今天不行了,孩子们!
Retreat!
撤退!
Thanks for the help, Corporal.
谢谢你的援助, Corporal.
Anything for one of Pop’s mates.
有需要尽管开口好了
What’s he saying? What’s wrong?
他在说什么,出什么事情了
None of his wrenches fit the bolts.
他所有螺丝刀都对不上炸♥弹♥的螺栓
I get it. I get it!
我明白了,我明白了!
– I know what needs to be done. – Then do it!
– 我知道该做什么了 – 那就去做吧!
What? No. I can’t do it.
什么,不,我做不了
Nobody takes me seriously.
没人把我说的话当回事
I know that now. This ain’t Radiator Springs.
我现在明白了,这里不是Radiator Springs.
Yes, it is.
虽然这里不是
Look, you’re yourself in Radiator Springs.
可是看啊,你在Radiator Springs就是你自己
Be yourself here.
所以在这里你也要做你自己
And if people aren’t taking you seriously,
如果别人不在乎你
then they need to change, not you.
那是他的问题,不是你
I know that because I was wrong before.
因为我之前犯了错,所以我现在明白了
Now, you can do this. You’re the bomb.
你能做到的,你是最好的!
Thanks, buddy.
谢了,哥们
No, you’re the actual bomb. Now, let’s go!
不,我的意思是你真的是炸♥弹♥ 现在我们走吧!
Oh, right. Hang on!
对了,抓紧了!
Where’s he going?
他要去哪?
– Computer! Yes, Agent Mater?
– 电脑 什么事,Mater特工?
I need that thing you done before to get me away from McQueen!
我需要那个你之前拿出来帮我摆脱McQueen的东西!
Request acknowledged.
明白.
– Mater? – Now I need you to do the chute!
– Mater? – 现在我需要降落伞!
The second kind, not the first!
我说的第二种,伞!
Deploying chute.
展开降落伞.
Who’s winning the race?
现在是谁领先呢?
– Back off! Back away! – It’s Lightning McQueen!
– 退下,不许靠近 – 是闪电麦昆!
No, it’s OK! Tell ’em, Mater. Explain.
不,没关系的,告诉他们吧Mater,解释给他们听
Okay.
好的
Somebody’s been sabotaging
一直有个人在蓄意搞破坏
the racers and hurtin’ the cars, and I know who.
整个比赛和各位赛车,我知道是谁
Oh, wait. Your Majesty.
慢着. 是女王陛下.
Bomb! It’s a bomb!
炸♥弹♥,那是炸♥弹♥!
– Everybody, down! – Back up! Move it!
– 所有人卧倒 – 退后,快退下
Get off the stage! Move it!
从台子上下去,快!
Hold your fire! He can’t disarm it!
不要开火,他取不下来那个炸♥弹♥
Mater, I don’t know what you’re doing, but stand down now.
Mater,我不知道你想干什么,但是请你退下
This ain’t nothing at all like Radiator Springs.
这哪里和Radiator Springs一样啊.
Mater, just cut to the chase.
Mater,快说重点!
Okay. It’s him.
好吧,就是他!
What? Me? You’ve got to be crazy.
什么,我?你一定是疯了吧
I figured it out when I realized
我知道是你是当我意识到
y’all attached this ticking time bomb with Whitworth bolts –
这个炸♥弹♥用的都是方向螺栓
the same bolts that hold together that old British engine from the photograph.
和图片里那个引擎用的螺栓一模一样
– Holley! Show that picture. – OK.
– Holley!给我们看那幅图 – 好的!
I remembered what they say about old British engines:
我记得他们怎么说英国引擎
If there ain’t no oil under ’em, there ain’t no oil in ’em.
如果他们不漏油了,那就是他们根本没油了
What is he talking about?
他在说什么啊
It was you leaking oil at the party in Japan.
在日本那个派对上漏油的人是你而不是我
You just blamed it on me.
你就是故意怪罪我的
Electric cars don’t use oil, you twit.
太阳能电子车是不用油的,笨蛋
Then you’re fakin’ it. You didn’t convert to no electric.
那就是你在假装了,你根本没有改装成太阳能汽车
If we pop that hood, we’ll see that engine from that picture.
只要我们打开他的前盖,就能看到和图片上一样的那台引擎了
This lorry’s crazy! He’s going to kill us all!
他疯了,他会把我们全都害死的!
This lorry’s crazy! He’s going to kill us all!
他疯了,他会把我们全都害死的!
Stay away!
离我远点
But Sir Axlerod created the race. Why would he want to hurt anyone?
可是Axlerod爵士是比赛的主办者啊,他为什么要伤害大家呢
To make allinol look bad so everybody’d go back to using oil.
那样会让奥利诺败坏名声,那么大家都会去用汽油的.
He said it himself with that disguised voice.
是他自己说的,用他伪装之后的声音
Disguised voice? What are you talking about? You’re nuts, you are!
伪装之后的声音,你在说什么啊,你这个疯子
This is going nowhere fast. We really should go, Grandmother.
他们这样解决不了问题的,我们应该走了,奶奶
One moment, I’d like to see where this is going.
再等等,我想看看事情会怎么发展
Mater, he created allinol.
Mater,奥利诺是他发明的
But what if he found that huge oil field
但是假如是他发现了那块巨大的油田呢
just as the world was trying to find something else?
正当世界都在寻找替代能源的时候
What if he came up with allinol just to make alternative fuel look bad?
假如他发明奥利诺就是为了让替代能源败坏名声呢
“What if?” You’re basing this on a “what if”?
假如,你所有的事情都是在猜测吗
– Okay, that’s it. – Lads, clear out.
– 好了,不能再等了 – 撤离这个地方
Wait! Somebody save me! The lorry’s crazy!
慢着,谁来救救我,这家伙疯了!
– Keep away, you idiot! – Mater!
– 离我远点,你个白♥痴♥ – Mater!
– Mater! – Someone do something!
– Mater! – 谁来救救我?
You’re insane, you are! Deactivate!
你简直太疯狂了,你简直,解除!!
You’re insane, you are! Deactivate!
你简直太疯狂了,你简直,解除!!
Bomb deactivated. Have a nice day, Sir Axlerod.
炸♥弹♥已解除. 祝您过得愉快 Axlerod爵士.
– The engine from the photo. – It’s a perfect match.
– 图片上的引擎 – 完全一样!
How did the tow truck figure it out?
那辆拖车是怎么发现的
How did the tow truck figure it out?
那辆拖车是怎么发现的
It’s official. You’re coming to all my races from now on.
从今天起我每场比赛你都得来!
Now you’re talkin’!
这才像话吗
Hyeeugh!
嘿啊啊啊!
Mater, let’s go. You’re on.
Mater,我们走吧,该你上场了
Your Majesty, may I present
女王陛下,容我为您介绍
for the investiture of honorary knighthood of the British Realm…
以英国荣誉骑士团的名义
Tow Mater of Radiator Springs.
来自Radiator Springs的拖车Tow Mater
Go get ’em, buddy.
上吧,伙计
I hereby dub thee Sir Tow Mater.
这里我亲自封你为Tow Mater爵士称号♥
Sir? Shoot, you can just call me Mater, Your Majesty.
爵士,不用了,直接叫我Mater就好了,女王陛下.
I don’t wanna hear none of this “sir” business.
我可不想听别人叫我爵士
By the way, have y’all met each other?
顺便问一下,你们认识么
Queen, McQueen. McQueen, Queen.
女王,这是麦昆,麦昆,这是女王
McQueen, McMissile. McMissile, McQueen. Queen, McMissile.
麦昆,麦克米赛尔,麦克米赛尔,麦昆 女王,麦克米赛尔,麦克米赛尔,女王
So there we was, my rocket jets going full blast,
我当时身后的喷射机火力全开
McQueen hanging on for dear life
麦昆紧紧抓住我
when suddenly them two nasty lemons come out of nowheres, guns drawed.
突然两个讨厌的次品车拿着枪不知道从哪冒了出来
We was goners.
我们几乎要被♥干♥掉了
But then, out of nowhere this beautiful spy car
然后,这辆漂亮的间谍车
swoops in from the sky to save us!
从天上飞过来救了我们
That’s a very entertaining story, young man.
这个故事很有意思,年轻人
Oh, Minny, please. Come on!
噢Minny,拜托,这不可能是真的
None of this happened. Rocket jets, flying spy cars.
这些都是他编出来的,火箭,飞车什么的
No, you’re quite right. It does sound a bit far-fetched.
你说得对,听起来是有些离谱了
Holley! What are you doin’ here?
Holley!你来这里干吗~
Hello, Mater! It’s so good to see you again.
你好Mater!再次见到你太开心了
Finn!
Finn!
Our satellites picked up an urgent communiqu?
我们的卫星接到了一个紧急信息
So you got-a my email.
啊,你们收到我的邮件了~
Y’all is going to have a great time!
你们在这一定会玩的很开心的
Everybody, this here’s Finn McMissile. He’s a secret agent.
嘿大家,这是Finn McMissle,他是个秘密特工
Don’t tell nobody.
不许说出去哦
And this is Holley Shiftwell.
还有这是Holley Shiftwell.
– She’s… – I’m Mater’s girlfriend.
– 她是… – 我是Mater的女朋友!
It’s so nice to meet you all.
很高兴认识你们
Guido believe you now.
轨道现在相信你了
Whoa, honey. You got a nasty dent there.
哇,亲爱的,你那个凹痕好严重啊
– Yeah. – Was that from when you swooped in
– 是啊 – 这么说那就是你飞过去
and you saved them in London?
在伦敦救下他们时候伤到的么
– Van! – What? I’m just asking!
– Van! – 怎么了,我只是问问而已
Don’t you worry. My baby Ramone can get that fixed up for you in no time.
别担心亲爱的,我的罗蒙不一会就能帮你修好的.
Yeah, sure thing. No problemo. Let me go get my tools.
当然了,没问题,我这就去取我的工具
Oh, no. I’m keeping that dent. It’s way too valuable.
哦,不用了,我要留下这个凹痕 因为它十分的珍贵
A valuable dent? She’s as crazy as Mater.
珍贵的凹痕,他一定和Mater一样疯了
Those two are perfect for each other.
他俩真是天生一对啊.
There’s one thing I still don’t get.
还有一件事我不明白
The bad guys hit me with the beam from the camera, right?
那些坏家伙用脉冲照我的时候
– So, why didn’t I… – Explode in a fiery inferno?
– 为什么我没有… – 像一团火球一样炸开?
– Yeah. – We couldn’t figure that out, either.
– 对啊 – 其实我们也搞不明白
Our investigation proved that allinol was actually gasoline
我们的调查人员发现所谓奥利诺,其实就是普通的汽油而已
and Axlerod engineered it so when it got hit by the beam, it would explode.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!