Home 爱情电影 蓝色情人节(2010)

蓝色情人节(2010)

0
蓝色情人节(2010)

我没法在电♥话♥里解决 请等一会
I can’t do that over the phone. Hold on one second.
先生 你先去把这张表填好
Sir, could you just fill that out
然后再拿给我好吗
and when you’re done just bring it back up to me?
我不用这个
I don’t need that.
可以等一会儿吗 好的 谢谢
Could you hold on just one second, please? Okay, thank you.
我是来找我老婆的 用不着这个
I’m looking for my wife. I don’t need that.
-好 那你老婆是谁 -辛西娅
– Okay, and who is your wife? – Cynthia.
那你一定是迪恩了
Oh, you must be Dean.
好的 我叫她过来 马上就来
Okay, yeah, let me get her, she’ll be right with you.
辛迪 亲爱的 你有一位访客
Cindy, sweetie, you have a visitor.
-谁 -是你丈夫
– Who? – It’s your husband.
他好像喝了酒
I think he’s been drinking.
-原来你在这 -你来这儿干嘛
-There you are. – What are you doing here?
你现在态度可真不错呢 对吧
Oh, well, you’re awful friendly right now aren’t ya?
不 只是看到你很惊讶
No, just surprised to see you.
人来这里就会笑吗
Oh, this is where the smiles happen?
这里是笑容室吗
This the smile room? Huh?
你消失走人 都不告诉我怎么回事吗
You take off, you leave me, you don’t tell me what’s going on?
我担心的要死
I was so goddamn worried,
还以为弗兰琪出什么事了
I thought something might have happened to Frankie!
我完全搞不清状况
I dunno what the hell happened.
小咪 可以给我点时间吗
Meems, can you give me a few?
你就那样走了?
You just take off like that?
好 有需要就来找我
Yeah, I’ll be right here if you need me.
对 小咪 可以给她点时间吗
Yeah, Meems, can you give her a few?
我不知道是不是出事了 你就那么走了
I don’t know if there’s an emergency, you just gone!
弗兰琪没事 过来 走了
Frankie’s fine. Come on, let’s go.
-是吗 真好 -辛迪 有需要就找我
– Well, good to know. – Cindy, I’m here if you need me.
好的 过来 走吧
OK, come on, let’s go.
-别被他洗♥脑♥了 -可以帮我拿这个吗
– Don’t let him brainwash you. – Can you give me a hand with this?
别被他洗♥脑♥?
“Don’t let him brainwash you”?
能帮我一把吗
Can you give me a hand?
好吧 我知道昨晚把事搞砸了
Look, okay, I know everything got fucked up last night, okay?
你居然醉着就过来了
I can’t believe you show up here drunk!
我在和你说话
Hey, I’m talking to you!
我知道
Hey, I know that…
-能开车吗 -什么
– Can you drive? – What?
我说你能开车吗
I said can you drive.
什么意思 这算什么问题
What do you mean? What kinda question is that?
我当然能开车 我知道怎么开车
Of course I can drive. I know how to drive…
拿上钥匙 回家
Take the keys, go home.
你根本不在乎我能不能开车
You don’t even care if I fucking can drive.
你就希望我他妈出事
You love it if I got into a Goddamn accident!
对 我希望 我很希望 你说得太对了
Yeah I love it. I just love it, you’re so right.
这就是重点
That’s the point.
-你什么都对 -你总他妈没时间
– You are so right about everything. – You’ve no goddamn time anymore.
你的时间都给了这个鬼地方
You give it all to this fuckin place.
那些人根本不在乎你
And these fuckin people don’t give a shit about you.
不是吗
Do they? Hey!
回家吧
Just go home!
过来一下
Hey, come here for a second,
那我就进去了 我进去了
I’m gonna come in there! I’m gonna come in!
好吧 我来了
Alright, I’m coming in.
先坐下 我一会儿就过来
Just have a seat I’ll be with you as soon as I can,
好吗 谢谢
okay? Thank you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他走了吗
Is he gone?
我恨死他了
I fucking hate him.
你给她一点时间好吗
Why don’t you just give her a couple of minutes?
不 迪恩 你不能进来
No, Dean, you can’t come back here.
-老天 -迪恩
– Oh, God! – Dean!
-你不能进来 -没事 没你的事
– You can’t be back here. – It’s okay, you’re okay…
不行了 我受不了了
I can’t do this, I can’t take this shit.
跟我出去一分钟
Come outside with me for one minute.
-迪恩 我再也受不了了 -就出去一下
– Dean, I can’t take this shit anymore! – Just come outside.
我受不了了 我不要和你出去
I cannot take this shit. I am not going outside with you.
-我受够了 -出去和我谈谈
– I’ve had it… – Come outside and talk to me…
我受不了了 受够了 好吗 我受够了
I’m up to here, I’m done, okay? I’m done!
-我们出去谈谈 -听着 不 我受够了
– Let’s go outside and you tell me… – Look, no… I am done.
我受够了 受够了这样生气
I’m done with this, I’m done being angry like this.
受够了你醉成这样
I’m done having you drunk like this.
-我受够了 别关门 -我就要关
– I am done! Don’t close that door. – I’m closing the door.
-别关 -别那样说话
– Don’t close… – Don’t talk like that.
-咪♥咪♥ -别和咪♥咪♥说话
– Mimi. – Hey, don’t talk to Mimi.
-你还好吗 -咪♥咪♥ 好了
– Are you OK? – Mimi, you know what?
我们只需要一点时间 马上就好
We’re gonna take a little minute, we’re just gonna take a second…
就是这样 所以我不想和你讲话
You know what, this is why I don’t talk to you,
你紧抓不放 不给我一点时间
you go from here to here, no time at all.
不不不 就是这样你才和我讲话
No no no. This is why, this is why you talk to me.
因为我在这儿 你才跟我讲话
Because I’m here, this is the only reason you’re talking to me.
-你个混账 -我是混账?
– You fuckin asshole… – I’m a fuckin asshole?
-对 你个该死的混账 -你居然说我浑?
– Yeah, you are fucking asshole! – You can call me stupid?
我已经不爱你了
I’m so out of love with you.
对你没感情了 一点都没了
I’ve got nothing left for you, nothing, nothing.
没有了 心里什么也没了
Nothing. There is nothing here for you.
-我不爱你了 -别说一些无法挽回的话
– I don’t love you… – Don’t say stuff you can’t take back.
是你自找的
You ask for it,
你♥他♥妈♥自找的 你要我说
you fucking asked for it, you asked me, you asked me,
-我就跟你说 -我不爱你怎么会逼你
– I talk to you. – I couldn’t drive you crazy unless I loved you
我给了你答案 你不喜欢
I gave you the goddamn answer and you don’t like it.
-你要打我吗 -所以我不想和你♥他♥妈♥的说话
– You gonna hit me? – That’s why I don’t fucking talk to you.
我不打你 浑的是你 不是我 浑蛋
No, I’m not gonna hit you, you’re the bad guy, not me, asshole.
-我浑是吗 -对 浑蛋 操♥你♥妈♥
– I’m the bad guy? – Yeah, asshole! Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, fuck you!
我都比你像个男人 你个娘泡
I’m more man than you are, you fucking cunt.
别说什么像男人的混话了
Don’t say that shit about being a man.
我就是 我能处理
I am, I am. I can handle it.
像男人 那是什么混话
What is it with this shit about being a man?
-算什么 什么意思 -是啊 是什么
– What is that? What does it even mean? – Yeah, what is that?
-什么意思 什么叫像男人 -开门
– What does it mean? What does it mean to be a man? – Open the door!
-你吓到我们了 -别再说了 别再说那种话
– You’re scaring us. – Don’t say it, don’t say that stuff.
-像男人 什么东西 -别总这么霸道
– Be a man? What is that shit? – I mean don’t bully people.
我会像个男人 你想让我像个男人 好啊
I’ll be a man. You want me to be a man? Here you go.
停下来
Oh, just stop it.
-我是个大男人 他妈的大男人 -出去 停下
– I’m a big man! I’m a big fucking man. -Get out! Stop it!
-不 我才是男人 -停下来
– No, I’m the man! – Stop it.
过来 等等 男人应该是这样
Come here, hold on, this is what man looks like.
我累了 不想再谈了
I’m tired of talking, I’m fucking tired of talking.
抱歉 抱歉 你在干嘛
Excuse me! Excuse me! What are you doing?
-你是谁啊 谁啊 -放松
– Who are you, by the way? Who are you? – Hey, take it easy.
我是谁 我是这里的医生
Who am I? I’m a doctor, I work here.
医生? 你就是那该死的费恩伯格医生?
Doctor? You’re fuckin Dr. Feinberg?
-给我老婆发邮件的那个? -什么
– You’ve been emailing my wife?! – Excuse me?
是你给我老婆发邮件?
You’re the guy emailing my wife?
-我数五下 数完就揍扁你 -放轻松
– I’m gonna hit you in five seconds… -Take it easy,
-我数五下 -咪♥咪♥ 叫警♥察♥
– I’m gonna hit you in five seconds… – Mimi, call the cops.
-五 四 出去 三 -他们就来了
– 5… 4… Get out! 3… -They’re coming…
-二 -想想你老婆 行吗
– 2… – Think about your wife, will you?
对不起
I’m sorry…
站起来 你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事
Just get up. What the fuck is the matter with you?
你是玻璃做的吗
You are a glass jaw or something?
一下都受不了? 才打了一下
You can’t take one hit? It’s one hit!
你怎么了
What is wrong with you?
上帝 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh my God, you fucking son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥ 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You fucking asshole! You son of a bitch!
我恨死你了
I fucking hate you!
行了 行了 够了 够了
Alright, alright. That’s enough, that’s enough.
出去 辛迪 你可以出去吗
Just leave, please! Cindy, would you get out of here?
你被炒了 出去 你被炒了
You are done here, get out, you’re done.
-我正要摆平他 -她被炒了?
– I’m trying to take him! – She’s done?