来做我个人春季特训的人选
Kind of my own spring training.
你们二位是本赛季最有希望的
You two are the most promising prospects of the season so far.
我觉得我们该互相认识下
I just thought we should kinda get to know each other.
暂停 为什么要由你来选择
Time-out. Why do you get to choose?
-什么 -为什么要由你来选择
-Why? -Why do you get to choose?
为什么不是由我来选择 或是为什么不由他来选择
Why don’t I get to choose? Why doesn’t he get to choose?
事实上 这世界上的关系 不是在互相选择
Actually, nobody on this planet ever really chooses each other.
量子物理学就已经解释过
It’s all a question of quantum physics…
分子是互相吸引的
molecular attraction and timing.
我们并不理解左右我们 相距分离的法则
Laws we don’t understand that bring us together and tear us apart.
那就像是外激素的作用
It’s like pheromones.
要是把三只蚂蚁摆在一块 它们不会繁衍
You get three ants together, they can’t do dick.
但若是把三亿只聚在一起 它们会造出大教堂
You get 300 million of them, they can build a cathedral.
还有人想上♥床♥吗
Is somebody gonna go to bed with somebody?
亲爱的 你就像是座快喷发的火山
Honey, you are a regular nuclear meltdown.
最好先冷却一下
You better cool off.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
在联赛中我已经混了12年 不需要再受什么训练
After 12 years in the minor leagues, I don’t try out.
此外…
Besides…
我不信用量子物理学 能解释思想上的问题
I don’t believe in quantum physics when it comes to matters of the heart.
那你信什么
What do you believe in, then?
我信仰灵魂…
I believe in the soul…
那些单纯的性♥交♥…
the cock, the pussy…
那些女人的小气…
the small of a woman’s back…
曲线变化球 鼓掌欢呼…
the hanging curveball, high-fiver, good scotch…
苏珊桑塔格的小说中说的是放纵
that the novels of Susan Sontag are self-indulgent, overrated crap.
我信仰刺杀肯尼迪的人 是被指使的说法
I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
我信仰宪法♥会♥对球场上的烂草皮
I believe there oughta be a constitutional amendment…
和指定打击的规则做出修改
outlawing Astroturf and the designated hitter.
我信仰最佳击球点和有节制的色情
I believe in the sweet spot, soft-core pornography…
选择在圣诞的清晨打开礼物 要比在平安夜打开好
open your presents Christmas morning rather than Christmas Eve…
我还信仰那种悠长深远 柔软温馨的吻
and I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses…
能够让人亲上三天三夜
that last three days.
晚安
Good night.
天啊
Oh, my.
这些分子什么的是什么意思
Hey, what’s all this molecule stuff?
克拉舍 等等
Crash, wait!
我只是想要度过段时间
All’s I want is a date.
我没想和你谈恋爱或是怎么的
I’m not gonna fall in love with you or nothing.
我对那种只喜欢小毛孩的女人没兴趣
I’m not interested in a woman who’s interested in that boy.
晚安
Good night.
-我还没发生兴趣呢 -你说的小毛孩是指谁
-I’m not interested yet. -Who you calling a boy?
球场见 废人
See you at the yard, Meat.
没人以前这么拒绝过我
Damn, nobody’s ever said no to a date with me before.
他有病
He’s crazy.
我想和你做坏事
I want you bad.
亲爱的 等等 慢点来
Honey, hold on. Slow down.
我想要看着你脱
I wanna watch.
快 穿回去
Go ahead. Put it back on.
你这样的女人我从没见过
Jesus, what kind of chick are you?
当你懂得如何做♥爱♥ 你自然会投出好球
When you know how to make love, then you’ll know how to pitch.
我知道该怎么投球
I know how to pitch.
很好
Good.
慢慢的脱下衣服
Now take it off slowly.
这样子很好
That’s nice.
你的背真好看
Oh, my, what a nice back.
亲爱的 甜心
Honey. Sweetheart.
把袜子和鞋子也脱了
Try taking off your shoes and socks first.
连袜子也要脱 这儿够冷的
My socks? It’s cold in here.
怎么了
What?
你认为德怀特·古登 也会不脱袜子就上♥床♥吗
You think Dwight Gooden leaves his socks on?
艾比 亲爱的
Ebby, honey.
有被绑在床上过吗
Have you ever been tied up in bed?
这真好玩
Bring it on, baby!
我听说过这玩意
I heard about shit like this.
那你听说过沃特惠特曼吗
You ever heard about Walt Whitman?
他是干什么的
Who’s he play for?
他就像是宇宙全明星赛的投球手
He sort of pitches for the Cosmic All-Stars.
-从没听说过 -那好
-Never heard of him. -Oh, good.
听听这个
Listen to this.
“我为身体中的兴奋而歌♥唱
“I sing the body electric.
我喜欢那感觉包围着我 而我也包围着他们
The armies of those I love engirth me and I engirth them.
他们不会让我离去 直到我跟随他们
They will not let me off till I go with them…
响应他们 与他们狂欢
respond to them and discorrupt them…
用灵魂的负荷去充满他们
and charge them full with the charge of the soul.
优雅男士的表情不只出现于脸上
But the expression of a well-made man appears not only in his face…
还在与他的四肢和关节”
it is in his limbs and joints also.”
等等 我们还要不要做♥爱♥了
Excuse me. Are we gonna fuck or what?
“他臀部和腕部的关节尤为奇妙
“It is curiously in the joints of his hips and wrists.
爱潮翻涌 伴随美妙的痛苦
Love flesh swelling and deliciously aching.
爱的清泉喷涌而出 热烈而汹涌”
Limitless limpid jets of love, hot and enormous.”
大伙听好了 留神听我说几句话
Listen up, guys. Can I have your attention a minute?
我打算在下午三点在休息室
I’m gonna be leading a daily chapel service here in the locker room…
-开始做次祈祷仪式 -阿门 兄弟
-at 3:00 in the afternoon. -Amen, brother!
欢迎你们在打击练习开始前 和我一起做些祈祷
Y’all are invited to stop on by and worship before batting practice.
吉米 放松些
Jimmy, goddamn it. Loosen up and get laid.
我知道你们都会觉得我古板…
I know y’all think I’m pretty square, but…
可我有自己的信仰
I believe what I believe.
天 艾比 你就像被卡车轧过一样
Jesus, Ebby, you look like a truck ran over you.
“纽克” 叫我”纽克”
Nuke. Call me Nuke.
这是安妮新给我起的绰号♥
Annie says it’s my new nickname.
好吧 纽克 好好干
Okay, Nuke. Go get ’em.
安妮挑上你了 是吗
Annie nailed you? Annie did?
那不错 意味这你今年会很顺
That’s great. That means you’re gonna have a great year.
她就和他们说的那样棒吗
Is she as good as they say?
别说了 我们根本没有搞
No, man, we didn’t fuck.
她对我念了整晚的诗
No, she read poetry to me all night.
这可比做♥爱♥累多了
It’s more tiring than fucking.
“爱的清泉喷涌而出”
“Limpid jets of love.”
克拉舍 这话的意思 和我想的该是一样吧
Hey, Crash. Does that mean what I think it means?
“爱的清泉喷涌而出”
“Limpid jets of love.”
你的拖鞋上都已经发霉了
Your shower shoes have fungus on them.
要这个样子你永远成不了什么大器
You’ll never make it to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes.
思想优雅 举止也会优雅
Think classy, you’ll be classy.
要是你能赢20场…
If you win 20 in the Show…
你大可以继续让你的拖鞋发霉…
you can let the fungus grow back on your shower shoes…
而记者们会认为你很有个性
and the press will think you’re colorful.
但不管你怎么厉害…
Until you win 20 in the Show, however…
这总说明你是个懒人
means you’re a slob.
大家都记得周末是公牛日
Y’all don’t forget Saturday is Bull Day…
都来到了北门街
down at the Northgate Mall.
出局
Strike!
太糟了 布区
Whoa, too bad, Butch.
真差
Charge!
别以为我那么好对付 废物
Not getting that cheese by me, Meat.
现在出场的击球手 是8号♥克拉舍戴维斯
And now batting for the Bulls, number eight, Crash Davis.
界外球
Foul ball!
真蠢 克拉舍
God, stupid fuck, Crash.
这个曲球你是怎么打的
What’d you swing at a breaking ball for?
真该死
Fuck me.
你总是先要让我打支大的
You usually start me off with a hammer.
你想的太多了 克拉舍 保持清醒
You’re thinking too much, Crash. Get out of your fuckin’head.
别让怪想法来捣乱
Don’t let him in your kitchen.
加油 克拉舍 放松 你行的
Come on, Crash. Just relax. You got it, honey.
好了 上吧 稳住 放松
All right, here we go. Stay back. Relax.
快击
Quick bat.
界外球
Foul ball!
有种再扔一次 废人 有本事就再扔那种烂球
Throw that shit again, Meat. Throw that weak-ass shit again.
集中注意力 你行的
Okay, get close. You got it. One more, baby.
这次他会投个变化球
He’s gonna throw the deuce now.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章天伦之旅
下一篇文章大白鲨
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!