-这能降落和补充燃料 -你有足够的视野搜索吗
– It’s landed and refueling. – Have you any sightings of a raid?
你有更多近期的区域图对付敌机方位31
Have you any more recent plots on Hostile Three-One?
-都起飞了 -全部 长官
– Is everything up? – The lot, sir.
-后备呢 -没有了
– Reserves? – None.
我刚才就这么跟首相说的
That’s what I’ve just told the Prime Minister.
确认敌机方位42 朝北移♥动♥
Have confirmed hostile Four-Two, moving north.
请611和151编队待命
Request 611 and 151 Squadrons to stand by.
请确认诺福克科提肖中队空降
Please confirm Coltishall squadrons airborne.
红色3号♥ 这里是红色1号♥ 太近了 我几乎看不到你了
Red Three, this is Red One. Much closer, I can hardly see you.
红色2号♥ 你必须跟紧我
Red Two, you must keep up with me.
好吧 红色小队 我们走
Right, Red Section, here we go.
贴紧我
Stick to me like glue.
红色3号♥ 注意后面
Red Three, behind you!
快回答 蓝色2号♥
Come in, Blue Two.
嘿 孩子们 别吵了 行不行
Hey, kids, shut up, will you?
这里是BBC在为您广播
This is the BBC Home Service.
现在是9:00新闻 由阿曼德·阿德尔为您播送
Here is the 9:00 news, and this is Armand Adell reading it.
截至今晚8:00 敌人今天发动的
Up till 8:00 tonight, 165 German aircraft had been destroyed
针对伦敦和我国东南部的攻击中
in big-scale attacks attempted by the enemy today
共有165架德国飞机被击毁
on London and the Southeast.
我们损失了30架战斗机 其中10名飞行员获救
We lost 30 fighters, with 10 of the pilots safe.
白金汉宫再次遭到了轰炸 但是没有人受伤
Buckingham Palace has been bombed again, but no one was hurt.

Yes?
是的 请等一下
Yes, one moment.
是空军部长 长官 在保密电♥话♥
It’s the Air Minister, sir, on the scrambler.

Yes?
道丁
Ah, Dowding.
瞧 我们在华盛顿的人在对付美国媒体上有了点麻烦
Look, our people in Washington are having trouble with the American press.
是关于今天的统计数字
It’s about today’s figures.
德国人说我们声明完全言过其实
German sources there are saying that our claims are wildly exaggerated.
喂 你在吗 道丁
Hello? Are you there, Dowding?
我在 部长
I’m here, Minister.
好吧 你能核实一下这些数字吗
Well, I mean, can you verify the figures?
我对宣传没有什么兴趣
I’m not very interested in propaganda.
如果我们是对的 他们将会放弃进攻
If we’re right, they’ll give up.
如果我们是错的 他们就会在一周内进攻伦敦
If we’re wrong, they’ll be in London in a week.
-早上好 阿诺德 -早上好 长官
– Morning, Arnold. – Morning, sir.
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
-早上好 阿诺德 -早上好 克莱德
– Morning, Arnold. – Morning, Flight.
传达室
Dispersal.
好的
Right.
茶好了
Tea’s up.
-早上好 长官 -早上好
– Good morning, sir. – Morning.
今天早上他们迟到了 长官
They’re late this morning, sir.
那些混♥蛋♥有什么事正忙着呢
The bastards are up to something.
快速列队
Quick march!
你让我失望了
You have let me down!
你背叛了我
You have betrayed me!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!