Look for Francesco Bernoulli, in particular, to lead early.
我相信佛朗西斯科.伯努利能够很早就取得领先
And with technical turns throughout, GT and touring cars,
而在这些弯道密集的地方, 大马力高扭矩的赛车,
like Spain’s Miguel Camino, should make up ground
像西班牙的米格.卡米诺就能如鱼得水
but I doubt it’ll be enough to stop Francesco
但是我怀疑这是否足够弥补
from absolutely running away with it.
和佛朗西斯科前期间的差距
Whoa now. Hold your horsepower.
哇哦,先别那么肯定
You forget the most important factor –
你忘了说一个关键的因素了
that early dirt track section of the course.
前期的泥土赛段
The dirt is supposed to be the equalizer in this race.
泥土赛段相当于是整个赛段的平衡器.
French rally car Raoul 莂Roule
法国越野车拉尔.罗路
is counting on a big boost through there.
就指望在里发力呢
And don’t forget Lightning McQueen.
另外别忘了还有闪电麦昆.
His mentor, the Hudson Hornet,
他的导师大黄蜂哈德森,
was one of the greatest dirt track racers of all time.
正是史上最好的泥地车手之一.
In my opinion, McQueen is the best all-around racer in this competition.
在我看来是这次比赛实力最强的选手了
Really, Darrell, you need to clean your windshield.
你真的这么想么,达伦,那你真该换换你的挡风玻璃了.
You’re clearly not seeing this for what it is: Francesco’s race to lose.
你明显没有意识到这个比赛的走势,那就是佛朗西斯科一个人的表演秀
It’s time to find out. The racers are locking into the grid.
让我们拭目以待吧,车手们已经各就各位了.
McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed.
麦昆:速度,我就是速度
McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed.
麦昆:速度,我就是速度
Really? You are speed?
矮油,真的吗,你就是速度
Then Francesco is triple speed.
那我就是三倍的速度
Francesco is triple speed.
佛朗西斯科是三倍的速度
Ho-ho! Francesco likes-a this McQueen.
哈哈,弗朗西斯科喜欢这样的麦昆
Ho-ho! Francesco likes-a this McQueen.
哈哈,弗朗西斯科喜欢这样的麦昆
It’s-a really getting him into the zone.
我会跑的他落花流水的
He is so getting beat today.
我今天一定要跑赢他
– Your suspension sets look good. – Tire pressure is excellent!
– 悬挂系统一切正常. – 轮胎压强非常好!
– He’s got plenty of fuel. – And he’s awesome.
– 他燃料充足. – 而且他棒极了.
– He’s got plenty of fuel. – And he’s awesome.
– 他燃料充足. – 而且他棒极了.
– Why is he in the pits? He’s so exposed. – It’s his cover.
– 他怎么会在维修区,太容易暴漏了 – 那正是他的伪装
One of the best I’ve seen, too. Look at the detail on that rust.
我从来没见过这么好的伪装 你看看那块锈迹,做工太细腻了
It must have cost him a fortune.
他一定花了大价钱才做出这套行头的
– But why hasn’t he contacted us yet? – There’s probably heat on him.
– 可是他为什么还不和我们联♥系♥呢 – 大概是有人在监视他
– Be patient. – Right, of course.
– 耐心点. – 是的,我明白.
– He’ll signal us when he can. – Then we find out who’s behind all this.
– 到时候他自然会给我们发信♥号♥♥ – 到时候我们就能知道幕后黑手是谁了.
As they head into the palace hairpin, Francesco builds an early lead.
他们正在经过宫殿发卡弯,佛朗西斯科处于领先.
Hang on, boys. Here comes the dirt.
坐稳了,各位,我们进入到泥土赛段了.
Slipping and sliding, baby.
小心别冲出轨道,宝贝儿们.
McQueen, it’s time to make your move!
麦昆,是你大显身手的时候了
Get on the outside and show ‘im what Doc taught you.
到跑道外侧去秀一下医生教你的绝招吧
10-4, Mater.
明白,板牙
Oh, boy! Francesco’s brought to a screeching halt!
噢,看那,佛朗西斯科踩了个急刹车
Lightning McQueen is the first to take advantage.
闪电麦昆首先发挥了他的优势.
And just like that, folks, Francesco’s lead is left in the dust.
正如你们看到的那样,佛朗西斯科的优势瞬间化作灰尘了.
McQUEEN: Nice call, Mater. Keep it up.
麦昆:干得好,板牙。继续努力.
McQUEEN: Nice call, Mater. Keep it up.
麦昆:干得好,板牙。继续努力.
Whoo-hoo!
呜呼!
McQueen looks happier than a roll bar at a demolition derby!
麦昆的表现就好像雷♥管♥参加了爆破比赛!
Everyone’s jostling for position as we hit the asphalt again.
回到沥青跑道上,大家都在争抢有利位置.
Francesco lost a lot of momentum in the dirt.
在泥地上佛朗西斯科落后了好大一截.
He’s got serious work ahead of him if he wants to get back in this race.
要想重新夺回领先可是困难重重了.
The racers hit the Rainbow Bridge, with its 360-degree loop.
赛车们现在进入了360度的彩虹桥弯道了.
It is time. – Roger that.
是时候了. – 收到.
Oh! Miguel Camino has blown an engine!
天呐,米格.卡米诺的引擎爆缸了!
Very unusual, Darrell. He’s been so consistent all year.
这种情况十分罕见,达伦. 他今年的表现可以说一直十分稳定.
– You gotta be kidding me. – What is it?
– 我没看错吧? – 你看到什么了
– The tow truck from the bathroom. – The bathroom?
– 洗手间里那辆拖车 – 洗手间?
The one the American agent passed the device to.
就是和美国特工接头的那辆车
– What about him? – He’s in the pits!
– 他在哪? – 就在维修站里
Not for long.
我们这就去抓他
– Hold on. I think I’ve got something. – What is it?
– 等等,我想我收到了什么 – 你看到了什么
The Pacer from the party last night.
昨天晚上我们看到的那辆步行者.
The Pacer from the party last night.
昨天晚上我们看到的那辆步行者.
I’m cross-referencing with the photos from the oil derricks.
我正在进行照片比对
Yep. His VIN numbers match.
就是他,车牌号♥吻合
Anyone with him? He won’t be alone.
他有多少帮手,肯定不是一个人来的吧
Conducting analysis on the target. He’s not the only one here.
正在分♥析♥,这不只他一个人
Three, five… They’re everywhere. And they’re all closing in on…
3辆,5辆…天啊,到处都是他们的人,他们正在包围拖车
Oh, no! Finn? Finn, where are you?
哦不,芬,芬,你去哪
Get him out of the pits. Now!
把他从维修站里救出来,快!
Wow! Some of them fellers is really loud!
哇,有些观众真的很狂热啊
Can you hear me? Over. – What?
你能听到我说话吗,请回答 – 你说什么?
Get out of the pit now! Do you hear me?
快离开维修站,你明白了吗?
Hey. I know you! You’re that girl from the party last night.
嘿,我知道你是谁,你是昨天晚上的那个女孩
You wanna do our date now?
你现在就想和我约会吗
Guys, too much chatter. Let’s keep this line clear.
伙计们,别闲聊了,我需要保持通讯畅通
Smoke from number 10, Clutchgoneski!
10号♥选手也冒烟了 克拉斯冈斯基!
Ha-ha-ha!
哈哈哈!
There’s no time for messing about! Get out of the pits!
没时间胡闹了,赶紧从维修站里出来
Is there going to be cable where you is so I can watch the rest of the race?
你那里有电视吗,我想把剩下的比赛看完呢
You’re running out of time! – They’re coming. Get him out of there!
没有时间了! 他们快到了,快把他从那弄出来!
I’m trying. Get out now.
我已经在努力了,快点出来!
I usually like to have a proper detailin’ done before I meet a lady friend.
通常我和女孩约会时候要好好把自己打扮一下的
Huh?
Huh?
– Finn McMissile! But you’re dead! – Then this shouldn’t hurt.
– 芬.麦克米赛尔! 你不是已经死掉了吗 – 那就别担心,我伤不到你们
Miss Shiftwell?
Miss Shiftwell.
I’ve got him in the back alleys east of the garages.
我把他弄到车♥库♥东边的小巷里了
Multiple assailants are closing in quickly.
那些杀手马上就要围过来了
Keep him moving. I’m on my way.
让他继续跑,我马上就到
Hey, new lady friend, you like flowers?
嗨,我的新女友,你喜欢花儿么
What?
什么?
No! Don’t go in anywhere. Just keep moving.
不,不要进去,继续走
– Stay outside. Got you. – Outside?
– 在外面待着,明白了 – 外圈?
Whoa! McQueen suddenly moves to the outside.
奇怪,麦昆突然让到了跑道外侧.
I cannot believe what I saw.
真不敢相信.
That was a bonehead move to open up the inside like that!
把内侧的位置让开的行为真是太!
That might have cost McQueen the victory!
这个失误很可能导致他输掉整场比赛!
This time, I’m going to make sure you stay dead!
这次我要你死的定定的
You’re doing brilliantly. Now just stay focused.
做得好.继续集中精力
What’s that? You want me to head toward that ruckus?
那边怎么了,你要让我去那边看看么
No! Don’t go down that street.
不要,别去那条街上
Ohh!
噢!
Hi-yah!
嗨呀!
Wow! A live karate demonstration!
哇哦!真人版空手道!
Stop it, Mater. Just sign off.
别说了,板牙,把麦克风关掉
Aaargh!
啊啊啊!
And here they come, the two leaders.
他们来了,领头的两辆车.
Bumper to bumper as they approach the finish line!
几乎是齐头并进的冲向终点线!
– It’s close! Francesco’s the winner!
– 太激烈了 弗朗西斯科以微弱的优势获胜!
McQueen’s number two.
麦昆屈居亚军.
That was cool! Can I get your autograph?
你太酷了!我能要你的签名么
Where’d he go?
他去哪了?
Our rendezvous has been jeopardized. Keep the device safe.
我们的汇合暴漏了,保护好那个装置.
– We’ll be in touch. – Dad-gum, did I miss our date?
– 我们会再联♥系♥. – 我是不是错过约会了?
– Francesco! – Francesco, over here.
– 弗朗西斯科! – 看这里.
What was your strategy today?
你今天的战术是什么?
Strategia? Francesco needs-a no strategy.
战术?我才不需要战术呢
It’s-a very simple.
超级简单的
You start the race, wait for Lightning McQueen to choke, pass him, then win.
开始比赛,等着Lightning McQueen犯错,超过他,然后就赢了.
Francesco always-a wins. It’s-a boring.
我总是能赢,真是太无聊了.
You were in trouble for a while.
但是你在比赛中也遇到了一些障碍
That dirt track section had you crawling.
泥土赛道就让你吃了不少苦头吧
To truly crush one’s dream, you must first raise their hopes very high.
如果你想彻底粉碎一辆车的梦想,当然得先把他的希望设得高一点
To truly crush one’s dream, you must first raise their hopes very high.
如果你想彻底粉碎一辆车的梦想,当然得先把他的希望设得高一点
– Mater! – Hey, McQueen! What happened?
– Mater! – Hey, McQueen! 发生什么事情了
Is the race over? You won, right?
比赛结束了么,你赢了么?
Why were you yelling at me while I was racing?
你为什么在要我比赛时候冲我吼叫
Yelling? Oh, you thought… That’s funny right there.
吼叫,哦,你以为我是…你太逗了
No, that’s ’cause I seen these two fellers doing
我喊是因为我看到的那个家伙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!