很好吃
Delicious.
范妮 进来 太冷了
Fanny! Come in. It’s turned cold.
济慈先生没穿大衣就去伦敦了
Mr. Keats has gone to London with no coat.
约翰 你喝酒了吗
John, have you had wine?
我冻坏了
I was severely chilled.
我刚才在车厢外面
I was on the outside of the coach,
但现在已经没感觉了
But now I don’t feel it.
阿比该
Abigail!
阿比该 起来 穿上衣服 去找个医生
Abigail! Get up, dress yourself. We need a doctor.
阿比该 拿水来
Abigail, bring the water.
我要盆子和毛巾
I need a basin and a towel.
杯子 我还要杯子
And glasses, I need glasses.
-我来帮忙 我会 -后退 后退
– Let me help. I can…- Stand back, stand back.
济慈想见布朗恩小姐
Keats has already asked to see Miss Brawne,
但是我制止他说她已经进城了
but I’ve managed him and said that she had gone into town.
但我没去
But I have not.
我是说让济慈先生平静
I am speaking of keeping Mr. Keats calm.
这是欺骗 我不同意
This is a deception I will not join.
不 不是欺骗
No, no, it is not a deception.
我只是想保住我好朋友的性命
I am simply determined to preserve the life of my friend.
你觉得我会感染济慈先生 害死他吗
You would have it that I kill Mr. Keats with affection.
-范妮 -可能会
– Fanny! – Perhaps you will.
很显然 我无法
Apparently, there is nothing I can do to
说服你事态严重
persuade you of the gravity of the situation,
但济慈在我的照顾下
but Keats is in my care
所有探视必须经过我允许
and all visits will follow my regime
否则门都没有
or they will not happen at all.
求你了 布朗恩家愿做一切
Please, we Brawnes will do whatever we
只要能保住济慈先生的命
Can to restore Mr. Keats to health.
我还在想你去哪里了
I was wondering where you were.
我一天都在等待与你见面
I have been waiting to be with you the whole day.
昨夜
Last night there was a…
流血过多
There was a great rush of blood,
我以为自己会窒息而死
such that I thought that I would suffocate.
我告诉布朗先生 太不幸了
And I said to Mr. Brown, this is unfortunate.
我脑子里都是你
My thoughts were of you.
我心爱的姑娘 你收到信的时候
my sweet creature, when I send this round,
我应该在前面的客厅里
I shall be in the front parlor,
期待看到你在花♥园♥里出现的短暂时刻
watching to see you show yourself for a minute in the garden.
每当我回忆曾经的心醉神迷
When I look back upon the ecstasies
我如此度过了几日
in which I have passed some days
而结果却是痛苦
and the miseries in their turn,
我惊异于你的美丽
I wonder the more at the beauty which
它具有强大的魔法般的力量
has kept up the spell so fervently.
险些躺进坟墓而不是你的臂弯
How horrid was the chance of slipping
这是多么可怕
into the ground instead of into your arms.
这二者的差异很惊人 亲爱的
The difference is amazing, love.
走吧 走吧 快点
Go on! Go on, now!
别 布朗 布朗 布朗
No, Brown. Brown. Brown.
见不到她 我会焦虑
I get anxious if I don’t see her.
为什么不和她睡觉
Why not bed her?
她愿意为你付出一切
She’d do whatever you wished.
这会让你的身体好转
It might relieve your condition.
别费力写太多
do not take the trouble of writing much.
只要写上晚安
merely send me my good night to
放在我的枕下就行 约翰·济慈
put under my pillow. John Keats.
不要因为我 耽误你进城
let me no longer detain you from going to town.
这对你可能是无期的监禁
There may be no end to this imprisoning of you.
你最好明晚之前不要来
Perhaps you had better not come before tomorrow evening.
你知道我们的处境 我连诗歌♥
You know our situation. I am recommended not
都不能读 更别说写了
even to read poetry, much less write it.
但愿自己还有一线希望
I wish I had even a little hope.
我不能说 忘记我
I cannot say forget me,
但我想说
but I would mention that there are
世界上有些事是不可能的
impossibilities in the world.
约翰 你为什么说 不可能
John, why do you say impossibilities?
我又咳血了
I have coughed blood again.
我害怕 病情会恶化
I fear the disease has the upper hand
我不会康复
and I will not recover.
我离不开你
I can’t leave you.
我对你的新诗集抱有很大希望
I have such clear hope for your new book of poems.
约翰 它们比我读过的
John, they are more beautiful than
柯勒律治和沃兹华斯的诗更好
any I have read of Mr. Coleridge,
甚至比拜伦的还好
Mr. Wordsworth, even Lord Byron.
骑士啊 是什么让你苦恼
O what can ail thee, knight- at- arms
独自沮丧地游荡
alone and palely loitering?
湖中的芦苇已经枯萎 也没有鸟儿歌♥唱
the sedge has wither d from the lake and no birds sing
我在草坪上遇见一位姑娘
I met a lady in the meads
美丽动人 如仙女下凡
full beautiful, a faery s child
长长的秀发 脚步轻盈
her hair was long, her foot was light
眼神中散发出炽热的感情
and her eyes were wild
我带她骑上骏马
I set her on my pacing steed
外界的一切都暗淡失色
and nothing else saw all day long
只剩下她那倾侧的脸庞和美妙的歌♥声
for sidelong would she bend and sing a faery s song
她给我采来美味的草根
she found me roots of relish sweet
天然的蜂蜜和甘露
and honey wild, and manna dew
她用奇异的语言 说 我真的爱你
and sure in language strange she said I love thee true
她带我去了她的神仙洞府
she took me to her elfin grot
她哭了 悲痛的叹气
and there she wept, and sigh d full sore
我吻她四次 那炽热的双眼才闭上
and there I shut her wild wild eyes with kisses four
她哄我入睡
and there she lulled me asleep
我做了个噩梦
and there I dream d, ah! Woe betide!
是我在冰冷的山坡
The latest dream I ever dreamed
刚做过的梦
on the cold hill side
阿比该
Abigail?
这个 布朗先生说明天给你
Here it is. Mr. Brown said to give it to you tomorrow,
但我等不到了
but I’ll not wait.
他是世界上最残忍♥
He is the most cruel,
最冷酷无情的男人
dead- hearted man in this entire world.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我的天 我真希望我死了
Oh, my God, I wish I were dead.
我很生气
I am boiling with fury.
约翰 你不能再激动
John, you must not convulse again.
阿比该有孩子了 但是由于害怕或害羞
Abigail is with child, but to whom, out of fear or shame,
她没说谁的
She would not say.
布朗 我们必须找出他是谁 一旦查明
We, Brown, must find out who it is, and when we have his name,
不管是屠夫还是面包师 他都应该面对后果
Then butcher or baker, he shall face up to his indecency.
-你要叫她来吗 -没必要
– Will you call her? – It’s not necessary.
她说我是孩子的爸爸
She has me believe I’m the father.
天啊 我一点也不知道你的风流韵事
My God, I had no notion of a love affair.
没有 要么就是我在睡梦中错过了
There was none, or I must have slept through it.
用什么办法解决呢
With what ease you help yourself.
我同意给抚养费
I have agreed to pay for the child.
但最坏的是 我没法留着这房♥子了
And the worst thing is I can’t keep this place.
我得提前开始在夏季出租♥房♥♥子
I have to start my summer rental early.
我很愧疚 你身体不好却让你离去
And I feel wretched turning you out while you are so unwell,
但 约翰 我别无选择
But, John, I can’t do anything else.
我负债累累
I’m overloaded with debt.
别怪你自己
Don’t concern yourself.
-我会想办法的 -愚蠢 真愚蠢
– I shall manage. – Stupid. Stupid.
在跌跌撞撞中 新的生命降临了
In what stumbling ways a new soul is begun.
我很尊重你的意见 济慈先生
I’d very much value your opinion, Mr. Keats,
在我的一幅新画 绝望之窟 中 我
On a new painting of mine, the cave of despair. I was…
如果你意思是他在英国熬不过这个冬天
If you are suggesting he won’t survive another winter in England,
那我们必须做点什么
then we must do something.
先生们 我认为我们应当听取
Gentlemen, I think we should hear
布里医生的意见 气候影响着
Dr. Bree on the issue of climate
济慈的健康
for Keats health.
搬到一个气温温和的地方是很必要的
Well, a move to a gentler climate is essential.
我建议去意大利
I would recommend Italy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!