Oh, no.
哦,不
Mama Topolino, please, you don’t need to make a fuss.
Mama Topolino,不必了, 没必要弄的这么丰盛
Capisco. I understand.
懂了,懂了.
Is a problem, yes, between you and a friend?
一定是你和朋友吵架了
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
A wise car hears one word and understands two.
一辆明智的汽车听到一句话,就知道你想说什么了
That, and Luigi told me.
其实是Luigi 告诉我的
While Mama cooks, come and take a stroll with me.
妈妈做饭的时候和我去散散步吧
I brought my friend Mater along on the trip
我把我的朋友Mater带来和我一起参赛了
and I told him he needed to act different,
我告诉他在外面做事情需要一些改变
that we weren’t in Radiator Springs.
不能像在家里一样了
This Mater is a close friend?
这个Mater和你关系很亲密吧
He’s my best friend.
他是我最好的朋友了
Then why would you ask him to be someone else?
既然是这样,你为什么还想要他变成别的什么人呢
What did I do?
我做了什么啊
I said some things during our fight.
我们吵架的时候我说了些伤人的话
You know, back when Guido and Luigi used to work for me,
知道吗,当初 Guido和Luigi帮我♥干♥活的时候
they would fight over everything.
他们什么事情都要争吵
They fight over what Ferrari was the best Ferrari,
他们甚至为了哪辆法拉利最好
which one of them looked more like a Ferrari.
他俩谁长的更像法拉利
There were even some non-Ferrari fights.
还有其他一些和法拉利无关的事情吵个不停
So I tell them, “Va bene, it’s OK to fight.
于是我告诉他们 “没问题,你们可以吵架.
“Everybody fights now and then, especially best friends.
“每个人都会吵架,尤其是好朋友直接
“But you got to make up fast.
“但是你们事后得和好如初
“No fight more important than friendship. ”
“没有什么争吵能比你们的友情更重要. ”
– What does that mean? – Whoever find a friend, find a treasure.
– 那是什么意思呢? – 找到了朋友,就是找到了宝藏.
Now, mangia. Eat!
好了,废话少说,快吃饭吧!
Finn, one hour to Porto Corsa.
Finn, 还有一小时就到科波尔图了.
Thank you, Stevenson.
多谢, Stevenson.
– That should just about do it. – Perfect.
– 这样应该差不多了吧. – 太好了.
So, Mater, it’s voice-activated.
Mater,这些是声控装置
But everything’s voice-activated these days.
不过也没什么特别的,现在什么不是声控的呢
What? I thought you was supposed to be makin’ me a disguise.
怎么回事,我还以为你们是在给我做伪装呢
Voice recognized. Disguise program initiated.
声音识别成功,初始化伪装程序.
Cool!
太帅了!
Computer, make me a German truck.
电脑,把我伪装成德国货车
– Request acknowledged. – Check it out! I’m wearing Materhosen.
– 明白 – 看啊,我穿着特质的Mater马裤.
Make me a monster truck!
把我变成怪物货车
– Request acknowledged. – What the?
– 明白 – 怎么?
I vant to siphon your gas!
我是来吸你们的汽油的!
– Now make me a taco truck! – Request acknowledged.
– 把我变成一辆墨西哥卷小贩车 – 明白.
– A funny car! – Request acknowledged.
– 一辆高速赛车! – 明白
The idea is to keep a low profile, Mater.
这个装置的本意是让你低调点,Mater.
So I just go in, pretend to be this truck.
明白,我就装成这辆车的样子混进去.
– And leave the rest to us. – Now, hold still.
– 然后剩下的事情就交给我们了 – 好了,别动.
I have to do the final fitting on your disguise.
我最后还要做一些微调
I have to do the final fitting on your disguise.
我最后还要做一些微调
That’s no good. Hm.
这些可不好,hmm
Hey. What are you doin’?
嘿,你在干嘛
The disguise won’t calibrate effectively without a smooth surface to graft onto.
这些伪装需要一个光滑的表面才能正常有效的工作
For a second there, I thought you was tryin’ to fix my dents.
我刚才还以为你要修理我的凹痕呢
– Yes, I was. – Then, no, thank you.
– 我是想要修理他们 – 不要,谢谢,我不想修他们
I don’t get them dents buffed, pulled, filled or painted by nobody.
这些凹痕我要原封不动的留着
– They way too valuable. – Your dents are valuable? Really?
– 他们对我来说太珍贵了 – 你的凹痕很珍贵,真的吗
I come by each one of ’em with my best friend, Lightning McQueen.
这些都是我和我最好的朋友Mcqueen一起留下的
I don’t fix these. I wanna remember these dents forever.
所以我才不想修理他们,我想一辈子都记着这些
So, you were being serious in Paris? McQueen isn’t just part of your cover.
那么说你在巴黎是认真的,McQueen不仅仅是你的伪装
Friendships can be dangerous in our line of work, Mater.
友情对我们的工作而言是十分危险的, Mater.
But my line of work is towin’ and salvage.
可是我的工作是拖车和援助了
Right. And Miss Shiftwell’s is designing iPhone apps.
我明白,就像Shiftwell的工作是Iphone软件设计师.
– No, I meant for real. – It’s OK. I’ll work around the dent.
– 不,我是说真的 – 没关系没关系,我不动那些凹痕就是
– Oh… – In the meantime…
– 哦… – 同时…
…you look a little light on weapons.
..你好像没什么武器可用.
You are looking live at beautiful
您正在观看的位于美丽的
Porto Corsa, Italy, on the Italian Riviera.
意大利港口城市-科波尔图的直播.
What a magnificent setting for the second race of the World Grand Prix!
对于世界赛车巡回赛来说这是多么美妙的组合!
Well Brent, they call this place the “Gem of the Riviera,”
Brent, 他们管这个地方叫 “滨海宝石”
and it’s easy to see why.
当然我们一眼就能看出原因.
With its secluded beaches and opulent casinos,
这里有宁静的海滩,繁华的赌场,
Porto Corsa truly is a playground for the wealthy.
科波尔图真可谓是富人的游乐场.
And everyone who’s anyone is here today,
今天聚集在这里的每个人可以说
from the ultra-rich and super-famous
都是商界巨富,社会名流
to world leaders and important dignitaries.
还有各国的达官贵人.
You aren’t kidding, David.
说的一点也没错,David.
You can’t do a three-point turn without bumping into some celebrity.
你随便做一个三点掉头弄不好就得撞上一个名人.
Welcome, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix,
欢迎各位来到世界赛车巡回赛的第二场比赛
Welcome, everyone, to the second race of the World Grand Prix,
欢迎各位来到世界赛车巡回赛的第二场比赛
where the big news continues to be allinol.
今天最大的焦点还是奥利诺
Sir Miles Axlerod spoke to the press earlier today
Miles Axlerod爵士早些时候对媒体说
to answer questions about its safety.
为了回答关于其是否安全的问题
An independent panel of scientists has determined
一队独♥立♥的科学家研究证明
that allinol is completely safe, okay?
奥利诺本身是完全无害的
Safe. There it is.
安全的,就是这样.
So the race will go on, folks.
所有比赛要继续,各位.
But the question everyone is asking:
但是大家还有一个不得不问的问题:
Will the real Lightning McQueen show up today?
今天闪电麦昆会不会回归其最佳状态?
He’d better. Talk about a home track advantage.
他最好能够 说到主场优势.
Francesco Bernoulli grew up racing on this course.
Francesco Bernoulli 从小就在这条赛道上比赛.
Signore e signori, in the pole position, Numero Uno, Francesco!
女士们先生们, 处在杆位发车的是-Francesco!
Bellissima! Thank you for your support!
美妙极了! 谢谢大家的支持!
And your big mistake, McQueen!
还要谢谢你的失误, McQueen!
And your big mistake, McQueen!
还要谢谢你的失误, McQueen!
In secondo position,
处在第二位的是,
numero 95, Lightning-a McQueen-a!
95号♥选手, Lightning-a McQueen-a!
Numero 95, Lightning-a McQueen-a!
95号♥选手, Lightning-a McQueen-a!
McQueen-a, is-a everything OK?
McQueen,你感觉如何,一切正常吗?
If you’re worried about your fuel, man, don’t. It’s perfectly safe.
如果你担心你的燃料,兄弟,我可以保证你不必担心,他们是绝对安全的
No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here.
没事的,伙计们,我只是希望Mater能在这里
No, guys, I just really wish Mater were here.
没事的,伙计们,我只是希望Mater能在这里
Francesco understands, McQueen.
Francesco明白你的痛苦, McQueen.
Oh, great, here it comes.
噢, 你又来了
What do you got, Francesco?
你明白什么了,Francesco?
For famous race cars like Francesco and, well, you,
对于像Francesco这样有名的赛车,好吧,勉强也算上你
to be far away from home is not easy.
经常远离家乡的感觉很难过
I think you forgot the insulting part of that insult.
我决定忘记损我了吧
Is-a no insult.
我没有在损你
When-a Francesco is away from home, he misses his mama,
当Francesco远离家乡的时候,他总会想念他的妈妈
just like-a you miss your tow truck amico.
就像你想念你的拖车朋友一样.
Just like-a you miss your tow truck amico.
就像你想念你的拖车朋友一样.
Gee, I maybe misjudged you, because that’s exactly…
哦,我差点错怪了你,知道吗,那正是..
Of course, I am at home, and my mama is right here.
不过当然啦,我现在到家了,我妈妈就在那里.
Mama!
妈妈!
Don’t worry, Mama, McQueen is very sad.
别担心,妈妈 McQueen现在很伤心
I will beat his cry-baby bottom today!
我会像打败一个哭闹的婴儿一样打败他!
And there’s the insult we were missing.
终于找到你损我的部分了
Darrell, the racers are settling in as they head
Darrell, 选手们看起来状态不错
to the Italian countryside.
应该都很享受意大利小镇的风光.
Whoo, boy!
呜呼,来吧!
This is gonna be a great race.
这将是一场漂亮的比赛.
Gremlins. Man, those are some ugly cars.
Gremlins.天呐,那些车可真难看.
Look like someone stole their trunks.
感觉像是别人把他的箱子偷了似的.
My grand-a father has-a broken down.
我爷爷出了点问题.
If-a one of-a you would help, I would be so thankful.
如果你们有人能帮帮我,那就感激不尽了
Sounds like you need some roadside assistance.
看来你需要我来帮你了
– She was talking to me. – Really? Prove it.
– 她需要的是我才对 – 哦,是吗,我不这么想.
Don’t-a fight over me.
别为我争吵.
Signore Tow Truck, per favore.
拖车先生,有您帮忙最合适了.
Get ready, Mater. You’re on any moment now.
准备好,Mater. 你随时准备出场
I don’t know about this. What if I screw things up?
我还是不确定,如果我搞砸了怎么办
Impossible.
不可能的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!