是油压的问题 长官 但是容量已经在检查了
It’s the oil pressure, sir, but the gauge is being checked.
好的 查理 继续吧
All right, Charlie. Carry on.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
-别放弃 对吧 查理 -仪器检测 长官
– Never give up, do you, Charlie? – Instrument check, sir.
我希望你的新指挥官信任你
I hope your new C.O. believes you.
他现在要成为你的麻烦了
He’s gonna be one of your headaches now.
他们知道规矩 不要做无谓的检查
No, they know the order is “Don’t tangle unnecessarily,”
所以总是问 需要我检修引擎吗 长官
so it’s “May I do an engine check, sir?
或者检查起落架 或者无线电
Or undercart check, or radio?”
能少做就少做点
Any excuse to get at the Jerries.
至少表明他们很热心
Well, at least it shows they’re keen.
对啊 他们这帮人不错 天晓得我在苏格兰会碰到什么
Yeah, they’re a good bunch. God knows what I’ll find in Scotland.
一群乳臭未干的孩子
A lot of kids with down on their cheeks.
是啊 要把他们训练成战斗机飞行员
Yeah, training them to be fighter pilots
看上去更像是在逃避和德国人战斗
is a damn sight more dodgier than fighting Germans.
你总得想办法给自己加条杠啊
Well, you’ve got to earn that new stripe somehow.
至少我可以先在镇上住三天
Well, at least I got three days in town.
代我向你妻子问好
Give my regards to your wife.
谢谢
Thanks, sir.
能和您说两句吗 长官
May I have a word, sir?
-祝你好运 -谢谢你的派对
– Good luck, sir. – Thanks for the party, sir.
-注意安全 -给我们带点苏格兰羊肚回来
– Watch out, sir. – Hey, send us back a haggis!
如果你想被允许试飞 那么答案是不
If you want permission for a test flight, the answer is no.
大杯苏格兰威士忌 谢谢
Large Scotch, please.
-你等会还要开车吗 长官 -不
– You with that lot down the road, sir? – No.
-一便士六先令 -谢谢
– One and six, please. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你申请了那个在苏格兰的职位了吗
You applied for that post in Scotland?
-亲爱的 我不能 -你不能
– Darling, I can’t. – You can’t?
你知道我不能
You know I can’t.
-你的意思是你不想去 -是的 我已经有份工作了
– You mean you don’t want to. – Can’t! I’ve got a job.
我们得到的是什么 这算什么
What have we got? What the hell is this?
是一场婚姻生活还是一个战火中的空军♥委♥员会
Is it a marriage or a flaming Air Force committee?
看在上帝的份上 科林 别再喋喋不休了
For God’s sake, Colin, don’t start that all over again.
我就知道会这样
I knew this would happen.
我决不再要你来了 决不
You know I never wanted you to join up. Never.
科林 拜托
Colin, please
尊重我一点好吗
You didn’t take a blind bit of notice.Try to behave as if I were a human being.
对我来说 你看上去更像个游♥行♥中的女权主义者
You look more like a parade- ground suffragette to me.
我只是不想被安排去什么车站当个乘务员
I’m just not cut out to wave a wet hanky on sooty stations.
上帝啊 谁要求你这样了
Oh, for God’s sake, who’s asking you to?
在苏格兰 我们会呆在一起
We’ll be in Scotland together.
我实在忍♥受不了当兵的女人
Oh, I never could stand marching women.
你能不能少在意一点
You couldn’t care less, could you?
我很在意 来这我开了55英里
I cared enough to come here, 50 miles.
-我没有量过 -我量过了
– I didn’t measure it. – I did.
我还预定了一个房♥间
I even booked a room.
三天
Three days.
那会是多么美好啊
Could be marvelous.
你打不打算接受那个职位
Are you going to apply for that posting or not?
左 右 左
Left, right, left!
右 左 右 左 右
Right, left, right, left, right.
全班 立定
Squad, halt!
向右转
Right turn!
枪放下
Order arms!
现在 注意了 全班
Now, wait for it. Squad,
解散
dismissed!
快点 阿尔伯特 你还没死呢
Come on, Alfie. You’re not dead yet.
-轮到他了 -你会交好运的
– It’s his turn. – You’ll be lucky.
-12品脱 谢谢 弗雷德 -两份
– Twelve pints please, Fred. – And two lights.
-给中士来一杯 -让他自己来
– And one for the sarge. – Let him get his own!
不 长官 不是查理
No, sir, it’s not Charlie.
很可能是架没了油的”飓风”
Some Hurricane out of juice, very likely.
好吧 有任何消息马上通知我
Right. Well, call me directly you hear anything.
好吧 一定有人看到他的 他不可能无故消失啊
Well, somebody must have spotted him. He can’t just disappear.
对 我继续
All right, I’ll hang on.
长官 是帕克少将
Sir! It’s Air Vice Marshal Park!
我们正需要他呢
That’s all we need now.
杰米 听着电♥话♥
Jamie, hang on to this.
-午安 长官 -叫你的人稍息
– Good afternoon, sir. – Tell your men to relax.
他们进展得如何 坎菲尔德
How are they making out, Canfield?
中队的一半是新飞行员 长官
Half the squadron are new pilots, sir.
所以派你到这儿来 把他们塑造成才啊
That’s why you were sent here, to lick them into shape.
在这里 他们的战斗警报会少些
They get less warning here than any other station,
所以他们更要学会在两分钟内
so they must learn to get up and stand by in two minutes flat
从待命状态出发去拦截敌机
if they’re to intercept the enemy.
你好 传达室
Hello? Dispersal.
好的
Right.
原地待命”A”飞行方案
Stand down, A Flight.
你的
Yours?
是的 长官 小伙子们把她宠坏了
Yes, sir. The chaps spoil her.
好吧 坎菲尔德 怎么回事
All right, Canfield, what’s up?
你们有一名飞行员失踪了
You have a pilot missing.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
在海峡上
Over the Channel?
他迟到多久了
Is he much overdue?
超过两个小时 长官
Over two hours, sir.
我想我已经明确说过
I thought I’d made it clear
我们离敌人很近 不能让飞行员他们自己这样闲逛
we’re too near the enemy for pilots to go swanning around on their own.
这样失去他们 我们承担不了
We can’t afford to lose them this way.
这次的理由是什么
What’s the excuse this time?
-起落架的问题 -是仪器 长官
– Undercarriage check? – Instruments, sir.
该做得都做了 但是没什么可辩解的
Yes, well, we’ve all done it, but that’s no excuse.
他叫什么
What’s his name?
空军少尉蓝柏特 长官
Pilot Officer Lambert, sir.
杰哈特 我要洗澡
Gerhardt, my bath!
是的 当然 少校
Certainly, Major.
拜托 现在不要
Do me a favor, not now.
这些是德国空军白天的工作手册
These are the day’s instructions
-他们今天就要 -好吧 如果我必须去的话
– and they must go off today. – All right, if I must.
我知道 这车是你才发现的
I knowyou just happened to find it.
那不关你的事
That doesn’t concern you.
赶紧我的晚宴可不等你
Hurry up. My evening meal will not wait for you.
5分钟以后 我们开车去布伦
In exactly five minutes, we’re off to Boulogne.
汉斯 招呼佛恩少校
Hans, look after Major Foehn.
晚上好 长官 我来为您带路好吗
Good evening, sir. May I lead the way?
当然 小伙子 你先走
Certainly. Go ahead.
别让他靠近酒窖
But don’t let him near the wine cellar!
躲避”喷火”的最好办法是什么 少校
What’s the best way to evade a Spitfire, Major?
-低空俯冲同时曲线飞行 -但是 抱歉 少校 我哥哥说
– The best is in a flat curve. – But, sir, my brother says
一架”喷火”靠策略能战胜一架”梅塞施密特109″
that a Spitfire can outmaneuver a 109.
等我们到了英国 让他们用”喷火”
When we get to England, let him take up a Spitfire
来证明给我的”梅塞施密特109″看看
and prove it to me in my 109.
好了 但是别忘了你的救生衣
Deal! But don’t forget your life jacket.
我叫你招呼我们的客人 不是叫你把他灌醉
I told you to look after our guest, not to drown him.
佛恩上校不太注重射击方法
Major Foehn doesn’t think much of the shot method.
如果你让你的小伙子射击时突然点
If you taught your boys to shoot sharper
很抱歉
Excuse me.
长官 你们要去温森特报到
Sir, you are to report to Wissant.
-什么 现在 -马上 佛恩少校也要去
What, now? Immediately. And Major Foehn, too.
我知道我们为什么被叫去温森特了
I think I know why we are wanted in Wissant.
就是这个了
This is it.
1940年8月10日
AUGUST 10th. 1940
先生们 鹰日计划
Gentlemen Eagle Day.
把皇家空军消灭在地面上
The destruction of the Royal Air Force on the ground.
开始起飞时间 早晨7:15
Take- off time. 07:15.
我们今天的目标是英国南部的如下飞机场
Our targets in Southern England are the following airfields
曼斯顿 比京 肯利
Manston. Biggin. Kenley.
多佛 黑斯廷斯
Dover. Hawkinge.
我们的任务是把皇家空军消灭在地面上
Our task is to destroy the R.A. F on the ground.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!