每次回来 地上就又多了几个坑
and every time we come down, more potholes.
坑越来越多 直到我们不能起飞
And then more potholes, until we can’t bloody well get in at all.
我们会让这里再次运转的
We’ll get this place operational again.
不可能 除非某人决定在我们上天时对这里进行保护
You won’t. Not until someone decides to protect it while we’re up.
哪个荒唐的家伙让我们到那乱糟糟的飞行俱乐部去的
And what flaming genius thought of sending us to that dump of a flying club?
别指责我 是分区司令部的直接命令
Don’t blame me. Direct orders from Group.
停放飞机 那个场地还凑合
Park himself. It’s not a bad little field.
我看过了 潮湿的帐篷和一所里面全是死苍蝇的肮脏的小木屋
I’ve seen it. Damp tents and a nasty little shack full of dead flies.
至少德国佬找不到你们了
Well, at least you won’t have the Jerries visiting you.
我不是向他们抱怨
I don’t blame them.
还有多远 贺柏斯
How much longer, Ops?
引擎已经过热了 我也是
The engine’s overheating, and so am I.
我们要么继续等 要么就会爆♥炸♥ 你到底要怎么样
We either stand down or blow up. Which do you want?
敌机方位16 请重新确认
Hostile One-Six. Reconfirm, please.
需要更多黄色小队 起飞
We need some more yellow sevens, Flight.
敌机方位29 现在40架 防区15
Hostile Two-Nine, now 40 plus. One-five.
是的 防区26和防区41有敌机 长官
Yes. Two-six and four-one detailed to intercept.
7个中队已经起飞 长官
Seven Squadron’s airborne, sir.
谢谢 通知12大队 让他们明白
Thank you. Let 12 Group know.
起飞后要保护我的飞机场
And make sure they know they’re protecting my airfields while they’re up.
已经告诉他们了 长官
They have been told, sir.
再通知一次
Tell them again.
松树长机 这里是火鸡导航员
Pine Tree Leader, this is Turkey Control.
航向192 在梅德斯通上方有几架交给你了
Vector 192. I have some trade for you over Maidstone.
火鸡导航员 这里是松树长机
Turkey Control, Pine Tree Leader.
收到 航向190
Roger, one-niner-zero.
松树 这里是火鸡
Pine Tree, this is Turkey.
敌机有20架 角度20向西
20 plus bandits at Angels two-zero heading west.
收到 火鸡导航员
Roger, Turkey Control.
纵队向左 向下攻击
Bandits to the left, 1,000 meters below.
我看见了 我正在向左进行攻击
I can see them. I’m breaking left.
我的天啊 敌机往下来了
My God! Fighters coming down! Now!
以射击速度 分散
Pine Trees, break.
分散
Break.
跟在你后面 吉米
On your tail, Jamie.
敌机靠近了 长官 径直朝我们飞来
Enemy aircraft approaching, sir. Coming straight for us.
敌机20架 约8000英尺高 隐蔽
Heinkels, 20 plus. About 8,000 feet. I’m taking cover.
所有人戴上钢盔
Tin hats, everybody.
敌机方位16 40架 现在方位10 敌机方位23
Hostile One-Six, 40 plus, now at ten. Hostile Two-Three
再也不许发生那种事
That should damn well never have happened.
12大队究竟在哪里
Where the hell is 12 Group?
他们出动了 长官
They were requested, sir.
根本看不见他们
Well, they’re nowhere in sight.
弄清楚他们究竟在搞什么
Find out what the devil they think they’re playing at.
他们攻击了我们
They just fell on us!
2号♥机和指挥官都被击中了
They got my number two, and the C.O.!
你看见坎菲尔德坠落了
You saw Canfield go down?
他的飞机爆♥炸♥了
It blew up.
就这么爆♥炸♥了
It just blew up.
-比我们想像的糟糕 -更糟
– As bad as we thought, sir? – Worse.
肯利和比格诺又成了废墟 其余的都好不到哪儿去
Kenley and Biggin are a shambles again, and the rest are not much better.
上帝才知道 明天早上我们能够有多少架飞机
God knows how many aircraft we’ll have in the morning.
都是因为12大队没有发挥作用
All because 12 Group didn’t do their stuff.
雷·马洛里 和他所谓的大编队
Leigh-Mallory and his so-called “Big Wings”?
或许该留在地面上去发挥作用
Might as well stay on the ground for all the use they are.
我们起飞了 长官 准备击溃所有敌机
We were up, sir, trying to knock out the enemy en masse.
但是在15000英尺集结 40到50架飞机需要时间
It takes time to assemble 40 or 50 aircraft at 15,000 feet.
花的时间也太长了吧 等到大编队完全起飞
It takes far too long. By the time your “Big Wing” is up,
敌机已经轰炸完目标返航了
The enemy have hit their targets and are on their way home.
关键是要大量地击落敌机
All that matters is to shoot them down in large numbers.
我宁可在他们轰炸后击落50架
I’d rather destroy 50
而不是在他们轰炸前只击落10架
after they’ve hit their targets than 10 before.
别忘记轰炸目标是我的飞机场 雷·马洛里
Don’t forget, the targets are my airfields, Leigh- Mallory.
而且你没有击落50架 甚至连10架也没击落
And you’re not getting 50, you’re not even getting 10.
先生们 你们忽视了最基本的事实
Gentlemen, you’re missing the essential truth.
我们缺少200名飞行员
We’re short of 200 pilots.
而且现在的飞行员都十分疲劳紧张 都超负荷工作了
Those we have are tired, strained and all overdue for relief.
我们是在为生存而战
We’re fighting for survival.
失败
And losing.
我们要的 不是大编队或者小编队
We don’t need a Big Wing, or a small wing.
我们需要飞行员
We need pilots.
和奇迹
And a miracle.
晚安 先生们
Good night, gentlemen.
-晚安 长官 -晚安 长官
– Good night, sir. – Good night, sir.
现在 将听到来自伦敦索威饭店的
And now, over to the Savoy Hotel, London,
爵士舞曲一直持续到午夜
for dance music until midnight
由卡洛·吉布森和他的索威饭店爵士乐队带来
with Carroll Gibbons and his Savoy Hotel Orpheans.
你不♥穿♥制♥服♥看上去非常美
I must say, you look a damn sight better out of uniform.
我几乎不记得你不♥穿♥制♥服♥什么样了
I hardly remember you out of yours.
那是谁的错
And whose fault’s that?
看在上帝的份上 别再说了
Oh, for God’s sake, not again.
瞧 该死的 我们中队要被调往南方了 你得申请那个任命
Look, damn it, my squadron’s come south. You just apply for that posting.
科林 别说了
Colin, no!
好吧 同意 今晚禁止这个话题
All right, all right, agreed! Taboo subject tonight!
老套
Old wafs.
你真的认为 我们要严肃地穿上这些可笑的衣服吗
You really think we’re solemnly going to get into these ridiculous garments?
都这份上了 就不必了吧
Not at this stage, surely.
我害羞
I’m shy.
哦 麦琪 拜托
Oh, Maggie, come on.
只不过
It’s just
我害羞
I am shy.
说实话
Honestly.
我来把灯关掉
I’ll put out the light.
不 科林 不是 不是因为那事 是我们
No, Colin. No, it’s not just bed, it’s us.
是你
It’s you
和我
and me.
你和我
You and me.
9分钟前我们就应该在目标上方了
We should have been over target nine minutes ago.
风向变了
The wind has veered.
那么我们在哪儿
So where are we?
伦敦在哪儿
Where is London?
后面西南方距离很远
Oh, well to the southwest.
好的 我们去放下炸♥弹♥ 然后回家
Ditch bombs – and a course for home.
科林
Colin?
我会申请那个职位的
I will put in for that posting.
发誓
Promise.
天哪 是他们的炸♥弹♥
Christ, they’re bombs!
他们在轰炸伦敦
They’re bombing London!
-德国佬 -这可不是开玩笑 关掉它
– Kraut! – It isn’t funny. Cut it out.
太近了
They’re close.
科林 我发誓
Colin, I promise.
我发誓
I promise.
攻击伦敦是被严格禁止的
Attacks on London are forbidden.
你和我一样清楚这一点 布兰特少校
You know the order as well as I do, Major Brandt.
这种攻击要有
Attacks may only be made
元首的特别命令
on the personal order of the Fuehrer.
我很遗憾 先生们 这件事我已经管不了了
I regret, gentlemen, the matter is now out of my hands.
副元帅戈林命令
By order of Reichsmarschall Goering –
你们俩要到柏林参加听证会
you are to report to Berlin.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
难道他们不知道有灯火管制
Don’t they know there’s a blackout?
你没听戈林说过吗
You know what our friend Goering said:
要是有一颗炸♥弹♥落到柏林
If ever a bomb falls on Berlin,
你们就来找我
you may call me Meier.”
你们在早上9点准时向斯切罗德上校报道
You are to report to Colonel Schroeder 9 A.M. Sharp.
这辆车将送你们去驻地 你们就呆在那儿
This car will take you to your quarters and you are to remain there..
今天戈林不知该怎么办
“As from today, we are called Meier.”
昨晚 英国人在柏林投下了炸♥弹♥
Last night bombs were dropped on Berlin by the British.
好吧
So be it.
这是一场两个人玩的游戏
Two can play at that game.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!