能还原真我的果子
Like the one we gave to the Fungi.
就是蘑菇头拿走的那种
Exactly.
没错
I believe your true self hasn’t changed
我想从我们初次见面到现在
from the time we met until now.
你的真正自我 从没有改变过
Even though you look different.
即使你的外表变了
And if I’m right…
如果我没猜错
Then this Barry
should turn me into…
那么这颗果子就会把我变成
Your true self.
真正的你
What is my true self
doesn’t have wings.
如果真正的我没有翅膀 怎么办
Would that be so horrible.
那样很糟糕吗
You’d be you.
你还是你
Smart and brave and everything
that makes you special.
聪明 勇敢 还有许多比别人好的优点
You’re right.
你说得对
I’d still be me.
So I’d find a way to be okay.
我仍然是我 所以我觉得这样也不错
What do you think Bibble?
比宝 你觉得怎么样
You ready?
准备好没有
It worked.
真的可以呀
I have my wings.
我又有翅膀了
They’re beautiful.
多漂亮呀
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like everything turned out perfectly.
看来到最后一切变得 非常完美
You mean?
你是说
But I thought you were in
love with Elina.
但是 我还以为你爱的是爱莉娜呢
Love with me? No.
拿路爱我 不
Nalu and I are just friends.
拿路和我只是朋友
Nalu’s in love with you.
他爱的人是你呀
Just like you’re
in love with him.
就像你爱他一样
Elina.
爱莉娜
Is that true?
是不是真的
What do you think?
你说呢
There’s only one thing that could make this day any better.
现在有一件事 可以让今天变得更加完美
What?
是什么
I’d love to be a fly on the wall when
Laverna eats that Berry.
我想像墙上的苍蝇一样 看着露维娜吃果子
What do you think will happen?
你说会发生什么事呢
The Immunity Berry your wickedness.
邪恶的大人 我终于完成任务了
And might I add.
还有
That the low lights in your hair
simplest sparkling with…
您那一头阴森的秀发 在阴暗之中闪闪发光呀
The Immunity Berry.
我得到免疫果子了
Yes, remember this moment Max
A老大 你要记住这一刻
As you watch me come into my destiny.
因为你会见证我 步向我的命运安排
Strange, I feel different.
真奇怪 我觉得不同了
Is this what invulnerability
feels like it.
难道所向无敌的感觉是这样的
It might.
也许是
It Might?
也许是
NO!

You fool.
你个笨蛋
You gave me the wrong Barry.
你带来的是什么果子
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这样的事
I didn’t know your wortienest, ahmm
我也不知道为什么 奸恶的大人
We were sure it was the right Berry.
我肯定这颗果子没错呀
We battled them for it.
是从他们手上抢过来的
Them?
他们
Them, Nalu and his mermaid friends
对 是他们 拿路和他的那个人鱼朋友
and that Fairy Elina.
还有仙子爱莉娜
Elina
爱莉娜
It can’t be.
不可能的
NO!

I’ll get you Elena.
爱莉娜 我会找你
I’ll get you if it’s the last thing I do.
不管多困难 我都要找你报仇
Don’t worry.
不用担心
She’s fine.
她没事的
Azura
雅舒娜
But I…I haven’t come
to get you yet.
但是 我还没有去找你呢
You didn’t need to.
你不用找我了
Look.
你看
Elina!
爱莉娜
Dandelion.
丹莉安
Azura.
雅舒娜
I wanted to congratulate
you on a job well done.
我要恭喜你这次 做得非常好
I’m very proud of you.
You know
我为你感到骄傲
Thanks Azura.
雅舒娜 谢谢你
Of course they were
当然了 比宝
I’m very proud of you, too.
我也为你感到骄傲
Can you stay I know Peony would love to see you.
能留下来吗 牡丹很想见你
We could have tea.
我们一起喝茶吧
I would love to.
我也很想
But I can’t.
不过不行
Besides.
而且
I’m sure Dandelion wants
to hear the whole story.
我想丹莉安一定很想听你的整个历险故事
But Azura.
但是 雅舒娜
I’ll see you again soon my dear.
我很快就会来找你们
I promise.
我答应你
Wow,
Elina your wings.
爱莉娜 你的翅膀
What happened?
怎么会这样
Oh, Dandelion,
you’ll never believe it.
说出来 你一定不会相信
It was the most incredible adventure.
这次真是最紧张最刺♥激♥的历险了
I don’t even know where to start.
我都不知道该从哪儿说起
But I’m sure you do Bibble.
是呀 比宝 你当然知道
Come on. Let’s go back to Peony
来吧 我们快回家去吧
And you can tell Dandelion
everything that happened.
你去把整个故事讲给丹莉安听吧
Really? You stop the tide pools from
真的吗 你自己一个人
poisoning Mermaidia all by yourself.
阻止蘑菇头用毒药毁灭人鱼国呀
Secret seaweed, huh?
是神奇海藻吗
Oh that is clever of you to remember that.
真聪明呀 你还记得怎么用它

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!