蓝色情人节
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
起床 快起床
Get up, get up.
我们要去外面
We have to go outside.
出什么事了 宝贝
What’s the matter, baby?
好了 宝贝 去看她在不在狗屋里
Okay, sweetheart, go check in the house, see if she’s in there.
梅根
Megan!
她什么时候会回来
When’s she going to get back?
宝贝 她会回来的
Oh, buddy, she’s gonna come back.
我们在她的碗里
You know what, we’ll put some
放些水和吃的
water in her bowl, you know some food.
她总会饿的
She’s gonna get hungry.
饿了就要回来吃东西 对吗
She’s going to have to come back to eat, right?
我现在就饿了
I’m hungry right now.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我太饿了 都可以吃掉你的小手了
You know, I’m so hungy, I could just eat your hand.
好吧 不吃不吃
Yeah, no, no,
让我咬一口你的小手 好吗 就一小口
just let me have bite of your hand, okay? Just one bite.
就一口也不行吗 就吃一根手指
How come I can’t have one bite? Just one finger.
你有五根手指呢
You’e got five of them.
好了 我们悄悄去叫醒妈妈
Okay, we’ve got to be quiet when we wake up mommy, okay.
想要我把你扔过去吗 把你扔过去好吗
Do you want to get thrown? Do you want to get thrown?
我想睡在妈妈旁边
I want to get next to mommy.
别吵 别吵
No! No!
-老虎来了 -我在睡觉呢 别闹
– We’re tigers! – I’m sleeping. Stop!
-还早着呢 -老虎来啦
– It’s too early. – We’re tigers!
别闹 别闹 我还想再睡一会儿
Stop, stop. I wanna get to sleep for a little while.
不听 我要听好听的曲子 我要吃早饭呢
No, make pretty music. I must get my breakfast.
燕麦片好了 来吃吧 小祖宗
Here comes your oatmeal. Alright, picky.
太好了 准备吃了吗
That’s beautiful. You ready to eat?
都要吃完 好吗 今天你可不能迟到
You gotta eat up okay? You can’t be late today.
先吹一吹再吃
Blow on it first.
-我不喜欢吃 -为什么不喜欢
– I don’t like it… – Why don’t you like it?
好难吃
It just yucky.
宝贝 你怎么弄的 只加了点水吗
Baby, what did you do, just put water in that?
对 这是速溶燕麦
Yeah, it’s instant oatmeal.
那你也要多泡一下啊
Yeah, but you’ve got to soak the oats.
-我看挺好 -对 好吃你来吃吧
– They’re fine. – Yeah, delicious, you eat it.
这里 快吃 像豹子一样大口吃
Here, come on, let’s eat like leopards,
那样会好吃些
that’ll make it better.
这里 至少把葡萄干吃了 好吗
Here, just eat the raisins okay? At least.
别这样 迪恩 我可不想给俩孩子收拾残局
Oh, come on, Dean! I don’t have to clean up after two kids.
弗兰琪 弗兰琪 用勺子吃 宝贝
Frankie, Frankie, use a spoon, honey.
怎么用勺子吃
What do you mean use a spoon?
拜托 用勺子吃
Come on, use a spoon,
-你会用勺子的 -我们学豹子吃食呢
– you know how to use a spoon. – We’re eating like leopards.
那是我的
Hey, that’s mine!
快来教你♥爸♥爸怎么用勺子吃
Come on, show your daddy how you use a spoon.
你已经是大姑娘了
You’re a big girl now, huh,
-会用勺子了 -什么叫大姑娘
– you know how to use a spoon. – What do you mean you’re a big girl?
你已经是个大姑娘了 宝贝
You’re a big girl now, sweetheart,
乐趣就跟你拜拜了 把这个贴脸上
so don’t have any fun. Stick it on your face.
弗兰琪 还有两分钟就出发
Frankie, we’re leaving in two minutes.
拜托 别这样吃 拜托
Come on, don’t eat like that, come on.
快点 快点 好吧
Come on, come on. Okay,
如果你要这样吃 那就别吃了
if that’s how you’re gonna eat, breakfast is over.
没有 是爸爸弄的
No! Dad was doing it!
我知道是你♥爸♥爸弄的 快来 宝贝
I know your dad was doing it. Come on, kiddo.
-是我♥干♥的 -爸爸 你害我挨骂了
– I was doing it! – Daddy, you made me in trouble!
-对不起 -快点快点 要迟到了
– I’m sorry! – Let’s go, let’s go, we’re late, we’re late.
你想穿这件吗
Do you wanna wear this one?
-好呀 -好 但要快点 准备好了吗
– Yes. – Okay, but we gotta be fast. Ready?
一 二 三 四
One! Two! Three! Four!
五 六 七
Five! Six! Seven!
要穿好啦 八 你只用八秒就穿好啦
We’re going to do it! Eight! You did it in eight!
哎呀 笨妈妈
Whoopsies! Silly mommy.
弗兰琪 你今天会听亚历克斯老师的话吗
Hey, Frankie, you gonna be good for Miss Alex today?
你保证吗
You promise?
-好了 我爱死你啦 -我爱死你啦
– Okay, I love you like crazy. – I love you like crazy.
真的吗 因为我爱死你啦
Oh, really? Cause I love you like CRAAAZZZYY!!!
好了 伙计们 我们要走了 要迟到了
Okay, guys, we gotta go. We’re gonna be late.
合唱会上见 爸爸
See ya at the recital, dad!
小辛 系好安全带
Hey, Cin, put your seat belt on.
-辛迪 系好安全带 -知道了
– Hey, Cindy, put your seatbelt on! – I got it.
把安全带系好行吗
Would you please put your seatbelt on?
这条路很不安全
This road is crazy, alright!
小心这家伙 小心这该死的混♥蛋♥
Watch out for this guy… Watch out for this fucking asshole!
他妈的 你不能开慢点吗 混♥蛋♥
Hey, fuck you! Why don’t you slow down, you fucking jackass!
鸟人
Motherfucker!
你会撞死人的 混♥蛋♥
You’re gonna kill somebody, asshole!
狗失踪信息
-你来了 -你好
– Hey, there you are. – Oh, hi!
抱歉 一会儿就好
Sorry… I’m almost done here.
-你有空吗 -当然有
– Did you get a… Do you have a second? – Yeah, sure.
你和家里人谈过这件事吗
Did you get a chance to talk it over with your family yet?
没有 但我会谈的 我会的
Umm… No, I mean you know I will. I will.
没关系 别有压力
That’s okay. No pressure, just you know,
只是这是个好机会
it’s just a good opportunity.
-我周一前答复你 -周一前 好的
– I should know for sure by Monday. – By Monday, alright.
我希望和我最好的护士一起去
I’ve got to have my best nurse up there with me.
-是你第一个孩子吗 -对 我太兴奋了
– Is it your first baby? – Yeah. So exciting.
是啊 我懂
Yeah, I know, isn’t it?
你知道是男孩还是女孩吗
You know what you’re having yet?
-不知道 -不知道吗
– No. – No?
你想知道吗 还是想保留惊喜
Do you want to know or are you going to wait for a surprise.
-我们想知道 -想知道吗
– We want to know. – You wanna know?
是啊 孩子已经是很大的惊喜了 对吧
Yeah, the baby is surprise enough, huh?
是个女孩
It’s a girl.
-是个好消息吧 -是大好消息
– Is that good news? – It’s great news.
我总是不禁想起
I can’t stop thinking about it.
心中回荡你的声线 无处不浮现你的脸
Your voice inside me, I see your face everywhere.
光亮里我们相伴
We belong to the light,
雷声里我们相守
we belong to the thunder.
甜言蜜语 倾倒一生
We belong to the sound of the words we’ve both fallen under.
命运注定 无论福祸
Whatever we deny or embrace
你我相依
for worse or for better
你我注定
We belong we belong
注定厮守
we belong together.
光亮里我们相伴
We belong to the light
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我找到梅根了
I found Megan.
我他妈告诉你多少次了 把门锁上
How many times did I tell you to lock the fucking gate? Huh?
唱的棒极了
Great job!
我有个好主意
Hey, I had an idea…
要不你今天去看看外公吧
I thought maybe you should go visit your grandpa today.
你说怎么样
What do you think?
好耶
Yay!
你们找到梅根了吗
Did you find Megan?
还没有
No.
但我想她有可能去了好莱坞
But I was thinking that maybe she moved out to Hollywood
去当电影明星了
and became one of those movie dogs…
你觉得呢
You think?
你说她会不会去好莱坞当电影明星了呢
You think she moved out to Hollywood to be a movie dog?
她有明星♥相♥ 对不对
She had the looks, don’t you think?
也许就是这样呢 是吧
Maybe that’s what happened, huh?
小宝贝 你好呀
Hi, sweetheart, how are you?
看看我给你准备了什么
Look what I have for you!
看这里
Look at this.
你不进来吗
Aren’t you coming up?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!