He’s taller than you. He has a reach on you.
经验肯定比你丰富
Definitely has a lot more experience than you.
他比你速度快 他是冠军
And he’s faster than you are. He’s the champion.
而且自从他是冠军后…
And since he’s the champion…
你得向他挑战 就像我以前一样
you gotta bring the fight to him, like I did.
你得打近身 而你这样做…
You gotta go to the body. Dig. And in doing that…
你会非常危险 因为你有可能被击倒
you’re in a very dangerous place because you can get laid out.
要我在你这处境也不容易啊 小孩
It ain’t easy for me to be in your corner, kid.
我不知道你准备好没有 我不知道我准备好没有
I don’t know if you’re ready for it. I don’t know if I’m ready for it.
但我会按你想的做
But I’ll do what you wanna do.
如果是其他人做我教练…
If it was anybody else in my corner…
我就不会打了
I wouldn’t do it.
但我有你
But I got you.
所以下决定吧
So make the call.
好吧
All right.
我要跟瑞奇 康兰打了
I’m fighting Ricky Conlan.
我要跟”漂亮” 瑞奇 康兰打了
I’m fighting “Pretty” Ricky Conlan!
-别累坏他了 洛奇 -好的
-Don’t work him too hard, Rock. -Yeah.
他还是只小狗
He’s still a puppy.
来吧
Come on, come on.
近距离 就这样
Close the distance. That’s it.
很好
Good.
来吧 打身体 这里
Come on. Body, come here.
这一击不错
Yeah. Got a good hit.
好了
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
用力 打身体 很好
Dig deep. Body, body, body. Good.
你可以继续吗
You up to moving around?
休息下
Take a break.
大叔 你没事吧
Hey, Unc, you all right?
-我没事 -你还好吗
-I’m all right. -You okay?
我没事 吐出来了
I’m all right. It’s out.
-我没事 -好吧
-I’m all right. -All right.
让我缓缓
Just let me walk.
我没事
Just… I’m good.
-确定 -没事
-Sure? -Yeah.
你是怎么了
Hey. What’s wrong with you?
我不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
我扶你
Come here.
让我走走
Just let me walk.
不 我们要叫人给你找医生 好吗
No, we got to call someone and get you to the doctor, okay?
-好的 -好了 来吧
-Okay. -All right, come on.
-下擂台 我帮你 -别紧张
-Off the rope. Come on, I got you. -Easy.
史迪奇
Hey, Stitch!
-我很抱歉 -不 不 什么
-I’m sorry. -No, no. What?
不 我真的…
No, I’m really…
来人帮忙啊
Hey, somebody help!
你好
Hi.
-你好 -唐尼
-Hi. -Donnie.
凯瑟里医生
Dr. Kathari.
巴尔博亚先生 你感觉怎么样
Mr. Balboa, how you feeling?
我感觉很好 真的很好 我现在可以走了
I’m feeling good, real good. I could go now.
听说你倒下了 这是你第一次倒下吗
Heard you fell down. Was that the first time you’ve fallen?
第一次不是被击倒的
Well, without being punched.
我会给你些液体 这应该会让你感觉好点
I’m gonna give you some more fluids. That should help you feel better.
我们早上回给你做些检测然后让你离开
And we’re gonna run some tests in the morning and get you out of here.
你可以做快点吗 因为我们有很多事情做
Can you do this fast? Because we got a lot of stuff to do.
轻松点 好吗 睡觉吧
Just relax. All right? Go to sleep.
我稍后再来看你
I’ll check on you later.
谢谢
Thank you.
必须要快 我们必须…
Gotta do it fast. We have to…
-唐尼 我们还要训练 -睡觉吧
-Donnie, we gotta train. -Yeah, go to sleep.
你们需要帮忙吗
You guys need any more help?
-不 我们很好 -不 我们很好 谢谢
-No! We’re good. -No, we’re good, thank you!
-你行吗 你需要什么 -我以为你早拿出来了
-You got it? What you need? -Thought you got lost for a minute.
没有
Nothing, nothing.
我在这房♥子从来没见过像这样的食物
I have not seen food look like this in this house ever.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 通常我有的都是酱汁或酱菜什么的
Yes. You know, usually everything I have has sauce or something on it.
来点这些羽衣甘蓝
Get some of these collard greens.
好吧 你就…
All right. Yo just…
-就来一点 -来一点
-Just a little bit? -Yeah, a little bit.
比安卡 你很漂亮…
Bianca, you’re beautiful…
而且我认为你会成为一个很棒的歌♥手
and I think you’ll be a great singer.
我觉得你会成为一个很棒的冠军 像你父亲一样
I think you’re gonna be a great champ, like your father.
也许甚至更好
Maybe even better.
而我很幸运可以认识你们俩
And for me, who’s lucky enough to be knowing both of you guys.
来干杯 百年好合 一百年
Here we go. Cent’anni. 100 years.
-我很荣幸 -我真幸运
-I’m honored. -Lucky me.
继续练铲勾拳
Keep working on that shovel hook.
对 就这样
Right, that’s it.
在同一边挥出勾拳
Now, wanna throw the hook on the same side.
那么你从左边上你就出右拳
So you come up on the right, you throw on the right.
非常好
Very good.
要凶猛一点 有力一些
A little more vicious than that, little more power.
重复做 非常好
Overdo it. Yeah! Very good.
洛奇
Hey, Rock.

Yeah.
很好 你干得不错
Good. You’re looking good.
-你在吃醋吗 -有一点
-Are you getting jealous? -Yeah, a little.
-你的电♥话♥ -谢谢
-It’s for you. -Thanks.
你好 是吗 是的
Hello? Yeah? Yeah.
是的 好的
Yeah, okay.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
巴尔博亚先生
Mr. Balboa.
谢谢你赶时间过来
Thanks for coming in on such short notice.
我们看了你的检测结果…
Well, we went through your test results…
你的活检显示大细胞非霍奇金淋巴瘤
and your biopsy came back showing signs of large cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
这是什么
What’s that do?
这是一种癌症
Well, it’s a form of cancer.
我知道这听起来很恐怖 但好消息是我们及早发现它了
I know that sounds scary, but the good news is we caught it early.
然而我们必须切除在你淋巴结…
However, we will have to remove the tumor…
的肿瘤和立即开始化疗
in your lymph nodes and start chemotherapy immediately.
我妻子试过了
My wife tried that.
巴尔博亚现在 目前的治疗选择…
Mr. Balboa, as far as options for treatment…
这是最好的方法了
this is the best plan of action.
不 我明白 但我的妻子试过了…
No, I understand, but my wife tried that…
而我认为我不想这样做
and I don’t think I wanna do it.
结果不怎么好 但没关系
Didn’t turn out so good. But it’s okay.
有治疗 你还是有很大机会痊愈的
With treatment, you’ll still have a very good chance of recovery.
没有治疗的话…
Without it…
-我没关系 真的 -起码把这些拿去
-I’m okay with it, really. -Well, at least take these.
这有你的诊断和治疗方案的信息
It has information on your diagnosis and options for treatment.
-我们可以先从…-非常感谢
-We can start… -Thank you very much.
听着 如果你不跟别人说我会很感激你的 好吧
Listen, I’d appreciate if you wouldn’t say nothing to nobody, okay?
塞车塞死了 说你也不相信
Oh, man! There’s so much traffic, you wouldn’t believe it.
老年人专用公交晚点了 对吧
That senior bus was running late, huh?
这笑话很低俗
Hey, that’s a cheap shot.
-这是事实 -上擂台
-It’s the truth. -Get in the ring.
-快点准备好 -我已经准备好了
-Hurry up and get ready. -I’ve been ready.
很好
Good.
我一直在等你
I’ve been waiting on you.
来吧 带上你的拳套别说那么多废话
Come on, just put your gloves on and stop talking so much.
我们有几件事要做 都是关于你的
We got a few things to do. It’s all about you.
我已经有我的事业了 我做得很好
I already had my career. I did okay.
你的借口是什么 你没有借口
What’s your excuse? You got no excuse.
现在是时候你升到那个场合了
Now is the time for you to rise to the occasion there.
-只是要戴上我的…-我来帮你
-Just gonna put my… -I can do it.
好了
Okay, all right.
现在…
Now…
我要你一直首先重视你自己

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!