Get out of there!
快走开
Charlie!
查理
You better come with me. Come on.
你最好跟我来 走吧
He should have known better. He…
他早该知道有危险 他…
He was raised in the city and…
他在市区长大…
See, my job…
我♥干♥警♥察♥这一行…
You kind of see things the way they really are.
看事情能看到真实面
You don’t have to see a person whole one minute and…
短时间能将人一眼看穿…
He was 28 years old.
他才廿八岁
May I speak to Nick-san alone?
我能否和尼克先生单独谈谈?
Sure.
当然可以
I’m very sorry for your loss.
你痛失伙伴我很难过
I thought maybe you should know.
我认为应该通知你
I made all arrangements for Charlie.
查理的后事我都安排好了
Thank you.
谢谢你
I feel… I feel that…
我觉得…我觉得…
if I had been with you,
假如我同你们一道…
Charlie-san would…
查理先生…
It would not have happened.
就不会遇上这种事
I’m very sorry.
我非常抱歉
Charlie’s things…
查理的遗物…
We have a tradition.
我们日本的传统
When someone close to us dies,
至亲好友死亡…
we keep something personal of his.
我们保存遗物作为纪念
Can we do this another time?
可否日后再说?
Please, Nick-san.
尼克先生 请拆开它
This is for you.
这个送给你
I can take anything I want?
我可以取任何物件吗?
Anything.
任何物件
I wanna go back to Sato’s hide-out, okay?
我想再探一探佐藤的藏身之地 行吗?
Just you and me.
就你和我去
There’s always something, Mas.
正弘 总是有遗漏的线索
Always something.
总是有的
Yeah.
是的
He had himself a real nice party.
他曾经大开庆功宴
You feel safe?
你有安全感?
Well, feel safe!
天啊 你有安全感?
I’m here!
我找上门了 天杀的
Nick-san, there’s nothing here.
尼克先生 这儿什么也没有
We should go.
我们该走了
Masa.
正弘
Sequins.
亮片
Okay, here we go.
好 我们走
How can you be so sure? It could be any girl’s dress.
何以肯定?可能是任何女子的
Sometimes you gotta forget your head and grab your balls.
有时候要凭直觉 紧捏睪丸
Balls?
睪丸?
Balls. Balls.
睪丸 睪丸
Come on, hot dog. You’re going to lose her. Come on.
快点 会让她溜掉
All right. Let’s keep in touch.
好 我们保持联络
All right. Masa, Masa, come in. Roger.
正弘 回答我 收到了
I got her. She’s on the other side of the market.
我找到她了 她在市场另一边
I want you to bring the wheels around.
我希望能你开车来
Good? Oh, yeah. This is great. Yeah.
好吃吧? 是 很好吃
Pepper?
要不要辣椒?
Oh, yeah. Thanks, yeah.
好 谢谢
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗?
Yeah.

Big shot from New York, huh?
纽约的大人物 嗯?
Nicksan. Yeah?
尼克先生 什么事?
There’s something…
有件事…
Maybe I should not ask.
也许我不该问
What? What? You can ask me anything you want, Masa.
什么?你可以随意发问
What do you wanna know?
你想知道什么?
These disturbing things I hear about you in New York.
有关你在纽约的传闻
A couple of guys I used to work with in the department…
我的部门以前有两个同事…
took some money from some drug dealers.
拿了部分缉获的贩毒赃款
It’s no big deal.
没什么大不了
They stole?
他们偷窃?
They… They liberated funds.
他们释出一点基金
Theft is theft. There is no gray area.
偷就是偷 没有灰色中立地带
Hey, Masa, New York is one big gray area, okay?
正弘 纽约就是个巨大的灰色地带
Did you take money?
你有没有拿钱?
Yeah, I took money.
是的 我拿了钱
I’m not proud of it, okay? You know, I…
这并不光彩 你要知道 我…
I had a divorce, I got kids, bills…
我离了婚 有子女 账单 开支很大
Did Charlie-san know?
查理先生知道吗?
No.
他不知道
He was a policeman, Nick.
尼克 他是一名警♥察♥
If you steal,
如果你拿钱…
you disgrace him…
你就是侮辱了他…
and yourself and me.
侮辱自己 也侮辱我
Thanks.
谢谢
Masa, rise and shine, babe.
正弘 醒醒
We got action.
有行动了
She just went into the store over there.
她刚走进那家商店
There she goes.
她往那边走了
Just a little morning walk.
早晨散步?
Is that her? Yeah.
是不是她? 是
She’s getting a cab. Mas, grab a taxi.
她叫计程车了 正弘 我们也叫计程车
Taxi!
计程车
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下 等一下
That’s the guy that set up Charlie.
诱查理中埋伏的是那家伙
That’s the switch.
他们交换东西
Let’s go. Okay.
我们走 好
You each have one plate.
你们各有一块雕版
One for the front of the bill and one for the back.
一块是钞票正面 一块是背面
Sato, have you brought the plate with you?
佐藤 雕版带来没有?
It is my only insurance.
那是我唯一的保障
If I had brought the plate, I would be a dead man.
如果带了雕版来 我必死无疑
Better get your cops.
最好召你的人来
I sent one of the plates to America…
我送一块版到美国…
to prove the quality of my engraver’s work.
以证明我的人雕工精湛
This traitor took it from my representatives…
这叛徒杀我的代表…
and then murdered them.
抢夺雕版
Look at him!
瞧他
He knows nothing of loyalty and respect.
他完全不知道忠诚和尊敬前辈
My men respect me, Sugai-san.
我的手下敬重我 菅井先生
I want my own territory.
我要自己的地盘
Your methods are crude and disgraceful.
你的作风粗暴而无♥耻♥
You liked my methods well enough…
为你效力时…
when they served you.
你欣赏我的作风
You must return the plate, then we can discuss your future.
归还雕版后再讨论你的前途
I want to be an Oyabun…
我要当一堂之主…
of equal standing to others…
与各地堂主平起平坐…
and I want my own territory…
我的地盘要远离…
far away from you.
你的势力范围
Not one Oyabun in all Japan would listen to such absurd demands.
没有一位堂主听得进无理索求
How old are you, Sato?
佐藤 你年纪多大?
Do you want to live a little longer?
你想不想活久一点?
Not as long as you, old man!
不想活到你这么老
Hold it!
不准动
Here I am, Nick!
尼克 我在这里 很近
Here!
这里
Almost as near as when you let Charlie die, huh?
几乎是你坐视查理被杀的距离
He’s getting away!
他跑掉了
Jesus! I told you, no guns.
我的天 我说过不准你带枪
I thought we were working together, god damn it!
我们应该合作 该死
He went right past you!
他与你擦肩而过
Right past you, he went! Jesus Christ!
和你失之交臂 他跑了 天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!