Here we go, babe. We got the local heat.
咱们到了 本地的警♥察♥来了
You’re looking for us.
你是找我们吧
Detective Sergeant Conklin, New York.
纽约警探康克林
Welcome to Japan, gentlemen. Thank you.
欢迎两位莅临日本 谢谢
I am Inspector Nashida, Osaka Prefectural Police.
大阪县警♥察♥局梨田探长
This is my partner, Detective Vincent.
我的同伴文森特警探
Hey, do you got some paperwork for us?
有没有什么公文给我们?
Oh, yes.
哦 有的
Would you sign here and here, please?
请在这里和这里签字
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is all for you. Thanks.
这个给你 谢谢
Key, please. He’s got the key.
手铐钥匙 拜托 他有钥匙
Here you go.
在这里
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on, Nicky.
走吧 尼克
Off duty, Nicky. Off duty.
我们交差了 尼克 交差了
We’re gonna be in and out of geishas like a Times Square pickpocket.
我们要玩艺妓 玩个痛快
I wanna go to sleep.
我要睡觉
Remember, ladies, if you get bored,
记住 小姐们 如果你们无聊了…
Hotel Meiji, Hotel Meiji. In your dreams.
来明治饭店找我们 明治饭店 做梦吧
Detective Conklin,
康克林警探…
I am Inspector Yamato, Osaka Prefectural Police.
我是大阪县警♥察♥局山户探长
Son of a bitch!
混账
They were dressed as officers.
他们穿警♥察♥制♥服♥
It was in Japanese.
文件是日文
All right?
对吧?
Yeah.
是的
Captain, look. They were wearing the uniforms, okay?
分局长 你看 他们穿警♥察♥制♥服♥ 好吗?
They got the paperwork. It’s not like I’m giving them cab fare.
他们又有文件 我没付车钱送他们走
Definite maybe. Definite maybes.
肯定是也许 肯定是也许
Unseen. Definite no’s.
没见过 肯定不是
Yeah, it ain’t a hell of a lot of fun over here either, all right?
是的 这里并不好玩 好吧?
Now, look, I went by the book, okay?
你看 我是照章行事
There’s just no way to verify the ID. Nicky.
只是无法辨识他的证件 尼克
Maybe. I don’t know. Nine definite maybes.
也许是 我不知道 九个肯定的”也许是”
Chief, can I score some coffee? Coffee.
老大 能否弄点咖啡?咖啡
Coffee?
咖啡?
Coffee. One?
咖啡 一杯?
No, two. The paperwork’s in Japanese.
不 两杯 那份文件是日文的
What do you want me to do? A strip search?
你想我能怎么办?脱衣搜索?
I’m sitting here two hours, Captain.
分局长 我在此枯坐了两小时
Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey! How much more time?
嘿 嘿 还要等多久?
No. We’ve got another no.
不 我们又得到了一个不
He does that one more time, I’m gonna cut it off.
他要再竖手指 我非切掉它不可
Nothing, Cap. Nicky, look at this.
没有 分局长 尼克 你看这个
Unbelievable. Identical strangers.
不可思议 完全相同的陌生人
All right, all right, okay. But, listen, Captain,
好了 好了 好的 但听我说 分局长…
this is still an NYPD collar, right?
他还是纽约警局的犯人 对吧?
Noodles? You’re gonna hurt yourself.
吃面条?你会伤到自己
Let me just salvage the situation. I’ll take care of it.
让我来补救这件事 我会负责
Now, what the hell is that supposed to mean?
这到底是什么意思?
Why don’t you tell the fucking IAD suits to go kiss my ass.
你干脆叫操蛋的风纪处人员起诉我 闻我的屁吧
Enough of this bullshit.
废话少说
We on?
我们?
Nicky? What?
尼克? 什么?
Game time.
有行动
All right, we’re on, we’re on, Cap. I’ll call you later.
分局长 有行动 稍后再联络
Action.
行动
Now, what did Ollie have to say? You don’t wanna know, Charlie.
分局长怎么说? 你不会想知道的 查理
This is bullshit having to wait this long.
等这么久真无聊
You’re gonna be nice?
你态度会好吧?
Yeah. I’m gonna be nice. I’m gonna be nice, all right?
好 我和和气气 我和和气气 好不好?
I just hope they’ve got a Nip in this building…
但愿这栋楼里有人会…
that speaks fucking English.
说他妈的英语
Assistant Inspector Matsumoto Masahiro,
助理探长松本正弘…
Criminal Investigation Section, Osaka Prefectural Police.
大阪县警♥察♥局刑事组
And I do speak fucking English.
我会说他妈的英语
Would you ask the superintendent…
请你问局长…
were there any witnesses at the airport, please?
机场可有人目击?
The superintendent said it’s possible.
局长说可能有
Yeah, it’s possible. Manned space flight’s possible.
是 人类在太空飞行也可能
“Manned space” what?
人类在太空什么?
Am I missing something here? Everything, kid.
我遗漏了什么? 每样事 孩子
He says he’s tired from the flying. Jet lag.
他是说坐飞机很疲倦 时差反应
Can I get some coffee, please? You want…
我不要茶了 请给我咖啡
Two coffees. Coffee it is.
两杯 咖啡
We are wasting valuable time here, okay?
我们在耽误宝贵时间
Now, if you tell us who this Sayto guy is,
如果你告诉我们佐藤的来历…
what the meet was about in New York,
和他赴纽约的图谋…
then maybe we can help you with this airport thing.
也许对机场犯人逃脱有所补救
Did you translate every word? I want every word translated.
你翻译清楚了每一个字吗?我要一字不漏照译
You understand? Yes, I understand.
明白吗? 我明白
Because of your negligence,
因为你们疏忽…
a man we’ve wanted for a long time has been lost.
让我们通缉已久的人跑掉了
You do not have to drink tea, but you should apologize.
你不必喝茶…但你应该道歉
Our negligence, huh?
我们疏忽?
Did we let the people carrying your documents,
我们让人冒充警♥察♥带文件…
wearing your uniforms, waltz into a secure area?
穿着你们的制♥服♥进入机场禁区吗?
Look, we’ll take some of the heat for this, but we’re not taking the rap.
我们承认有错但不会背黑锅
Rap? The…
“黑锅”? 那个…
The bite, the fall. Come on, Charlie. Try blame.
就是受过 领罪…帮帮忙 查理 试试代人受过
Blame, blame, blame.
代人受过 代人受过 代人受过
This document is an insurance policy.
这份文件是保险单
The guy speaks English.
他会说英语
The police will find you a… Very well.
警方会找到你的逃犯… 非常好
Superintendent Ohashi… Hey, we are the police, Charlie.
大桥局长 嘿 我们就是警方
You are foreigners, nothing more than interested observers.
你们是外国人 只能观察 不能行动
Go home, Detective.
回家去吧 警探
You know, I’m about an uptown minute of throwing you an international incident…
你知道 我造成国际事件…
that’s gonna make your head spin.
令你头痛
Until you sign off on this dickhead, his ass is mine.
你休想把我撇开 逃犯属于我
So we either work on this thing together or I’m going to the press,
我们合作办这案子 或者我诉诸新闻界…
I’m going to the embassy… I’m gonna fire up such a shit storm…
我会告诉大使♥馆♥…我会煽起一场风暴…
you’re gonna wish you never heard my name!
你会但愿从没认识过我
All right, gentlemen. You can stay. Thank you.
好吧 两位可以留下 谢谢你
By the way, you have to leave your guns.
但是你们必须留下枪♥械♥
Hey, Superintendent, we are police officers.
嘿 我们是警♥察♥
You are civilians here.
你们在这里是平民
It is illegal for you to carry a gun.
平民配戴枪♥械♥是不合法的
That’s bullshit. What are you… We understand.
胡说 你怎么… 我们了解
Nicky, the gun.
尼克 缴械
Happy? All your guns, gentlemen.
高兴了吧? 二位 所有的枪♥械♥
The wise guy.
算你厉害
All right, you assign us a cop who speaks English,
派会讲英语的警♥察♥给我们…
knows his way around the streets and can find his ass with two hands.
而且双手找得到屁♥股♥
What?
什么?
He wants to say he wants a tough motherfucker.
呃…呃…他想表达他想要干练的警♥察♥
Of course, Detective. Good.
当然 警探 很好
You will have one of our top officers. Thank you.
我们会派顶尖的警♥察♥之一给你们 谢谢你
We’re in good shape here. Either that or he’s working on the dinner menu.
好像不错 要不他就是在研究晚餐菜单
It’s been a gas, chief. Sayonara.
真是…局长 再见
Hey, where’s our cop?
我们的向导呢?
It is my honor.
我很荣幸
Stay close, please, Detectives.
两位探员 请紧跟着我
Can we take… Can we take a look at him?
我们能不能…我们能不能看看死者?
Just a moment.
等一下
Yes, please.
好 请
This is one of the phony cops at the airport.
这是机场冒充警♥察♥者之一
Are you sure? Yes, I’m sure.
你肯定? 是的 我肯定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!