那个打者菜的很 加油 纽克
That batter ain’t nothin’. Come on, Nuke.
截球
Cut it!
暂停
Time-out.
好好打球
Let’s play ball!
别动 把球给我
Stay there. Give me the ball.

Hey.
放松点好吗
Relax, all right?
不要老想把人三振出局
Don’t try to strike everybody out.
三振出局使人心烦 而且也太独♥裁♥了
Strikeouts are boring. Besides that, they’re fascist.
制♥造♥些滚地球吧
Throw some ground balls.
民♥主♥些
More democratic.
这家伙知道个屁
What’s this guy know, anyway?
要是他真那么了不起 怎么还是老窝在小联盟上不去
If he’s so great, how come he’s been in the minors for ten years?
要是他真那么厉害 安妮怎么会选我而不是他
If he’s so hot, how come Annie wants me instead of him?
还有件事 废物 你什么都不会
And another thing, Meat, you don’t know shit.
要是想投场漂亮的球赛 那就好好听我的
You wanna make it to the Show, you’ll listen to me.
安妮选你是因为 她能支配你 明白吗
Annie only wants you ’cause she can boss you around. Got it?
轻松点 让我们干的漂亮点
Relax. Let’s have some fun out here.
这项运动是很有意思的
This game’s fun.
很有意思
Fun, goddamn it.
别把球捏得那么紧
And don’t hold the ball so hard.
把这看成是鸡蛋 要像捏鸡蛋一样
It’s an egg. Hold it like an egg.
他知道什么 我年轻 我知道什么是乐趣
What’s he know about fun? I’m young. I know about fun.
像他那样的老头根本不懂什么是乐趣
Old man, he don’t know nothin’ about fun.
大家就位
Nobody’s goin’ out there.
为什么他要我投曲球
Why’s he calling for a curveball?
我想要投快速球
I wanna bring heat.
别去管他的 按自己想法投
Shake him off. Throw what you want.
该死的 暂停
Goddamn it. Time-out.
干什么不理我
Hey, why you shaking me off?
我想要投快速球 以宣告我在球场上的权威
I wanna bring the heater. Announce my presence with authority.
-宣告什么 -宣告我在球场上的权威
-To announce what? -Announce my presence with authority.
“宣告你在球场上的权威”
“Announce your presence with authority”?
这家伙擅长的就是击快速球 等着你的快速球
This guy’s a fastball hitter, looking for heat.
是吗 他还没见识过我的高速球
So what. He ain’t seen my heat.
好吧 废物 投你的快速球去吧
All right, Meat. Give him your heat.
为什么他总是叫我废物
Why does he always call me Meat?
我才是风光人物
I’m the guy driving a Porsche.
快球
Fastball.
来吧 纽克 镇定点 干个漂亮的
Come on, Nuke. Settle down. Take your time.
费耶特维尔将军队的 巴德谢尔顿本垒打
Home run for Bud Shelton of the Fayetteville Generals.
你傻站在这儿干什么 我送了你份大礼
What are you doing standing here? I gave you a gift.
你还傻站着对投球手 耀武扬威 快跑 木头人
You stand here showing up my pitcher? Run, dummy!
把球给我
Give me the ball.
他真的打出了好球 不是吗
He really hit the shit out of that one, didn’t he?
捏球要像捏鸡蛋
Held it like an egg.
他把这鸟球打得又快又远 还打中那只牛
And he scrambled the son of a bitch. He hit the fuckin’ bull.
那家伙算是搞到了免费的牛排
Guy gets a free steak.
你还觉得有趣吗
You havin’ fun yet?
是啊 我快要气炸了
Oh, yeah, I’ve havin’ a blast.
很好
Good.
他就好像早知道我要扔快速球似的
Sucker teed off on that like he knew I was gonna throw a fastball.
-他当然知道 -什么
-He did know. -How?
是我告诉他的
I told him.
现在落后一球
One down now!
加油 纽克 都看你的了
Come on, Nuke. You’re the man. No batter. Chuck hard, baby.
不要有杂念 只管投球
Don’t think, just throw.
出局
Strike!
漂亮极了 我是怎么办到的
God, that was beautiful. What did I do?
继续 米莉 又回到老样子了
Hang on, Millie. Here we go again.
那是克拉舍戴维斯 今年击出的首个本垒打
That’s the first home run of the year for Crash Davis.
现在场上比分是费耶特维尔队14分 达勒姆队2分
That brings the score to Fayetteville 14, Durham 2.
打的好球
Hell of a shot.
只可惜将那浪费了
Sorry it got wasted.
我不知道该拿这些家伙怎么办
I don’t know what to do with these guys.
我求他们 取悦他们 我尽量想做个好人
I beg. I plead. I try to be a nice guy.
我本来就是个好人
I’m a nice guy.
都是些小毛孩 吓吓他们就行了
They’re kids. Scare ’em.
我就是这么干的
That’s what I’d do.
对啊
Yeah.
所有人都给我站到水龙头下面去
Everybody into the shower!
要是谁十秒中之内还没过去 就会被罚100元
Anybody ain’t in this shower in ten seconds gonna get fined $ 100.
-拉里 -一秒
-Larry. -One Mississippi…
两秒 三秒
two Mississippi, three Mississippi…
-四秒…-进来 快点
-four Mississippi. -Get in there! Hurry it up!
七秒 八秒
seven Mississippi, eight Mississippi…
九秒 十秒
nine Mississippi, ten Mississippi.
你们在球场上浪费了无数的球
You guys, you lollygag the ball around the infield.
你们从比赛开始就找不到方向
You lollygag your way down to first.
你们就只会在休息席混时间
You lollygag in and out of the dugout.
你们知道那使你们成了什么 拉里
You know what that makes you? Larry.
毫无价值的人
Lollygaggers.
-我们比分是多少 拉里 -八胜十六负
-What’s our record, Larry? -Eight and sixteen.
八胜十六负
Eight and sixteen.
我们该怎么赢回那八场
How’d we ever win eight?
只有奇迹才能实现
It’s a miracle.
这是很简单的运动
This is a simple game.
只需要好好投球
You throw the ball.
好好击球
You hit the ball.
好好接球
You catch the ball.
明白了没有
You got it!
从明天起我们要开始…
We have got a 12-day road trip…
为期12天的客场比赛
starting tomorrow.
明早六点出发
Bus leaves 6:00 in the morning.
该死的混♥蛋♥ 全都脑子里进了水
Goddamn, son of a bitchin’, motherfuckin’ shithead. Goddamn it!
领队 你找我
Yeah, Skipper, you wanted to see me?
是的 波比 把门关上
Yeah, Bobby. Shut the door.
做球队的管♥理♥员♥并不容易
This the toughest job a manager has.
但是球队必须做些调整
But the organization has decided to make a change.
他们决定终止你的合同
They’re releasing you from your contract.
领队 我知道最近我状态不好
Skip, I know I’m in a goddamn slump,
可我今天真有打的很努力
but I hit the ball hard today.
只要给我几天时间 我会回到最佳状态的
Couple flares drop in for me, I’m right back in the groove.
对不起
Sorry.
上车了 来吧
Let’s go. Come on.
纽克 亲爱的
Nuke, honey!
快上车了 只有五小时
Let’s go. We got five hours.
亲爱的 我想你在路上 的时候能穿着这个
Honey, I want you to wear these when you’re pitching on the road.
-这是什么 -是我的吊袜带
-What are they? -They’re garters.
那会使你的精神更集中
They’re gonna hug your waist and snuggle…
动作也更灵敏
and dangle off your thighs and buns in such a wonderful way.
帮助你对事物有不同看法
It’ll help you see things differently.
还有 这会提醒你想起我 想那些美好的时光
Plus, it’ll remind you of me, which is a lot nicer…
而不会老是想起那些臭球
than thinking about all those nasty hitters.
安妮 我不明白
Jesus, Annie, I don’t know.
关于投球的想法你老是错误
You’ve been pitching on the wrong side of your brain.
这会帮助你将那扭转过来
This will help put things on the right side.
大联盟的球手们可不会用这玩意
Big-league pitchers don’t use these.
可他们还在卡罗莱纳联盟(小联盟)的时候就用
They did when they were in the Carolina League.
纽克 抱歉打扰 是时候该出发了
Nuke, excuse me. Time to go to work.
好吧
All right.
大家再见
Bye, y’all.
别来烦我
Gimme a break.
打败他们 小伙子们 打的他们找不到方向
Go get ’em, boys! Hit ’em where they ain’t.
她开始长毛
She may get woolly
年轻女孩她们都长毛
Young girls they do get woolly
因为那压力
‘Cause of all the stress
当她们开始长毛
When they get woolly
那就试着温柔点
Try a little tenderness
别唱了
Stop it.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章天伦之旅
下一篇文章大白鲨
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!