尼亚加拉大瀑布,我们来啦!
Niagara Falls, here we come!
你看到我的书了吗?”让你的蜜月更完美”!
Did you see my book?”Make Your Honeymoon Perfect”!
这个可是很罕见啊~
You don’t see that every day.
洗手间在哪?
我们从卡文顿出发就没停下
How about some bathrooms?We’ve been on the roadsince Covington.
我告诉过Silas女孩憋不了这么久
I told Silas a girljust can’t hold it forever.
哇哦!
Whoa!
你头上戴了个kitty 猫,伙计
You’ve got a kitty on your head, man.
戴了个kitty猫
You’ve got a kitty-cat.
不过老实说,挎斗真不错,兄弟。
But seriously, nice sidecar, dude.
先热热身吗?牛仔—-看那个
-You like a warm-up, Cowboy?-Lookie there.
那生物不美吗?
Aren’t those some pretty creatures?
你知道,一说起马来,我可是个哲学家
You know, when it comes to horses,I’m kind of a philosopher.
可能你听不懂我的意思
Suppose you’re wonderin’what I mean by that.
嗨,tiger,这里!我们有伴了
Hey, Tiger, over here!We got company.

Look.
Silas减短了刑期
Silas got a good chunk of his sentence cut
因为他表现良好
for showin’ such good behavior.
我意思是,雷蒙那样说的,表现得好,是真的
I mean, that’s what Raymond said,good behavior, it’s true.
别跟他们说那些。—-但那是真的。
-Don’t tell them that.-But it’s true!
我不害怕告诉他们
I’m not ashamed to tell them.
—camille…
—给他们看看你有多厉害
-Camille. . .-Just shows how worldly you are.
你服完了刑,现在跟我在一起了
You served your time,and now you’re mine.
探监的时候我就会去看他
I would go see him during visitation.
我穿橙色的囚服特别可爱
He looked so cute in that orange jumpsuit.
所有的警卫都说我们是完美的一对
All the guards said we made a perfect couple.
—啊…
—我六岁的时候就认识Silas了
-Ahhh. . .-I’ve known Silas since I was six.
—给他们看看你的纹身,tiger.
—-不!
-Show them your tattoos, Tiger.-No!
他还没把纹身抹去呢
He didn’t have those back then.
他很叛逆,不是吗?我的意思是,现在抽烟不流行了
He’s such a rebel, isn’t he?I mean, nobody smokes anymore.
哇哦,是那俩卡车司机不错,还是我们心情太好了?
Wow. Are truckers really this nice,or are we just in good moods?
你非得把我们所有的事情都告诉他们
You just have to tell themeverything about everything.
我觉得这件衣服让我说这么多的
I think the dress sort of gave me away.
另外,蜜月指导第15条说
Besides, rule number 15 in the honeymoon guide book says,
“时刻告诉别人你们是新婚夫妇”
”Always tell peoplethat you’re newlyweds.”
“有时他们会给你特别的优♥惠♥”
”They will sometimesoffer you special discounts.”
你怎么不邀他们与你一起?—别那么暴躁嘛.老虎
-Why don’t you just invite them along?-Don’t be grumpy, Tiger.
我可不是“暴躁的,老虎”。我疯了
I’m not “grumpy, Tiger.”I’m mad.
为什么你♥他♥妈♥的总是那么高兴?
Why do you have to be so damn happy all the time?
这让我俩看起来很傻
It makes us both look stupid.
你知道,我为你的蜜月指导感到恶心
You know, I’m sick of your damn honeymoon guidebooks
还有你的尼亚加拉大瀑布的故事,以及你的废话都让我恶心
and your Niagara Falls stories and all your talking!
你能做的就是说
That’s all you do is talk!
在你这一生中就不能闭嘴一会吗?
Can’t you just shut up for once in your life?
拜托,求你了
Please. Please.
试试暂时闭一下嘴,就一次
Just try and keep your mouth shut once.
求你了
Please.
你能做到吗?
Can you do that?
别…
Don’t do it.
他们在吃肉泥
They have hash.
我从来没有吃过肉泥…
I never had hash before–
求你了
Please.
闭上嘴
Shut up.
你吃过肉泥吗?
Have you had hash?
女士?
Ma’am?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?

Yeah.
等我们到了瀑布,我们就没事了
Once we get to the Falls,we’ll be okay.
我们只是太渴望去那了
We just both want to get there so badly.
其实Silas是一个很强壮又安静的人
It’s just that Silas is the strong, silent type
有时我说的太多了,他受不了
and I sometimes talk more than he’s used to,
但他不会介意的,真的
but he doesn’t mind, really.
看到了吗?
See?
他只是太急着要去了
He’s just itchin’ to get there.
说.说.说.说.说!
Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk!
让你说!
Talk!
说.说…!
Talk, talk. . . !
马♥会♥被最小的东西吓到…
A horse will be scared of the smallest things —
一笑丛花,一个小水坑
a flower bush,a puddle of water.
他会去看水坑,但它看不懂
He’ll see the puddle,but he can’t understand it.
所以他们会向后跳,因为害怕
So he’ll rear back, afraid.
现在…谢谢你
Now. . .Thank you.
现在,我们人类,我们知道那是什么
Now, we people,we can see it for what it is.
就是水而已
It’s just water.
所以我们觉得没什么好怕的
So why should we be scared?
你在听我说话吗?女士
Are you following me here, ma’am?
对不起。一些关于马的事吗…?
I’m sorry.Somethin’ about horses. . .?
是的,女士
Yes, ma’am.
只是一些关于马的事
Just somethin’ about horses.
恩,我说过他会回来的
Well, I guess this is it, then.
谢谢你的陪伴.牛仔鲍勃先生
Thanks for the company,Mister Cowboy Bob.
嘿…你们俩会好起来的
Hey. . . you two are gonna make it.
我有种感觉,你们心有灵犀
I got a sense.You got that connected kinda feelin’.
好的
Good.
再见,女士
Goodbye, ma’am.
再见
Bye.
好的
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
我们可不能错过了那宏伟的瀑布
We can’t missthat big freakin’ waterfall.
Silas,你爱我吗?
Silas, do you love me?
我娶了你,不是吗?
I married you, didn’t I?
tiger,求你了
Tiger, please.
你是爱我的,对吗?
You do love me, don’t you?
好吧,那不是我真正想问的问题
Well, that wasn’t really the question that I meant to ask.
你知道,只是事情不该是这样的
You know, it just sort of came out wrong.
我的意思不是,不是让你说“爱”“爱我”…
I don’t mean, I don’t mean ”love,””love me” —
不是这样的,不管怎样
well not yet, anyways.
我的意思是,人们会慢慢学会相爱的,所以我们有很多时间
I mean, people grow to love each other, so we got lots of time.
camille!
Camille!
上车吧!求你了!
Get on the bike, please.
请上车!
Please get on the bike!
Silas,我的戒指!
Silas, my ring!
我的戒指掉了!
I dropped my ring!
Silas!
Silas!
不要坐的离电视那么近,你会近视的
Don’t sit so close to the new TV.You’ll go blind.
给你
Here you go.
你♥爸♥爸好像又把钱包忘了
Looks like Daddy forgot his wallet again.
电♥话♥!
A phone!
你,你身上有血—-电♥话♥!我要电♥话♥!
-You, you’re covered in—A phone! I need a phone!
谁在打电♥话♥?—我也不知道
-Who’s he calling?-I don’t know.
911,什么紧急情况?
9-1-1.What’s your emergency?
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
请不要伤害我们。我们什么都没有
Please don’t hurt us.We don’t have anything.
我杀了她!
I killed her!
我们不在乎你做了什么,好吗?—-我杀了她。
-I don’t care what you’ve done, okay?-I killed her.
我们什么都不会说的—我杀了她!
-We won’t say anything to anyone.-I killed her!
你快走.你
You just go on. Just. . .
这里,把钱拿走吧.请不要伤害我们
Here. . . just take the money.Please don’t hurt us.
Camille!
Camille!
Camille?
Camille!
哦,你在那啊,tiger!
Oh, there you are, Tiger!
你还好吧?
You okay?
是,我在这里
Yeah, I’m here.
我有点脏
I’m a little mucky.
我想我的婚纱回不来了
I don’t think they’re gonna take my dress back.
我的脖子有点疼,但你可以碰
My neck’s a little sore,but you can touch it.
我以为我杀了你
I thought I killed you.
tiger,看看你的衬衫
Tiger, look at your shirt!
你的脸色也很难看
You look awful.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!