Home 爱情电影 蓝色情人节(2010)

蓝色情人节(2010)

0
蓝色情人节(2010)

求下来吧 我怀孕了 求你下来吧
Please come on! Please, I’m pregnant! Stop, come back please!
求你下来吧 求你了
Please come down. Please come down.
是我的吗
Is it mine?
-不知道 我不知道 -你不知道吗
– I don’t know. I don’t know. – You don’t know?
-可能是 -可能?
– Maybe… – Maybe?
应该不是
Probably not.
你什么打算
What are you gonna do?
-我什么打算? -你打算怎么办
– What am I gonna do? – What are you gonna do?
-我不知道 -你准备留着
– I don’t know… – You’re gonna have it?
还是打掉它 你怎么打算
You’re not gonna have it? What are you gonna do?
-你想过吗 -我不知道
– You thought about this? – I don’t know.
你不知道?
You don’t know?
今天我们给你做的是真空抽吸堕胎
You’re opted for vacuum-aspiration abortion today.
我只问你几个问题
I’m just going to ask you a few questions.
可能会比较敏感
They’re sensitive in nature,
所以如果你感觉不舒服
so if at any time you’re uncomfortable,
告诉我就可以了 好吗
you just let me know, okay?
你第一次发生性行为时多大年纪
At what age were you when you first had intercourse?
-十三岁 -好的
– Thirteen. – Okay.
还算正常
That’s not unusual.
自从第一次性行为之后
How many sexual partners would you say you’ve had
你一共有多少个性伙伴
from when you first began?
大概二十个
Maybe… 20…
-到二十五个 -好的
– 25… – Okay.
你知道这次怀孕
Do you know which partner you were with
是和哪位性伙伴一起的吗
when you became pregnant?
他对你表示支持吗
And is that partner supportive to you?
不支持? 好的
No? Okay.
好的 现在我会把手放到你肚子上
Good, alright, now I’m going to put my hand on your belly…
然后我将插入一根手指
Then I’m going to introduce a finger…
你会感觉到的 好的插♥进♥去了
You’re going to feel this… okay there you are.
好 进去了 好的
Alright… that’s it, okay,
深呼吸 好的
Good deep breathing, that’s it…
我摸到子♥宫♥了
Alright I feel the uterus.
确实大约十一周半到十二周
Indeed it’s probably 11.5 To 12 weeks.
胎位正常 可以手术
It’s in a safe position for the procedure.
好 我现在插入一个阴♥道♥窥镜
Okay I’m going to insert a speculum.
可能会有压♥迫♥感
It’s gonna couse some pressure.
进去了 好的
Here it goes…this is it…
我知道不太舒服 我知道
I know it’s uncomfortable… I know it’s uncomfortable.
但你越放松 它进入就越顺畅
But, as much as you can relax the easier it goes, okay.
已经到达着床位点 很好
It’s set right in the habit, good work.
继续深呼吸 我都气喘吁吁了
Keep that breathing, you’re making me breath hard…
下一步 我会给你局部麻醉
The next thing I’m gonna do is give you some local anesthesia.
这会有点难受 所以希望你
Its a little uncomfortable… so what I want you to do.
现在我会给你注射第一剂药
Right now I’m going to give you the first injection,
深吸一口气 然后咳嗽
take a giant breath and cough.
好的 吸气 咳嗽
Good, breath… cough.
好的
Okay, fine…
好的 现在把它放下 等药剂起效
OK, I’m gonna put that down and let it take effect.
深呼吸 慢慢深呼吸
Breathe deeply slowly deeply…
我下一步要做的是
What I’m gonna do is
装一个装置固定宫颈
to apply an instrument so I can hold the cervix still.
你应该不会有感觉 可能有一点压♥迫♥感
You shouldn’t feel this, maybe a little pressure,
-一点小动静 -我做不到
– little move. – I can’t!
-还好吗 亲爱的 -辛迪
– Honey, are you OK? -Cindy?
-停下 停下 -好的 好
– Stop, Stop… – Okay, okay!
好的 抱歉 马上停下
Okay, sorry , I will stop.
好 你想坐起来吗 好的
Alright you wanna sit up, okay, alright.
你希望我停止手术 对吗
You want me to just stop the whole procedure, is that correct?
好 我这就出去
Alright, I’m going to step out.
要把衣服穿上吗
Do you wanna put your things back on?
-我能见我朋友吗 -谁
– Can I see my friend? – Who?
-我能见我朋友吗 -当然 亲爱的
– Can I see my friend? – Sure, honey.
就这么办吧
Let’s do it.
我们成家吧
Let’s be a family.
我们成家吧
Let’s be a family.
你不必这样做 知道吗
You don’t have to do this, you know?
并不是你的责任
It’s not your fault.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
是我 辛迪
Hey it’s me Cindy.
你好
Hi.
你还打给了谁
Who else did you call?
我也出城了
I’m out of town too.
现在几点 六点
What time is it? Six…
七 八 九点行吗
seven, eight, nine o’clock?
我九点能到 我过去的话九点能到
I could be there at nine, if I’m coming I can be there at 9.
辛迪
Cindy?!
小辛
Cin?
我他妈要杀了她
I’m gonna fuckin kill her…
-专属来电提醒您起床 -好
– This is your private wake-up call. – Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
小辛
Cin?
你好 最近的公交站在哪
Yeah…where’s the nearest bus station?
星期日 23点16分
Sunday, 23:16
我只想对你说
I just want to say to you,
谢谢你让我洗心革面 释放自我
thanks for making all bets off and freeing me
回归人性 以前那些玩意都进垃圾箱
of my human decency. All your shit’s going in the trash
书本什么的都滚蛋
your books are gonna be ripped up.
我们要进入战斗 看谁笑到最后
We’ll go to war, see who’ll win.
我知道那混球是谁 我绝对灭了他
I know who the fucker is, ok? And I’m gonna destroy him.
星期日 23点58分
Sunday, 23:58 h.
你可能还不了解自己的所作所为
You probably don’t know what you did.
我有句话要告诉你
I want you to hear something.
我这辈子没骂过女人 操♥你♥妈♥的
I have never cursed at a girl in my life… FUCK YOU!!!
操♥你♥妈♥ 婊♥子♥
Fuck you bitch!
你听明白了吗
You understand that?
我会找出那混♥蛋♥ 我他妈弄死他
I’m gonna find him and I’m gonna fucking end him.
等我整完他 看起来肯定帅爆了
He’s not gonna look so beautiful to you when I’m done,
对吧
Okay?
没有新消息
End of messages.
我找迪恩 那个迪恩
Hey, I’m looking for Dean. The Dean,
-我来找迪恩 -我就是
– I’m looking for Dean. -Yeah, I’m Dean.
小样儿来见见你大爷吧
Your little boy’s gonna call me daddy now.
你♥他♥妈♥个屌♥人 贱♥货♥
You fuckin piece of shit, bitch!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
对 往死里打 小贱逼
Yeah, fuck him up, little pussy!
费恩伯格医生办公室
Dr. Feinberg’s Office.
好的 您什么时候来
Okay, when were you looking to come in?
忙死了 到现在就没坐下
Oh. Busy! Haven’t sat down yet,
你那边什么情况 能跟我过来吗
what do you have? Can you walk with me?
拉丁裔女性 怀孕五个月 不会说英语
A woman in 5 who’s hispanic and doesn’t speak much English
她反映说左胸有痛感
and she’s complaining of pain in her left breast.
好的 我马上过来
Alright, I’ll be in in a minute.
对了 知道我在想什么吗
Oh, hey, you know what I was thinking?
我看要你举家搬迁到瑞文戴尔
I realize it might be hard for you
确实有困难
to move the whole family up to Riverdale
因为你女儿还在上学 还有其他事
cause your daughter’s still in school and everything
我想或许会给你找一间公♥寓♥
and I thought maybe you get an apartment.
平时工作 周末开车回家
You know, work during the week, drive home on the weekends.
也不用害怕寂寞
Wouldn’t have to worry about being lonely.
我们可以一起玩玩 偶尔一起吃饭
We could hang out together, get dinner sometimes.
这些都是我一厢情愿 只是
Anyway that was not a proposition… it was just…
-我结婚了 -只是想
– I’m married. – Just trying to uh…
-只想帮帮你 -我以为
– Just trying to help. -I thought
你想带我去是因为我工作出色
you wanted me here because I’m good at my job.
算了 一会儿见
Anyway, uh, I’ll see you then.
我帮不了你
There’s nothing else I can do for you.
我没法在电♥话♥里解决
I can’t do that over the phone,