-罗马 -罗马不错
– Rome? – Rome is good.
-他想去罗马吗 -他必须去
– Does he want to go to Rome? – Well, he has to go.
他在英国熬不过冬天的
He won’t live through another winter in England.
你觉得意大利怎么样 约翰
How do you feel about Italy, John?
我认为资金也是个问题
I do think there is an issue of finance.
我们能不能 就在我们中
Could we not, between us,
筹集一下基金或者捐款
start a fund or a collection?
看起来可行
It seems possible.
当然 他还需要一个旅伴
Of course, he’ll need a traveling companion.
布朗 你去吗
Brown, you will go?
当然 当然
Absolutely, absolutely.
一定得有人去 我不确定我是否可以
Someone must go. I’m not sure I shall be able.
-是 不能 的意思吗 -小姐 小姐
– Is that a No? – Miss. Miss.
我可以帮你找个房♥子度过夏天
I can help find a room for the summer,
约翰 如果你需要的话
John, if you want.
塞米 到后面走
Sammy, walk behind.
我想要跟你去意大利
I want to go to Italy with you.
我们可以结婚 我要跟你走
We can marry, and I’ll go with you.
我的朋友们说去意大利 但是我身无分文
My friends talk of going to Italy, but I have so little money.
施舍点吧 先生
Spare a penny, sir?
我勉强负担得起肯特郡的房♥子
I can barely afford these Kentish town rooms.
在这儿道别吧
Farewell me here.
为什么
Why?
我们不提供床单
We don’t do linen.
好了 我这就来
All right, I’m coming!
汉特先生说的不会就是这个房♥子吧
Mr. Hunt can’t have meant this room.
我告诉过你别来
I told you not to come.
现在走吧
Go now.
走吧
Go.
请用吧
Please start.
-请用 -范妮哪儿去了
– Please start. – Where s Fanny?
谢谢
Thank you.
她不想吃
She’s not eating.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
济慈先生离开多久了
How long has Mr. Keats been away?
五个星期
Five weeks.
也许这样最好
Perhaps it is for the best.
对谁最好
Whose best?
我觉得条件这样艰苦
I thought it might be a relief to be separated
也许分开是种解脱
when the circumstances are so difficult.
你们都希望我放弃 但是我做不到
You all wish I would give up, but I can’t.
即使我想 我也做不到
Even if I wanted to, I cannot.
约翰
John!
如果你不爱我
Keep away from me if you do not love me,
如果你这一个月都没有纯洁的良知
If you have not a crystal conscience
就离开我
this past month.
我的爱
Oh, my love.
我的心都碎了
I thought my heart was breaking.
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
济慈先生
Mr. Keats?
宝贝 去开门
Toots, the door.
小心
Take care.
约翰 约翰
John. John?
谢谢
Thank you.
-咳血了吗 -没有
– Was there any blood? – No.
他就留在这里了吗
Is he staying here?
是的 是的 就今晚
Yes, yes. Tonight.
我得检查一下病人
Well, I need to examine the patient.
他明天能留下吗 直到他去意大利之前
May he stay tomorrow? Till he leaves for Italy?
但你们并没有正式订婚
But you are not even officially engaged.
我们不能吗
Can’t we be?
这事没有尽头
There is no end to this.
接着 你就会想要结婚然后去罗马
Next, you will want to marry then travel to Rome.
我不应该搬到这房♥子里
I should never have moved into this house.
是我让事情发生的
I have let this happen.
就到去意大利之前
Just until Italy.
你已经有了那么多流言蜚语
You are already the source of so much gossip.
那就让我们订婚吧
Well then, let us be engaged.
宝贝
Toots.
你是不是又吃玫瑰花蕾了
Have you been eating rosebuds again?
那你的脸怎么那么红
So where do your cheeks get their blush?
船已经订好了 玛利亚·克劳瑟号♥
I confirmed your ship, the Maria Crowther,
前往那不勒斯
sailing for Naples.
什么时候走
When does she leave?
-10天之后 -这么快
– In 10 days. – So soon?
就快到秋天了
Autumn is coming.
我怕你要是再拖下去就越来越没希望康复了
I’m afraid if you delay there’ll be less and less reason to hope.
那就不要推迟了
Then there’s no putting it off.
我得与时间赛跑
I must march against the battery.
让我再给你倒一杯 赛文先生
Allow me to pour you another, Mr. Severn.
真的 也许我应该倒回去
Really? Well, perhaps I might just tip it back.
-他这一行的钱都付了吗 -是的 是的
– Is his passage fully paid for? – Yes, yes.
一切都准备好了
Everything’s taken care of.
如果济慈先生在国外出事了呢
What if something should happen to Mr. Keats
或者甚至是你出事了 该怎么办
or even to you, in a foreign country?
你们怎么生存
How would you survive?
不应该靠赛文 他都不怎么认识他
It shouldn’t be Severn. He barely knows him.
那个愚蠢的布朗先生
Where is that fool Mr. Brown
需要他的时候哪儿去了
when he is needed?
为什么他都不写信
And why hasn’t he written?
我为济慈先生的最后一餐准备了鹅肉
I found a goose for Mr. Keats last dinner.
别说 最后
Don’t say last.
二 三 一 二 三 一
…two, three. One, two, three. One,
二 三 一 二 三
two, three. And one, two, three.
一 二 三 一 二 三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三 一 二 三 一
One, two, three. One, two, three. One,
二 三 一 二 三
two, three. One, two, three.
宝贝
Toots?
济慈先生
Mr. Keats?
一 二 三
One, two, three…
-她跑了 -怎么回事儿
– She’s gone. – What happened there?
一 二 三 一 二 三
One, two, three. One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
非常好
Very good.
不要回来 这里没有秋天
And don’t come back. There’s no autumn around here.
小心点
Careful.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我们坐下好吗
Shall we sit down?
布朗恩夫人 这是给您的
Mrs. Brawne, that s for you.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
我亲爱的 好孩子
My dear, mad boy.
这个成功吗
Is it successful?
我的朋友写了两篇赞美之词
There were two very positive reviews, by friends,
6篇正面评价和4篇负面评价
And six mainly positive and four hostile.
我不知道 它是不是成功
I don’t know, is that successful?
是的 一定是成功的
Yes, extremely so.
那么这卖♥♥的不错
So they’re selling well?
等你回来 跟我们住一起
Come back. Live with us.
娶我们范妮
Marry our Fanny.
我爱你
I love you.
我们现在应该道别了
We should say our goodbyes now.
我们会不会醒来后
Shall we awake
发现这只是个梦
and find all this is a dream?
一定会有另一种生活
There must be another life.
我们被造出来不是受罪的
we can’t be created for this kind of suffering.
我想我们还会在世上再见到彼此
I doubt that we will see each other again on this earth.
那为什么你要走
Then why are you leaving?
为什么你一定要走
Why must you go?
因为我的朋友为我付了钱
Because my friends have paid my way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!