Would that be cool with you?
不 我不认为
Nah, I didn’t think so.
后来你怎么样 你取消了吗
How’d you do though? You kill it?
我们演出得很好
Yeah, we did good.
我搞砸了我是活该的 好吧
I messed that up and I gotta live with that, all right?
但我从没想让你失望
But I never meant to let you down.
那你是什么意思 自负吗
Then what did you mean to do, D? Just have a little ego contest?
洛奇病了
Rocky’s sick.
他有癌症
He’s got cancer.
我不是想为我所做的找借口…
I ain’t trying to make excuses for anything that I did…
但我刚在你演出前发现了
but I found out right before your show.
有多严重
How bad is it?
他们想让他开始化疗 但你知道他太臭脾气不去做
They want him to start chemo but, you know, he’s too macho to do that.
天啊
Jesus.
也许你可以劝他去
Well, maybe you can talk some sense into him.
我不认为他想听我说
I don’t think he’d wanna hear anything I got to say.
替我向他问好
Yeah, well, give him my love.
比安卡 现在别拒我门外
Hey, Bianca, don’t close me out right now.
听着 我们现在都有很多事在进行…
Look, we both got a lot going on right now…
所以我想你应该专注在你的事业而我专注我的
so I think you should focus on yours and I’m gonna focus on mine.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这什么意思
What’s that mean?
我明白我搞砸了
I get it, I messed up.
我相信你 能请你别拒我门外吗
I trusted you! Can you please not shut me out?
我很抱歉 好吗
I’m sorry, okay?
我现在需要你
I need you right now.
黑鬼 怎么了
Nigga, what’s up?
你好吗
What’s up?
我听说你是阿波罗 奎迪的儿子
Hey, I heard you Apollo Creed’s son.
没错
Yeah.
那很屌♥
That’s what up.
你看起来瘦了五磅 你应该坐下来吃饭了
Look like you lost five pounds. You ought to sit down and eat.
我像什么
I mean, what I look like?
让你训练我的同时你在等死
Letting you train me while you sit around and die?
就像其他比赛一样
Just like any other fight.
这场比赛 我以前见过
This fight? I seen it before.
这会越来越糟糕…
It gets as bad as it can get…
而且大多时候你赢不了
and most of the time, you don’t win it.
但我不在乎
Yeah, but I don’t care.
如果你不接受治疗我就不训练
I ain’t training if you don’t get the treatment.
所以我战 你也战
So if I fight, you fight.
-嘿 -怎么样
-Hey. -What’s up?
-你去拳馆了 -不 我一直在这
-You been to the gym? -Nah, I’ve been here.
好了 记得这个吗
Okay. Here you go. Remember this?
起来
Get up.
-准备好了吗 -这是…
-Ready? -What’s…
我要你做拳击训练
I want you to shadow box.
这房♥间不错 我们在这训练吧
This is a nice room, let’s see you move around.
你认真的吗
You’re serious?
-要我替你做吗 -不 没问题
-Want me to do it for you? -No. It’s all good.
-准备好了吗 -来吧
-Yeah, ready? -Come on.
计时
Time!
就这样
There you go.
我们以前是单手做的
We used to do that with one hand.
但我就不说什么了
I don’t wanna say anything though.
别打那位小姐
Don’t hit the lady.
她可能会打倒你的
She’ll probably drop you.
好了撑住 快到了
All right.Come on, almost there.
坚持住 大叔
Come on, Unc.
天啊
Oh, God.
就这样
That’s your thing, yes!
用力
More! Yes!
一片还是两片 医生说两片的
One. Two? The deal was two!
我不能 不
I can’t, no.
我头晕
I’m dizzy.
双刺拳
Double jab.
打到这里
Step on right under there.
很好
Good.
起码我们有进步
At least we got the speed.
我们只需要他坐下那么当他出击 他就打破它
We just need him to sit down so when he hits something, he breaks it.
很好
Good.
贴紧它 你必须贴紧它 来呀
Step with it, you gotta step with it. Come on!
再贴紧点
Little bit more.
再贴紧点 用力 很好
Little bit more, dig down. Good.
很好 保持这样
Good. Keep it right.
-看 他在做同样的事 -没错 看来是这样的
-Look, he’s doing the same thing. -Yeah, he does, it looks that way.
但我认为他给你准备了些什么
But I think he’s got something up his sleeve for you.
漂亮
Wow, beautiful.
-你在去看洛奇吗 -没错 走吧
-Yo, you going to see Rock? -Yeah, let’s go!
我们挺你 走吧
We got you! Let’s go!
创造历史 奎迪 我们走吧
Make history, Creed! Let’s go!
你们好吗 来一起跑吧
What up? Come on y’all! Let’s ride! Come on!
我就喜欢这样
That’s what I like, man!
我们去前街看洛奇 跟我走
Let’s go see Rock on Front Street! Ride with me!
你想打招呼吗
You wanna say hello?
-这地方看起来像教堂 -感觉像艺术博物馆
-Place looks like a church. -Yeah, fell like an art museum.
很漂亮
Yeah, beautiful.
拳击明星在两分钟内进来
The fight starts in about two minutes.
只要他一出现他就会从你那开始
As soon as he shows up, he’s gonna start on you.
好的
Okay.
别让他耍到你
Don’t let him get to you.
感谢你们的到来 我们直接开始问答环节
Okay, great. Thank you all for coming. Let’s get straight into questions.
左边的那位年轻小姐
Young lady to the left.
康兰 我们能期待在赛前称重又出问题吗
Conlan, can we expect any more fireworks at the weigh-in?
我一直有去做愤怒管理…
I’ve been doing some anger management classes…
尽量控制我的脾气
and trying to control temper of mine.
我只是会确保他会在星期六晚上被遗忘掉
I just gonna make sure he forgets it all by Saturday night.
好了 下一个问题
Okay, next question.
戴眼镜的年轻男子
Young man in the glasses.
你们之间的差异是什么
What about the contrast between you two?
你一夜成名与康兰白手起家的背景
You, the overnight success versus Conlan’s rags to riches background.
那一夜没任何变化 我一直奋斗…
Nothing happened overnight. I’ve been fighting for some time now…
那正是这个家伙
That’s exactly how it happened for this guy.
他是一个一夜成名的人 从来没有梦想要打拼
He’s an overnight success, never had a damn fight in his life.
他有这次机会是因为他用上了这名字
He’s got this shot because he found that name last night.
再一个问题 有很多人说这场拳赛是传奇之战
One more. There’s a lot of talk about legacy in this fight.
约翰逊 你有什么感想
Johnson, can you speak to that?
我一直想做出属于我自己的传奇
Yeah, I’ve been working on trying to build my own legacy.
传奇
Legacy?
我们不是开玩笑吧
Are we at some kind of comedy club?
在他旁边的家伙 这才是我们说的传奇
The guy next to him, now that’s what we’re talking about legacy.
-而我就是继承人 -别管他
-And I’m cut from that cloth. -Don’t fall for it.
我父亲在码头工作
My father worked on the docks.
他的父亲是世界重量级冠军
His father was heavyweight champion of the world.
-想那里银汤匙的人…-你一点也不了解我
-People like silver spoon over there… -You don’t know nothing about me.
我够了解你的
I know enough about you.
-我在这里了 -你是自己过来的
-I’m here now though. I’m here now. -You found yourself here.
你是假奎迪
You a false Creed.
好吧 我现在就给你看看 我老爸不在这里
All right, I’ll show you right now. My pops ain’t here.
坐下
Sit down!
你想在这打 我一于奉陪
You wanna fight here? I’ll do it right now!
我可以现在来 婊♥子♥ 我们可以现在来打
I can do it right now, bitch! We can do it right now!
奎迪个屁
“Creed” my asshole!
-你没事吧 -我没事
-Yo, you okay? -Yeah, I’m all right.
好吧 你走着瞧
Okay, we’ll see what’s up.
我会揍死你的
I’m gonna knock that smile off your face.
唐尼 是洛奇
Yo, Donnie, it’s Rock.
大叔 你没事吧
Unc, you okay?
我没事 只是睡不着
Yeah, I’m good. Just couldn’t sleep.
我也是
Yeah, me either.
-我可以坐下来吗 -当然

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!