I want you to always, always, always pay attention to yourself first.
如果我不在这里就自己先练
If I’m not here to start with, just start moving around.
好吧 牙套 知道我什么意思吗
All right. Mouthpiece. Know what I’m saying?
头被打太多拳了 对吧
Too many punches to the head, huh?
随便吧 教练
Yeah, whatever, coach.
好了 上场吧 冠军
All right, get going there, champ.
贝尔
Bell.
来吧 奎迪
Come on, Creed!
做第一 唐尼 快
Be first, Donnie. Come on!
回见 阿米尔
All right, Amir.
回见 冠军 别累坏了
All right, champ. Don’t work too hard.
这是真的吗
This shit for real?
无所谓了
Doesn’t matter.
你应该想的是比赛日快要到了
What you should be thinking about is that fight coming up.
这是你唯一应该放在心上的事 没其他了
That’s the only thing that should be on your mind, nothing else.
你说不要想这个是什么意思 你什么时候开始治疗
What you mean, don’t think about this? When you starting treatment?
我不做化疗 不
I’m not doing no chemotherapy. No.
如果你不快点做你很快就会死的
If you don’t jump on this quick, you’re gonna end up dying.
我知道
I know.
而你没关系
And you’re all right with that?
是的
I am.
天啊 你听起来是疯了
Man, you sound crazy, man.
把钥匙给我 我马上带你去医院
Give me the keys. I’ll take you to the hospital right now.
我没有疯
I’m not crazy at all.
如果我以前可以把一切东西…
If I could take everything that was good…
放到碗里或什么的…
and put it into a bowl or something…
然后说”这里 我想给我妻子多买♥♥一天时间”…
and say, “Hey! Here. I’d like to buy one more day with my wife”…
我也愿意
I’d do it.
那我死也是个开心的男人
I would die a happy man, right then.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
所以…
So…
我能做的只是向前进而我还在
everything I got has moved on and I’m here.
但你知道什么吗 这没关系
But you know what? It’s okay.
因为我对自己说”如果我要死了
Because I said to myself, “If I break,
如果我受伤了 不管了
if I’m hurt, whatever.
我不会去解决 为什么要自寻烦恼”
“I ain’t gonna fix it. Why bother?”
而我只是住在你的小床的流浪汉 什么也不是
And I’m just some bum just living in your crib, just nothing.
你是个好孩子 好拳手
You’re a good kid, a good fighter.
你前面还有大把前途
But you got your whole future ahead of you.
我呢
Mine?
在后面 像他们那样在墙上
Back there, like all them guys on that wall.
在后面 在过去
In the back, in the past.
我们没有未来了
We re going nowhere.
我对你来说只是个老教练
I am to you just an old trainer.
这是我们一起的原因 你明白吗
That’s what brought us together. You know?
我们不是真的家人
We’re not a real family.
那只是说气话而已 孩子
That was just in our heads, kid.
你做了什么
What’d you do? What’d you do?
你为什么这么说
Why did you say that?
怎么了 小奎迪
Hey, what’s up, Lil Creed?
很好
It’s good.
-嘿 -怎么了 兄弟
-Oh, hey! -What’s up, bro?
-嘿 -你好吗
-Hey! -What up?
你还好吗
You okay?
你怎么样 你好吗
Yeah. How you doing? You good?
我很好 我有点紧张
Yeah, I’m good I’m a little nervous.
只是有很多人在这 不都是我的粉丝
There’s just a lot of people here. not really my crowd, you know?
我明白
Yeah, I can see.
看 这是打拳男孩 小阿波罗 奎迪
Look, it’s the boxing boy. Lil Apollo Creed.
我认识他的女朋友
I know his girl.
-你好吗 比安卡 -嘿
-What’s up, Bianca? -Hey.
你不认识我了吗
You don’t know nobody no more?
不 我经过的时候跟你打招呼了
Nah, I said hello to you when I walked past.
你没回应我
You didn’t say nothing to me.
我猜你有的 别再学白人那一套了
Yeah, I bet you did. Stop acting light-skinned.
要不你过来这里…
Hey, man, why don’t you come over here…
跟我一起和拍个照
and grab this pic with me real quick for the ‘Gram?
没问题
Yeah, that’s cool.
快点 你知道他忙
Come on, man. You know he busy, man.
欢迎来到我的城市 冠军
Welcome to my city, champ.
-好了 阿比 -好的
-There it is, Abbie. -Believe dat.
看好你 婴儿奎迪
Hey, good looking, Baby Creed.
别这么叫我
Don’t call me that.
别这么叫你 别叫你什么
Don’t call you that? Don’t call you what?
你刚叫我”婴儿奎迪” 我说了别这么叫我
You just called me “Baby Creed”. I said, don’t call me that.
我是对你客气
Hey, fam, dig this. I was showing you love, man.
你没必要这么啊
You ain’t got to come off like that.
没关系 客气而已
Yo, that’s cool, that’s all love.
-我知道没关系 -你肯定没关系啊
-I know it’s cool. -You definitely know it’s cool.
当你跟我说话 你好像很屌♥的样子啊
When you talking to me, you talking real tough, you feel me?
最好跟你的小帅哥男朋友说说
Better talk to your little pretty boy boyfriend, man.
拿个贵宾通行卡到你的房♥间 这样跟我说话
Get a VIP pass next to your pop, talking to me like that.

No!
别激动 黑鬼
Hold up, nigga!
唐尼
Donnie! Donnie! Donnie!
唐尼 别打了
Donnie! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
我会宰了你
I’ll kill your ass!
唐尼
Donnie! Donnie!
-他怎么样了 -他现在没事了
-How’s he doing? -He’s all right now.
-你知道怎么回事吗 -我们要把他隔离
-You know what happened? -We had to separate him.
他跟另一些囚犯打架
He was fighting with the other inmates.
不 有人受伤了吗
Oh, no. Anybody get hurt?
没有 没有生命危险
Nah, nothing life-threatening.
-好的 谢谢 -没问题 冠军
-All right, thank you. -No problem, champ.
好的
Yeah.
唐尼
Hey, Donnie.
你怎么样了 儿子
How you doing, son?
我知道有很多警♥察♥说”你的朋友被锁了”
I know a lot of cops and they said, “Your friend’s locked up.”
朋友 你对我来说只是教练 对吧
Friends? You’re just a trainer to me, right?
我很抱歉之前在拳馆我对你说的话
I’m sorry about what I said to you, back at the gym.
那只是我自言自语 我不是那个意思
That was just me talking. I didn’t mean it.
你离我远点
You just stay away from me.
听着 唐尼…
Listen, Donnie…
-别碰我 -别这样…
-Man, don’t touch me. -Come on, what…
放开你的手 老家伙
Get your hands off me, old man!
你快滚出去
Get your sick ass out of here!
离开
Leave!
你来这里装到好像我家人似的
You here talking like you my family!
你害死了我真正的家人
You got my real family killed!
我不会离开…直到我把心里的话告诉你
I ain’t leaving… till I tell you what’s on my mind.
你讨厌我 就是这样
You hate me, that’s what it is.
或者也许你对某个不在这的人 唐尼…
Or maybe you’re mad with somebody who ain’t here, Donnie…
一个不能为自己辩护的人
who can’t defend himself.
你知道吗
You know?
我明白你在经历什么 年轻人 我也经历过
Now, I understand what you’re going through, young man. I’ve been there.
我知道被遗弃是什么感觉…
And I know what it’s like to feel abandoned…
对一切都很愤怒
to be mad at everything.
而你是比那更好的人
And you’re a better person than that.
原谅他吧 因为对他什么也做不了
Forgive him. Because there’s nothing you can do about it.
这影响了你
It’s taking a toll on you.
你还在追寻他的背影
You’re still caught in his shadow.
-你得向前看 唐尼 -快离开
-You got to move, Donnie. -Just leave, man.
走吧 约翰逊
Let’s go, Johnson.
比安卡
Bianca!
你别再像警♥察♥那样敲我的门了
Yol Stop knocking on my door like the police.
-你能起码让我道歉吗 -不 没有用的
-Can you at least let me apologize? -No, it doesn’t work like that.
当你把饮料洒到别人身上道歉 可以
You apologize when you spill a drink on someone, sure.
但你袭击去我表演的嘉宾…
But you assaulted the headliner to my show…
一个我很努力争取回来的演出机会
a show I worked really hard to get.
如果我去你比赛耍流氓呢
What if I came to your fight acting like an ass?
你会没意见吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!