她在父母关系这么糟糕的家庭里成长
where her parents treat each other like this.
别这样
Don’t…
-对不起 -对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
– I’m sorry. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
-宝贝 对不起 -我受不了了
– Baby, I’m sorry… – I can’t do this anymore!
我知道
I know.
宝贝 我只想争取 争取我们这个家
Baby, I’m just fighting, you know, fighting for my family.
我不知道该怎么办 不知还能做什么
I don’t know what to do, I don’t know what else to do.
告诉我要做什么 告诉我
Tell me what to do, tell me what to do.
我不知道怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
-告诉我我应该怎样 -我不知道
– Tell me how I should be. – I don’t know.
告诉我 我会照做的
Just tell me, I’ll do it.
我会照做的
I’ll do it.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
真的对不起 我不知道还能做什么
I’m so sorry, I don’t know what else to do.
我会做的 会照做的 只要你告诉我
I’ll do it, I’ll do it, I’ll do it, just tell me…
我们在一起不合适 已经不合适了
We’re not good together, we’re not good anymore.
-我们相处的方式 -别这样说 宝贝
– The way that we treat each other… – Don’t say that, baby…
-别这样说 宝贝 -我停不了
– Don’t say that, baby…- I can’t stop.
你停不了 我也停不了 我不知道还能怎么办
You can’t stop, I can’t stop, I don’t know what else to do.
我可以停下来
I can stop.
-过来 -不 不
– Come here. – No! No!
-过来 过来就好了 -不 不 不
– Come here, just come here… – No, no, no…
你在想什么
What are you thinking about?
希望他们能快点 省得你改主意
I just wish they hurry up so you can’t change your mind.
快点 快点
Let’s go, let’s go…
宝贝 你对我许过诺言 记得吗
Baby, you made a promise to me, okay?
你说不论未来是好是坏 你说过的
You said for better or worse. You said that.
你说过的 那是个承诺
You said it. It was a promise.
对不起
I’m sorry.
现在就是我的最低谷
Now this is my worst.
-行吗 这就是我最低谷 -对不起
– Okay? This is my worst. – I’m sorry.
但我会好起来的
But I’m gonna get better.
你得给我振作起来的机会
You just got to give me a chance to get better.
请站过来 面向对方
Come here please. Please face one another…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry…
我这么爱你
I love you so much…
-迪恩 我给你这个戒指 -作为
– Dean, I give you this ring… -As a symbol…
作为
As a symbol…
-我庄严誓言 -我庄严誓言
– Of my solemn vow… – Of my solemn vow…
-和永恒爱情的象征 -和永恒爱情的象征
– And everlasting love… – And everlasting love.
你们在上帝面前许下婚姻的盟誓
For as much as you have consented in holy wedlock before God,
以法律所赋予的合法权利
I do, by the power vested in me.
我宣布你们结为夫妻 你可以亲吻新娘了
I announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby…
你得给我一些空间
You’ve got to just give me some space.
-谢谢 -不用谢
– Thank you. – You’re welcome!
弗兰琪 回来
Hey Frankie, come back!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
弗兰琪 你得回去 好吗
Frankie, you got to go back, okay?
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy!
-她去哪儿了 -她追迪恩去了
– Where is she? – She ran after Dean…
回你妈妈那儿 回妈妈那儿
Go back to your mom please. Go back to your mom.
回来
Just come back!
-我们赛跑 -好
– You want to race? – Okay.
预备 一 二 三 跑
Ready, 1..2..3… go!
亲爱的 没事的
Oh sweetheart, it’s okay.
别哭 没事的 不是大姑娘了吗
No, don’t cry, it’s okay. Who’s my big girl?
-我爱他 -我知道 宝贝
– I love him. – I know, baby…
有妈妈在 别哭 没事的
Mommy’s got you, don’t cry, it’s okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!