我在阿♥拉♥曼中学兼♥职♥上课
I teach part-time at Alamance Junior College…
英语101以及基础写作课
English 101 and Beginning Composition.
和你交谈就像是…
Having a conversation with you is like…
就像是对牛弹琴
is like a martian talking to a fungo.
真是可爱 你想假做聪明 那样笑的时候就是这样
That’s really cute. Just because sometimes you manage to be clever…
但这不表示你就不是个烂人
and have a nice smile, does not mean you are not full of shit.
我是个烂人
I’m full of shit?
你就是烂到了家
You are full of shit.
-是你自己要保持贞节 -我知道
-Chastity was your idea. -I know!
-这轮不到你管 -我从未说过…
-Keep your hands out of this. -I never told him…
-让他不许和你上♥床♥ -你当然有
-to stay out of your bed. -You certainly did.
我从未说过不许他和你上♥床♥
I never told him to stay out of your bed.
我只告诉他连胜的球员 得要尊重连胜的比赛
I told him a player on a streak has to respect the streak.
-很好 -知道为什么
-Fine. -You know why?
因为连胜并不是常有的
They don’t happen very often.
要是会相信状态好坏 和上不上♥床♥有关
If you believe you’re playing well because you’re getting laid…
或是和穿不♥穿♥女人内♥裤♥有关
or you’re not getting laid, or you wear women’s underwear…
那就是这个了(信心) 你该明白这点
then you are, and you should know that.
你先想清楚再来和我争吧
Come on. Think of something clever to say.
说些什么魔法和宗教上的鬼玩意
Something full of magic and religion bullshit.
来吧 说的我眼花缭乱吧
Come on. Dazzle me.
我要你
I want you.
什么
What?
我说 “我要你”
I said, “I want you.”
算了
Stop it.
你害怕了
You’re scared.
也许是的
Maybe I am.
可我还是觉得你该走了
But I still think you should leave.
好吧 那么…
Okay. Well…
这真是我所经历最糟糕的赛季
this is the damnedest season I’ve ever seen.
达勒姆公牛队要是不输 我就不能和人做♥爱♥
The Durham Bulls can’t lose, and I can’t get laid.
来吧 让他们看看 你的厉害 超级纽克
Come on. Show ’em what you got, Super Nuke!
让他们看看你的厉害 纽克
Show ’em there, Super Nuke!
拉路什 奇妙的拉路什
LaLoosh. L.A. Loosh!
放松点 别太刻意瞄准
Just relax out there. Don’t aim the ball.
纽克的状态看起来不妙
Nuke’s overthrowing tonight. Don’t look loose.
有什么烦着他吗
Anything bothering him?
他说他的精神中心混乱不堪
He says his chakras are jammed.
左眼的呼吸出了问题
He’s having trouble breathing out of his left eye.
-是左眼吗 -右眼睑
-Left eye? -Right eyelid.
右眼睑
Right eyelid.
把球给我
Give me the ball.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck!
暂停
Time-out!
现在进场的是朱尼查理
Up to the plate, Junior Chavley.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我有些紧张 我家的老头来了
I’m a little nervous. My old man’s here.
你♥爸♥爸来了 他坐在哪儿
Your dad’s here? Where’s he at?
就在本垒区后面 别看
He’s right behind home plate. Don’t look.
看 他正在招手呢 他不过就是你的老爸
Look, he’s waving, and he’s just your old man.
就和观众席上其他人一样
He’s as full of shit as anybody.
怎么了
What’s going on?
还能用你那眼睑呼吸吗
You breathing through the wrong fucking eyelid again?
-闭嘴 -你们听说吉米和米莉的事吗
-Shut up. -You hear about Jimmy and Millie?
他们居然订婚了 这真叫人难以相信
They got engaged. Can you believe that?
是吗 要是我告诉他
Yeah? Wait till I tell him
她几乎和半个联盟的男人都睡过觉
she’s gone down on half the Carolina League.
谁要再是说米莉的事 我就扭断他的脖子
Anybody says anything bad about Millie, I break his neck.
抱歉 我还得投球
Excuse me. I’ve got a game to pitch here.
伙计们 别把球投给我
Hey, you guys. Don’t throw me anything.
我的女友对着手套下了咒
My girlfriend put a curse on my glove.
我就不信这邪 把手套给我
I’ll take the hex off. Give me the glove.
你得用雄鸡血才能去咒
You gotta cut the head off a live rooster.
打球了
Play ball!
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell’s going on out there?
像是在谈判 待会可能还会打起来
Looks like a convention. Pretty soon they’re gonna call roll.
快给我过去看看
Get your ass out there and check it out.
收到
You bet.
你们还打不打球了
Let’s play some baseball!
快点
Hurry up!
你们在这儿搞些什么名堂
Excuse me. What the hell’s going on out here?
纽克有些害怕…
Well, Nuke’s scared…
因为他的眼睑 还有他的老爸来了
’cause his eyelids are jammed and his old man’s here.
我们需要一只…是一只活公鸡吗
We need a live… Is it a live rooster?
我们需要一只活公鸡 以给乔斯的手套去咒
We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose’s glove…
还有大家都不知道该拿什么…
and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy…
送米莉和吉米做结婚礼物
for their wedding present.
说的都对吗 我们在讨论这些麻烦
That about right? We’re dealing with a lot of shit.
我想送蜡烛台会比较好
Okay, well, candlesticks always make a nice gift.
最好先看看她已经买♥♥了什么
And maybe you could find out where she’s registered.
也许餐位餐具和银制的餐具不错
Maybe a place setting or a silverware pattern’s good.
到时候再说 先得打败他们
Let’s get to it. Go get ’em.
来吧 各就各位
Come on. Get your ass in gear.
拉路什看到了手势 他出手了
LaLoosh looks in for the sign. Here’s the pitch.
球朝着右外野飞去 越过了墙
Ball hit deep in the right field, off the wall.
你该去球场 安妮
You should be at the game, Annie.
不 没关系
No, I’m fine.
这里是达勒姆美妙的棒球之夜
Beautiful night for baseball here in Durham.
现在进场的打者是…
And as the batter steps in…
在他求婚前 你和吉米…
How much time did you and Jimmy spend together…
在一起待了多久
before he proposed?
我想大约五小时
About five hours, I guess.
我们认识没多久
We both just knew.
安妮…
Annie…
你觉得我还有权利穿这白色婚纱吗
do you think I deserve to wear white?
亲爱的 我们都有权利穿白色
Honey, we all deserve to wear white.
该死 混♥蛋♥
Shit! Piss! Fuck!
传过来
Bring it!
快传
Come on!
他过来了 冲向本垒
He’s coming. Go home!
截住他
We got ‘im!
-安全触垒 -不 我截住他了
-Safe! -No, I got him!
-拦截没有成功 -我拦住他了
-You missed him! -I didn’t miss him!
-别碰我 -他还没触到垒板
-Don’t bump me. -He still hasn’t touched the plate!
他还没触到垒板
He still ain’t touched the plate!
该死 这是在误判
Fuck it! It’s a cocksucking call!
你骂我杂种
Did you call me a cocksucker?
我说这是误判 你不能把我罚出场
I said it was a cocksucking call! You can’t throw me for that.
你没有触杀
You missed the tag!
-你对我吐口水 -我没对你吐口水
-You just spit on me! -I did not spit on you!
你根本不该干这行 你该到球场边上去卖♥♥东西
You’re in the wrong business! You’re Sears & Roebuck material!
你有种 伙计 想要我判你出场吗
You’re pushing it, buddy! You want me to run you out?
-你想要我叫你杂种吗 -来啊 有胆就试试
-You want me to call you a cocksucker? -Go ahead. Try it.
求我啊 求我就说
Beg me! Pretty please, beg!
要敢叫我杂种 就罚你出场
Call me a cocksucker, and you’re outta here!
你是个杂种
You’re a cocksucker.
-你被罚出场了 -该死
-You’re outta here! -Shit!
-这算是什么 -老天啊
-What the fuck is that? -Holy shit!
他叫我杂种 他没有触杀
He called me a cocksucker! He missed the tag!
我从未见过克拉舍那么恼火
I’ve never seen Crash so angry.
老实说 球迷们 他是说了粗话
And frankly, sports fans, he used a certain word…
那在裁判眼里是无法容忍♥的
that’s a no-no with umpires.
克拉舍一定是叫那家伙杂种了
Crash must have called the guy a cocksucker.
天 他太不实际了
God, he’s so romantic.
克拉舍被罚出场后 比赛就变的一团糟
When Crash got thrown out, the game got out of hand.
乔斯因为那被诅咒过的手套 连续失误了三次
Jose made three errors with his cursed mitt…
纽克尽管表现不错 却也无力回天
Nuke never quite got in the groove, though he didn’t pitch bad…
球队的连胜 终于以三比二的比分被结束了
and the winning streak came to an end with a 3-2 loss.
好消息是终于有男人来找我
The good news was that a man was about to come calling.
坏消息是他不是我等的人
Bad news was it was the wrong guy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章天伦之旅
下一篇文章大白鲨
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!