So you’re looking for Nalu, is that correct?
你们在找拿路 对不对
Yes.
是呀
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
I do.
我知道
But I won’t tell you.
但是不告诉你们
You won’t?
什么
Why not?
为什么
First because you need to be more polite.
首先是因为你太没有礼貌了
I’m sorry.
对不起
Thank you.
谢谢
If you really want to find Nalu.
如果想找到拿路
You must first prove yourselves
一定要先证明自己的能力
Travel to the Depths of Despair.
你们要去绝望深渊的底部
And seek out the
mirror of the Mist.
找到雾之镜
The Depths of Despair.
绝望深渊的底部
Are you crazy?
你是不是疯了
No one goes to the Depths of Despair.
没有人敢去绝望深渊的
No one.
没人敢这么做
I’m not finished.
我还没说完
In order to succeed.
如果想成功的话
You’ll have to rely
on one another.
你们俩一定要相互帮助
And you’ll have to sacrifice.
而你要牺牲一点东西
Sacrifice what?
要牺牲什么
The Depths of Despair are dangerous.
绝望深渊是非常危险的
They require a great deal of underwater strength.
你必须在水底有足够的力气
The kind of strength provided by a tail,
not wings.
能产生这种力量的是尾巴 而不是翅膀
But I don’t have a tail.
但是我没有尾巴
Exactly.
就是嘛
To get to the
mirror of the Mist.
想在绝望深渊拿到雾之镜
And save Nalu.
并救出拿路
You’ll need to give up your wings.
你就要放弃这对翅膀
And trade them for a tail.
来换一条尾巴
Give up my wings.
放弃我的翅膀
Would, would I get them back?
还能再要回来吗
That depends on you.
那就要看你了
No!
This is crazy.
这样不行
I just got these wings.
我刚刚得到的翅膀
I can’t give them up.
不能就这么放弃
If that’s the way you want it.
既然你这样决定了 那就算了
In case you change your mind.
如果你改变主意的话
You can use these pearls to wish for a tail.
你可以用这串珍珠 来许愿得到一条尾巴
If you do the pearls will turn deep blue.
你这么做珍珠就会变成深蓝色
Than one at a time fade back to white.
跟着就会逐颗逐颗地变成白色
If you’re out of the water
when the last Pearl becomes fully white again,
如果你在最后一颗珍珠完全变白之前升到水面
you’ll regain your wings.
那么翅膀就会回来
If not,
要不然
you’ll be a mermaid forever.
你就只能永远当人鱼了
Thank you, but I’m sure I won’t need it.
谢谢 不过我一定不会用它
Give up my wings?
放弃我的翅膀
Forget about it. My guess.
不用理她 我觉得
She was just trying to scare us.
她只不过是在吓唬我们
Like a test.
考验一下我们
Yeah, you’re probably right.
是呀 你也许是对的
So can you get us to the Depths of Despair?
你认识去绝望深渊的路吗
Don’t insult me.
Let’s go.
你别小看我了 走吧
All right ,Nalu,
好了 你听着 拿路
no more of the games.
别再跟我玩游戏了
Where do we go to get
the Immunity Berry?
我们该怎么走 才能拿到免疫果子
That way.
那条路
That way?
那条路
That’s where we’ll find the Immunity Berry.
走那条路 就能拿到免疫果子了
Yes that way.
是呀 那条路
Ah, but boss.
老大
I don’t want to go that way.
我可不想走那条路
m…m…me neither.
是呀 我也不想
That way looks kind of…
那条路看上去好像
scary.
很可怕
You’re very clever.
你真聪明呀
But tell the truth.
The Berry is that way, isn’t it?
不过老实说吧 拿果子应该走这条路
And you’re just saying that way
你叫我们走那条路
because you think we’ll get scared and leave,
是因为你以为我们会害怕
isn’t that right?
我有没有说错呀
No the berry, is that way.
不 拿果子是走那条路
Have you forgotten about this?
你是不是已经忘记了
If your lie to me.
如果你骗我
Your whole world will be…
你们那个世界就会
destroyed.
被毁灭
Fungus!
蘑菇头
Yes, your malevolence.
是 邪恶的大人
Do you have the Immunity Berry?
你拿到免疫果子没有
No, your heinousness of we’re on our way.
还没有 奸恶的大人 我们正去拿呢
But the merprince is pointing us
down into a whirlpool. And ah…
但是人鱼王子刚才想叫我们走进漩涡里 而且
Yes.
怎么样
You told me there wouldn’t be any
swirling on this mission.
我记得你跟我说过 这次任务是不用团团转的
And I have to tell you this whirlpool seems rather powerful.
我想我应该告诉你 这个漩涡看上去转得还挺急的
And I…I am rather prone to motion sickness.
So…
你也知道我会晕车晕船的
Oh, Maxi, you’re scared.
噢 老大 原来你怕
Well, I wouldn’t use
the word scared exactly.
我想也不能用怕这个字来形容
But perhaps little concerned.
应该说有一点担心把
I’m glad you told me.
幸亏你告诉我呀
Because I do something very special
for my Fungi when they’re concerned.
因为我为蘑菇头做了特别的东西 让他们不会担心
You do?
噢 真的吗
I hang them by their toes and feed them to the Firebirds.
就是把他们的脚趾绑起来 用他们来喂火鸟
Now get the Immunity Berry.
NOW!
马上去把免疫果子拿来
Yes your villainous, of course.
是的 凶恶的大人 我会去
In this etiquette I mention
我差点忘了说
The blackish swamp water truly brings out
那些有点咸的沼泽水
the life in your otherwise murky eyes.
使你那深沉的双眼充满了生气呀
Right, Fungi.
好了 蘑菇头
Grabbed the prisoner.
把犯人绑紧点儿
Oh, are we taking him up there?
我们是不是要带他上去呀
No, we’re taking
him to the Berry.
不是 我们要带他去拿果子
Were going…
我们要到
down.
下面去
Here we are.
到了
The Depths of Despair.
这里就是绝望深渊
What’s it like inside?
里面是怎么样的
I don’t know.
不知道
No one has ever been down there.
从来都没人进去过
Or if they have
就算有
they never came back up to tell.
也不能活着出来告诉别人
You think Shellie was telling the
truth about the mirror of the Mist?
关于雾之镜 你相信那个戴芬妮说的话吗
We have to believe her.
我们一定要相信她
It’s the only chance we have to save Nalu.
这是救拿路唯一的机会
You ready.
准备好了吗
Ah?
你说什么
No.
还没有
It’s okay Bibble.
You can weight up here.
不要紧的 比宝 你在这儿等吧
Let’s do it.
我们走吧
Ah, oh.
太可怕了
I don’t know why people make
such a big deal out of this place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!