首页喜剧电影夏洛特的网(2006)

夏洛特的网(2006)

Charlotte's Web

别人真的会觉得你在关心他
someone might think you care.
天 说得我感动得不知说什么了
Gee, I’m all choked up.
夏洛特
Charlotte? Charlotte?
若我明天赢不了
If I don’t win the prize tomorrow,
他们就会送我到熏肉房♥
they’re gonna send me to the smokehouse.
你会赢的 韦伯
You’re going to win, Wilbur.
而且你一定会看到今年冬天的雪
And you’re going to see the snows of winter.
我告诉过你的 我从来都信守诺言的
l told you, I never break a promise.
妈妈
Mom?
你能帮我绑一下吗
Will you put these in for me?
你这样看起来像个女孩儿
You look like a girl!
打人的时候也像
And I still hit like one.
怎么样 喜欢吗
Well, what do you think?
是个好词 只是…
It’s a great word. It’s just…
只是什么
Just what?
我真的适合这个词吗 可以吗
ls it the right word? ls it true?
因为我觉得
Because I don’t really feel like
你写的词都有点不像我
l deserve any of the things you’ve written about me.
那么它就是一个完美的词
Then it is the perfect word.
是蜘蛛网
The web!
嘿 韦伯
Hey, Wilbur!
谦卑
”Humble.”
嘿 韦伯
Hey, Wilbur.
如果这还不能得奖 不知还有谁能得奖
If that’s not a prize- winner, I don’t know what is.
他一定会赢的 对吗
He’s going to win this thing, isn’t he?
噢 霍默 我可不能就这样子上台
Oh, Homer, I can’t go up to that grandstand looking like this.
霍默
Homer.
不公平
It’s not fair.
为何他们不说 裁判团早就决定了
Why didn’t they tell us the judging was going to be so early?
我们尽力了
We did our best.
我去把卡车弄过来 然后带他回家
I’ll get the truck and take him home.
我以为我们能赢的
l really thought we had a shot.
没事的 没关系的
It’s okay. lt’ll be okay.
我不是和你说了 就在这那蜘蛛网
l told you. There it is! The web!
妈妈…
Mom…
发生什么事儿了
What’s going on?
看起来写的是谦卑
It looks like it’s ”humble.”
抱歉 谢谢 借过 不好意思
Excuse me. Thank you. Coming through. Excuse me.
舒克曼先生你能否陪我过来一下
Mr. Zuckerman! Could you come with me, please?
噢 别忘了带上那只猪
Oh, and bring the pig, too.
霍默
Homer.
女士们先生们 我们代表缅因州
Ladies and gentlemen, on behaIf of the state of Maine,
热烈欢迎
it gives us great pleasure to present
舒克曼农场最著名的猪
Zuckerman’s famous pig!
朋友们 朋友们
Folks! Folks!
我想都记得今年夏天刚开始的时候
I think we all remember the start of summer,
神秘的词不断地呈现在…
when the writing appeared on the web in
舒克曼先生农庄里的蜘蛛网上
Mr. Zuckerman’s barn.
现在 这个奇迹又出现了
And now it has happened yet again!
因此 市集的主办方
Which is why the governors of the fair
决定
are honored to present
颁发这块美丽的金牌
this handsome medal.
以代表我们对它的称赞与祝贺
A token of our amazement and our appreciation.
我爱你 韦伯
l love you, Wilbur.
好了 我还能对这只无法言喻的猪说什么呢
Well, what can I say about this pig that hasn’t already been said?
我知道很多人都来过农场
I know a lot of you folks have come out to the farm,
你们也都见到过那些词
and you’ve seen the words.
很多人问过我怎么会发生这种事
A lot of you have asked me, “How could this have happened?”
我也不知道
l don’t know.
但事情确实发生了
But it has happened
有一段时间里
in a time when we really don’t see many miraculous things.
我们似乎没看到如此神奇的事情
Or maybe we do.
但或许我们看到了
Maybe they’re all right there around us, every day,
也许奇迹就在我们平常生活的每天里
and we just don’t know where to look.
我们只不过不知道该去关注什么
There’s no denying that our own little Wilbur,
不可否认 我们的小韦伯
he’s part of something
从某种意义上讲 比我们更伟大
that’s bigger than all of us.
自从有了他
And life on that farm
农场的生活好了很多
is just a whole lot better with him in it.
他真的是一头神奇的猪
He really is some pig.
干得好 韦伯
Way to go, Wilbur!
夏洛特 看看她多高兴啊
Charlotte, look how happy she is!
太好了 对吗
lsn’t that great?
是的 太棒了
Yes, it’s wonderful.
嘿 那是什么
Hey, what’s that?
这是我毕生的杰作
This is my magnum opus.
杰作是什么
What’s a magnet opus?
杰作
Magnum opus.
就是杰出的作品
It means ”great work.”
这是一个充满营养的 防水的卵袋
It’s a nutrient- filled, waterproof egg sac.
真的吗 那里面有你的宝宝吗
Really? There’s eggs in there?
没错 我的孩子们 总共514个
My babies, 514 of them.
哇赛 514个蜘蛛宝宝全都在那里
Wow! With 514 baby spiders all over the place,
谷仓一定会热闹起来
it’s going to be really radiant in the barn!
韦伯 恐怕他们没法回谷仓了
Wilbur, I’m afraid they’re not going to make it back to the barn.
什么
What?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你不会把他们留在这儿的 对吗
You’re not going to leave them here alone, are you?
我别无选择 我正在衰竭
l have no choice. I’m languishing.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
就是说我要死了
It means I’m dying.
什么
What?
你不能死
You can’t die!
韦伯 我们出生 我们活着
Wilbur, we’re born, we live,
当我们的时间到了尽头 我们就死了
and, when our time comes, we die.
这是生命的轮回
It’s just the natural cycle of life.
不 不 你只要爬下来
No! No, just climb down.
我就会带着你回家的
I’ll carry you the rest of the way.
我们要回谷仓去 我一定好好照顾你
We’ll go back to the barn, and I’ll take care of you.
不 韦伯
No, Wilbur.
我甚至连爬下来的力气都没了
l don’t even have the strength to climb down.
你必须和我回去
You have to.
你为我做了那么多
You’ve done so much for me!
那是我至高无上的荣幸
And it was my great pleasure.
求求你 下来吧 夏洛特
Please come down, Charlotte.
求求你 我一定能帮上忙的
Please. There must be something I can do.
不 韦伯
No, Wilbur.
你不知道你为我做了多少吗
Don’t you know what you’ve already done?
你让我成了你的朋友
You made me your friend,
正是如此
and, in doing so,
你让农庄的人都了解到蜘蛛的美丽
you made a spider beautiful to everyone in that barn.
我没做什么 夏洛特 那都是你做的
l didn’t do anything, Charlotte. You did it all.
你错了
No.
我的蜘蛛网并不是什么奇迹 韦伯
My webs were no miracle, Wilbur.
我只是把我看到的描绘出来
l was only describing what I saw.
真正的奇迹 是你
The miracle is you.
邓普顿
Templeton!
夏洛特很虚弱
Charlotte is very sick.
没错 虚弱得都抽筋了
Yeah, and twisted.
她要死了 她不能和我们一起回去了
She’s dying! She can’t go home with us.
所以需要你帮我把他的蛋宝宝带回去
So, I need you to help me take her egg sac with us.
你刚才是说蛋吗
Did you say eggs?
是她的卵袋 就在那儿
It’s an egg sac. And it’s right up there,
那里有她的宝宝
and it has her children in it.
我不能把它留在这儿
And I can’t just leave it here.
如果他们有什么危险怎么办
What if something happened to them?
现在我够不到它 你帮我把它拿下来
Now, I can’t reach it, so I need you to get it for me.
现在就去
And I need you to do it now.
我不喜欢你的调调
l don’t think I like your tone.
你活着时
Can’t you just once in your life

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)