因为你有病的妹妹 红心同花确实是一手好牌
Of your sick sister. A heart flush is a perfectly respectable hand.
-没那么好 -闭嘴 麦克
-Not respectable enough. -Hey, shut up, Mike.
我不会带这家伙回家
I am not takin’ this guy home.
你不得不 记得去年我输的那个赌吗
You have to! Remember the bet I lost last year?
当我不得不给你的插座重新镀金属的时候我可没打退堂鼓
When I had to re-plate your socket set, I didn’t back out, did I?
你不能拿一个活人打赌
You can’t bet a human being!
好吧 如果你打算在这事儿上装傻…
Oh, well, if you’re gonna be a baby about it…
好吧 麦克 你想这么玩儿吗 我会带走他
All right, Mike. You wanna play like that? I’ll take him.
我大概不会对我对他做的事负责 但是我会带走他
I may not be responsible for what I’m gonna do to him, but I’ll take him.
老兄
Oh, man.
-你在干什么 你这蠢货 -你的车出了点问题
-What are you doin’, you jerk? -Somethin’ wrong with your car.
-你对我的车轮盖做什么了 -我不知道
-What’d you do with my hubcaps? -I don’t know.
-我是萨姆 -我听说了
-I’m Sam. -So I hear.
我是邦尼
I’m Benny.
带”n”吗
With an n?
是的 有两个
Yeah. Two of ’em.
-这是琼 -有”n”吗
-This is Joon. -With an n?
一个
One.
你离开你的树了
You’re out of your tree.
那不是我的树
It’s not my tree.
我觉得我需要喝点啤酒
I think I need a beer.
邦尼 等等
Hey, Benny, wait a minute!
你要去哪 过来 推我一把
Where are you going? Come here! Gimme a jump! Hey!
你跟他们走
You’re goin’ with them.
上帝保佑你
Oh! God bless you.
伙计 如果你不介意的话我们正试图在这儿工作
Hey, pal, we’re tryin’ to work here, if you don’t mind.
我的上帝
Oh, my God!
“我正在找我的男友 你见过他吗”
“I’ve been looking for my boyfriend. Have you seen him?”
“他是个可爱的家伙 右脸上有颗痣”
“He’s a cute guy with a little mole on his right cheek.”
鲁思 幽灵又缠上你了吗
Ruthie, a ghost come back to haunt you?
“布拉德 布拉德 求你了 别死”
“Oh, Brad! Oh, Brad! Brad, please don’t be dead!”
“我从未有机会告诉你你对我来说意味着什么
“I never got a chance to tell you what you meant to me.
布拉德 求你了”
Oh, Brad, please!”
是你 鲁思·马伦克
It’s you, you’re you, Ruthie Mallenek,
和迪克·毕比全一♥期♥出演舞会皇后终结者的演员
co-star of The Prom Queen Mutilator with Dick Beebee.
-你看过那个吗 -“他是我的”
-You saw that? -“He was mine!”
“他是我的”
“He was mine!”
“不 辛迪 你病了 你需要帮助”
“No. Cindy, you’re sick. You need help!”
“不 辛迪 不 不”
“No, Cindy! No! No!”
“不”
“No!”
别…别碰它
Don’t… Don’t touch it.
是颜料
It’s paint.
是的
Yes.
柯克·道格拉斯 梵·高 耳朵
Kirk Douglas. Van Gogh. Ear.
这些是你的 你在这儿睡 好吗
These are yours. You can sleep here. All right?
已经晚了 来刷牙洗头吧
It’s late. Let’s brush your teeth and hair.
-我能自己刷牙 本杰明 -好的
-I can brush my own teeth, Benjamin. -Fine.
-头发也能自己洗 -棒极了
-Hair, too. -Perfect.
快去吧
Come on.
邦尼
Oh! Oh, Benny.
邦尼
Hey, Benny.
谢谢提供沙发 麦克让我睡水池下面
Thanks for the couch. Mike made me sleep under the sink.
别客气
Oh. You’re welcome.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
心智有问题
Mentally ill.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Yeah.
不过 我是说 别担心
But, I mean, don’t worry about it.
让她按照她自己的程序走就行
But just let her go about her routine.
她的程序对她来说是一切
Her routine is everything to her.
还有她画画的时候别在她房♥间乱逛
Oh, and don’t hang around her room while she’s painting.
-她讨厌那样 -我不会的
-She hates that. -No.
如果她对你忽冷忽热 无视掉就行
If she runs hot and cold on you, just ignore it.
这就是相处的方法
That’s just the way it works.
听着 如果她开始自言自语
Listen, if she starts talkin’ to herself,
别担心 但是别回答
don’t worry about it, but don’t answer.
好的
OK.
她有时候会出现幻听 还伴随着领域问题
She sometimes hears voices in her head. That comes with the territory, too.
还有 确保她不会发生任何事 你知道我说的
And… just make sure that nothin’, and you know I mean nothin’,
不会发生任何事是什么意思
happens to her.
好的
OK.
好的 那行
OK. All right.
留家时间
Having a Boo Radley moment, are we?
-早上好 -你好
-Morning. -Hey.
-这是今天的 -对
-This today? -Yeah.
那么…你把那个表弟怎么样了
So… what’d you do with the cousin?
公车站 河里 还是什么 你把他扔河里了吗
The bus station? The river? What? You throw him in the river?
-没有 我带他回家了 -你带他回家了
-No, I took him home. -You took him home?
-是的 -你房♥子里
-Yeah. -To your house?
-是的 我房♥子里 -什么 你疯了吗
-Yeah, to my house. -What, are you crazy?
相信我 这只是暂时的
Hey, believe me, it’s only temporary.
很好 或许他能跟琼讲讲教♥养♥院♥的事儿
Great. Hey, maybe he can tell Joon about the group home, huh?
如果我要把她送她教♥养♥院♥
If I’m gonna do this group-home thing,
我就会找出告诉她的最好方式
I gotta figure out the best way to tell her.
沃尔多呢 他不在这儿吗
Where’s Waldo? Is he not here yet?
不在
No.
那就是了 我有话跟他说
That’s it. I’m gonna have a talk with him.
-不 你没有 -不 我有 他电♥话♥号♥码是多少
-No, you’re not. -Yes, I am. What’s his phone number?
555-0944.
声音太大了
Too loud! Too loud!
什么
What?

What? Oh!
萨姆在哪
Where’s Sam?
我没说要赶他出去 我是说
I didn’t mean to kick him out. I mean,
我没赶走他 他自己离开了
I didn’t kick him out, he just left.
怎么了 发生什么了
What happened? Did something happen?
他就是…他就是离开了
He just… He just left.
他…他…
He was… He was…
他在空中 然后 然后…
in the air and, and, and…
拿着个东西 然后…声音真的很大
with a thing and… It was really loud…
声音真的太大了
It was really loud.
然后我就一直看着…
And I just kept seeing…
他不是有意那么做的
He didn’t mean to do it.
做什么 啥
Do it? What?
他做什…他做什么了
What did he… What did he do?
他打扫了屋子
He cleaned the house.
然后你为了这个把他赶出去了
And you kicked him out for that?
或许我该邀请他回来
Maybe I should invite him back in.
是的 在别人给他盖戳寄到关岛之前
Yeah. Before someone sticks a stamp on his head and mails him to Guam.
一些文化…
Some cultures…
依靠他们和奶酪的关系来定义
are defined by their relationship to cheese.
那是真的吗
Is that a fact?
他真的能做饭 不是吗
He can really cook, can’t he?
没错
Yeah.
尽管如此 烤奶酪的话我还是会用羊毛
Although, for grilled cheese, I might’ve used the wool setting.
我就是这么跟他说的
That’s what I told him.
真的吗
Really?
-那他用了什么 -人造纤维
-What did he use? -Rayon.
丝可能会浸透得厉害
Silk would’ve been too soggy.
-棉的话可能会…-可能会烧起来
-Cotton would’ve… -Would’ve burned it.
是的
Right.
幸运的是他在蒸之前询问了我
Fortunately he consulted me before giving it steam.
我反对了
I was against it.
我希望他可以当我的新管家
I wish he could be my new Smail.
太糟了
Too bad.
真遗憾
What a shame.
晚安
Good night.
你需要帮助吗
You need some help?
“亲爱的妈妈 我带着爱和感激离开了麦克”
“Dear Mom, I’ve departed Mike’s with love and gratitude
“现在我和邦尼和琼·珀尔生活在一起
and am now living with Benny and Joon Pearl,
两个忠诚的新朋友”
two devoted new friends.”
“因为邦尼的容易对爱尔兰自言自语者过度紧张”

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章地球之夜
下一篇文章爵士春秋
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!