He’s got no defensive wounds.
他没有反抗的迹象
Nice, clean, right-handed cut.
右撇子一刀毙命 干净利落
And he’s a fresh puppy.
而他刚死不久
Perpetrator could be wet.
凶手可能血迹未干
Look at this.
看这个
Nice. Maybe he’s got two fives for a ten.
很好 也许他用两张五十元换百元钞
Superintendent thanks you very much. We should go.
局长非常感谢你们 我们走
Wait, wait. Wait a minute. Wait.
等一下 等一下 等等
You wanna tell us what’s going on? I mean, fill us in.
你要不要告诉我们怎么回事?我是说 给我们说明一下情况
Sato doing his own guy or what? Please, don’t interfere.
佐藤是否窝里反? 请勿干预
I’ve been ordered to take you to your hotel.
我奉命送你们回饭店
I am not interfering. This is what I do for a job.
我没有干预 查案是我的工作
What do I look like, chopped liver?
我像傻子吗?
Nicky, we’re gonna get more from a quiet look around than a fight.
尼克 静观较斗嘴收获更大
You are just observers.
你们只是观察员
I usually get kissed before I get fucked.
通常先亲吻然后上♥床♥
What did he say?
他说什么?
Foreplay. He likes a little foreplay.
调情 他喜欢先调情
Detective! Mas, relax.
探员 放心 正弘
He’s not gonna break anything he can’t pay for.
赔不起的他不会砸
You gotta put peroxide on that. That’ll get rid of the bloodstain.
应该用漂白剂 可以洗涤血迹
What are you? Detective Sergeant Conklin,
你是什么人? 康克林警探
Homicide, New York.
纽约市警♥察♥局凶杀部
So, how’d you get that blood?
你怎会沾上血迹?
The girls wanna know if you’re the guy that lost Sato at the airport.
女生们问在机场放走佐藤的是不是你?
Just off the plane, you make the evening news.
你才下飞机就上了晚间新闻
Very impressive.
非常轰动
Americans who are less than perfect, it’s very amusing to them.
不完美的美国人非常有趣
Could I talk to you for a minute, please?
能否同你单独谈?
You still didn’t tell me how you got the blood.
你还没说怎样沾上血迹?
The girl who found the body was just a little bit upset.
发现尸首的女子有点感到不安
So I put my arms around her.
我安慰她
Wouldn’t you? Yeah.
你不会吗? 我会
You got a cigarette? Sure.
有没有香烟? 有
Where you from? You from Boston? Chicago.
你来自哪儿?你是波士顿人? 芝加哥人
Where’d you learn how to speak Japanese?
日文在哪学的?
Chicago.
芝加哥
So, did you know the victim?
你是否认得被害人?
A couple guys came in here for a drink and this is how it turned out.
他们来喝酒 结果出了人命
How about the killer? Did you see the killer leave?
凶手呢?你有没有见到凶手离去?
Yeah, sure, and he wrote his name and address down…
见到了 他留下名字和地址…
on the back of my dress and he asked me to give it to you.
写在我背上 吩咐我转交给你
Anything else?
还要问什么?
What are you busting my ass for?
为什么你刁难我?
‘Cause you could get me killed, Detective.
因为你会害我丧命
You see, there’s a war going on here and they don’t take prisoners.
帮会火并 出手不留活口
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
Between Sato and an old-time boss, a guy named Sugai.
佐藤和他的老帮主菅井火拼
Who knows about this?
这件事谁知道?
Counting you and me? Yeah.
包括你和我? 是
Eleven million.
一千一百万人知道
Did that woman tell you anything, Detective Conklin?
康克林探员 那女子说什么?
Why the hell would she tell me anything?
她怎么会跟我说任何事情?
I’m an observer.
我是观察员
You tell Ohashi I’ll report to him when he’s ready to report to me.
转告大桥他开诚我就向布公
I’m a police officer just like you, Detective.
我跟你一样是警♥察♥
Bullshit. You’re a suit.
胡说 你像风纪督察
Go tell Ohashi one good hand job deserves another.
转告大桥一次好的手活值得再来一次
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Mas…
正弘…
Hey, Charlie, get your map out, will you, babe? Find the directions to the hotel.
查理 拿出地图 看看回饭店的路
Don’t you want a ride? We’ll walk.
不搭便车? 我们走路
What I want is a complete file on Sato, all right?
我想要的是佐藤的完整档案 好吗?
A full report on what the hell happened here tonight…
今晚所发生凶案的报告…
and all other relevant information to this case translated by 0900 tomorrow.
和所有与本案相关消息明天九点翻译完毕
You got that, Matsumoto? Very well.
松本 你记住了? 好的
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Five blocks? Let’s go, Charlie. Come on.
五条街? 查理 我们走 来吧
You’ll have a long walk home.
走回饭店的路很远
Fine. If I get lost, we’ll call a cop.
好 如果我们迷路会报♥警♥
What?
什么?
I mean, I like the guy. I mean, I don’t know why they wouldn’t…
我喜欢他 我是说 我不知道为什么他不…
fill us in on a simple gang war, but I like the guy.
告诉我们只是单纯的帮派火并 但我喜欢这家伙
So, what’s happening, baby?
那么 发生什么事了?
Tell me in four blocks, we’re walking 20 minutes here.
二十分钟前你说只剩四条街
Now, wait a second, Mr. We’ll-Walk-Home-To-The-Hotel.
等等 走路先生
What do I look like? I work at the fucking UN?
我像联♥合♥国♥人员吗?
You got no idea where the goddamn hotel is.
你完全不知道饭店的位置
Mr. Conklin, is this an appropriate time to ask you…
康克林先生 不知道现在是不是适宜的时间问你…
what’s going down with Oliver?
在电♥话♥中同奥利弗说了什么?
Yeah, some suits back home think I cut a deal with Sato.
风纪处认为佐藤买♥♥通我
They’re full of shit.
他们含血喷人
Hey, they’re gonna believe what they wanna believe.
他要这样想也没办法
Well, don’t worry about it. I’ll back you up.
放心 我为你作见证
What the hell’s going on here?
怎么回事?
What? What?
什么?什么?
What’s your problem?
你怎么搞的?
I don’t know, Nicky.
尼克 我觉得不妙
Something tells me we should cut our losses…
直觉告诉我 我们应该放手…
and let the locals handle it around here.
让本地警♥察♥办这件案子
I can’t go back without him, Charlie.
查理 我不能空手而回
Sato Koji.
佐藤浩二
He started young and rose quickly, from street enforcer to minor boss.
少年时进入帮派 从街头迅速升为小头目
He controlled some of the docks and some construction in Hawaii.
他控制几处码头和夏威夷的一些建筑工程
Okay. Victim last night was one of Sayto’s guys, right?
昨晚的死者是佐藤手下?
Right. Sato’s.
对 佐藤的手下
Sato, right.
佐藤 对
And six hours earlier, he’s suspected of putting a hit on this guy…
六小时以前佐藤被怀疑要杀此人…
Okada Genkuro, damascene maker. An artist.
冈田是镶嵌名匠
He’s an engraver.
他是雕刻家
Forty-eight hours later, he’s snapping caps at Scalari’s.
四十八小时前他在纽约割人咽喉
Masa, who’s the monkey here with Sayto?
跟左藤一道的是谁?
Sato.
该是佐藤
Sato, Sayto.
发音差不多
Sugai Kunio, top oyabun.
菅井国雄 大帮主
Like your mafia bosses.
就像黑♥手♥党♥教父
Construction, gambling, extortion.
包工程 开赌场 勒索
What’s Sugai doing with Sayto?
菅井与佐藤有什么瓜葛?
I don’t know. I don’t believe…
不知道 我不信…
Wait, wait. Mas, wait one second.
慢着 慢着 正弘 等一下
Look, even I know that Sayto used to be the lieutenant for Sugai.
连我也知佐藤曾是菅井的手下
Now there’s a war going on between the two of them.
现在他们之间窝里反大火并
I mean, they’re knocking each other off left and right.
我是说 他们到处杀对方的左膀右臂
Oh, these goddamn suits, man.
该死的风纪人员
Mas, what’s with the SWATs out here?
正弘 特警队在干什么?
Exercise.
演习
Exercise?
演习?
Training, perhaps. Come on, Mas.
也许是训练 别来这一套 正弘
You’re gonna have to start cutting us in here.
你得开始跟我们说实话
The thing is, Charlie, I can’t figure out…
在斯卡拉利餐厅抢的盒子 我想不出…
what’s in that box at Scalari’s, you know?
里面装了什么?
This guy Sugai into drugs? No drugs.
菅井贩毒吗? 不贩毒
Steel. Liquor. Nicky.
他搞钢厂 酒厂 尼克
Horses. He owns part of Club Miyako.
马场 他是美野子夜♥总♥会♥股东
Matsumoto. Yes.
松本 怎么了?
What’s going on outside?
外面有什么事?
They have a tip about Sato’s last hide-out.
有人密报佐藤上一个的藏匿处
Oh, they have a tip. They got a tip.
获得密报 密报而已
It’s only a tip. It’s only a tip, Nick.
密报而已 密报而已 尼克
I promise I will keep you informed, okay?
我保证给你们提供消息 好不好?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!