Wow. You actually have cuticles.
我知道 那真不可思议
I know. That’s amazing.
他他妈的在干什么
What the hell is he doin’?
捣土豆
Mashed potatoes.
所以你和鲁思在打算交往了吗
So are you and Ruthie considering itemhood?
是不
Are you?
本杰明和鲁思杰明 坐在一棵树上
Benjamin and Ruthjamin, sittin’ in a tree
在接吻
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
先是恋爱 然后结婚
First comes love, then comes marriage
-一边儿去 -然后生了个小宝宝
-Get outta here! -Then comes a little baby carriage
我只是带她出去吃晚餐
I’m just takin’ her out to dinner.
-那真是个好笑话 -你喜欢那样吗
-That’s a good joke. -Did you like that?
-现在几点了 -十一点
-What time you got? -It’s eleven.
-整点吗 -绝对的
-On the nose? -Right exactly.
我不认为我之前问过其他人时间
I don’t think I’ve asked anybody the time before
然后刚好都是整点
and had it been right on the nose.
这很奇怪 不是吗 它就刚好是整点
That’s weird, isn’t it? It’s right on the nose.
你…你想进来待一会儿吗
Do you… Do you want to come in for a while?
我…
I…
我已经把啤酒拿出来等你了
I’ve got that beer waiting for you.
你知道吗
You know what?
我或许该走了
I should probably go.
-好吧 -听着…
-OK. -Listen, um…
我能…我能跟你说件事儿吗
Can I… Can I tell you somethin’?
什么
What?
你看
You see,
我的生活真的是非常…复杂 而且…
my life is just real… complicated, and…
别说了 邦尼 我只是邀请你去喝杯啤酒 好吗
Gimme a break, Benny. I just offered you a beer, OK?
别这样
No.
为什么我们没捎上鲁思然后买♥♥点冰淇淋
Why don’t we pick up Ruthie and get some ice cream?
-没错 我们去找她吧 -不
-Yeah, let’s get her. -No.
-为什么 -因为她不想跟我说话
-Why? -‘Cause she doesn’t want to talk to me.
行了 我们该走了
Come on. We should go.
拿开
Knock it off.
他…他真不可思议
He is… He’s incredible.
他令人惊异
He’s amazing.
你就是因为这个才要去学校吗
Did you have to go to school for that?
不 我因为这个被学校开除了
No, I got thrown out of school for that.
-真的吗 -是的
-Really? -Oh, yeah.
听着 你俩先回去吧
Hey, listen. Why don’t you guys go ahead?
我想自己在这儿随便走会儿
I’m just gonna hang out here for a while.
-真的吗 -是的 走吧
-Really? -Yeah. Go ahead.
晚会儿家里见
I’ll see you at home, later.
-好吗 -好的
-All right? -OK.
-那很棒 -不 不
-That was great. -No, no, no.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
再见
Bye-bye.

Joon?
什么
What?
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me, too.
-别告诉邦尼 -好的
-Don’t tell Benny. -OK.
你看见路上的人都为你鼓掌了吗
Did you see the way you had everyone in the palm of your hand?
你有这种天赋 你不该无视它
You’ve got this gift and you shouldn’t ignore it.
-你应该用它做点什么 -比如
-You should be doin’ something with it. -Like what?
我不知道 我只知道我看到你然后我说
I don’t know. All I know is I looked at you and I said
“这个人是不一样的” 你是特别的
“This guy is somethin’ else.” You’re special.
你不是我们其他这些笨蛋
You’re not some schmo like the rest of us,
做着我们不得不做的事
who do what we do because we have to.
你是被祝福的
You’re blessed.
-邦尼 -怎么了
-Benny? -What?
-她病得有多严重 -她病得够重
-How sick is she? -She’s plenty sick.
-我想了想 -因为我觉得
-Now, I’ve been doin’ some thinkin’. -Because it seems to me,
她除了有点心之问题外其他都很正常
except for bein’ a little mentally ill, she’s pretty normal.
你真的意识到你可以成为下一个巴斯特·基顿了吗
Do you realize you could be the next Buster Keaton?
我跟你说 兰迪 听着 你必须的见见这个人
I’m tellin’ you, Randy. Listen. You’ve got to see this guy.
-告诉他 艾瑞克 -他很有趣
-Tell him, Eric. -He’s funny.
很令人惊异 你会见他吗
He’s amazing. Will you see him?
是的 我会见他 你从未见过的
Yeah, I’ll see him. You never know.
大多数这样的人只是在当地工作
Most of these guys just work locally,
但是更好的我能预定他们到镇子以外
but the better ones I can book out of town.
你把他们预定到镇子以外
You book ’em out of town?
全国各地 底特律 波士顿 有时候是洛杉矶
All over. Detroit, Boston, sometimes LA.
真的吗 你今晚能见见他吗
Whoa! Really? Can you see him tonight?
我很乐意今晚见见他
I’d love to see him tonight.
-你好 -我的车好了吗
-Hi. -Is my car ready?
你好吗
How you doin’?
进来吧
Come on in. Come on in.
听着 我想为那天晚上道歉
Uh, listen, I want to apologize for the other night.
那完全不对
That all came out wrong.
-不 不 没关系 -不 我真的…
-No. No, it’s OK. -No, I really…
-我的车怎么样了 -运转得很好
-How’s my car? -It’s runnin’ great.
你的燃油泵漏了 我换了个新的 它很棒
Your fuel pump was shot. I threw in a new one. It’s great.
我该给你多少
How much do I owe you?
我跟你说 30块配件费
I’ll tell you what. Give me $30 for the part.
人工费免了
I’m not gonna charge you for labor.
-好吗 -谢谢
-OK? -Thanks.
听着 如果你等会儿没什么事
Listen, if you’re not doin’ anything later,
我帮萨姆联络了这事儿
I just lined up this thing for Sam.
-什么事 -大概算是某种面试
-What thing? -It’s kinda like an audition.
也许他有机会靠他做的那些疯狂的事谋生
Maybe his chance to make a living at all this crazy stuff he does.
谁知道 也许他要四处奔波
Who knows? Maybe he could travel,
在俱乐部表演 我不知道
play clubs. I don’t know, you know.
所以如果你等会儿没什么事…
So if you’re not doin’ anything later and…
我不知道 邦尼
I don’t know, Benny.
我有外卖♥♥要送 公♥寓♥要出租…
I got food to deliver, apartments to rent…
我的生活现状非常复杂 你知道吗
My life’s pretty complicated right now. You know?
谢谢 再见
Thanks. Bye.
晚餐后我们要安排一下整个流程
We’ll lay out the whole routine right after dinner.
你知道你要拿什么做开场吗
You know what you could start with?
记得那个吃饭用的滚动的东西吗
Remember the roll thing in the diner?
谁死了让你被爆菊了
Who died and made you Ed McMahon?
你怎么了 这是他的机会去做点什么 去成为个人物
What is your problem? This is his chance to do somethin’, be somebody.
-他是一个人物 -是的我知道 但是他想要更多
-He is somebody. -Yeah, I know, but he wants to be more.
你不知道他想要什么
You don’t know what he wants.
我知道他不想余生都做管家
I know he doesn’t want to be a housekeeper for the rest of his life.
如果你担心的是一个新的斯梅尔太太
If you’re worried about a new Smail,
没必要 我们会有新管家的
don’t worry, we’ll get a new Smail.
他不是我的斯梅尔
He’s not my Smail.
管家 无所谓是什么
Housekeeper, whatever.
我们得告诉他
We have to tell him.
什么
What?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
邦尼
Benny…
琼…和…
Joon… and…
和我…
and I…
我们…你知道
are… you know.
见鬼
Bullshit.
你…
You…
-停 -给我他妈滚出去
-Don’t! -Get the fuck out.
你不把他扔出去 我赢来了他
You can’t throw him out. I won him.
你给我待好 待在这儿
You just settle down. Just settle down.
-我爱他 -是吗
-I love him! -Yeah?
你疯了
Well, you are crazy!
我没疯
I am not crazy.
看到我们要去哪儿了吗 你看到了吗
You see what we’ve come to? You see?
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你 我很您
I hate you. I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
需要我帮你拿点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
-木薯粉 -木薯粉

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章地球之夜
下一篇文章爵士春秋
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!