You are not leaving, are you?
你不是要走吧,是吗
Uh… of course I ain’t leaving.
啊…我当然不是要走了
– McQUEEN ON TV: I’m just in shock… – McQueen?
– McQUEEN在电视上:我很震惊 – McQueen?
– McQUEEN ON TV: I’m just in shock… – McQueen?
– McQUEEN在电视上:我很震惊 – McQueen?
Crashes are a part of racing, I know,
事故就是赛车的一部分,我明白这一点
but something like that should never happen.
不过那样的事情真不应该发生
But something like that should never happen.
不过那样的事情真不应该发生.
You can choose your fuel for the final race. What it’ll be?
如果让你选择最后一场比赛的燃料,你会选什么呢
Allinol.
我还是选奥利诺.
After today?
即使在今天这些事故发生之后?
My friend Fillmore says it’s safe. That’s good enough for me.
我的好友Fillmore说他是安全的,这对我来说就足够了.
I didn’t stand by a friend of mine recently.
最近我才让我的一位朋友失望了
I’m not gonna make the same mistake twice.
同样的错误我不会犯第二次的
So a surprising revelation from Lightning McQueen.
由闪电麦昆发表的一番惊人的讲话.
He will use allinol in the final race, despite what occurred today.
他将不顾今天的事故,坚持使用奥利诺参加最后一场比赛.
…till Lightning McQueen is dead. – Of course.
直到他死位置 -当然.
Allinol must be finished for good.
奥利诺必须被终结
McQueen cannot win the last race.
决不能让McQueen获胜
Lightning McQueen must be killed!
Lightning McQueen必须被♥干♥掉
No!
不!
It’s the American spy!
是那个美国间谍!
Dad-gum!
不好!
Gatling gun. Request acknowledged.
加特林机♥枪♥ 明白.
Down! Everybody, down!
小心,大家卧倒.
– Shoot! I didn’t mean… Request acknowledged.
– 发射!不,不是发射… 明白
Wait! Wait! I didn’t mean that kind of shoot!
慢着,慢着 我不是说那种射击…
Correction acknowledged. Deploying chute.
口令更正 打开降落伞.
Whoa!
哇!
McQueen!
McQueen!
Whoa! What’s this?
哇!那是什么
Whoa!
哇!
McQueen! McQueen!
McQueen! McQueen!
Waagh!
哇!
Let me through! Let me through!
让我过去!让我过去!
Let me in! I got to get through to warn McQueen!
让我进去,我必须过去警告McQueen!
You cannot-a come through here! Back up.
你不能过来,停下!
We have a lunatic at gate 9.
9号♥门有个疯子
I was disguised as a tow truck to infiltrate this lemonhead meeting
我伪装成一辆次品车去混入这个次品车会议
and my weapons system’s done misinterperated what I’m saying!
然后我的武器系统误解了我的指令
– Lunatic at gate 9. – McQueen! McQueen!
– 9号♥门的疯子 – McQueen! McQueen!
– You are the champion! – This way, signore.
– 你得到冠军了! – 这边走,先生.
McQueen! – Mater?
McQueen! – Mater?
McQueen. – Give us a pose!
McQueen. – 给我们摆个姿势吧
– McQueen! – Stop moving. Stop!
– McQueen! – 停下,我说停下!
Where you going?
你要去哪
Where you going?
你要去哪
Stop!
停下
– McQueen! – That really sounded like…
– McQueen! – 那个声音听着真像…
Mater!
Mater!
– Mater? – Signore?
– Mater? – 先生?
McQueen! They’re gonna kill you!
McQueen!他们要杀了你
McQUEEN: Mater!
McQUEEN: Mater!
Excuse me.
不好意思
No, where are you going?
不,你要去哪?
Scusi. Mater!
请原谅. Mater!
– McQueen! – Scusi.
– McQueen! – 对不起.
Mater! Mater!
Mater! Mater!
Mater, I’m so glad to see you.
Mater,真高兴你来了.
Lightning McQueen! I am a huge fan.
Lightning McQueen!我是你的超级粉丝
I’m sorry, I thought I heard…
哦,对不起,我以为我听到了…
That was me. I said, “You killed out there today. You’re the best. ”
那是我啊,我说你今天开的太棒了!你是最好的
– What? I mean, thanks. – Right this way, signore.
– 什么?谢谢 – 请这边走,先生.
I really thought I heard my friend.
我真的听到了我朋友的声音.
In England, you’ll be finished! At the finish line.
到了英国,你会在终点被我们终结的
– Wait, what? – The press is waiting.
– 等等,什么? – 媒体在等着呢
Come-a with me, please.
请跟我来
Let me go!
放开我
You actually care about that race car.
你真的很在乎那辆赛车啊
A pity you didn’t warn him in time.
可惜你没能及时警告他
Idiot”? Is that how you see me?
“白♥痴♥”? 你是这么看我的么?
That’s how everyone sees you. I tell you, that’s the genius of it.
每个人都是这样看你的. 真的是太天才的主意了
No one realizes they’re being fooled
没人意识到他们被你骗住了
because they’re too busy laughing at the fool.
因为他们都在笑话你傻呢.
At the fool…
笑话你的傻
Excuse me!
不好意思让一让
Domo arigato!
非常感谢!
Yeah!
耶!
Yeah!
耶!
You done good. You got all the leaves.
你做的真好,你把所有叶子都扫干净了
– Check out that tow truck. – I wonder who that guy’s with.
– 看那辆拖车啊. – 我想知道谁把他带来的
Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?
不好意思,我能走开一下么
Will you guys excuse me just for one little second?
不好意思,我能走开一下么
Now that’s a scoop of ice cream!
这才是一大勺冰激凌呢
Aargh!
啊啊!
Somebody get me water! Oh, sweet relief.
谁给我点水喝,啊,好多了
Mater!
Mater!
But I never leak oil. Never.
可是我从来不漏油啊
Get a hold of yourself. You’re making a scene!
注意你的形象Mater
Get a hold of yourself. You’re making a scene!
注意你的形象Mater.
Wait a minute. I didn’t screw you up, did I?
慢着,我没耽误你比赛吧
– I lost the race because of you! – Maybe if I talked to somebody…
– 我就是因为你才输掉的 – 如果我能和别人解释一下…
I don’t need your help!
我不需要你的帮助
I don’t want your help.
我不想要你帮我
Your help…
你的帮助..
Bang the gong. Get it on!
敲锣打鼓,开始吧
McQUEEN: Listen, this isn’t Radiator Springs.
McQUEEN: 听着,这里不是Radiator Springs.
This is exactly why I don’t bring you along to these things!
这就是为什么我从来不带你参加比赛的原因
Holley! Finn! Where are we?
Holley! Finn!我们在那?
We’re in London, Mater, inside Big Bentley.
我们在伦敦,Mater,在大本钟里面
Whoa!
哇!
Whoa!
哇!
Oh, this… This is all my fault.
这…这全都是我的错
Don’t be a fool, Mater.
别傻了,Mater.
But I am, remember? You said so.
可我就是傻啊,你忘了你说过的吗
When did I… Oh.
我什么时候说你…哦..
Mater, I was complimenting you on what a good spy you are.
Mater,我那是在赞美你是一个多么称职的间谍呢
I’m not a spy!
可我根本不是间谍!
I’ve been trying to tell you that the whole time.
我一直就想告诉你这件事情
I really am just a tow truck.
我真的只是一辆拖车而已.
Finn, he’s not joking.
Finn,他没有说谎
– I know. – You were right, Finn. I’m a fool.
– 我知道 – 你说的对,Finn,我真的是个傻瓜
And what’s happened to McQueen is ’cause I’m such a big one.
之所以McQueen处于这么大的危险中,都是因为我是个大傻瓜.
This is all my fault.
这全都是我的错
– Good. You’re up. – And just in time.
– 好,该你了 – 正好赶上
Professor Z wanted you to have a front-row seat,
Z教授希望给你一个前排位置
for the death of Lightning McQueen.
让你好好观看闪电麦昆之死
– He’s still alive? – Not for much longer.
– 他还活着? – 活不了多久了
Whoa!
哇!
Huh?
哈?
– We came as soon as you called. – I called to talk to Mater.
– 我们尽可能快的赶来了 – 我打电♥话♥给Mater了
It never occurred to me he wouldn’t be there.
但是我没想到他居然不在那
Sheriff is talking to Scotland Yard now.
警长已经向苏格兰场报♥警♥了
And Sarge is in touch with his friends in the British military.
上校和他的英国♥军♥方朋友也联♥系♥上了
You just need to focus on the race.
你只需要专心比赛就好了
I know but, Sally with everything going on, I’m not sure…
这我知道,可是,莎莉,发生了这么多事情,我不确定我可以…
– Sir Axlerod. – I’m sorry to interrupt.
– Axlerod爵士. – 很抱歉打断你们
– It’s all right. – I just wanted to personally thank you.
– 没有关系 – 我只想说声谢谢
Because after Italy, I was finished, and then you gave me one last shot.
在意大利的事情之后,我本来都完蛋了 但是多亏了你,给了我最后的机会
Listen…
听着…
I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but I hope you win today.
我也许不该这么说,不过我希望你今天能够获胜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!