-怎么找的? -谁在意?
-How? -Who cares?
我找到了 而你没有找到 这是为什么
I figured it out and you didn’t. Why?
因为我没有
Because I didn’t.
就像你和其他在这个星球上的人
Just like you and every other person on the planet,
有些事我知道 有些事我不知道
there are some things I know, and there are some things I don’t.
那我是不是永远都出不去了?
Then how am I ever gonna get out of here?
正如我预料的 他们的信♥号♥♥是克隆的 我们就快找到了
Their signal was cloned, like we figured. But we’re close. Really close.
我在一个清♥真♥寺附近
I’m near a mosque.
我听到了扩音机上的祈祷文
I heard a call to prayer over the PA.
很好 那意味着我们在正确的区域内
Good. Good. That means that we’re in the right area.
你在….
You’re…
你在附近?
You’re nearby?
我跟护送你们车队的士兵谈过
I spoke with soldiers from the 3rd ID who were escorting your convoy.
他们还活着?
They’re alive?
不是全部 基本都被路边的简易炸♥弹♥炸伤了
Not all of them. Both Bradley tanks were hit with IEDs.
其余的被一些流弹击伤
The rest got caught in small arms fire
到底发生了什么 保罗
What the hell happened out there, Paul?
保罗
Paul?
等等
Wait.
保罗
Paul?
我♥操♥
FUCK!
快 快
Come on. Come on.
快 快
Come on. Come on. Come on.

Come on.

Hello?
喂 谁在那里?是保罗 康罗伊吗
Hello, who’s there? ALAN: ls this Paul Conroy?
是的 我是保罗 你是谁
Yeah, yeah, yeah. it’s Paul. Who are you?
保罗 我是阿兰 达文普
Paul, my name ‘s Alan Davenport.
我是CRT公♥司♥的人事部主管
I’m the Personnel Director here at Crestin, Roland and Thomas.
嗯 我给你留了口信
Yeah, yeah. I left you a message.
是的 我也从政♥府♥部门的丽贝卡 布朗宁那里听说了
You did. I also heard from Rebecca Browning over at the State Department.
你现在的状况可以说话吗
Are you able to speak on the status of your situation?
更糟了 刚才好像有场爆♥炸♥ 现在沙子开始灌进来了
It’s worse. There was an explosion or something, and the sand’s coming through.
估计还有半小时就能灌满这里了
I probably have about half an hour before it fills right up.
你应该尝试冷静下来
Slow down. You should try to stay calm.
那个绑匪 丹 布伦纳来自人♥质♥解救小组
The hostage-takers, Dan Brenner from the hostage working group…
好的 保罗 那些媒体怎样了?
Okay, Paul. I’m with you. Now, how about the media?
我知道你的赎金视频泄露了
I know your ransom video leaked,
但是你有跟其他人直接沟通过这件事吗
but have you spoken directly to anyone about what’s going on?
-没有 没有 -很好 很好
-No. No, no, no, no. -Good, good, good, good.
你必须这样
It needs to stay that way.
把情况控制好是非常重要的
It’s important we keep this situation as contained as possible.
目前的情况是我在一个棺材里
The situation is in a coffin!
我想这控制的非常好 救我 救我
I think it’s pretty contained! Help me! Help me!
你正在做什么来救我
What are you doing right now to help me?
我知道你很沮丧 但是我被告知
I know you’re upset. But from what I’ve been told,
他们距离你已经很近了
they’re extremely close to getting you out of there.
所以希望不会太长时间
So hopefully it won’t be too much longer
-谢谢上帝 -是啊 谢谢上帝
-Thank God. -Yeah, thank God.
现在 我要打开录音机
Now, I’m going to switch on a recorder right now.
-什么? -等等
-What? -Just a second.
我是阿兰 达文普
This is Alan Davenport,
克里斯汀 罗兰 汤玛士公♥司♥的人事部主管
Personnel Director at Crestin, Roland and Thomas Incorporated.
今天是2006年10月23日
The date is October 23, 2006.
我正在和保罗 康罗伊讲话
I’m speaking with Paul Conroy.
康罗伊先生 我在录这段话的时候你是否清醒?
Mr Conroy are you aware that I’m recording this conversation?
-什么? -请回答这个问题
-What? -Please answer the question.
-操 -康罗伊先生
-Shit. -Mn Conroy?
嗯 嗯
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我有得到你的允许吗?
And do I have your permission to do so?
你为什么需要我的许可?你到底在说什么
Why do you need my permission? What’s this about?
我需要回答 有还是没有
I need you to answer yes or no, please.
-有 有 满意吗? -谢谢
-Yes! Yes, all right? -Thank you.
康罗伊先生 你几时受雇于CRT公♥司♥?
Now, Mr Conroy, when were you hired by CRT?
我不..9个月以前 大概在1月 到底怎么了
I don’t… Nine months ago. Around January. What is all this?
我这里的官方记录显示你受雇于1月4号♥
I have your official date of hire as January 4th.
-正确吗? -谁在意?
-ls that correct? -Who cares?
这真♥他♥妈♥的神经病
This is fucking crazy.
-1月4号♥ 正确吗 -正确
-January 4th. ls that correct? -Yes!
在你的前期训练中 在被派遣到伊♥拉♥克♥前
And during your initial training, before being sent to Iraq,
你已经意识到了你所在的职位要承担的风险
you were made aware of the dangers inherent to the position for which you were hired.
你指的是我去达拉斯时你们承诺的所有卡车
You mean when I came down there to Dallas, and you guys said that all of the trucks
都有武装和防弹玻璃?
would be armored and have bulletproof glass?
你指的是你告诉我们这个比任何时候都安全?
You mean when you told us that things were safer than ever over here?
是那个时候..是那个时候我意识到的吗?
Is that when… Is that when I was made aware?
我需要你回答 是还是不是
I need you to answer yes or no, please.

Yes.
在那个时候 你是否也收到和CRT
During that time, did you also receive and sign an employment contract with CRT,
签署了详细说明公♥司♥政策
which thoroughly explained company policy
和包含了特定条款的就业合同
as it pertained to your specific terms of employment?
是 是 是 我签了一堆东西
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I signed a bunch of things. Yeah.
-是还是不是? -是 我签了合同
-Yes or no? -Yes! I signed the contract. Yes.
我们也知道了2小时以前
It’s our understanding that you were taken hostage in Iraq
你在伊♥拉♥克♥被劫持为人♥质♥ 正确吗?
two hours ago, is that also correct?
是 我认为那是对目前状况相当客观的评价 你个大屌♥哥
Yes! I think that’s a fair assessment of the situation, you fucking dick.
这些有什么意义?
What’s the point of all this?
我们的法律部门要求要一份员工宣誓过的证词
Our legal department requires that we obtain a sworn affidavit from employees,
来证明他们明白公♥司♥必须强制解除合同的原因
confirming that they understand the reasons for their forced separation from the company.
从今天早上起 你和CRT公♥司♥的合同已经被取消了
As of this morning, your employment with CRT was officially terminated.
等等 等等 你说什么?
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What?
我们注意到你和一位
It was brought to our attention that you were engaging
前CRT员工帕梅拉 拉蒂有关系
in relations with a fellow CRT employee, Pamela Lutti.
-不 不 不 等等 -你的合同有
-No. No, no. Hold on, hold on. -Stipulated in your contract
交友条款 里面说的很清楚
was a fraternization clause, in which it was stated quite clearly
-任何…. – 等等 请等等
-that any relationship… -Stop, stop, stop. Please.
恋爱还是性关系…
…be it romantic or sexual in nature…
-我们只是朋友 -被认为是不恰当的
-We were just friends. -. . . deemed inappropriate
CRT有权立即终止合同关系
by CRT senior officials is grounds for immediate termination.
等等 好吗 我们只是朋友
Hold on. Okay? We were just friends. We were just friends.
-我们的记录可不是这样 -你的记录是错的
-Our records indicate differently. -Your records are wrong.
我们也正式通知你
We ‘re also legally required to inform you
因为你从法律上来说
that because you were technically no longer
在你被绑♥架♥时你已经不是CRT的员工
under the employ of CRT at the time of your abduction,
所以我们不会负责解雇你后
we cannot be held accountable for any injury
在你身上受到的任何伤害
that may befall upon you after your official date and time of termination.
因此 在你的案件中 包括这次事故
Therefore, in your case, that includes this incident,
还有这次事故导致的任何后果
or any consequences that may result from it.
那我的保险金呢 我家人需要那笔钱
What about my insurance money? My family’s gonna need that money.
由于你的合同已经被终止…..
Given that you were alive up until the time of your termination…
不要这样
Don’t do this.
-你明白这些吗? -不要这样做
-Do you understand everything? -Don’t do this!
你明白我跟你说的吗 康罗伊先生
Do you understand everything you’ve been told, Mn Conroy?
康罗伊先生
Mn Conroy?
你就是个狗屎
You’re a piece of shit.
和保罗 康罗伊的谈话到底结束
That concludes our interview with Paul Conroy.
我现在关闭录音机
I am now turning off the recorder
你把我放在这里
You put me here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Answer the phone. Answer the phone.
快 为什么你不接电♥话♥
Come on. Why won’t you answer the phone?
保罗 是你吗
DAN: Paul, is that you?
他们都死了
They’re dead.
-你怎么知道? -我就是知道
-How do you know that? -I just do.
3架F16刚才轰炸了这个城市
Three F-16s leveled parts of the city a few minutes ago.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
嗯 那很有趣
Yeah, that was fun for me.
他们知道我在这里吗
Did they know I was here?
-是的 -嗯
-Yeah. -Yeah.
他们在意吗
Did they care?
这些绑匪 如果他们死了
These people that took me, if they’re dead,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!