为什么
Why?
什么 谁在意这个
Why? Who cares?
我被埋在了沙漠中间
I’m buried in the middle of the fucking desert,
谁他妈还在意我的社保号♥是多少
who cares what my social security number is?
我是一个美国公民 派人过来救我
I’m an American citizen. Just send someone to find me. Please!
你知道你在哪里…
Do you have any idea where…
什么?等等 我听不到你
What? Hold on, hold on. I can’t hear you.
你说…等等…我不能…
What did you… Hold on, hold on. No, no, no. I can’t…

Shit!

Fuck.

Come on.
欢迎致电克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公♥司♥
Thank you for calling Crestin, Roland and Thomas.
我能帮你转接给谁?
How may I direct your call?
谁都行 我需要跟人说话
Somebody. I need to talk to somebody right away.
-这是紧急情况 -请问你是谁?
-It’s an emergency. -Who is this, please?
我是保罗 康罗伊
It’s Paul Conroy.
我是为你们工作的司机 我从伊♥拉♥克♥打电♥话♥来
I’m a driver for you guys. I’m calling from Iraq.
-我的车队被袭击了 -如果这是紧急情况
-My convoy was attacked. -Sin if this is a crisis situation,
你要拨♥打♥分配给你的安全号♥码
you need to contact the safety number you were…
我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
我没有那个号♥码 那群人把它拿走了
I don’t have it anymore. The people took it.
谁拿走了?
Who took it, sir?
我不知道 我想是伊♥拉♥克♥人 我昏过去了
I don’t… I don’t know. The Iraqis, I think. I blacked out.
我将把你的电♥话♥转给阿兰 达文普
I’m going to ,out you through to Alan Davenport.
-那是谁? -人事主管 请稍等
-Who’s that? -Director of personnel. Please hold.
人事?不 不 不 请等等
Personnel? No, no, no, no! Wait, wait, wait!
在CRT公♥司♥ 我们和顾客一起工作
At CRT, we work with our clients
为他们在快速增长的全球经济遇见的挑战
to provide effective and sustainable solutions
提供有效的和可持续的解决办法
to the challenges they face in our fast-growing, global economy.
你拨♥打♥的是克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公♥司♥
You’ve reached Alan Davenport,
人事部主管 阿兰 达文普
Personnel Director at Crestin, Roland and Thomas.
请在B声后留下你的名字和电♥话♥
Please leave your name and number at the tone,
我会尽快给你回电
and I will return your call as soon as possible.
我是保罗 康罗伊 我来自密歇根州的黑斯廷斯
This is Paul Conroy. I’m from Hastings, Michigan.
我是CRT公♥司♥的司机
I’m a driver for CRT.
我的车队被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥还是叛乱者伏击了
My convoy was ambushed by terrorists, or insurgents. I don’t know.
我不知道是谁 我被困住了
I don’t know who it was. And I’m stuck.
我被埋在地下的一个棺材里 我需要帮助
I’m buried in a coffin in the ground, and I need help.
求求你派人过来救我
Please send help. I’m begging you.
我想我在迪亚拉省巴古拜附近
I think I’m in Baqubah in the Diyala province.
我不大清楚 请马上派人过来救我
I’m not sure. Please. Please send help right away.
我不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe in here. I can’t breathe.
我不知道我还能打给谁 请救…
I didn’t know who else to call. Please, send…
操 我♥操♥
Fuck! Fuck!
我♥操♥
FUCK!

Come on.
喂 有人在吗
Hello? Is anybody there?

Hello?
-喂?-呼吸还是不呼吸 美国人?
-Hello? -JABIR: Breathe no breathe, American?
-呼吸还是不呼吸? -等等
-Breathe no breathe? -Wait, wait. Hold… Hold on.
我不知道你在说什么 你是谁
I don’t know what you’re saying. Who is this?
美国人能呼吸还是能不呼吸?
American can breathe no breathe?
我不能呼吸 请把我弄出去
No, I can’t breathe. Please get me out of here.
-出去? -是 是 让我出去
-Get out? -Yeah, yeah. Get me out.
让我出去 救救我
Get me out. Please help.
-军人 -不 不 我不是军人
-Soldier -No, no. I’m not a soldier.
我是一个卡车司机 只是一个合同商而已
I’m a truck driver. Just a contractor.
-合同商? -是 合同商
-Contractor? -Yeah, yeah, a contractor.
就这样 不是军人
That’s all. No soldier.
-布莱克沃特 -不 不是布莱克沃特
-Blackwater -No. Not for Blackwater.
我不是安保合同商 我只是一个卡车司机
I’m not a security contractor. I’m just a truck driver. That’s all.
-你是美国人? -是的
-You American? -Yeah.
那就是军人
Then you soldier
不 我不是
No, I’m not.
我们没有武器 但是你们仍然向我们开枪
I’m here, unarmed. But you still shot at us.
你们的头和喉咙 所以不要再说谎了
In head and in throat, so you tell no more lies.
不 我们没有说谎 我们全都是司机
No, I’m not lying. We were all drivers.
-什么司机? -卡车 卡车司机
-Drive what? -Trucks. Trucks.
那些装满补给品的卡车
The trucks you see driving around with supplies.
那就是我 就是我们 我们不是军人 只是卡车司机
That’s me. That’s us. That’s all. Not a soldier. Truck driver.
-五百万 钱 -什么?
-Five million, money. -What?
今晚9点给我五百万 否则你就像狗一样埋在那里
Five million, money tonight, 9:00 p.m., or you stay. Buried like dog.
-五百万美金 找谁要? -你家庭
-$5 million? From who? -Your family.
我家人没有五百万 如果他们有 我就不会在这里了
My family doesn’t have $5 million. If they did, I wouldn’t be here.
从美国大使♥馆♥要
From embassy.
是是是 从大使♥馆♥要
I don’t know. Yeah, yeah, from the embassy.
如果你让我从这里出来 他们会给你钱
If you let me out of here, they’ll pay you the money. Yeah.
今晚9点 五百万
9:00 p.m., five million, money.
天啊 你的号♥码是多少
Oh, God. What’s your number?
-哪个城市? -密歇根州哈斯廷斯
-OPERATOR: What city and listing, please? -Hastings, Michigan.
我找多纳 米切尔
I’m looking for Donna Mitchell.
这里有两个多纳 米切尔
I have two Donna Mitchells, sir.
一个在联邦路 一个在阿德摩尔林荫道
One on Federal Road and one on Ardmore Avenue.
阿德摩尔林荫道 我想是这个 不 操
Ardmore Avenue. I think. No. Shit!
我不知道 就给我那个吧
I don’t know. Yeah, just give me that one.
-阿德摩尔林荫道? -是的 阿德摩尔林荫道
-Ardmore Avenue? -Yes, Ardmore Avenue.
请记住你要的号♥码
Please hold for your number
你拨♥打♥的号♥码…
The number you requested…
269-148
269-148
1998 马上…
1998 can be…

Come on.
人呢
Where is everybody?
-你好? -多纳 我是保罗
-DONNA: Hello? -Donna, it’s Paul.
-嘿 最近怎样 -还好
-Hey. How’s it going? -Okay.
我想要跟琳达说话 她没有接我的电♥话♥
I need to talk to Linda. She’s not answering her phone.
我遇见难题了
I’ve got a problem.
我被一群人抓住为人♥质♥了
I’ve been held hostage by a group of guys that…
骗你的 我其实不在家
Fooled you. I’m not really home.
但是如果你留下口信 我会尽快给你回电 拜拜
But if you leave a message, i’ll get back to you as soon as I get in. Bye-bye.
多纳 我需要跟琳达说话 情况万分火急
Donna, I need to talk to Linda. It’s an absolute emergency.
让她打给我 用来电显示的号♥码
Have her call me. Use star 69 to find out the number of this phone
然后让她打给我 好吗
and have her call me at this number, okay?
-保罗? -多纳
-DONNA: Paul? -Donna.
-你想要什么? -我需要跟琳达说话 她在哪里
-What do you want? -I need to talk to Linda. Where is she?
我不知道 我一天没和他说话了 打她手♥机♥试试
I don’t know. I haven ‘t talked to her all day. Call her cell. ..
-你在你电脑边吗? -是的 怎么了
-Are you at your computer right now? -Yeah. Why?
好 我需要你帮我找个政♥府♥部门的号♥码
Okay, I need you to look up a number for me to the State Department.
保罗 我正要去超♥市♥ 我真的…
Paul, I was just heading out to the supermarket. I really…
求你了 就帮我找个电♥话♥号♥码
Please, please, please. Just look up the number for me.
-一切都好吗? -不 一切都不好
-ls everything all right? -No! Everything is not all right!
-就帮我找个电♥话♥号♥码 -不要对我喊叫
-Just look up the number for me. -Don ‘t fucking yell at me…
-我没有对你喊叫 多纳 -不 你有
-I’m not yelling at you, Donna. -Yes, you are.
不 我没有 快给我他妈的电♥话♥号♥码
No, I’m not. Just get me the fucking number!
给我电♥话♥号♥码 给我他妈的电♥话♥号♥码
Get me the number! Get me the fucking number!

FUCK!
你♥他♥妈♥的婊♥子♥
You stupid fucking cunt!

FUCK!
操 婊♥子♥
Fuck you, bitch! Fuck you!

Fuck you!
-什么? -多纳 我真的很抱歉我对你喊叫
-DONNA: What? -Donna, I’m very sorry that I yelled at you.
我不应该这么做
I shouldn’t have done that.
我最后求你一次给我那个电♥话♥号♥码
But I’m only going to ask you one more time to get me this number,
否则 我会死的
and if you don’t, I’m gonna die.
-什么? -求求你 我没有时间解释了
-What? -Please, I don’t have time to explain.
-那个号♥码 -好吧 等等
-The number. -Okay, hold on.
-好 政♥府♥部门 -是的
-Okay. State Department. -Yeah .
-202 -202
-It’s 202… -202.
-134… -134.
-134… -134.
-4 750. -4750?
-4 750. -4750?
-好了 -好的 去死吧
-Yeah. -Okay. Fuck you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!