-可以啊 -你有考虑过
-Sure. -You ever think
和我结婚的可能性吗
you could see yourself married to me?
结婚
Married?
我都计划好了 但当然如果你觉得可怕也可以拒绝
I have it all planned, but obviously you can say no if it sounds terrible.
好吗 但你可以下周和我一起去维也纳
All right? But you come with me next month to Vienna.
我们在那住几年 我可以教你跳华尔兹
We live there for a few years and I can teach you to waltz.
你还可以尽情享受巧克力蛋糕和红酒
And you can have all the chocolate cake and wine you want.
然后我们再回来这里 我要认真开始我的政♥治♥梦
And then we come back and I get serious about my political dream.
然后我们可以收养孩子 住在这个
And then we adopt kids and we live in the house
由你精心装扮的房♥子
that you’re gonna do such a fantastic job making beautiful.
你觉得怎样 你要做的就是在我参加政♥府♥竞选时
What do you think? Downside for you is you have to stand next to me
站在我身旁 对着镜头微笑
and smile at photo ops when I throw my hat in the ring.
-你是在说你爱我 -你还感觉不到吗
-So you’re saying you love me. -Can’t you tell?
希望你不会想到要做我的妻子就不舒服
I hope I didn’t cause you to become ill over the prospect of being my wife.
我会时不时有这样的头疼
You know, sometimes I get these headaches.
你头疼就吃镇静剂吗
You always take Xanax for a headache?
-我得承认 我的心跳得有点快 -噢 你在颤抖
-I’ll admit, my heart’s beating a little fast. -Yeah. Ooh, your hands are shaking.
我希望和你结婚 现在你提出了
I wanted you to want me and now you do.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
祝你今天愉快 你拿好了吗 好的 我拿那个
Have a nice day. You got it? Okay, I’ll take that.
-你在这里干嘛 -你知道我为什么来找你的
-What are you doing here? -You know why I’m here.
-我跟你说过不要来烦我了 -你和埃尔那家伙上♥床♥了
-I told you not to bother me. -You’re sleeping with Al.
你别把我当傻瓜
You’re not gonna make a fool out of me.
奇立 不要在这里讨论 好吗
Chili, this is not the place to discuss this, okay?
-先生 有什么事吗 -抱歉
-Sir, is there a problem? -Sorry.
不 没事
No, there’s no problem.
-金洁 我爱你 -金洁 到底发生什么事了
-Ginger, Ginger, I love you. -Ginger, what’s going on?
-怎么了 -没事
-What happened? -Nothing.
不 我只想…只想冷静下来考虑考虑
No, I just need a… just need a break from everything to think.
好的 听着 我觉得这是茉莉的错
All right, look, I blame this on Jasmine.
不 她只是关心我
No, she’s just looking out for me.
听着 我不会骗你的 好吗 我不喜欢她
Look, I’m not gonna lie to you, okay? I don’t like her.
她有需要才想起你
You meant nothing to her until she needed you.
-我在上班 奇立 -我非常迷恋你 金
-I’m working, Chili. -I’m nuts about you, Ging.
我很喜欢你 我们要齐心协力 做大事
I’m nuts about you. We’re gonna do all these things together, big things.
做什么大事 你只是个机修工
What great things, huh? You’re a grease monkey.
我也只会一辈子都帮人装袋子
And I’ll be bagging groceries all my life.
她是傻的 老是自言自语
She’s cuckoo, baby. She talks to herself.
-你跟我说过你自己 -我需要空间
-You told me that yourself. -I need space.
给我点空间 好吗
Just give me some space, okay?
我无法入睡
I can’t sleep.
-我很紧张 -噢 天啊
-I’m a nervous wreck. -Oh, for chrissake.
我无法忘记你
I can’t get you off of my head.
停下来 你不要哭了好吗 周围有人
Stop it. Will you stop crying? There’s people around.
我不知道失去你会怎样
I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you.
-我的天啊 -我不要
-Oh, my God. -I don’t.
-不要这样 不用这样 拜托 -我来处理 好吗
-Stop it. Stop it, please. -I got this, okay?
-要来我办公室坐坐吗 -不 谢谢你
-Would you like to sit in my office? -No. But I appreciate it.
这个埃尔是谁
Look, who’s this guy, Al?
-他做什么的 -你知道他不做什么吗
-What does he do? -You know what he doesn’t do?
他不会在我工作地方胡闹
He doesn’t make scenes where I work in public.
兄弟 别这样 你需要面巾纸吗
Come on, brother. Would you like a Kleenex?
-我那么爱她 -没事了 没什么好看的 好吗
-I love her so much. -It’s okay. There’s nothing to see, okay?
很好
Great.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.

Hi.
你看上去容光焕发
You seem up.
他明天带我去选订婚戒指
He’s taking me to pick out an engagement ring tomorrow.
-太好了 -这是什么味道
-Wow. How great. -What’s that smell?
-你打翻了一瓶香水吗 -噢
-Did you break a bottle of perfume? -Oh.
埃尔不把这个叫香水 他叫芬芳
Al doesn’t call it perfume, he calls it a fragrance.
好浪漫 但我想说
That’s sweet. But if I may say,
你可能喷太多了
you may have doused yourself a little over-abundantly with it.
天啊 我担心香气消失了
God, I’m always nervous it will wear off.
他要带我去他最爱的珠宝商那里
He’s taking me to his favorite jeweler.
你觉得埃尔比奇立更上档次吗
You think Al is a step up from Chili?
任何人都比奇立上档次
Anybody is a step up from Chili.
他真是一个绅士
He’s such a gentleman.
那他确实更上档次了
Well, then he’s definitely a step up.
但在床上 他就不是绅士了
But in bed, he’s no gentleman.
他闻到我的新香水就不是绅士了
Wait till he takes a whiff of my new fragrance.
是法国产的
It’s French.
对 我在路上 对 我这就过来
Yeah, I’m on my way. Yeah, I’m on my way over right now.
你迟到了 天啊
You’re late. Oh, God.
-我还在颤抖 -发生什么事了
-I’m still shaking. -What’s the matter?
我觉得豪尔有外遇了
I think Hal is having an affair.
和莉赛特·布德罗吗
With Lisette Boudreau?
她是谁
Who is she?
那个和乔丹斯做互惠生的法国女孩
That French girl. The Jordans’ au pair.
你知道些什么
What do you know about this?
你是唯一不知道的人
You’re the only one who doesn’t know.
我几年前就知道豪尔有外遇了 但这不是我的事情
I’ve known about Hal’s affairs for years, but it’s not my business.
你怎么发现的
How did you find out?
巴黎的丽兹酒店打过来的
The Ritz Hotel in Paris called.
豪尔漏了他的劳力士手表在那
Hal left his Rolex there.
但他之前告诉我说去芝加哥出差
But he told me that he was going on a business trip to Chicago.
如果他说去巴黎出差 我就会一直蒙在鼓里了
If he’d said Paris, I would’ve gone along,
我不知道他们在说什么 所以我就查了一下…
and I didn’t know what they were talking about, so I did some checking and…
我知道这一天迟早会来的
I knew this day would come.
我惊讶的是你那么久才知道
I’m surprised it took so long.
还有谁
Who else?
维多利亚·奥特啊
Victoria Alter.
瑞琳恩啊
Raylene.
这个互惠工
This au pair.
那个和他一起去看棒球比赛的教练
That personal trainer he used to take to baseball games.
-我的天哪 -天啊 你到知道有多少人
-Oh, my God. -My God. You know how many people
和我说过 他和他的律师 那个中国悍妇有一腿
have said to me he’s doing his lawyer, the Chinese dragon lady?
-可以叫服务员过来吗 我需要点喝的 -好的 服务员
-Can we get the waiter,please? I need a drink. -Yes. Waiter.
-需要点什么 女士 -再来杯这个
-Yes, ma’am? -This again.
-马上就好 -谢谢
-Right away. -Thank you.
你好
Hello?
是埃尔吗
Yeah, is Al there?
埃尔·门辛格 对
Al Munsinger, yeah.
对 嗯…
Yeah, uh…
我知道他在音频部工作 对
I know he works in the Audio Department, yeah.
好 我不挂断
Yeah, I’ll hold.

Hello?
埃尔·门辛格 对
Al Munsinger, yes.
埃尔 你到底在哪里
Al, where the hell are you?
什么
What?
什么 我不明白 你为什么不能来
What? I don’t get it. Why couldn’t you come?
谁发现了什么
Who found out what?
艾伦是谁
Who’s Ellen?
我…
Yeah, I…
我不知道你有老婆了
I didn’t understand you had a wife.
没有
No.
没有 你从没说过
No, you never said.
我母亲对你印象深刻
My mother was very impressed with you.
-真的 -是 她说你们俩讨论过
-Really? -Yeah. She said you two had a discussion
她的白镴器皿收藏
about her collection of pewter.
是 我们谈过…我爱白镴器皿
Yes, we did… well, I love pewter.
豪尔过去常用白蜡杯喝啤酒
Hal used to have his beer out of a pewter mug.
你♥爸♥爸呢
And your dad?
我爸爸有时候非常严厉 但他很喜欢你
My dad can be very critical sometimes, but he was very taken with you.
好吧 被担心 我不会挑块太大的钻石
Well, don’t worry, I won’t pick out too big a stone.
是啊 就比希望之星小些
Yeah, nothing larger than the Hope Diamond.
嘿 茉莉
Hey, Jasmine.
什么 你不记得我了
What? You don’t remember me?
我当然记得你 真是个惊喜
Of course I remember you. What a surprise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!