那什么也没给我们剩下
There’ll be nothing left for us!
别担心 先生们 我们的轰炸机不可能摧毁一切
Don’t worry, we won’t be able to destroy everything.
无论怎样 都会剩下一些”喷火”的
Enough Spitfires will remain.
实际上是为你准备的 布鲁诺
Even for you, Bruno.
保持最高飞行高度 充分利用这一点
Fly at maximum height and make good use of it.
别试着在海峡上降落
And try not to land in the Channel.
特别要注意观察 看紧你的油料表
In other words, keep your eyes on your petrol gauges.
记住 你们在那儿只能待30分钟
Remember, you’ve only got 30 minutes over there.
来吧 小伙子们
Let’s go.
走吧 我来了
Move. I’m here.
敌机 方位23
Hostile, Two-Three.
-早上好 诸位 -防区186
– Morning, all. – Bearing 186.
范围30英里 20架
Range 30 miles. Twenty plus.
高度6000英尺
Height 6,000.
是的 丹摩尔 我确认 没有敌我识别系统
Yes, Stanmore, I confirm. No IFF.
敌机方位 29 现在30架
Hostile Two-Nine, now 30 plus.
是的 丹摩尔 我确认
Yes, Stanmore, I confirm.
请重新检查敌我识别系统 本特玛尔
Recheck IFF, please, Ventnor.
很抱歉把您叫来 长官 但是有状况
Sorry to call you in, sir, but something’s building.
-方位28 现在40架 -敌方的
– at Two-Eight now, 40 plus. – Hostile
护航队
Convoys?
今晚之前应该没有 长官
None due through until tonight, sir.
敌机方位31 40架 方位16
Hostile Three-One, 40 plus, one-six.
需要更多的蓝色标记
Need some more blue markers, please.
最好多让几个中队待命
Better bring more squadrons to standby.
是的 长官 给我接指挥塔
Right, sir. Get me Biggin Hill.
重新确认敌机方位23
Reconfirm Hostile Two-Three.
敌机方位23 防区180
Hostile Two-Three, 180.
再调一下干扰 长官
Getting interference again, sir.
现在不要 下士 现在不要
Not now, Corporal, not now.
好多了 距离5英里
That’s better. Five miles.
我担心袭击已经进入我们领空 丹摩尔
I’m afraid the raid is entering my ground array, Stanmore.
斯图卡俯冲轰炸机
Stukas.
-叫他们起飞 -43中队 拦截敌机 方位21
– Get them up. Get them up! – 43 Squadron, intercept Hostile Two- One.
是丹摩尔 长官 文特纳雷达站停止工作了
That was Stanmore, sir. Ventnor radar out of action.
-谁防守多佛 -54中队 长官
– Who’s covering Dover? – 54 Squadron, sir.
-6中队起飞了 长官 -太慢了
– Six squadrons airborne, sir. – Too slow.
他们有些竟然花了6 7分钟 他们要在2分钟内起飞
Some of them took six and seven minutes. They’ll have to do it in two.
哈哈 意外收获 长机 下方左边
Tally- ho, Velvet Leader! Down there on the left!
斯图卡俯冲轰炸机
Stukas!
收到 我们走吧 马上攻击
Roger. Here we go. Attacking now.
黄色小队 要注意护航飞机
Yellow Section, keep your eyes peeled for the escorts.
“喷火”
Spitfires!
比打靶还容易
Easier to hit than a barn door.
就像在打桶里的老鼠
It’s like shooting rats in a barrel.
如果你不小心那些战斗机 那么在桶里的就是你
You’ll be in a barrel if you don’t watch out for the fighters.
怎么回事 听见我了吗
Can’t you hear me?
先是文特纳 现在多佛雷达站也停止工作了 雷达基站都完了
Ventnor, and now Dover’s out of action. Our plots are drying up.
我们完全瞎了
Then we’re blind.
现在我们只有靠观测员队伍了
So now we’ve only got the Observer Corps.
这还只是开始 他们现在不会停下来
This is only the beginning. They won’t stop now.
德国佬
Heinkels!
-有100架 -喂 喂
– No, make it 100 plus. – Hello? Hello!
德国飞机 100架
Heinkels. A hundred plus.
是的 在我们正上方 在往北飞
Yes, Center. Still going north.
-高度 -12000英尺
– Height? – 12,000.
传达室
Dispersal.
2个小队 紧急起飞
Two Section scramble!
随时注意
Get moving!
发动引擎
At the double!
警报
Lookout.
好的
Right.
到处都脏兮兮的 沃里克先生
Muck and filth everywhere, Mr. Warwick.
这像个猪圈
It’s like a pigsty!
厨师们6:00才会来
The cooks don’t come on till 6:00, sir.
嗯 你一定有轮休的人 叫他们干
Well, you’ve got some defaulters. Put them on to it.
你们这些家伙快点 跑起来
Come on, you lot! Move!
如果这是来真的 你们到那儿得足够快 加速跑
You’d be in there fast enough if it was real! At the double!
哦 老天
Oh, my God.
小队长哈维
Section Officer Harvey!
长官
Sir.
我注意到你的一些女兵
Section Officer Harvey, I’ve noticed that some of your girls
在防空演习时都躲到男兵的战壕里去了 不准再发生了
are now using the men’s trenches during air- raid practice. It’s got to stop.
长官
Sir.
另一件事 关于防毒面具包
And another thing. Gas- mask cases.
他们是用来装防毒面具的 不是手提包
They’re for gas masks. They’re not handbags.
当然 我知道 女士
I do realize, of course,
和男士的需要有点不同
that female requirements differ somewhat from the male.
不过 那不能成为借口
Nevertheless, that’s no excuse to
老天啊 隐蔽
God’s teeth! Take cover!
混♥蛋♥
You bastards.
至少我们知道德国人的目标了
Well, at least we know what Jerry’s going for.
我们所有的飞机场 真不幸
All our airfields, unfortunately.
中队紧急起飞命令 长官
It’s a squadron scramble, sir!
别傻了 让我和值班控制通话
Don’t be wet. Get me the duty controller.
我们才刚刚降落 还在加油呢
We’ve only just come down. We’re still refueling. Tell Control
见鬼
Christ!
别光站在那儿 找架飞机开
Don’t just stand there! Get one up!
约翰逊下士
Come on, Johnson!
去掉引擎盖
Put the Bowsers away!
其它人 呆在战壕里
The rest of you men, in the trenches!
小心 女士们
Look out, lads!
说到糟糕的起飞 我看见吉米有过一次 阿奇起飞了吗
Talk about a hairy takeoff! I saw Jimmy buy it. Did Archie get off?
哦 我跟着你呢 老伙计 但是我把胃留在下面了
Oh, I’m with you, old boy, but I’ve left my stomach behind.
嘿 别说了 好不好
Oh, shut up, will you?
野兔长机呼叫”九轮草”导航员 收到了吗 完毕
Rabbit Leader to Cowslip Control. Do you read me? Over.
看在上帝份上”九轮草”醒醒 好吗
For Christ’s sake, Cowslip! Wake up, will you?
野兔中队已升空
Rabbit Squadron airborne!
靠近点 红色2号♥
Close up, Red Two!
贴紧我 西蒙
Stick to me like glue, Simon.
野兔长机 抱歉 这里是”九轮草”
Rabbit Leader? Sorry about that. This is Cowslip.
也是时候了 他们去哪儿了
About time, too. Where’d they go?
那些混♥蛋♥在你东南航向 以东20英里
Bandits now 20 miles east of you
防区120 角度20
heading southeast, vector 120, and make Angels two-o.
我们去了”九轮草”
Wilco, Cowslip.
野兔马上转向
Rabbits turning port now.
跟上 红色2号♥ 你究竟在哪儿
Come in, Red Two! Where the hell are you?
你到底在哪儿 西蒙
Where the hell are you, Simon?
你 小伙子们 振作起来
You lads, pull yourselves together!
动起来 加油干
Get moving! Clear up all this rubble!
快点 快点
Move! Move!
贝茨 要挺住啊
Bates, pull yourself together.
照顾她们 西摩尔
Stay with them, Seymour.
没关系 我来照料
It’s all right. I’ll see to it.
-那里再去两个人手吗 长官 -是的
– Number Two hangar is clear now, sir. – Right.
-这里 -把这的水管挪开
– Over here, you lot! – Run the hoses out! Over here!
不准抽烟
Put that cigarette out!
管道泄漏了 你闻不到煤气味吗
The mains have gone! Can’t you smell gas?
别对我大喊大叫 沃里克先生
Don’t you yell at me, Mr. Warwick!
这儿 你
Here! You men!
别光站在那儿看 你这无所事事的家伙
Don’t stand there looking at it, you idle shower!
你 给我找些担架和护理员来
You. Get me some stretchers, and the orderly.
-是的 -快
– Ma’am. – Fast!
你可以让姑娘们休息一下 下士
You can stand some of the girls down now, Corporal.
琼斯 惠特曼 把这点干完 你们可以休息5分钟
Jones, Whitman, clear up that mess. Then you can take five minutes.
43中队 降落
Forty-three, stand down.
防区111 警报解除 防区501 在坦哥贝尔降落了
111 released. 501 are down at Tangmere.
他们不会大编队出击了
They couldn’t get in at Biggin.
这种情况如果持续几天
Well, a few more days like this
我们就找不到地方让他们降落了
and we won’t be able to get them down anywhere.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!