Doolittle? Hello?
抱歉长官 你刚刚掉线了一下
Sorry, sir, you faded out there for a little while.
抱歉
Sorry.
你刚才说的关于炸♥弹♥的什么?
What was that you were saying about the bomb?
看起来我… 抱歉 我出现空白了
Ah… it seems to me… Sorry, I’ve drawn a blank.
等一下
Hold it.
我回想一下
I’ll have it again in just a minute.
我忘记太多事儿了 太多了
I forget so many things in here, so many things.
等一下 马上就好 让我想想…
Hold on, just a minute, let me think…
你不能在舱口♥爆♥♥炸♥ 那是极愚蠢的
But you can’t explode in the bomb bay.
你会杀掉我们所有人
It’s foolish. You’ll kill us all.
没理由那样做
There’s no reason for it.
按指令9分钟后爆♥炸♥
I am programmed to detonate in 9 minutes.
爆♥炸♥将遵照指定的时间进行
Detonation will occur at the programmed time.
你能考虑考虑别的方案么
Would you consider another course of action?
比如说等一小段儿时间我们好拆除你
For example, just waiting around awhile so we can disarm you?
否决
No.
我敢说那该死的东西什么都不懂
I can tell, that damn thing Just doesn’t understand.
炸♥弹♥!
Look, bomb!…
指挥官 长官你还在么?
Commander, Sir? You still there?
我在 Doolittle 我在思考
Oh, yes, Doolittle, I’m thinking.
我们时间紧迫啊 长官
We’re running out of time, sir.
好吧 Doolittle 如果你们不能发射
Oh, yes… Well, Doolittle, if you can’t get it to drop
-那么就跟它谈谈吧 -长官?
– you’ll have to talk to it. – Sir?
-跟炸♥弹♥谈谈 -我跟它谈过了 长官
– Talk to the bomb. – But I have been talking to it, sir!
现在Pinback还在跟它谈
And Pinback’s talking to it right now!
不 不 Doolittle 你跟它谈谈
No, no, Doolittle, …you talk to it.
教会它现象逻辑学
Teach it Phenomenology, Doolittle.
长官?
Sir?
现象逻辑学
Phenomenology…
Doolittle? 还有6分钟爆♥炸♥!
Doolittle! 6 minutes to detonation!
Doolittle!
Doolittle!
Doolittle 你他♥娘♥的♥在干什么?
Doolittle! Doolittle, what the hell are you doing?!
你好 炸♥弹♥ 听到了么?
Hello, bomb, are you with me?
当然
Of course.
你愿意接受一些理念么?
Are you willing to entertain a few concepts?
我总是乐于接受建议
I am always receptive to suggestions.
好 那么想想这个
Fine. Think about this one, then:
你怎么知道你是存在的?
how do you know you exist?
他妈的他在干什么?
What the hell is he doin’?
我觉得他是在跟它聊天
I think he’s talking to it.
我当然是存在的
Well of course I exist.
但是你怎么知道你是存在的?
But how do you know you exist?
-直观又明显啊 -直观是证明不了的
– It is intuitively obvious. – Intuition is no proof.
你有什么具体的证据能证明你的存在
What concrete evidence do you have that you exist?
我思考故我在
Well, I think, therefore I am.
很好 非常好
That’s good. That’s very good.
但是你又怎么知道其他东西是存在的呢
But how do you know that anything else exists?
-我的传感器传达给我的 -正确!
– My sensory apparatus reveals it to me. – Ah, Right!
很有趣
This is fun.
现在听着 下面是很重要的问题
Now, listen, listen… here’s the big question
你怎么知道你的
How do you know… that the
传感器传达给你的是正确的?
evidence your sensory apparatus reveals to you is correct?
-枪! -枪?! 枪?
– The gun! – Gun?! Gun?
炸♥弹♥的支撑杆
The support pins on the bomb!
-射那个杆子! -不 Boiler 你精分了
– Shoot the pins off! – No, Boiler, you’re out of your mind!
我们能阻止炸♥弹♥ 别挡道你个白♥痴♥
We can stop the bomb! Get out of my way, you idiot!
我能射击炸♥弹♥上的支撑杆
I can shoot the support pins out and the bomb will fall away from the ship!
别挡住我 不然我踢掉你牙齿
Get out of my way or I’ll kick your teeth in!
我能射断那些支撑杆 让炸♥弹♥脱离飞船
I can shoot those pins out and it will fall away from the ship!
让开 我能拯救这飞船
Get out the way! I can save the ship!
别那么做 Boiler 你射击很烂的
Don’t do it, Boiler! You’re a bad shot!
你会击中炸♥弹♥的 Doolittle正在跟炸♥弹♥谈
You’ll hit the bomb! Doolittle’s talkin’ to the bomb.
你射击太烂 他会救我们的 你不能射击
You’re a bad shot! He’ll save us, you can’t do that!
我所得到的是这样的
What I’m getting at is this:
唯一能够直接提供给你经验的就是你的传感数据
The only experience that is directly available to you is your sensory data.
而这传感数据只不过是一连串的电脉冲
And this sensory data is merely A stream of electrical impulses which
刺♥激♥你的计算中枢
stimulate your computing center.
换言之 所有我所知道的外部世界
In other words, all I really know about the outside world
都是通过电路连接传达给我的
is relayed to me through my electrical connections.
正确!
Exactly.
为什么 那意味着…
Why, that would mean that…
我肯定不是真的知道外面的宇宙是什么样的
I really don’t know what the outside universe is like at all, for certain.
就是这个 就是这个!
That’s it! That’s it!
有趣
Intriguing.
我希望我能有更多的时间来讨论这个问题
I wish I had more time to discuss this matter.
为什么你没有更多的时间?
Why don’t you have more time?
因为我75秒之后就要爆♥炸♥了
Because I must detonate in 75 seconds.
不不 把它放回去 把枪放回去
No, no, now, put it back! Put the gun back!
你不知道你在干什么
You don’t know what you are doing!
现在把枪给我
Now, now give me the gun!
你这笨蛋 我要射击炸♥弹♥的支撑杆
You fool! I’m gonna shoot the pins out of the bomb
它远离飞船我们就得救了
and it will fall away from the ship and we’ll be saved!
把枪给我 你不知道你现在在干嘛 停下!
Give me the gun, you don’t know what you are doing? You’re…
你差点儿杀了我
You could have killed me…
炸♥弹♥
Now bomb,…
现在仔细考虑下一个问题
consider this next question, very carefully.
-你的人生目标是什么? -当然是爆♥炸♥
– What is your one purpose in life? – To explode, of course.
-而且你只能做一次 对么? -完全正确
– And you can only do it once, right? – That is correct.
那么你不会想因为故障的数据你就爆了吧?
And you wouldn’t want to explode on the basis of false data, would you?
当然不想
Of course not.
那么 你已经承认你对于外面宇宙的
Well then, you’ve already admitted that you have no real proof of
-存在没有真正的证据 -是的
– the existence of the outside universe. – Yes, well…
所以你没有确切证据证明Pinback中士给你的引爆指令
So you have no absolute proof that Sergeant Pinback ordered you to detonate.
我清楚的记得爆♥炸♥指令
I recall distinctly the detonation order.
我的记忆力在这方面很好
My memory is good on matters like these.
当然你记得 但是…
Yes, of course you remember it, but…
但是所有你的记忆不过是一连串的传感脉冲
But all you’re remembering is merely a series of electrical impulses which
现在你意识到那跟外部世界没有绝对的联♥系♥
you now realize have no real definite connection with, with outside reality.
对 但既然这样 我就没办法证明你真的
True, but since this is so, I have no proof that you are
告诉了我这一切
really telling me all this.
那跑题了
That’s all beside the point.
我的意思不管这概念哪来的它都是有效的
I mean, the concept is valid, no matter where it originates.
-所以你要是一会儿爆♥炸♥了 -9秒之后…
– So if you detonate in… – 9 seconds.
你可能是听从了错误的数据
you could be doing so on the basis of false data.
我无法证明那是错误的数据
I have no proof that it was false data.
你无法证明那是正确的数据
You have no proof that it was correct data.
我必须思考得更深远一些
I must think on this further.
注意 注意
Attention. Attention.
炸♥弹♥已经返回了舱内
The bomb has returned to the bomb bay.
毁灭程序已经终止
The destruction sequence is aborted.
Doolittle Doolittle?
Doolittle? Doolittle?
怎么样了? Pinback? Boiler?
What happened? Pinback? Boiler?
我们炸掉它了么? 喂? 喂?
Did we blow it up? Hello? Hello?
喂 有人么! 我们炸掉那星球了么?
Hello, anybody! Did we blow up the planet?
喂 喂! 发生什么了?
Hello, hello! What’s going on?
我们真应该拆了那炸♥弹♥
You know, we’ve really gotta disarm the bomb.
喂 Doolittle 你在么?
Hello, Doolittle, are you there?
我正要进去
I’m coming in now.
我在紧急气闸外面
I’m down by the Emergency Air Lock.
背面的锁一团糟了
Too much trouble to come in the Dorsal Lock.
你能把密封状态的紧急出口打开我好进去么?
Would you blow the seal on the emergency hatch so I can come in?
没问题
Oh, sure.
你正离开紧急气闸
You are now leaving the Emergency Airlock.
感谢您视察所有的安全措施
Thank you for observing all safety precautions.
喂 Pinback?
Hello, Pinback?
-怎么了Doolittle? -Talby在安全气阀里
– What’s up, Doolittle? – Talby was in the air lock.
你把他吹出去了
You blew him out of the ship. He’s drifting away without a jet pack.
他没带喷气包飘远了
I’m going after him.
我去追他 打开他头盔的无线电我好能联♥系♥他
Turn on his helmet radio so I can contact him.
怎么了 我没听清

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!