他们就不能告诉你我在哪
they can’t tell you where I am.
我们仍然可以追踪你的信♥号♥♥
We can still try to track down your signal.
你已经试过了
You tried that already.
我们可以再试一次
We can try again.
-都结束了是吧 -不
-It’s over, isn’t it? -No.
是的
Yeah.
我应该怎么办
What should I do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好奇怪
It’s weird.
什么
What is
先知
Knowing.
我希望结果会不一样 保罗
I wish this could have gone differently Paul.
是啊
Yeah.
我也想
Me, too.
我的名字是保罗 斯蒂芬 康罗伊
My name is Paul Steven Conroy.
社保号♥是048321198 生日是3/23/76.
Social security number, 048-32-1198. Date of birth. 3/23/76.
这段视频是我的最后心愿和遗嘱
This video will serve as my last will and testament.
给我的妻子 琳达 康罗伊
To my wife, Linda Conroy,
我给你留下了700美金在我的个人存款里
I leave you the $700 in my personal savings,
还有剩下的养老金
and whatever’s left in my annuity.
给我的儿子 沙恩 康罗伊
To my son, Shane Conroy,
我不知道
I don’t know
我没有…我的衣服
I don’t have… My clothes.
我给你我的衣服 你会长大的
I leave you my clothes, which you will grow into.
不是这些
Not these ones.
我真的没有….
I don’t really have…
我希望我能留下更多给 但是…
I wish that I had more for you, but…
如果我是著名的壁球运动员 或者穿着西装上班的人
Maybe if I was a famous baseball player, or some guy who wore a suit to work…
那样我会拥有更多
Then I’d have more.
但是 你懂的 你能成为那类型的人
But, you know, you can be one of those people if you want. Um…
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
答应我你长大后你会好好照顾母亲
Just promise me that when you get older that you’ll take good care of your mom.
嗯 我不知道
And, I don’t know.
你总是尝试做些正确的事
You always try to do the right thing.
我非常爱你 沙恩
I love you very much, Shane.
或许我说的不够 或许够 我不知道
Maybe I never said that enough. Maybe I did. I don’t know.
那或许意味着不够
That probably means I didn’t. And…
对不起 琳达 我应该听你的
I’m sorry, Linda. I should have listened to you.
你还没有死 喂 喂
You’re not dead. Hello? Hello?
钱呢?
JABIR: Where is money?
-我不知道 -什么不知道
-I don’t know. -What don’t know?
-我不知道在哪里 -骗子
-I don’t know where it is. -Liar!
我发誓我没说谎
No, I’m not lying! I swear.
-你发誓? -嗯 我发誓
-Swear? -Yeah, I swear.
-我说的实话 -从大使♥馆♥拿
-I’m telling the truth. -From embassy.
-不 -你现在有钱了?
-No. -You get money now!
-我不能够 -你会的
-I can’t! -You will!
-我需要多点时间 -没有时间了
-I need more time. Please. -No more time!
沙子正在漏下来
There’s sand pouring in here.
到处都是 让我出去 我保证我会给钱你
It’s everywhere. Let me out of here, and I promise you I will get you the money.
-你流血 -什么
-You show blood. -What?
-你流血了 他们就给钱 -不
-You show blood, they give money. -No.
你切掉手指 拍视频
You cut finger; send video.
-不 我不会那么做的 -你会的
-No, I’m not doing that. -Yes!
-不 -不?
-No. -No?
不 我不会干的 你让我出去
No, that’s right, no. You let me out of here,
我会完整无缺的出去
and I’ll out off my whole goddamn hand if you want.
-你有妻子? -是的
-You have wife? -Yeah, I do.
我还有个年幼的儿子 我还想见到他 求你了 大哥
And a son. I have a young son. And I want to see them again. Please, sir.
-大哥? -是的 大哥
-Sir? -Yes. Sir.
我充满尊敬的叫你大哥
I say that out of respect to you.
美国密歇根州哈斯廷斯北胡桃林街243号♥
243, North Walnut Street. Hastings, Michigan, USA.
那是我的…你为什么说那个
That’s my… Why did you say that?
你流血还是他们流血
You show blood, or they show blood.
你们什么都不是
No. You’re nobody, all of you.
你接近不了他们
You can’t get to them.
-不? -不
-No? -No.
你就是个农夫 就是个罪犯
You’re peasants. You’re fucking criminals, that’s all.
你连密歇根在哪里都不知道
You don’t even know where Michigan is.
底特律 安娜堡
Detroit. Ann Arbor
你在看地图 你在看地图
You looked at a map. You looked at a map.
你流血还是他们流血 5分钟内发送视频过来
You show blood, or they show blood. Send video by five minutes.
你好 我是琳达 请留言 祝你度过愉快的一天
Hi, this is Linda. Please leave a message. Thanks and have a great day.
琳达!琳达 听我说 你和沙恩必须离开 好吗?
Linda! Linda, listen to me, you and Shane have to go somewhere, okay?
不要回家 不要回家
Do not go back to the house. Do not go back to the house.
去哪里都好就是不要回家好吗?他们知道我们住在哪里
Just go anywhere but to the house. Okay? These guys, they know where we live.
他们有我的驾照
They have my driver’s license.
逼不得已你就去警♥察♥局 就是别回家
Just go to the sheriff’s station if you have to, just do not go home.
天啊
Holy God.

Fuck.

Fuck.
这是丹尼尔布伦纳请留言
This is Daniel Brenner Please leave a message at the tone.
布伦纳 你在哪里?那些家伙仍然活着!
Brenner, where are you? The guy’s still alive!
他刚打电♥话♥给我 他还活着
He just called me. He’s still alive.

Fuck.
他们找不到他们
They can’t find them. They can’t.
没办法了 不 不 不
There’s no way. No, no, no, no, no.
他们找不到他们 他们找不到他们
They can’t find them. They can’t find them. They can’t find them.

Fuck.
我叫帕梅拉 拉蒂
My name is Pamela Lutti.
我是一个餐馆服务员
I’m a food service worker at FOB Anaconda,
受雇于CRT公♥司♥
employed by Crestin, Roland and Thomas. (CRYING)
抓我的人的要求得不到答复
My captors’ requests have gone unanswered.
求你了 不要
Please. Please, don’t!

Fuck.
-绕到那边去 -快 行动
-Around to the other side! -Move it, move it, move it!
我看见他了!!
MAN 1. I see him! Move it!I
回来 大家快回来!
Get back! Everybody, get back!
平民已经找到了 平民已经找到了
Civilian has been located. Civilian has been located.
你还好吗?跟我说话
MAN 3: Are you okay? Talk to me.
保罗 你还好吗?
Paul, are you okay?
什么?
Yeah?
保罗?保罗 我是布伦纳
Paul? Paul, it’s Brenner.
-你在那里吗保罗? -我在这儿?
-Are you there, Paul? -I’m here?
我们现在来救你了你听到没?我们找到你了
We ‘re coming for you now. You hear me? We know where you are.
你们救我来了?-是的 保罗
-You’re coming? -We are, Paul.
-我们就在附近了-你怎么知道?
-We ‘re almost there now. -How do you know?
联军们在巴格达外面抓到了一个反叛者
Coalition forces picked up a Shi’ite insurgent just outside of Baghdad.
说他知道一个美国人在哪里被活埋的
Said he knew where an American was buried alive.
他同意如果我们放他走他就告诉我们在哪里
He agreed to show us where if we let him go.
-你们救我来了?-事实上我们已经到了
-You’re coming for me? -We are practically there already.
-你必须…你必须快点-我们很快了 保罗
-You have… You have to hurry. -We are, Paul.
你们必须快点沙子…沙子…
You have to hurry. The sand… The sand…
你只要在那坚持多三分钟
You just hang in there three more minutes.
这一切就要结束了我发誓 保罗
This will all be over soon, I promise, Paul.
好 好我相信你
Okay. Okay. I believe you.
三分钟 保罗我只需要你再坚持三分钟
Three minutes, Paul. I just need you to hang on for three minutes.
-谢谢-这一切就要结束了 我答应你…
-Thank you. -This will all be over soon. I promise you…
-我得走了!打回给我-不 不!保罗 保罗 保罗!
-I have to go! Call me right back. -No, no, no! Paul, Paul, Paul!
-请给我回电!-不 等等 保罗!
-Call me right back. Please! -No, wait, Paul!
琳达!琳达!
Linda! Linda!
保罗?保罗 是你吗?
Paul? Paul, is that you?
-告诉我那是你 -是我
-Tell me it’s you. – It’s me.
噢 我的天 保罗!他们对你做了什么?
Oh, my God, Paul! What are they doing to you?
-请告诉我你没事-我很好
-Please tell me you’re okay. -I’m okay.
我刚刚看了新闻我把手♥机♥忘在家里了
I just saw the news. I left my cell phone at home.
他们知道我在哪里他们正要来抓我
They know where I am. They’re coming to get me.
那些美国人来救我了
The Americans are coming for me.
-是吗? -会没事的
-They are? -it’s going to be okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God. Thank God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!