Can you take the trash out?
好的 宝贝 你知道我们把…
Yeah. Baby, do you know where we put that…
我有个好主意
I got an idea.

Hello?
我想预订今晚的房♥间
I’m calling to see if I can make a reservation for tonight?
我有礼券的
I have a gift certificate…
有哪几种 他们有丘比特之湾
What’s our options? They have a Cupid’s Cove.
我才不去什么脏兮兮的情爱旅馆
I’m not going to some cheesy sex motel,
我明天当值
I’m on call tomorrow.
还有什么 就这些吗 还有未来之屋
What else… That’s it? There’s a future room.
你能等一会儿吗
Can you hold on one second.
宝贝 你想去哪一个
Baby, will you make the decision please.
我明天要上班 我不能去
I’m on call tomorrow, I can’t go.
宝贝 求你了 听我说
Baby, please, listen to me for a second.
你能再等会儿吗
Can you hold on one second.
就听我说一句话
Listen to me for one second,
你就不能过会儿再收拾吗
would you stop cleaning for one minute.
我求你了 拜托
I’m asking you… Please.
我们离开这儿 出去走走
Let’s get outta here, we gotta get outta here.
我们得离开这间屋子
We have to get out of this house.
我们去大醉一场 上♥床♥亲热
Let’s go get drunk and make love.
你是想要去丘比特之湾…
Now do you want the Cupid’s Cove…
还是去未来之屋 选一个 宝贝 拜托
Or do you want the future room. Make a decision, baby, please.
我可不想明早七点半起床 开两小时的车
I don’t want to get in the car at 7:30 and drive for 2 hours.
好吧 那我决定了
Okay, I’ll make the decision.
未来之屋
The future room.
双人间
For two.
-姓佩雷拉 -你真是疯了
– Periera. – You’re crazy.
谢谢
Thanks.
收拾一下 宝贝 我们要去未来了
Pack you bags, baby, we’re going to the future!
是辛迪·海勒吗
Is that Cindy Heller?
-是鲍比·安塔里奥吗 -你好吗
– Bobby Ontario? – How are you?
-我很好 你呢 -就这样 马马虎虎
– I’m good. How are you? – I’m… You know, I’m hanging in there.
我们有阵子没见了
Wow! It’s been a while.
你怎么样啊
So how about you?
我一直在这里 没离开过
Here, been here, stayed here, never left here.
这儿挺好的 挺好的
Here’s good, here’s good.
-结婚了吗 -结婚了
– Ahh… Married? – Married.
真疯狂 那男人真走运
That’s crazy. Lucky guy.
你对他忠诚吗
Have you been faithful to him?
问一个久违的朋友这种问题
That’s a strange question to ask someone
真的很奇怪
you haven’t seen in forever.
-好吧 我说真的 -是的
– Yeah, well you know… Seriously. – Yes.
是忠诚还是不忠诚
Yes you have or yes you haven’t?
是的 忠诚 我一直…
Yes… I have. I mean I have… I have been…
你为什么这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
-我可没怎么看你 -好吧
– I’m not looking at you like anything. – Oh, okay.
好了 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
走吧
Let’s go.
你在想什么
What you thinking?
你脑袋里在想什么
What’s on your mind?
你绝对猜不到我刚才在酒品超♥市♥碰到谁了
You’re never going to guess who I saw at the liquor mart.
理查德·格里克吗[演员]
Richard Greico?
错 不过猜的挺好
No, but good guess.
乔·邦·乔维吗[摇滚歌♥手]
Jon Bon Jovi?
是鲍比·安塔里奥
Bobby Ontario.
他在那儿干什么
Was he doing there?
我不知道 我猜是买♥♥酒吧
I don’t know… I mean… Buying liquor I guess.
老天
Jesus!
你怎么现在才告诉我
How come your just telling me now?
我现在是在告诉你啊
Cause I’m telling you now.
你在那儿的时候怎么不告诉我
How come you didn’t tell me while we were there?
我不知道 那时我有点慌张
I don’t know, cause I was flustered
现在不是告诉你了嘛
and I’m telling you now.
-你和他说话了吗 -没有…
– You talked to him? – No…
寒暄一下 你好 再见 你好吗 很好之类的
I mean like, hi, bye, how are you, fine…
你好吗
How are you?
-是啊 他问我怎么样 -你就告诉他了吗
– Yeah, he asked me how I was. – And you told him?
我也不想的
I mean I didn’t want to,
但我们正好在同一家店碰到
but we were stuck there, we were in the same store
在同一时间买♥♥东西
buying things together at the same time.
真希望你看到他
I wish you’ve seen him,
那你就会好受些了 他现在很胖…
I wish then you wouldn’t feel so bad. He’s fat…
-关我什么事 -我不知道
– Why do I care? – I don’t know.
他胖不胖跟我有什么关系
What do I care if he’s fat or not.
你什么意思 我会好受些吗
What does that mean? Make me feel better?
我不知道 因为他混的很惨
I don’t know! Cause he’s a loser!
那和我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
他惨不惨 胖不胖关我什么事
Whether he’s a loser or he’s fat or not?
他妈的关我屁事
What the fuck do I care?
什么
What?!
你为什么那样说
What are you saying that for?
说他胖我会感觉好点吗
That would make me feel better he’s fat?
如果他身材很好
So what if he was in good shape
我就该不好受吗
I shouldn’t that I wouldn’t that I shouldn’t feel good?
我说错了 我有点紧张 好吗
I said the wrong thing. I’m nervous, okay?
你紧张什么
What do you mean your nervous?
我觉得别扭 因为你感觉别扭
I feel funny, because you feel funny.
你紧张是因为我感觉别扭 什么意思
You’re nervous cause I feel funny? What does that mean.
对 我觉得我说错话了…
Yes. I feel like I said the wrong thing…
我觉得我什么都不该说
I feel like I shouldn’t have said anything.
真的吗 可以那样吗
Really? That’s an option?
你碰上鲍比·安塔里奥
You run into Bobby Ontario
可以不用告诉我吗
and it’s an option not to tell me?
我觉得你心烦意乱
I feel like you’re upset
是我不好 真抱歉
and I upset you and I’m sorry.
我说错话了
And I said the wrong thing.
宝贝 你想怎么样都行
Baby you do whatever you want.
好吧
Okay.
真抱歉
I’m sorry.
我要停车 见鬼
Stop, fuck.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要撒尿
I gotta pee.
去那人家里吗
Where this person’s house!?
-你去死 -我去死吗
– Fuck you! – Fuck me?
你好
Hi
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
在研究
Research.
真的 研究吗
Really, researach?
你在假扮瘫痪病人吗
So you supposed to be a quadriplegic?
错 瘫痪病人不能用手
No, quads can’t use their arms.
我是半身瘫痪
I’m a paraplegic.
真的吗
Really?
你为什么总是举止如此怪异呢
Why do you always act like such a freak all the time?
过来 来吧
Come over. Come on.
-不行 -我知道你想要
– I can’t. – You know you want it.
不行 我要去接奶奶
I can’t, I have to go get Grandma.
我只是来打个招呼
I just came to say hi.
晚点给你电♥话♥
Call you later.
好吧 随便
Yeah. Whatever!
-我以为你父亲回来了 -只有我们俩
– I thought you were your Dad! – Just us.
客厅真漂亮
How was the beauty parlour?
真美 太美了
Oh lovely, Just lovely.
你坠入爱河时是什么感觉
What did it feel like when you fell in love?
亲爱的
Oh dear.
我觉得我没经历过
I don’t think I found it.
和爷爷一起也没有吗
Even with grandpa?
可能刚开始有一点点
Maybe a little in the beginning.
他没真正尊重过我
He didn’t really have any regard for me as a person.
你要关心爱护…
You’re gotta be careful of that…
你要细心呵护

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!