“Benny’s predisposition to hypertense Irish monologists notwithstanding,
“他给了一份家用技师的工作”
he has given me a job as a domestic engineer
“而且目前为止似乎对我挺满意”
and seems pleased with me so far.”
“爱你的 萨姆”
“Love, Sam.”
我不知道我能说出这些
I didn’t know I could talk like that.
木薯粉
Tapioca?
是的
Oh. Yeah.
-好了 -谢谢 鲁思
-OK. -Thank you, Ruthie.
别客气 萨姆 有需要的话就叫我 好吗
You’re welcome, Sam. Let me know if you need anything, OK?
你不喜欢葡萄干吗
You don’t like raisins?
-也不算是 -为什么
-Not really. -Why?
他们以前…
They used to be…
饱满多汁
fat and juicy.
而现在他们扭曲了 他们的生命被偷走了
And now they’re twisted. They had their lives stolen.
他们尝起来很甜 但事实上他们只是被羞辱的葡萄
They taste sweet, but really they’re just humiliated grapes.
我不算是葡萄干委员会的忠实支持者
I can’t say I’m a big supporter of the raisin council.
你看见那些电视上的葡萄干吗 唱歌♥跳舞的那些
Did you see those raisins on TV? The ones that sing and dance and stuff?
-他们吓到我了 -是的 我也是
-They scare me. -Yeah. Me, too.
这很糟糕 他们让它们唱歌♥跳舞为了让人们吃它们
It’s sick. They make them sing and dance so people will eat them.
那是葡萄干的耻辱
It’s a shame about raisins.
-同类相食 -是的
-Cannibals. -Yeah.
你喜欢鳄梨吗
Do you like avocados?
它们是水果 你知道
They’re a fruit, you know.
鲁思
Ruthie?
你们有鳄梨吗
Do you got any avocados?

Joon?
你不工作的时候非常漂亮 鲁思
You’re very pretty when you’re off work, Ruthie.
-谢谢你 也许我该辞职 -你俩他妈的到底去哪了
-Thank you. Maybe I should quit my job. -Where the hell have you two been?
别担心 他们跟我在一起 完成一些差事
Don’t worry. They were with me, running some errands.
-你好 -你好
-Oh, hi. How you doin’? -Hi.
完成差事 你完成了一项差事
Running errands? You ran an errand?
是的 我完成了一项差事
Yes, I did. I ran an errand.
他们能都叫史蒂文 一个有个”v”另一个有”ph”
They’re both named Steven. One with a v and one with a ph.
看 看 看 鲁思的电影
Look, look, look! Ruthie’s movie.
是的 她也会留下来吃完饭
Yes. And she’s staying for dinner, too.
快进来
Come on in. Come on in.
-那么你为什么离开 -洛杉矶
-So why’d you leave? -LA?
我不是个很好的女演员
I wasn’t that good of an actress.
萨姆可不是这么说的
Well, that’s not how Sam tells it.
他老是激动的说起你
He’s ravin’ about you.
他比看上去可爱
Well, he’s sweeter than he is judgmental.
你跟他认识多久了
How long have you known him?
萨姆吗 72个小时
Sam? Uh… 72 hours.
-严肃点 -我是认真的
-Be serious. -I am serious.
-真的吗 -我总是认真的
-Really? -I’m always serious.
我太认真了
I’m too serious.
你们有没有曾经某个时候觉得你生命中的一切都毫无意义
D’you ever get to the point in your life where nothin’ makes any sense?
布拉德 布拉德
Brad? Brad?
别开玩笑了 那一点也不好笑
Quit kidding around. This isn’t funny any more.
我们能把这个关了吗 我们能关了吗
Can we turn this off? Can we just turn this off?
不行
No!

You!
辛迪
Cindy!
你为什么做这些 你病了
Why did you do this? You’re sick.
你需要帮助
You need help.
让我…别
Let me… Don’t!
他是我的 他是我的
He was mine. He was mine!
如果我不能得到他 那没人能
And if I can’t have him, no one can.
你也不能 你不用必须买♥♥一样的套装
Not even you. You didn’t have to buy that same dress.
但是你是我的姐姐 辛迪
But you are my sister, Cindy.
我对我和布拉德感到很抱歉
I’m sorry about me and Brad.
我们不是故意要在派对上坠入爱河的
We didn’t mean to fall in love at the party.
它只是那么发生了
It just happened.
忘了这事吧 还会有其他男孩 其他午夜游泳
Let’s just forget it. There’ll be other boys, other midnight swims,
其他误会服装
other prom dresses.
不 不 辛迪
No! No, Cindy!
再试一次
Try it again.
一个车不能发动只有两个原因
There’s only two reasons a car won’t start:
要么是你没燃料了 要么是你没点火
Either you’re not gettin’ fuel or you’re not gettin’ fire.
你点火了
You’ve got fire.
我觉得你最好让我载你回家
I think you’d better let me drive you home.
-对不起 -谢谢
-Sorry. -Thanks.
到了 就是这儿
Here it is. It’s right here.
-第二份工作 是吗 -没错
-Second job, huh? -Yeah.
得完成到最后 你知道
Gotta make those ends meet, you know.
这里跟我想象中你的地方完全一样
This is just how I imagined your place.
-好吧…-你想进来吗
-Well… -You wanna come in?
还是你想…
Or you wanna…

Oh. No.
我要进来 就待一小会儿
I’ll come in. For a minute.
这是什么
Whoa! What is this?
-真棒的门廊 -琼给你的鱼很好看
-Nice porch. -Pretty nice fish Joon gave you.
是 那些鱼
Oh, yeah. Those fish.
我很震惊 我…
Yeah, I was shocked. I was…
-好鱼 我是说 -我从没养过鱼
-Nice fish. I mean, yeah… -I never had a fish.
什么 小时候也没有吗
What? Not even as a kid?
没有 被剥夺权利的童年时代 我猜
No. Underprivileged childhood, I guess.
-完全不是美国式的 如果你问我的话 -没错
-Downright un-American, if you ask me. -Yeah.
如果你想要的话可以给你一条我的
You can have one of mine, if you want.
不了 我不能 他们是礼物
No, I couldn’t possibly. They were a gift.
但是我们可以一起养 就像共同监护
But we could share it. Like joint custody.
你可以周末来拿
You could take it on the weekends.
这是什么
What is this?
坐下 儿子 你让我很紧张
Sit down, son. You’re makin’ me nervous.
-想要啤酒吗 -来点
-Wanna beer? -Yeah.
你猜怎么着 我最好不喝了
You know what? I better not.
我得走了 我最好得走了
I gotta get goin’. I better get goin’, OK?
好的
Yeah.
-好吧 -我留着啤酒下次你再喝
-OK. -I’ll take a rain check on the beer.
我去开门
I got the doors.
-想吃晚饭吗 -结过婚吗
-Wanna go to dinner? -Ever been married?
-不 -结过
-No. -Yeah.
结果婚
Yeah?
真不赖
Great.
-回见 -回见
-See ya. -See ya.
回头见
See ya.
-下周见 -好的 谢谢
-See you next week. -Right. Thank you.
邦尼 你能进来一下吗
Benny, would you come inside a moment?
当然
Sure.
-新的管家是谁 -新的…
-Who’s the new housekeeper? -The new…
这个…
Oh! This…
一个朋友刚好过来跟我们一起住一段时间 但是…
friend just came to stay with us for a while, but…
琼告诉我说是个男的
Joon tells me he’s a man.
你知道琼 她说话有多不靠谱
Well, you know Joon, how flowery she gets with words.
所以她撒谎了 我是说 是个男的还是不是
So she’s lying? I mean, is it a man or isn’t it?
好吧…技术上来说是的
Well… Yes, technically.
他真的就只是个朋友
He’s really just a guy, a friend.
那么是什么让你放弃了教♥养♥院♥
Where does this leave the group home?
我知道你还没跟她谈过这事
I take it you haven’t talked to her about it.
是的 还没
No, not yet.
离截止进入教♥养♥院♥的日子不到一周了
The admission date is less than a week away.
但问题是 她真的挺好的 她看起来挺满意
But the thing is, she’s really doin’ fine. She seems content.
我们先不说那个
Let’s just leave it at that for now.
告诉我你什么时候打算告诉她
Let me know when you want to tell her about it.
我会跟你说的
I’ll let you know.
好的 再见
OK. Bye.
-你好 -我需要点帮助
-Hello. -I want to help.
好极了 好的
Ah. Wonderful. OK.
如果你能填下这张申请表的话 我马上就来帮你
If you’d like to fill out this application, I’ll be right with you.
别那么用力
Not so hard.
你指头周围真的有外皮

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章地球之夜
下一篇文章爵士春秋
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!