Home 爱情电影 蓝色情人节(2010)

蓝色情人节(2010)

0
蓝色情人节(2010)

You’re gotta be very careful
你的爱人…
that the person you fall in love…
真爱值得你的付出
is worth it… to you.
我不想像我父母那样
I don’t ever want to be like my parents.
我知道他们曾经肯定相爱过 对吗
I know that they must have loved eachother at one time, right?
我出生前他们的爱火就燃烧殆尽了 是吗
Did they just get it all out of the way before the had me?
我们就吃这垃圾吗
Are we supposed to eat this garbage?!!!
抱歉 再帮你弄点鸡蛋行吗
I’m sorry. Do you want me to make you some eggs?
不要
No!
享用你那该死的晚餐吧
I want you to enjoy your Goddamn dinner!
感情如此容易逝去
How do you trust your feeling…
又怎么去相信它们呢
when they just disappear like that.
想解开谜题只有一个办法
I think the only way you can find out is
找到这份感情
to have the feeling.
你是个好孩子 辛迪
You’re a good person Cindy,
我想你有权说
I think you have the right to say
是的 我相信…我相信自己
yes, I do trust… I trust myself.
怎么了
What?
该死
Shit!
见鬼
Fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不知为何 她没向他忏悔
Somehow she didn’t want to confess to him
她已经厌倦
that she was so weary
那些表面上关心她的人
of all those people who’d seem to want to care about her.
他轻抚她的脸颊
He touched her cheek gently, caressingly.
他甚至可以听到
Her heart was bitting so loudly that
她那剧烈的心跳
surely he could hear it.
举起手
Arms up!
他轻柔地挽起你的秀发
He smooths your hair back
指尖触碰的感觉
the touch of his fingers
就像阵阵电流通过她全身
sending waves of awareness through her.
他想吻她…
He was going to kiss her…
那不正是她想要的吗
that was what she wanted, wasn’t it?
为何她感到战栗
So why that she feel as if she trembled on
就像快要坠落悬崖
the edge of the precipice ready to top over in an instant.
接着他们唇齿相接
Then his lips founds hers
她脑中一片空白
and she stopped thinking at all.
只有爱意尚存 他的轻吻 柔情蜜意
Only feeling. Feeling the tenderness of his kiss,
环抱她的臂膀 强健有力
the strength of his arms around her,
她扑向他的臂弯 轻抚他的胸口
the steady beat of his heart under her hand
传来阵阵心跳 稳健不息
as she turned into his arms.
悬崖在前 她早已坠落
There is a precipice and she was falling head over heels.
堕入他的爱河
Falling in love with him.
第十一章
Chapter 11.
我要抽根烟
I want a cigarette.
不 奶奶该睡觉了
No, Gramma its bed time.
躺在床上不能抽烟 好吗
You’re in bed you can’t have a cigarette now, okay?
我继续帮你读书呢 还是你已经累了
Do you want me to keep reading or are you tired.
我要抽根烟
I need a cigarette!
-好极了 -再见
– Wonderful! – I will see you around!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
能和你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
为什么
Why?
你认为我偷钱了 是吗
You think I stole that money, don’t you?
-你是这么想了 -没有
– Yeah you do. – No.
听着 我以前是偷过
Look, I’ve stolen money before, okay?
我知道被抓住的感觉
I know what it feels like to get busted
现在我就有那种感觉
and this is what that feels like.
我没偷 我有工作
I didn’t steal. I have a job, okay?
-这是我的工作 -好的 知道了
– This is my job. – Okay I got it.
-我能赚钱 -知道了
– I make money. – I got it.
有钱可以带女孩子出去约会
Money I can take girls out on dates with.
只是想说清楚
Just so you know.
知道了
Good to know. Okay.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
走开
Go away.
-叫”走开”吗 -走开
– “Go away”? – Go away.
名字挺奇怪的
That’s a weird name.
稍等
Hold on a second,
我要给你个东西
I wanna give you something.
看这个 这个是我的名片
Look at that. That’s my business card.
我没手♥机♥ 也没手♥机♥号♥
I don’t have a phone…or a phone number…
但如果你打这号♥码…
but if you call this number right here…
就说找我
and ask for me…
会有人告诉我你来过电♥话♥
they’ll tell me you’re called.
很好
Great.
我该说是哪位打来的呢
Who should I say is calling?
我们这是在哪儿啊
Where are we huh?
咱们进了机器人的阴♥户♥哦
We’re inside a robot’s vagina.
只有这间房♥了吗
Was this the only one that they had?
我告诉过你…
I told you…
他们只有”丘比特之湾”和这间
they had cupid’s cove or this.
要我去问问能不能换到”丘比特之湾”吗
You want me to see if we can get cupid’s cove?
我要喝一杯
I’m making a drink.
这房♥间没窗户
There’s no windows.
这床很酷啊
Cool bed huh?
来看啊
Check this out.
这床会转
The bed turns!
你看到了吗
Hey did you see this?
看着我
Hey, look at me!
这里没冰箱
I don’t think there’s a fridge.
未来人就是这么笑 像这样
This is how they laugh in the future. Like this.
来这不就是想过一晚
I thought the whole point of coming here
没孩子的清静日子吗
was to have a night without kids.
喂 好 稍等
Hello? Yeah, hold on.
亲爱的 是你妈妈
Here sweetheart it’s your mommy
她想和你说话
she wants to talk to you.
妈妈
Hi, mom.
你好 宝贝
Hi, Sweetie.
宝贝
Okay honey…
睡觉前别忘记上厕所 好吗
don’t forget to potty before you get into bed… Okey?
再见 我爱你…
bye… I love you…
弗兰琪 未来人笑起来就像这样
Hey, Frankie this is how they laugh in the future!
你试试看
You try it!
弗兰琪 你在吹话筒吗
Frankie! Are you tooting?
弗兰琪…
Frankie…
我爱死你啦 我要挂了 亲亲
Love you like crazy, I gotta go okay , kiss kiss.
再见
Bye-bye!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
什么 你觉得我在干嘛
What? What does it look like I’m doing?
你脱♥光♥了 全身都湿了
You’re all wet and naked…
我要订餐 你来点吗
I’m gonna go order some food, you want some?
你知道我喜欢什么
You know what I like.
能关上门吗
Can you close the door?
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
你觉得我想干嘛呢
What does it look like I’m doing?
你不洗洗吗
You don’t wanna it?
不要这样 够了
Hey, come on. Enough.
你生什么气呢
What are you so grumpy about?
我不知道 我不知道怎么会这样
Oh I don’t know? I don’t know why…
想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
好 谢谢
Yes please.
你和我
You and me,
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
你和我
You and me,
宝贝 只有你和我
Nobody baby but you and me.
倘若繁星不再闪烁
If the stars don’t shine,
倘若月亮不再升起
if the moon won’t rise,
倘若我再不见日落