这说不通啊
It doesn’t make any sense.
过来
Come here.
—但是,Tiger,这是我们的蜜月啊
—嘘…
-But, Tiger, this is our honeymoon.-Shh. . .
我给你带了点东西
I got you somethin’.
哒哒!
Ta da!
红的
It’s red.
嗯,红的
Yeah. Red.

Yeah.
不要看着我,我会害羞的
Don’t look at me. I get shy.
我说了不要看着我
I said not to look at me!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
冒傻气罢了
Just bein’ stupid.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
这是我见过的最美的东西了
It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
你真的这么认为?
You really think so?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢.Tiger
Thank you, Tiger.
我们要做什么,Silas?
What are we gonna do, Silas?
只要告诉我说我没事
Just tell me I’ll be okay.
我不是真的死了
I’m not really dead.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
All right.
我们肯定能到大瀑布的
And we’re gonna make it to the Falls.
我们绝不会因为任何事停下来
We’re not gonna stop now, not for anything.
我们肯定能做到
We can make it.
如果这是最后我能做的事,Camille
If it’s the last thing I do, Camille
我答应你我肯定带你去尼亚加拉大瀑布
I promise you I’ll get you to Niagara Falls.
该死的面包圈是两个星期前的
Damn bagel is two weeks old.
在他保释会议期间,她就已经计划好整个行程了
She used to plan her whole schedule around his parole meetings
就为了可以在我的办公室里看他一眼
just so she could get a glimpse of him in my office.
— 难道你没说服她吗?
— 我试了
-You didn’t talk her out of this?- I tried.
我给她看了那晚我们在B&E抓他的监控录像
I showed her surveillance tapes the night we picked him up on a B & E.
她唯一能说的就是他穿着毛衣有多可爱
All she could talk about was
how cute he looked in that sweater.
在这种情况下你怎么忍♥心阻止人家呢?
How can you stand in the way of somethin’ like that?
我要一枪毙了这个家伙
I would have shot the guy.
我们只是抓他回来审问,对吧?
We’re just gonna bring him in for questioning, right?
我们不想伤害任何人?
We aren’t gonna hurt anybody?
恩,那就看他的了
Well, that’s up to him.
但是,以防万一,你还是待在这里吧
But just in case things get ugly,you’re stayin’ here,
我们取得什么进展之前你不要去那里
and you’re not goin’ up there until I see what we’ve got.
她是我外甥女,拜托
This is my niece. Come on.
待着,你看着他
Stay.And you stay with him.
Camille?
还好吗?–从没这么好过,Tiger.
-You all right?-Never better, Tiger.
今天又是新的一天
Today is a new day.

Yeah.
是.长官,就是这里
Yes, sir, it’s right here.
–封锁了?
–我们已经封锁了,是的
–Perimeter secure?–I’ve got the perimeter secure, yes.
–我去后面看看
–很好,出发,伙计们
-I’m pulling around back.-All right, let’s move in, guys.
–守住门口
–很好,我知道了
-I’ve got the exits!-All right, I’ve got it!
服务生!
Bellman!
嘿!嘿!–怎么了?
-Hey! Hey!-What?
嘘!
Shh!
服务生!
Bellman!
—好了,你能跳吗?
—哦,天啊!
– All right, can you jump?- Oh, God!
—Tiger,我们的东西怎么办?
—我拿过来了
-Tiger, what about all our stuff?-I got it right here.
我不敢跳!我不敢,Tiger,我不敢!
I can’t jump down there! I can’t!Tiger, I can’t.
好吧,好吧,那么
All right. All right, then.
我们换种方式,好吗?
I’m gonna need you to do somethin’ else, okay?

Okay.
哦,我有钥匙
Oh, I’ve got a key.

Okay.
警♥察♥!别动!
Police! Freeze!
–哦,天.—检查下房♥间
– Oh, Jesus.-Check the room.
尸体已经冷了
Stone cold.
派验尸官来,她死了
Send in the coroner.She’s dead.
阳台安全!
Balcony’s clear!
对于这些污渍有什么看法?
Any idea on those stains?
我认为是甲醛
I think it’s formaldehyde.
变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
Sick bastard.
你肯定不会习惯这种事的
You never get used to this stuff.
我们早就免疫了,女士
We’re immune to it, ma’am.
你身为长官,就得经历那种黑暗
When you’re an officer,you’ve been to those dark places.
你就会了解潜藏在人内心里的恶魔…
You’ve seen the evil that lurks in the hearts of men–
不,停下,拜托!哦!
No, stop, please! Oh!
站住!
Freeze!
站住!
Freeze!
没必要撒谎,懂我的意思吗?
There’s no need to lie,you know what I mean?
人人都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
长官,我发誓,她在电梯里打喷嚏了
Chief, I swear to God,she sneezed in the elevator.
最后一次我见到她,莱利,她已经死了, 死-了-,没有呼吸了
The last time I saw her, Riley, she was dead, D-E-D, and not breathin’.
但你看到她打喷嚏了,哼?
But you saw her sneezing, huh?
嗯?–是的
-Hmm?-Yeah.
然后她做了什么?在房♥间里飞?
Then what did she do,start flyin’ around the room?
额,没有,实际上是她从门厅跑出去了
Uh, no, actuallyshe ran down a hallway.
天啊,Tiger,这本该是我们的新生活
Jeez, Tiger, this was supposed to be our new life,
不再和警♥察♥纠缠不清
no more trouble with the authorities,
但我,你的新婚妻子,给你惹麻烦了
and here I am, your new wife,and I’m getting you in trouble.
–你衬衫上有个洞
–什么?
-There’s a hole in your shirt.-What?
哦.天啊,我喜欢这个衬衫
Oh, God. I love this shirt.
这是我们购物时买♥♥的衬衫,你买♥♥给我的
This was our shoppin’ spree shirt.You bought it for me.
知道这是怎么回事吗?
You know what it is?
我知道..是稻米
I knew it — it’s the rice.
我说过我们的婚礼上得有稻米的
I told them we had to have rice at the wedding.
我说婚礼上不能没有稻米.这是不好的兆头
I said it isn’t a wedding without rice. It was a bad sign.
这还有一个洞,让我看一下
There’s another hole right there.Let me take a look.
该死!
Holy shit!
–是个子弹孔–我很好
– That’s a bullet hole.-I feel fine.
我不想说这个
I don’t want to talk about it.
这没什么只是一个,你知道…
There’s nothin’ wrong with just a, you know. . .
肩膀上一个极小的洞
a itty-bitty little hole in my shoulder.
–两个洞–我没事的
-Two holes.-There’s nothin’ wrong with me.
你知道吗?我喜欢我的红头发
You know what else?I love my red hair.
真的
I do.
等我头发长回来,我就把它染成红色
When my hair grows back,I think I’m gonna color it this way.
是很漂亮
That’s nice.
嘿…
Hey. . .
嘿..BOB–IRIS
-Hey, Robert.-Iris.
你这次会留下来吗?
You here to stay this time?
看情况吧
Depends.
哦!
Uh-oh.
你给这些马吃什么?
What are you feedin’ those horses?
好吧
Well. . .
Hi. Hi.
你好.你载有偷乘者
Hi. You got stowaways.
哦,我们是新婚夫妇
Oh, we’re newlyweds.
你应该知道的
You know how it is.
我不会做那种事的
I’m not cut out for this kinda thing —
进进出出
breaking and entering,
偷东西.打伤别人
thievin’ , mayhem. . .
这是年轻人做的事
That’s for the young kids.
我已经上年纪了,Silas.
I’m an old man, Silas.
我昨晚都没合过眼
I didn’t sleep a wink last night.
把我们带到边境就行了
Just get us to the border.
然后就当不认识我们
Then you can forget you even knew us.
很抱歉.伙计,我不会为你这么做的
Sorry, fellow.I’m no good for you.
或任何人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!