You promise? Yes.
你保证? 是的
That’s good enough. All right.
够不够? 好了
You got that file on Sato’s guy…
能否弄到佐藤手下喜二的档案…
Sekimitsu? Yes, sir. Sekimitsu. Yes.
石源喜二?行的 先生 石源喜二对
Yeah. Good.
是的 很好
Police observers!
警方观察员
It’s okay! It’s okay!
没事 没事
Please. I need authorization.
两位 拜托 我未经授权
No. It’s only a tip, Mas. It’s only a tip. Come on.
不 这只是密报而已 正弘 这只是密报而已 拜托
Let’s go! Let’s all tip!
咱们走吧 这只是密报而已
Training exercise.
训练演习
Observers! You got it.
观察员 好的
Observers! Okay, okay.
观察员 好 好
Isn’t that the guy from the airport?
那不是机场中那家伙吗?
That’s one of the guys, right? Yeah, it’s him.
就是那人 对吧? 对 就是他
Easy, Nicky.
尼克 别冲动
Hi, sweetheart.
亲爱的 你好
You remember me, don’t you?
你记得我吧?
So where’s your boss?
你家老大呢?
Nicky, what are you doing?
尼克 你干什么?
I only wanna talk to the man… What are you doing?
我只是想跟他谈谈… 你在干什么?
…for five minutes. That’s all I wanna do.
就谈五分钟 就这样
It’s not proper. It’s not proper. You’re a foreigner.
这不妥当 这不妥当 你是个外国人
This isn’t New York. We have rules here.
这里不是纽约 我们照规定行事
You have rules here, huh? Hey, look, pal,
你们有规定 嗯?嘿 听着 伙计
I’ve seen Sato’s work, okay? He ain’t following your program.
我看过佐藤的行事风格 他可不照规定来
You must learn patience. Oh, fuck patience.
你要沉住气 去他妈的沉着
He was here.
他在这里呆过
I know it.
我知道
Gentlemen, we have to go.
两位 我们该走了
We’re observing, Mas. Just observing.
我们在观察 正弘 只是观察而已
Can I take a quick look?
能不能看一眼?
You get something? Yeah, I got something.
有没有什么发现? 有的
We gotta share it with Mas. He’s in deep shit with his boss.
我们要跟正弘分享 因为他要被上司修理
Okay.
好的
You don’t want to eat that shit, do you?
你不会想吃那玩意吧?
Put it there. Hand me that stick.
放在那儿 给我筷子
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Always said you’re the best.
我一向推崇你是神探
I owe you lunch, babe. Okay, babe.
我欠你一顿午餐 算了
Where’s Mas?
正弘呢?
Hey! Mas!
嘿 正弘
We got good news for you, babe.
我们有好消息
What the fuck’s his problem?
他怎么搞的?
I will have no more to do with you.
我跟你绝交
Please get out.
请出去
Look, what are you talking about? I know you took a little heat…
你在说什么?我知道我们…
for taking us on the raid
累你受责骂…
Superintendent Ohashi is waiting for you.
大桥在办公室等你
We understand. We’re gonna square you with Ohashi, Mas.
我们理解 我们会代你向大桥解释的 正弘
Let us explain what happened.
听我们说明原委
You’ve dishonored me and our department.
你令本人和本局蒙羞
You are a thief.
你是个贼
I saw you take the money.
我看见你偷钱
You saw me take the money, huh?
你看见我偷钱吗?
You know what it’s like trying to get something done around here.
你知不知道在这里办事很困难?
I’ve informed Ohashi of your crime.
你的罪行我已报告大桥
He has spoken to your captain in New York.
他已经跟你的分局长通过话
We know the kind of man you are.
我们已经知道你的为人
You dumb fuck! You don’t know one thing about me, all right? Listen!
你这笨蛋 你一点都不了解我 听好了
It’s you and your self-righteous bullshit, man,
你自命廉正 老兄…
it’s gonna cost me my goddamn job.
会害得我被革职
Hey! Hey! I’m talking to you!
嘿 嘿 我在跟你说话
If you pull it, you better use it.
你既然拔剑就得出招
All right. Watch this, okay?
好了 看清楚 好吗?
I only want to do this once.
我只做一次
All right. Look at this. Come here. Look.
好 看这个 过来 你们看
See how the impression part leaves the ashes?
看到印刷之处的灰吗?
It’s because there wasn’t enough pressure.
是因为印刷的压力不够
It should be higher.
应该更高
Now, this is good. This is as good as it comes,
这是好的 这是真钞…
but this ain’t money.
但这是伪钞
I don’t know about the box at the club.
我不清楚那盒子里有什么
Could’ve been samples, could’ve been plates,
可能有样本 也可能是铜雕版…
but you guys got a counterfeiting war going on.
现在正发生假♥钞♥争霸火并案
And you, pal, should talk to your partner before you go to the suits, okay?
打小报告之前要先问清楚 好吗?
So, fuck you very much.
你非常操蛋
We were gonna cut you in on the deal, Mas.
我们原本打算先告诉你 正弘
Don’t say you never had a good time.
可别说你从没玩痛快过
Don’t say you never had a good time with Charlie Vincent.
别说你从没跟查理·文森特快活过
All right! Kanpai, guys!
好的 干杯时间
Where’s that American girl?
那个美国女郎呢?
You know, the American girl that was here,
你知道 上次在这里的那美国女郎…
you know, the one that was here. Is she around tonight? You know, the…
上次在这里的 今晚她在不在?你知道…
Mas!
正弘
Come here, baby.
过来
Join us! Come on!
同我们一起坐 来吧
Oh, baby, what is it? It’s still moving in my mouth.
宝贝 还在我口中移♥动♥
Good evening.
晚上好
Matsumoto the Mountie, huh?
松本
I haven’t taken the silverware, babe, all right?
我没有偷银器 好吗?
So why don’t you just go take a hike.
你走开吧
Come on, Nicky, what are you doing? Mas, sit down. Join us.
尼克 何必这样?正弘 坐下 一起吧
Superintendent Ohashi would like to see you in the morning.
明天上午大桥要见你们
Superintendent Ohashi would like to see me.
大桥要见我?
Give me a break.
算了吧
Mas, can you smoke a little peace pipe here, guys?
我们能不能和平共处?
Everybody was doing the right thing, right?
大家都没错 好吗?
We’re all partners now. Mas, please join us.
我们都是一伙 正弘 请加入我们吧
Relax and have a good time. Please, sit down.
轻松点 我们玩个痛快 请坐
Come on, Mas.
正弘 来吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Masahiro Matsumoto, a famous detective!
松本是有名的神探
Famous detective!
大名鼎鼎
Conklin, I did my duty.
康克林 我是尽忠职守
These are the men I work for.
那些是我的上司
Like I told you, pal,
我说过 伙伴…
you talk to your partners first before you go to the suits.
你先问过同伴再打报告
Okay? Come on, Nicky.
好吗? 尼克 别这样
Perhaps you should think less of yourself and more of your group.
或许你应该像日本人一样 少为自己着想
Try to work like a Japanese.
多为团体着想
Listen. I grew up with your soldiers. You were wise then.
小时候我与美军相处 当时他们有智慧
Now, music and movies are all America is good for!
现在美国只有摇滚乐和电影
Right? We make the machines.
对不对?我们制♥造♥机器
We built the future. We won the peace.
创造前途 赢得和平
And if there was one of you guys…
如果有一个日本人…
who had an original idea, you’d be so tight…
有创 你们就会过分保守…
you couldn’t even pull it out of your ass!
而不能重用创意
What the hell’s going on here? What are you guys?
这到底怎么回事?你们这些人是怎么了?
You got to argue all the time?
怎么你们总是争论不休?
See you later. Come on, Nicky.
回头见 拜托 尼克
What is this? A conspiracy to fuck up my evening?
这算什么?你们存心扫我的兴?
What the hell’s the problem here?
有什么大不了的问题?
Mas, what are you doing?
正弘 你好吗?
This is good-time time, Mas. Okay?
现在干杯畅饮的时候 好吗?
You know, kanpai time? Kanpai.
你知道 干杯? 干杯
Up and down, huh? Up and down! In and out!
杯底朝天 好 干杯 进去出来
Okay, kanpai.
干杯
Joyce. Can I talk to you, please?
佳思 能否借一步说话?
Jesus.
什么事?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!