首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

你呆在畜棚的时间太长了
Because you’re spending too much time in that barn.
你总是一个人呆着不好
It isn’t good for you to be alone so much.
一个人 我的好朋友们可都在那呢
Alone? All my best friends are there.
-除了那只老鼠 -老鼠
-Except the rat. -The rat?
我不会称他为朋友 但其它的都是朋友
l wouldn’t call him my friend, but the rest of them are.
他们很能讲故事 能让我大笑
They tell the greatest stories. They make me laugh.
我要念这本书给他们听
And I promised them I’d read ’em this book,
我得走了 拜
so I got to go. Bye!
多兰教授 动物能够讲话
Dr. Dorian, it’s ridiculous, isn’t it?
真是件荒谬的事 不是吗
To think that animals can actually talk?
不知道 或许动物对我说话我没听到
l don’t know. Maybe an animal said something to me and I didn’t hear it
可能是我从没留意过
because I wasn’t paying attention.
可能孩子们比我们更善于倾听
Maybe children are just better listeners than we are.
这实在是让我很担心
Well, it worries me to no end.
你担心的是她朋友…
What’s got you worried is that her only friends are…
猪 羊 鹅和老鼠
pigs, sheep, geese and rats.
不 没有老鼠
Well, not rats.
没有
No.
-她看起来还健康吗 -对
-Does she look well? -Yes.
胃口也不错
Appetite’s good?
-晚上睡得好吗 -是的
-Does she sleep well at night? -Yes.
这些方面来看 她都十分的健康
I mean, she’s right as rain in that way.
对她这种情况 我们称作…
Well, there is a name for her condition.
儿童幻想期
It’s called a childhood phase.
但她很快将长大 不会再对这些感兴趣
And, sadly, it’s something she’ll grow out of.
夏洛特 你在干什么呢
Charlotte, what are you doing?
在思考
Thinking.
上下颠倒 能让我思考得更清楚
l do my best thinking upside down.
血涌上大脑 会让我有清新的思路
Blood goes to my head and perks me up.
我也在思考 在想着圣诞节
I’ve been thinking, too, you know, about Christmas.
别担心 韦伯 我们会想出办法的
Don’t worry, Wilbur. We’ll figure something out.
快点 艾克 快点
Come on, lke. Come on.
我没有太打搅你吧
Not to be too much trouble,
你想出解决办法了吗
but have you figured something out?
还没想好 不过这就像一个网
Not yet, but it’s like a web.
你编织好它后 就一直等待着
You make it, you wait,
总会有事情发生
and something always comes.
晚安 夏洛特
Good night, Charlotte.
晚安 韦伯
Good night, Wilbur.
旋转
And swing.
粘好
And stick.
画圈
And loop.
倒♥退♥ 粘好…
And back up, stick, and…
舒克曼先生
Mr. Zuckerman!
你们快来看啊
Okay, you gotta come see this.
快点 霍默
Come on, Homer!

Come on!
-我是猪 -是与众不同的猪
-What’s a ”so me pig”? -It’s ”some pig.”
奇迹啊
It’s a miracle.
这绝对是一个真真切切的奇迹
It’s nothing short of a bona fide miracle.
比彻牧师
Minister Beecher?
霍默 伊迪丝
Homer Edith Homer. Edith.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
是上帝吗
Divinity?
应该是的
We think so.
最好保持沉默 直到我布道时再说
We’d better keep this quiet until I address it in my sermon.
别把这事说出去 但你得来畜棚
You can’t tell a soul, but you gotta come up to the barn.
这是你我之间的秘密
Keep it between me and you.
-牧场旁的秋千 -好的 再见
-Swing by the farm. -Okay. Goodbye.
先别和别人说 这事不能让别人知道
Now, don’t tell nobody. Shouldn’t get around.
舒克曼的牧场里有个蜘蛛丝写的字
There’s a word in a spider web at Zuckerman’s barn.
夏洛特 与众不同的猪会干些什么
Charlotte, what does a ”some pig” do?
这么写不是要你去做 而是指你与众不同
This isn’t for what you do. It’s for what you are.
与众不同的猪 应该脸带微笑
Some pigs might smile a bit.
抬起头 真帅
The lifting of the head, nice touch!
蜘蛛那么难看 我们早该知道她聪明
As ugly as that spider is, we should have known she was smart.
这么说 你不信有些人既可爱又聪明
So, you don’t believe that someone might be smart and pretty?
不可能…可能我是说可能 你就是
No. Yes! I mean, yes, because you are.
她还真是只聪明的小蜘蛛呀
Clever little spider, isn’t she?
织网的蜘蛛在哪呢
Where’s the spider who did this?
我们已经找遍了 一只都没发现
Well, we looked all over and couldn’t find one.
看起来不错嘛
Looks pretty good.
不过 仍改变不了什么 他死定了
Still ain’t gonna change anything. He’s a goner.
对 真庆幸没人吃奶牛
Yeah. Glad nobody eats cows.
得承认 这只猪还挺好看的
Got to admit, that’s a fine- looking pig.
是的 这的确是只与众不同的猪
Yep, that’s some pig, all right.
几周之后 蜘蛛网事件的影响逐渐减弱
After a few weeks, the phenomenon of the web wore off.
没人再关注
Nobody cared anymore,
昨天还很神奇的事 今天突然就变普通了
and what was amazing yesterday was suddenly ordinary again today.
看来 韦伯看不到冬天的雪了
It looked like Wilbur might not see snow after all.
对不起 我们为什么要来这
Excuse me, but why are we here?
是的 畜棚会议管它叫什么 我能理解
I mean, yes, barn meeting and so on and so forth. I understand that.
一定要和我们扯上关系吗
But must this concern us?
而且还要在这深更半夜
And at such an ungodly hour!
知道吗 韦伯并不是唯一一个
You know, Wilbur’s not the only one
会含着个苹果 变成圣诞大餐的猪
who could end up being Christmas dinner with an apple in his mouth.
说的好 继续说下去
Good point. Yes. Carry on, then.
艾克 这和在场的各位都有关系
lke, this involves every one of us.
我只是不敢看你 仅此而已
l just have trouble looking at you. That’s all.
这不是我的事情 是有关韦伯的
This isn’t about me. It’s about Wilbur.
而且一直以来 对我来说
And, for the record,
看着你也不是件乐事
my view of you is not exactly a treat, either.
我们都知道 人类目光短浅
As we have all seen, humans have very short attention spans,
现在离圣诞节还有很长时间
and there’s just too much time between now and Christmas.
足够让舒克曼发现
Certainly enough time for Zuckerman to find
他对猪的钟爱
his affection for a pig
不再想吃猪腿
losing out to his hunger for ham.
-这只蜘蛛会演讲 -对
-That spider can talk! -Yeah.
她到底说了什么呢
What did she say, exactly?
她说牧场主还是可能会把小猪给宰了
She said the farmer might possibly still slaughter the pig.
抱歉 老朋友 但这是你们家族的命运
Sorry, old chap, but it is a common fate for your ilk.
我可以再去撞破栅栏
l could just bust through the fence again.
不 这种事做一次就够了
No. Once was enough for that.
我只用写下合适的话语
l just have to get the right word written.
能够让韦伯与众不同
Something that makes Wilbur so special
这样舒克曼就不会再想着宰他了
that Zuckerman will never think about killing him again.
你需要写一些直截了当的 如超级猪
You need something snappy, like ”pig supreme.”
听起来像是餐后甜点
That sounds like a dessert.
那么还有别的点子吗 这不管用
So, what’s the point, anyway? It won’t work.
你能不能… 只要一次就好
Could you please, just once,
说些表扬和肯定的话啊
say something- omething positive?
好吧 我肯定这不管用
Okay. I’m positive it won’t work.
身材苗条怎么样
How about ”harmoniously proportioned”?
-不错 身材苗条 -住口又来了
-Harmoniously proportioned, yes! -Stop that! You’re following again.
大家请听我说对韦伯用什么词语最完美
Please, all of you! What’s the perfect word for Wilbur?
美味的怎么样
How about ”delicious”?
或者有营养的 还是超爽的
Or ”nutritious”? Or ”extra crispy”?
还是…
How about…
-你击中他了 -没错 正中靶心
-Did you get him? -Yep. BulI’s- eye.
还是说了不起 了不起 了不起
How about ”terrific, terrific, terrific”?
不错 就是有点长
Good. Much too long, though.
我只有这么多蜘蛛网
I’ve only got so much web.
但是一个了不起应该可以
But one ”terrific” might work.
用脚趾头想想也知道不行
It simply isn’t true.
这头猪根本不能算了不起
The pig is not terrific.
看看他啊 他简直太普通了
Look at him! He’s absolutely average.
如果你想写实点 那应该用这个词
If you wish to be truthful, then that is the word you should write.
平庸的
”Average.”
韦伯 我写的必需得是真实的才行
Wilbur, this only works if the word I write is true.
而只有你才能告诉我们 哪个词最合适
And only you can tell us which word that is.

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)