I was hopin’we’d see you again someday.
看得出来你们正赶往大瀑布
Figured you’d be up to the Falls by now.
哦,我们走了几次弯路,但是Tiger又把我们拉回正轨了
Oh, but we took a few wrong turns,but Tiger got us back on track.
是吧,Tiger?
Right, Tiger?
你为什么…要给马上色?
Why would you. . . paint a horse?
这源于一个梦想
Well, it all started with a dream.
但我告诉你,这肯定会显得牙齿更洁白,不是吗?
But I’ll tell you, it sure makes their teeth look brighter, don’t it?
–当然—它看起来很脆弱
-Sure does.-She’s not very strong.
是的,它叫麦基,我和你提起过它
Well, that’s Maggie.I told you about her.
你不记得,哼?—不记得了.
-You don’t remember that part, huh?-No.
而且,麦基知道你,我把你的事情统统告诉它了
Well, Maggie knows you.I told her all about you.
对不对,麦基?我有没有提过她?
Ain’t that right, Maggie?Didn’t I tell her?
麦基喜欢你
Maggie likes you.
我也喜欢麦基
I like Maggie.
Tiger,你看起来很不好
Tiger, you’re turning green.
我应该提醒你的
I should have warned you.
麦基最近很虚弱
Maggie’s been so sick lately,
我正在试验一种新的食物
I’ve been experimenting with a special feed.
我想试试新的食谱
I like to try out new recipes.
我几乎闻不到任何东西了,我觉得,我已经习惯了
I can’t hardly smell anything anymore.I got used to it, I guess.
但你需要在这行试试
You need it in this business.
牛仔行业?
In the cowboy business?
不是,女士
No, ma’am.
牛仔时代已经一去不复返了
The cowboy business is dead and gone.
这个是…娱乐行业
This here is. . . show business.
娱乐行业
Show business. . .
你知道吗,麦基是我见过的最聪明的马
You know, Maggie’s about the smartest horse I’ve ever known.
有一天它迷路然后找到了我
One day she just wandered in and found me.
不知道为什么
Don’t know why.
但我知道肯定是有某种原因的
But I knew there had to be a reason for it.
我从它眼里可以看出来
I could see it in her eyes.
从那时起,我就一直用饲草架让它继续活下去
And ever since then, I’ve just been tryin’ like heck to keep her goin’.
你知道,我不是那种新世纪的牛仔
You know, I’m notone of them New Age cowboys,
但我相信命运
but I believe in fate.
那真是太美妙了
That’s beautiful.
Silas,你以前听过这么感人的事吗?
Silas, isn’t thatthe sweetest thing you ever heard?
这是麦基的最后机会了
It’s comin’ to the end of the trail for Maggie.
我知道
I know that.
嗯,罗伊.罗杰斯死后还保留了一把枪
Well, Roy Rogers had Trigger preserved after he died.
至少这是我听到的版本
Least, that’s the story I heard.
你闻到什么了吗?
Do you smell somethin’?
除了马我什么都闻不到
I can’t smell anything but horses.
Silas,你闻到了吗?
Silas, do you smell that?
Yes..
好奇怪。我想知道是什么
It’s weird.I wonder what it is.
是你
It’s you.
Silas Parker,我没有异味!
Silas Parker, I don’t smell!
是我吗?
Do I?

Yes.
嘿…
Hey. . .
你要去哪?–你呆在这
-Where you goin’?-You stay.
很明显,我得走了
Obviously, I need to go.
好吧,她自己闻不到
Well, she didn’t smell.
多少人?
How much?
收到了,我们马上过去
Roger that.We’ll be up there.
马克!
Mark!
我要去阻止那个混♥蛋♥—-嘿,等等
-I’m gonna stop that asshole.-Hey, now.
我们不需要那样做
We won’t need that.
他抢劫那个家庭
The family he robbed
还说他杀了某个人
said he carried on about killin’somebody.
我们正看着一例假释案件变成抢劫案
We’re lookin’at a parole violation turned robbery
然后变成杀人案
turned possible homicide.
那是个征兆
That’s a red flag.
他根本没那个能力杀人.Silas 只是偷东西,一点小东西,
He’s not even capable of murder.Silas steals things.Little things.
他曾经为他妈妈的生日偷过微波炉而已
Once he stole a microwave for his mama’s birthday.
你知道,那很感人
You know, that’s kind of sweet.
现在,听着,我了解那个孩子
Now, look. I know the boy.
心眼好.他是个正派的小伙子
Deep down inside, he’s a decent fellow.
这就是你在保释期里放他出来的原因?
And that’s why you let him jump parole?
就因为心眼好,你就放他出来了?
Because deep down he was not on parole?
拜托!他们在度蜜月,更何况,你不了解Camille.
Come on! It’s their honeymoon.Besides, you don’t know Camille.
她永远能得到她想要的
She always gets what she wants.
她几乎一生都对他很渴望
She’s wanted him practically her whole life.
好吧,这是昨天在玉米田找到的…
Well, I found this in the cornfields yesterday. . .
在事故现场附近
near the accident site.
我觉得他是有预谋的
I’ll say he was pretty prepared.
–他们在度蜜月
–他们没有在度蜜月
-This is their honeymoon money.-They’re not on a honeymoon.
他们正逃往边境
They’re runnin’ for the border!
嘿,我明白她是你外甥女
Hey, I understand she’s your niece.
你可以跟着来
You can tag along.
但是不管喜不喜欢,现在是我的蜜月时间
But like it or not,this is my honeymoon now.
这位太太看起来有点疲倦
The missus seems kind of tuckered.
她已经死了
She’s dead.
哦,是,是.我知道你的意思
Oh, yeah. Yeah.I know what you mean.
当我睡不好的时候,第二天就不知道怎么好了
When I haven’t slept well,I can hardly get started the next day.
不,她不是累了,她是死了
No, she’s not tired.She’s dead.
怎么说?
In what sense?
她正在腐烂,分解
She’s decaying, fallin’ apart.
每分钟都在变得更糟
It gets worse every minute.
她好像根本就不担心嘛
She doesn’t seem too upset about it.
她还不知道
She doesn’t know.
我的意思是,你怎么告诉一个人他已经死了?
I mean, how are you supposed to tell someone that they’re dead?
额…
Hmm. . .
对,就是这样
Exactly.
Bob!
Bob?
拿到十加仑的甲醛.出发!
Got ten gallons of formaldehyde.Go!
我不敢相信我真的做了
I can’t believe I did that.
非常棒.BOB
That was great, Bob.
毁坏个人财产,我感觉我像个歹徒
Destruction of private property.I feel like an outlaw.
-Bob! Bob! Bob!
-Whoa!
Bob!
Bob!
坚持住,坚持住!老天
Hold on! Hold on! Jesus!
快!
Come on!
出发吧,老兄–好
-Let’s roll, buddy.-Yeah.
我知道这不关我的事
I know it’s none of my business,
但你要对她做什么?
but what are you gonna do to her?
把她清理干净,告诉她真♥相♥
Just clean her up, tell her the truth.
甲醛能清除气味
Formaldehyde will get rid of the smell.
你怎样像她解释?
How will you break it to her?
我不知道
I don’t know.
通常都是我妻子在说
My wife usually does all the talking.
你们真是一对特别的夫妻
You sure are an unusual couple.
是啊
Yeah.
我回来了
I’m home.
Camille?
Silas. . .
Camille?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
嘿.
Hey.
—不要,Silas.不要.
—没关系的
Don’t, Silas. Just don’t!-It’s okay.
不要,Silas!不要看着我!
Don’t, Silas!Don’t look at me!
没关系的
It’s okay.
我到底怎么了?
What’s happening to me?
我不明白
I don’t understand it.
每个人都能看出来,我看起来真恐怖
Everyone can see it.I look so terrible.
为什么会发生这种事?
Why is this happening?
我觉得你死了
I think you’re dead.
什么?
What?
我觉得你死了
I think you’re dead.
那不可能
That’s not possible.
—怎么会?
—我也不知道
-How can that be?-I don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!