首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

-今晚不行 -如果我不说他会睡不着的
-Not tonight. -He can’t sleep if I don’t.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night!
晚安
Good night.
啊 是谁
Huh? Who said that?
你是谁
Who are you?
你在哪 你能隐身吗
Where are you? Are you invisible?
不 我是夜行者
No, I’m nocturnal,
即你们睡觉的时候 我就出来工作
which means I work at night, when you should be sleeping.
现在我得集中注意力 那么 晚安了
Now, I need to concentrate, so, good night.
但我现在睡不着 求你告诉我你是谁
But I can’t sleep now! Please, tell me who you are.
我觉得非常孤独
I’m just really lonely.
我看到了
So I’ve seen.
看起来 你是头善良的猪
Look, you seem like a very nice pig,
这么说吧…
so I’ll tell you what.
如果你现在就去睡觉 让我安心工作
If you go to sleep right now and let me work,
明天 我们就能交谈交谈
we can converse tomorrow.
-交谈 -用你的话说就叫聊天”
-Converse? -I think your word was ”chat.”
喔 好的 太好了
Oh. Great! All right.
晚安 晚安 晚安
Good night. Good night. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
好吧 他还是没走
Okay, he still hasn’t moved.
我们这等了一天 不对 两天…
We’ve been here one, wait, two…
我们在这很久了 埃文
We’ve been here a long time, Elwyn,
那家伙竟然纹丝不动
and that guy ain’t moving!
真是个奇怪的生物
He’s like a freak of nature.
我要饿死了 得去弄点玉米才行
I’m dying, man. I’ve got to get some corn!
我明白 布鲁克斯 再耐心点吧
I know, Brooksie. Just be patient.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
还有一点点了
Just a little further.
好了 天亮了
Okay, it’s morning!
比茨 我没流口水吧
Hey, Bits, I wasn’t drooling, was I?
快吸干净 贝茨
Suck it up, Bets.
昨晚和我说话的那位 能告诉我你是谁吗
Would whoever addressed me last night kindly make yourseIf known?
真好 一个早起者 而且他有话要说
What luck! An early riser, and he has things he needs to say.
是的 大事件 吵吵嚷嚷的
Yeah, loud things.
昨天晚上谁和我说话了
I’m speaking to whoever spoke to me last night.
我想那应该是我
l suppose that would be me.

Okay.
-我看不见你 -在上面 角落里
-I can’t see you. -Up here, in the corner.
另外那个角落
The other corner.
对不起 我还是看不到你
I’m sorry. I stilI can’t see you.
靠近一点 我正下来
Move a little closer. I’ll come down.
嗨 你是
Hi. You’re a…
听着 今天我有好多事
Look, I’ve got a long day ahead of me and
我正要去…
I’m trying to get a little…
蜘蛛 蜘蛛 离我远点
Spider! Spider! Get it away from me!
走开 走开
Get it away! Get it away!
大家保持距离
All right, keep your distance there.
-那是个爬行物 -葛利 你真是粗鲁
-That thing is creepy. -Golly! You’re not being rude, are you?
不 不 不 我是说爬行很好
No, no, no. I meant ”creepy” in a nice way.
爬行很好
You know, creepy good.
讨厌
Disgusting!
-吃自己的男人 你知道的 -我知道
-They eat their menfolk, you know. -I know!
好了 还想聊天吗 还是想加入他们
Well? Still want to chat, or are you gonna join them?
我以前从没见过蜘蛛
I’ve never met a spider before.
那是你做的吗
Did you make that?
这就是你昨天晚上集中精力做的事吗
ls that what you were concentrating on last night?
-对 -真是神奇
-Yes. -It’s amazing.
也许你能教教我怎么做吗
Think you could teach me how to make one of those?
不好意思 等一会
Hold that thought, please.
-你在干什么呢 -做早饭
-What are you doing? -Making breakfast.
-喔 小子 -放轻松
-Oh, boy. -Relax.
首先 我轻刺一下使他麻痹
First, I give him a little nip to anesthetize him,
这样他会感觉舒服点
so he’ll be more comfortable.
这是我能给他做的一点小事
It’s a little service I throw in.
然后我把他包起来
Then I wrap him up.
接着 我会做饭前祷告 这是好习惯
Then I just say grace because, well, that’s always nice,
他将变成一道美味大餐
and he’ll make a perfectly delicious meal.
这么说 你吃苍蝇
So, you eat flies?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我喝他们的血
l drink their blood.
-置工作于不顾 -像个女孩子晕倒了说
-Lying down on the job, eh? -Fainted like a girl.
那真恶心
That’s disgusting.
你倒是说得轻巧
Well, that’s easy for you to say.
你的食物都在那个桶里
You have all your meals brought to you in a pail.
我没有那么高贵的待遇
l don’t get that kind of royal treatment.
我是个猎手
l am a trapper.
得抓捕食物 所以我得把窝安在你边上
l have to catch my food. Which is why I make my home near you.
-请别伤害我 -好吧 既然你说请了
-Please don’t hurt me. -Well, since you said ”please.”
只要想想这畜棚里会有多少只小虫
And just imagine how many bugs there would be in this barn,
不 确切的说是这世界上
no, actually, in the world,
如果蜘蛛不去捉它们
if spiders didn’t catch them.
虫子们将会占据整个地球
lnsects would take over the planet!
照我看来 我做的事对大家都有利
The way I see it, I’m doing everyone a favor.
除了对苍蝇来说
Except for the fly.
对 除了苍蝇
Yes. Except for the fly.
我想现在是我致敬的时候了
I thinknow is the time for me to say salutations.
什么
What?
致敬
Salutations.
好吧 我走了
Okay. I’ll leave.
不 韦伯
No, Wilbur.
致敬只是一种正式的打招呼方式
”Salutations” is just a fancy way of saying hello.
哦 嗨
Oh! Hello.
你知道我的名字了 那么你叫什么
Hey, you know my name! What’s yours?
我的名字
My name?
我叫夏洛特 夏洛特·A·卡娃蒂卡
My name is Charlotte. Charlotte A. Cavatica.
夏洛特 好名字
Charlotte. Great name!
谢谢 我也一直这么认为
Thank you. I’ve always thought so.
嘿 既然你说…
Hey, since you’ve said…
你知道的 就是那个词
You know, that word,
意味着我们已经是朋友了
does that mean we’re friends?
我想是的
l suppose it does.
太好了
Yeah!
葛利 快去看看 怎么了
Golly, go see what’s going- oing on over there.
怎么… 嘿 孩子 怎么了
What’s going- oing… Hey, kid, what’s going on over here?
对不起 我刚交了个新朋友而已
Oh, sorry. I just made a new friend, that’s all.
蜘蛛 喔 选得真不错
The spider. Oh, yeah. Good choice.
对 太好了
Yeah, perfect.
你选了个比我还受鄙视的人做朋友
You picked someone even more despised than me.
为什么大家都讨厌夏洛特呢
Why would anyone despise Charlotte?
她编制那神奇的网 并用它捕捉虫子
She made that amazing web, and she keeps bugs out of the barn.
看看她 我是说 你不觉得她有点…
Look at her. I mean, don’t you think she’s a little…
那个什么词来着
What’s the word?
我觉得她很漂亮
I think she’s beautiful.
我没听错吧 她令人讨厌
l beg your pardon. She is hideous!
我们看到的红色生物是同一个吗
Are we even seeing the same ruddy creature?
我想不是
l guess not.
无可救药了
Hopeless.
真是一段令人同情的友谊
What a sorry little friendship that’s going to be.
以前有句古话说过 傻人有傻福
There’s an old expression that says that ignorance is bliss,
我一直对此坚信不移
and I’m inclined to believe it’s true,
因为在晚春那天
because, on that late spring day,
韦伯是一只最快乐的猪
Wilbur was as happy as a pig could be.
在这段春末夏初的时间里
And those spring days rolled into summer days,
这一对最不被人看好的朋友
days filled with endless conversation
整日漫无边际的闲聊着
between the two unlikeliest of friends.
夏洛特 开春猪是什么意思
Charlotte, what’s a spring pig?

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)