Nori, look.
罗莉 你看
We have to get him out of there.
我们要把他救出来
Oh, no.
我知道
But how do we distract the Fungi?
但是怎么引开哪些蘑菇头呢
Oh, yeah.
是呀
Ah oh.
糟糕
Oh, yeah, yeah, fishy.
我明白了 是呀
That’s funny.
真好笑
Great music.
多美的音乐
It’s so true.
真是太对了
I love you, man.
老兄 我爱你
I…I love you too, boddy
我也爱你 兄弟
Hey, the music’s getting softer.
喂 歌♥声越来越小了
No, I got to hear more.
不行 我还想听呀
Let’s go.
走吧
Yeah.
好呀
Oh, don’t go anywhere. Okay?
你哪儿也不要去 好吗
Nori
罗莉
Elina
爱莉娜
I can’t believe you’re…
真没想到你是
a mermaid?
人鱼了
What happened?
怎么会这样
It’s a long story.
这就说来话长了
But not much longer.
Look!
不过就快不长了 你看
Ah, I don’t understand.
我不知道你们在说什么
You will.
But now we need to get you out of here.
等把你救出去再慢慢说吧
I can’t leave.
我还不能走
I told a Fungus where to
find the Immunity Berry.
我告诉了蘑菇头 去哪儿能找到免疫果子
What’s an Immunity Berry?
免疫果子是什么
They save you eat it.
You can’t be affected by any magic.
听人说 吃了就不会再受到任何魔法影响
Past, present or future.
过去 现在 将来都是
Exactly and the Fungi want to give it to Laverna.
说得对 蘑菇头会把果子交给露维娜
Laverna, immune from all magic.
露维娜 对所有的魔法有免疫力
That would be a disaster.
那可就是异常大灾难了
Wait a minute.
等一等
I know that voice.
这个声音我认得
You!
是你
Let’s get him.
快点抓住他
Behold The Immunity Berry.
各位 请来一起欣赏下免疫果子吧
I’m Max have now the possessions
Of…
我 老大 现在已经拿在我手上的是
Fungus!
蘑菇头
Yes boss?
什么事 老大
What are you doing?
你们究竟在干什么
Where is the merprince?
人鱼王子呢
He’s made over there
hanging from those…
他就在那边让我们用绳子
Don’t you…
find him.
快把他找回来
Don’t worry boss.
放心吧 老大
Bibble.
See that berry the Fungus is holding.
比宝 看见蘑菇头拿着的果子了吗
I need you to get it.
我要你去取回来
Can you do that?
能不能做到呀
Common fools, honestly.
一群没用的东西
How hard is it to watch
a fish out of water?
要看住一条离开了水的鱼 能有多难呀
Looking for something Maxi not.
老大 你在找什么呀
Nalu.
拿路
Thank you.
谢谢
NO!
不要
Fungus!
蘑菇头
Get the Berry.
接住那颗果子
I…I got it.接到了
I got it.
I got it. I got it.
接到了 接到了
Don’t just sit there.
呆在这儿干什么
Get the Berry.
快去拿果子
I got the Berry.
我拿到果子了
Now let’s go.
我们走吧
We can’t.
不行
Max has a vial of Laverna’s poison.
老大手上有露维娜的毒药
If we leave.
He’ll will destroy Romania with it.
我们一走 他就会毁灭人鱼国的
Look!
It’s the Fungus.糟了 是蘑菇头
Let’s go.
快走
Nori, over here.
罗莉 到这边来
Lodge in!
接住了
Nori, I have an idea.
罗莉 我有个主意
Get him.
抓住他
Hey, stop it.
喂 快停下
Nalu, here,
throw it here.
拿路 这边呀 快扔过来
Elina.
爱莉娜
You got to get to dry land.
你要尽快上陆地呀
Right.
是呀
She’s over there.
Get her.
她在那边 抓住她
I did it.
我成功了
So you did.
当然 你做到了
And now you have a choice
那么 你就要选择
You can get me the bed
要么就把果子给我
Or I’ll drop this vial of poison into the water.
要么我就把这瓶毒药扔进海里
Mermaidia will die out by the end of the day.
到天一黑 整个人鱼国的人鱼就死光了
How touching.
多么感人呀
You chose to save the merpeople.
你选择拯救人鱼国的人鱼
To bad they would live to appreciate it.
可惜他们没有机会感谢你了
No.
不要呀
Elina.
Elina.
爱莉娜
Elina?
爱莉娜
I…I had to get the vial.
我要接住毒药
There are no words to thank you for what you’ve done.
你这样帮我们 我不知道该怎么谢你
My wings.
There gone, Bibble.
比宝 我的翅膀 已经没有了
They’re gone for good.
这次真的没有了
I can’t believe you gave up your wings to save us.
我没想到你会为了救我们 放弃了翅膀
I just wish it didn’t have to be in vain.
我但愿你没有白白牺牲
The Fungi got away with a berry.
蘑菇头把果子带回去了
Soon we’ll all be at the mercy of Laverna.
很快我们就得什么都听露维娜的了
That’s not true.
当然不会
Elina and I switch the berries.
爱莉娜和我把果子调包了
You…what?
你们 什么
How?
怎么做到的
It was a Lina’s idea.
这是爱莉娜的主意
She remembered the barrier I showed
her that reveals your true identity.
她记得那种能还原真我的果子
It looks just like the Immunity Berry.
它和免疫果子很像
Except we fake the red stripe.
只是上面的红线是我们画的
That’s the berry the Fungi have.
蘑菇头拿走的就是那颗
We hid the real one in some seaweed.
我们把那颗真的藏在海藻里
We figure you can find a better place for it later.
打算再找个好一点的地方 把它收起来
Then you really did save us.
这么说你们救了我们所有人
This is amazing.
真是太好了
Quickly to the Bogs of the Hinterlands.
好了 我们回海岸沼泽吧
Oh Bibble.
啊 比宝
Don’t you see.
I’m not going home ever.
你不明白吗 我永远不能回家了
I can’t.
I’m a mermaid now.
怎么回去呀 我现在是人鱼了
I’ll Never See peony or dandelion.
我永远都见不到牡丹和丹莉安了
And…and you can’t stay underwater forever.
还有你也不能永远留在海底
So
就是说
No.

Remember this?
还认得这个吗
The berry that reveals your true self.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!