首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

简直臭气熏天 尤其是那沾了芥末的蛋
Nearly made me gag, the stink of it, especially that deviled egg.
你最好快点 老鼠 他们要走了
You better hurry up, rat. They’re gonna leave you!
等等我
Wait for me!
-干脆利落 -过来 韦伯 好孩子
-Nice and easy. -Come on, Wilbur. Good boy.
比你一辈子要吃的东西还多
More food than you’ll see in a lifetime!
-再见 伊迪丝婶婶 -再见
-Bye, Aunt Edith! -Bye.
再见 菲恩艾弗里伙计们 市集见
Bye, Fern! Bye, Avery! See you at the fair, guys!
嘿 成了
Hey, it worked!
尽管最后我们只好挤出点奶来
I think we milked it a little there at the end, though.
好吧 好吧 约翰 到时候见
All right. All right, John, I’ll see you over there!
夏洛特 你来了
Charlotte, you’re coming with me!
为了这个世界我也不会错过的
l wouldn’t miss it for the world.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
好运 韦伯 把蓝♥丝♥带♥赢回来
Good luck, Wilbur! Win that ribbon!
打败他们 韦伯
Go get ’em, Wilbur!
我们要去市集了
We’re going to the fair!
去市集了 去市集了
Going to the fair! Going to the fair!
-我们要坐碰碰车了 -真有趣
-I’m going on the bumper cars. -So fun!
这块牌子不错 霍默 又平又好
The sign looks good, Homer. Nice and even.
好了 放好了
All right, there we go.
出来吧 韦伯
There you go, Wilbur.
好吧 那堆垃圾在哪儿
Okay, where’s the filth?
你难道没听说过 好东西是等来的
Have you heard that good things come to those who wait?
错 好东西是找到
No, good things come to those who find it and
就塞进嘴里的
shove it in their mouth.
别以为我不知道 菲恩
Don’t think I don’t know, Fern,
我们全家都在 就为个下决心的小女孩
that we’re all here because a determined little girl
对一只猪的承诺
made a promise to a pig.
-是韦伯 -对不起
-Wilbur. -Sorry.
我是说韦伯
I mean Wilbur.
我真为你自豪 亲爱的
I’m proud of you, honey.
谢谢
Thanks.
菲恩 艾弗里
Fern? Avery?
我打算给每人10张票 想玩什么就去吧
I’m going to give you each 10 tickets to do as you like out there.
你们要玩一整天
And you have to make them last all day,
所以不要一下子全用光了 好吗
so don’t go spending them all at once. Okay?
-哇赛 -没问题
-Wow! -All right!
-我马上就过来 -快点
-I’ll be right back. Okay. -Come on!
你明天一定会得奖的 我知道
You’re going to win the prize tomorrow. I know it.
-一切都没问题 -菲恩 我们走吧
-Everything will be all right. -Fern, let’s go!
好的
Okay.
噢 天哪
Oh, my.
这就是我们要竞争的对象么
ls that what we’re up against?
打扰一下 请问您尊姓大名
Excuse me. What is your name?
别人想引起你注意的时候
When someone wants to get your attention,
他们会叫你什么
what is it they call out?
安客
Uncle.
安客 能告诉我你的生日吗
Tell me, Uncle, what is the date of your birth?
我说你的生日
Your birthday?
帮帮忙 我只想知道
For heaven’s sake, all I want to know
你是不是在春天出生的猪
is if you’re a spring pig.
当然了 你觉得我是什么
Of course. What did you think I was?
在春天出生的鸡吗
A spring chicken?
庞大又幽默的家伙
Huge and humorous.
相比之下 我们真是多才多艺
Aren’t we talented!
春天里出生的鸡
Spring chicken.
夏洛特 你在和谁讲话
Charlotte, who are you talking to?
-隔壁的猪 -我是不是该为自己担忧
-The pig next door. -Should I be worried?
绝对不用 那样做有什么好处
Of course not. What good would that do?
哇赛 你看见隔壁那头野兽了么
Whoa! Have you seen the beast next door?
我觉得他妈是河马变的
I thinkhis mama was part hippo.
如果让我说出今生见过的最肥的五头猪
If I had to name five of the fattest pigs I’ve ever seen,
他肯定在前三名里 他可够彪悍的
he’d be three of them. He’s a shoo- in.
拜托 那头猪根本没有韦伯帅
Please. That pig is not nearly as handsome as Wilbur,
也没有韦伯身材好
or as harmoniously proportioned,
-一点也不干净 -战局有点白热化啊
-and not nearly as clean. -There’s a real tiebreaker.
我们只要证明
We just have to prove that the
最好的猪并非最胖的就行了
finest pig is not necessarily the fattest.
韦伯 你需要做的 就只是好好休息
And you can do your part, Wilbur, by getting some rest.
-可我不累 夏洛特 -好吧
-I’m not tired, Charlotte. -Okay.
那么 让我和他单独呆一会 好吗
Well, could you excuse me for just a minute, please?
好了 邓普顿 你说得对
All right, Templeton, you’re right.
隔壁那头猪很彪悍
That pig over there is a shoo- in.
所以 我需要能比得过那头肥猪的词
So, I need words that are even better than that pig is fat.
要特别的 有多少要多少
Special words, and lots of them.
上进的和苛刻的怎么样
How about ”pushy” and ”demanding”?
邓普顿 拜托
Templeton, please!
这是我们能救韦伯的最后一次机会
This is our last chance to save Wilbur’s life.
先搞清楚一件事 我可是为吃才来的
You do realize I’m just here for the food, right?
当然
Of course.
好好玩
Enjoy the ride.
一个
One, please.
估计在另一个口袋里 对不起
Must be in the other pocket. Sorry.
-马上就好 -好吧
-One second. -All right.
两个
Two, please.
那是菲恩吗
ls that Fern up there?
嗯 是她
Well, I’ll be.
她和一个男孩一块
She’s with a boy.
是她 她和男孩一块
She is! She’s with a boy!
噢 不
Oh, no.
她和一个男孩在一块
She’s with a boy.
天赐良机
Manna from heaven!
虽然不知道这是啥 可我爱死它了
l don’t know what this is, but I love it!
产品齐全
One- stop slopping.
好吧 动身完成那只蜘蛛交给的任务吧
All right. Let’s go get the spider off my back.
我不在玉米田里 埃文 怎么回事
How come I’m not in a cornfield, Elwyn? How come?
嘿 嘿 这有各种各样的玉米
Hey, hey. They got all kinds of corn right here.
你能吃到爆米花 麦芽糖浆 糖衣玉米
You got your popcorn, caramel corn, candy corn.
不要在折磨我了
Stop torturing me!
我处于饥饿状态 而我的眼睛…
I’m starving here, and now I’m cross- eyed
因为那堆粉色东西变成了对子眼
because of this pink stuff.
如果再让我看到那只老鼠
If I ever see that rat again…
词 词 词
Words, words, words.
红烧猪排
”Pork rinds.”
这应该能吸引不少人眼球
That’ll draw a crowd.
那个比较能过关
This looks promising.
嘿 那只老鼠
Hey! That rat!
我要去抓点老鼠
I’m going to get me some rat!
噢 又是那几只菜鸟
Oh, not these birdbrains.
一次搞定吧
Let’s get rid of them once and for all.
…然后解决一切 数到三 三
…and everything. Rat on three! Three!
等等 布鲁克斯我和你一起去
Wait up, Brooksie! I’m coming with you!
小火烈鸟们
Little flamingoes!
过来抓我啊
Come and get me!
-是那个吓人的家伙 -撤退 撤退
-It’s scary guy! -Abort! Abort!
啄他啄他 埃文
Peck him! Peck him, Elwyn!
等一下 他的眼睛原来是纽扣
Wait a minute. His eyes are buttons,
他的头发不过是稻草
and his hair is straw.
这家伙是个假货
This guy ain’t real!
-假货 -对
-He’s not? -No!
噢 耶 老鼠才是老大 好好享受吧
Oh, yeah! The rat rules! Take that!
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
-耶 -什么
-Yeah. -What?
我们本来可以吃到那些玉米的
We could’ve had corn!
好吧 殿下 你满意了吗
Well, Your Highness, you satisfied or what?
一块沾着口水的菠萝蛋糕
‘Cause I’ve got a spitty hunk of pineapple
倒悬在纸旁边
upside- down cake out there
上面还有我的名字
with my name on it.
是的 非常满意
Yes, very satisfied.
小心点 如果你一直这样
Be careful. If you keep this up,

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)