– And so nice. – Just pay attention.
– 而且人也很好 – 注意听我说
This seems like a dead end.
看起来我们得不到任何进展了
If there was something in the photo that could narrow this down, I’d be happier.
如果能找到一些可以缩小调查范围的东西就好了
You might not be happy, but I bet this feller is.
你也许不会高兴,可我打赌这个家伙一定很开心
See how he’s had most of his parts replaced?
看见他最常更换的配件了么
And see all them boxes over there?
那些边上的盒子
Them’s all original parts. They ain’t easy to come by.
他们都是原厂配件,可是相当难搞到的
– Rare parts? – That’s something we can track.
– 稀有配件? – 那我们就好追查了
– Rare parts? – That’s something we can track.
– 稀有配件? – 那我们就好追查了
Exactly.
正是如此
Well done, Mater. I would never have seen that.
干得好, Mater. 要是我就看不出来
I know of a black-market parts dealer in Paris, a treacherous lowlife,
我认识一个黑市配件商,在巴黎,一个奸诈的卑鄙小人
but he’s the only car in the world who can tell us whose engine this is.
可是他是世界上唯一能辨认出那个引擎属于谁的车了
What would you say to setting up an informal task force on this one?
Mater,你觉得如何,和我们一起参与这个非官方行动
Wait. What?
等等,你什么意思
You obviously have experience in the field.
显然你是经验丰富的老手了
Yeah, I live right next to one.
是啊,我旁边就住了一个(指有种地经验的车)
I don’t know.
我不确定,Finn
I ain’t exactly been much help to anybody recently.
我最近谁的忙也帮不上
You’re helping me. Please, Mater.
你在帮助我们啊,怎么样,Mater
Well… Okay.
那好吧..
But you know I’m just a tow truck, right?
可是你要明白,我只是一辆拖车而已
Right. And I’m just in the import-export business.
我懂的,我只是做进出口生意的车
– Siddeley? – Yes, Finn?
– Siddeley? – 什么事, Finn?
Paris. Tout de suite.
巴黎, 马上出发.
Yeah, two of them sweets for me, too, Sid.
耶,给我也来两个甜的, Sid.
I always wanted to be a spy.
我一直想做一个间谍呢
Really? Me, too.
真的吗?和我一样.
– Afterburners, sir? – Is there any other way?
– 打开喷射引擎么,长官? – 还有更快的方法么?
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
Once we’re inside, stay close.
我么进去之后,跟紧点
Don’t bother checking VIN numbers. They’re all dodgy here.
不用想着比对车牌号♥了,这里的人都很善于伪装
Got it.
找到了.
Don’t talk to anyone, don’t look at anyone,
不要和任何人说话,不要看任何人
and absolutely, positively no idling. Are we clear?
还有千万不要走神,明白么
Yes. No idling. Yes, sir.
明白,绝不走神.
– Mater? – Yeah, Finn?
– Mater? – 怎么, Finn?
– We’re not here to go shopping. – Shoppin’? What do you mean?
– 我们不是来购物的 – 购物,你是指什么
Why would I…
为什么我要…
Dad-gum.
天呐
– Part for sales, monsieur. – Monsieur, part for sale.
– 出♥售♥零件,先生. – 出♥售♥零件,先生.
They got everything here. No!
他们这什么都有!天呐
Look at them hoods! I could use a hood.
看那些罩子,我正需要一个罩子呢
Sorry, fellers. I gotta go!
抱歉了各位,我得走了
Wow. Whoa. He-he!
哇,哇哦,嘿嘿
Do what?
做什么
Excuse me. What are you selling?
不好意思,你是卖♥♥什么的
Headlights, monsieur, headlights?
车灯,先生,来一对车灯?
– What in the? – Two for one.
– 那是数么 – 买♥♥一赠一了
– I give you good price! – I’m good!
– 我低价卖♥♥给你 – 我不要了
There you are. – There is some great bargains here.
找到你了 – 这里的东西卖♥♥的真便宜啊
– Mater, get back! – Imb閏ile!
– Mater, 回来!
Hey, wait for me!
嘿,等等我!
Ahhhhhh!
啊啊啊啊啊!
Ag-g-g-h!
啊啊啊!
– Have you lost your mind? – But I thought…
– 你疯了吗? – 可我以为..
This chap needs a tow. Hook him up.
这伙计需要我拖了. 把他带上
Sure thing.
没问题
You rusty piece of junk! Get your dirty hook off me!
这个生锈的混♥蛋♥ 把你的脏钩子拿开
Electroshock! Are you kidding me?
电击?你在开玩笑么
This is her first field assignment. She didn’t know you were my informant.
这是她第一次参与行动,她不知道你是我的线人
– Informant? – A rookie, huh?
– 线人? – 原来是菜鸟,哼?
I never liked new car smell.
我从来不喜欢新车的味道.
Tomber was doing 20-to-life in a Moroccan impound
Tomber当时正在摩洛哥服无期徒刑
the first time I saved him, if I recall correctly.
当我第一次见他并救他出来的时候,如果我没记错的话
Speaking of recalls, you’re getting up there in mileage, aren’t you?
要说记性,我记得你的公里数就要到了吧,对不对,Finn
All right, we get it. You both know each other, you’re both old.
好了,我们明白了,你们俩认识,而且都老了
So, here you go, informant. Inform us.
说吧,线人,有什么能告诉我们的
Beuck! That is the worst motor ever made.
真恶心!那是世界上最差的引擎了.
Wait. That oil filter. Those wheel bearings.
慢着,那些燃料过滤器,还有那些车轮轴承.
Do those parts look familiar, Tomber?
看着眼熟么,Tomber?
They should. I sold them.
相当眼熟,是我卖♥♥出去的
To whom? – No idea.
卖♥♥给谁了? – 记不得了
He’s my best customer, but he always does his business over the phone.
他是我的大客户了,可是每次他都在电♥话♥里进行交易
I was always wondering why he needs so many parts.
我一直很奇怪他为什么需要那么多零件
Now I know.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
现在我知道了
A lemon needs parts. Ain’t nothin’ truer than that.
次品车需要配件,不是么
– Lemon? – Yeah. Cars that don’t ever work right.
– 次品车? – 就是说那些运行不正常的车.
Lemons is a tow truck’s bread and butter.
对于一辆拖车来说每天的生活就是帮助各种次品车了
Like ’em Gremlins and Pacers we run into at the party
就像那天派对上的步行者他们一样
and the race and the airport.
对了,还有比赛时候那些,还有机场上追我们的那些都是.
Pull up the pictures from the oil platform.
把石油钻台上的照片调出来
I want to know what other type of cars were out there.
让我看看都有什么车在那里
Right. Let’s see. There were Hugos and Trunkovs.
对啊,让我们数数看 有Hugos还有Trunkovs.
Are these cars considered lemons?
这些算不算次品车?
Is the Popemobile Catholic?
你说教皇车是不是天主教的,当然是了
Everyone involved in this plot is one of history’s biggest loser cars.
这张图片上所有的车都被认为是失败的残次品
And they’re all taking their orders from the car behind this engine.
现在他们全都听命于这个引擎背后的主人
– Ah. This explains it. – What, Tomber?
– 这就说得通了 – 说通什么, Tomber?
Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo and Trunkov never get together,
Gremlin, Pacer, Hugo 还有Trunkov他们从来不在一起,
but they are having a secret meeting in two days.
但是两天后他们要一起参加一个秘密会议
– Where’s this meeting taking place? – Porto Corsa, Italy.
– 这个会议在哪里? – 意大利,科波尔图.
That’s where the next race is!
那里是下站比赛的地方
There’s a good chance our mystery engine will be there, too.
那就是说我们这个引擎的主人很可能会到那里.
Your chances are more than good.
不只是可能
I just sent him a new clutch assembly yesterday. To Porto Corsa.
我昨天才给他寄去一个新的离合器,地址就是科波尔图
Contact Stevenson and have him meet us at Gare de Lyon.
快联♥系♥Stevenson让他和我们在里昂火车站会面.
Good work.
干得好
That three-wheeled feller had to be right about a big meetin’.
那个三轮的家伙看来说的是实话
You never see this many lemons in one town.
从来没见到过这么多次品车在一个地方出现
‘Less there’s a swap meet.
就像那里有个旧货交易市场似的
How’d you get all them pictures?
话说你们怎么搞到这些图像的
I reprogrammed Porto Corsa’s red light cameras to do recognition scans.
我把科波尔图所有的红灯摄像头都变成了识别设备
Wow. Not only is you the purtiest car I ever met, but you’re the smartest, too.
哇,你不仅仅是我遇到的最漂亮的车,还是最聪明的呢
Thank you… I think.
谢谢你…我想也是
That’s a familiar sight. A Hugo being towed.
这场面看着好眼熟,一辆Hugo被拖着走.
But he looks absolutely perfect!
可是他看起来什么事情也没有啊!
Of course! They must be the heads of the lemon families.
我懂了,他们一定是次品车家族的首脑们
Makes sense. If I was rich and broke down every day,
有道理,如果我很有钱又总出问题
I’d hire me to tow me around all the time, too!
我会雇我自己拖着我到处走的
We’ve got to infiltrate that meeting to find out who’s behind all this.
我们一定要混进这个会议查出谁是幕后黑手
– Hang on a minute. Hold still. – Ow!
– 等等,别动 – 噢!
Ah-ha. Good job, Miss Shiftwell.
啊哈,干得好,Miss Shiftwell.
Thank you, Finn.
多些夸奖, Finn.
Boy, I sure wish my friends could see me now.
我真想我的朋友们能看到我现在的样子
LUIGl: Guido, your eyes do not deceive you.
LUIGl: 轨道,你的眼睛没有骗你
We are in Italy. We are home.
我们到意大利了,我们到家了
Hey, Luigi. Which way to the hotel, man?
嘿, Luigi. 去旅馆怎么走啊?
What? No friend of mine will stay in a hotel in-a my village.
什么,我的朋友在我的地盘可不能住宾馆.
You will stay with my… Uncle Topolino-o-o-o!
你就和我的叔叔Topolino-o-o-o住一起吧!
Luigi! Guido!
Luigi! Guido!
How do they do it?
他们怎么做到的?
These are the same ingredients as back home, but it tastes so good.
这些东西的材料和家里一模一样,可是尝起来却这么好.
– It’s organic, man. – Treehugger.
– 这是有机食品,哥们. – 有机迷一个.
Hey, race car.
嘿,赛车.
You look so down, so low.
你看起来好不开心啊
Is like you have flat tires.
就像你轮胎瘪了似的
She said you look like you are starving,
她说你看起来饿坏了
that she’s gonna make you a big meal and fatten you up.
她要给你准备一顿丰盛的食物把你喂饱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!