他们有一条新的路线?
They got you on a new route?
对 对 他们这周刚刚调整的
Yeah. Yeah, they just switched us over this week.
好吧
All right.
让我看看你们的身份证明 兄弟
Let me get you guys’ IDs, man.
好的 给你
Yeah, sure. There you go.

All right.
你可以过去了
You’re good to go.
– 好 谢谢 – 打开门
– All right, thank you. – Open the gate.
一切正常
Have a good one.
阿♥拉♥梅达 过来了
Alameda’s coming down.
哦 靠
Oh, fuck.
皮科·里韦拉储蓄?2.2?
Pico Rivera Savings? 2.2?
对 是我们
Yup, that’s us.
把它提上来
Bring her up.
好 准备 1 2 3
All right, ready. One, two, three.
– 在这里签字 – 好
Sign here. – You got it.
你是新来的对吗 马克?
You’re new here, Mark?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你们有点儿迟到了
You guys running a little bit late.
是 我们遇到了交通堵塞 所以
Yeah, we ran into some traffic, so…
我不知道他们之前从那条线路来的
I don’t know where they had you guys routed before,
但是我们有非常严格的纪律
but we run a tight, tight ship around here,
所以 如果你快要迟到了 向基地打电♥话♥
so, if you’re going to be late, have base call it in.
好 没问题 这是我的错 我只是
Yeah, no problem. That’s my fault. I just…
让他们打电♥话♥就好了
Just have them call.
给我
On me.
嗨 路易吉
Hey, Luigi.
阿♥拉♥梅达准备好了 检查他们
Alameda’s on deck. Check them in.
收到
Copy that.
新来的家伙
New guys.
我出去一分钟
I’m going to step out for a minute.
你们今天还好吗?
How you guys doing today?
– 挺好的 – 还好
– Good. All right. – Good.
最近好吗?
How you doing?
– 还好 你呢?- 挺好的 谢谢
– All right, how are you? – Good, thank you.
请在那里签字
Sign that for me, please.
都是百元钞吗?
All hundreds?
第一箱全是百元钞 第二箱是混合的
The first one’s all hundreds. The second one is mixed.
我们有一点不在状态
We’re a little backed up.
没事 尽力就行
All right, do what you can.
你们如果想要出去溜达 或者来杯可乐之类的 都可以
Guys want to hang out, get a Coke or something? Appreciate you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要接收到远程记录
We’re going to need access to the recording off-site.
能做到么
Can you get that to us?
– 明白 – 你需要专业的援助 对吗
– Understood. – You need professional help.
非常需要
Desperately.
绝对是我糟糕的最后一次
My bad last time.
你们的犯罪现场
Your crime scene.
银背 这里是马力 我进来了
Silverback, this is Horsepower. I’m in.
一切顺利 这里是银背 马力进来了
Greenpeace, this is Silverback. Horsepower is in.
收到 银背 熄灯
Roger that, Silverback. Lights out.
好 我们走吧
Okay, here we go.
约翰尼 这儿又他妈的断电了 兄弟
Johnny, we’re fucking brown again, man.
要停工了 把他们从柜房♥里叫出来
Got to shut down. Pull them out of the count rooms.
我们又断电了
We’re going brown.
我们停工一会儿 所有人都出来
We’ve got to shut down for a bit. All teams go ahead and take 10.
路易吉 快点儿
Luigi, come on.
好好好
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
他们断电了 正在清场
They went to brown. They’re clearing out.
– 我们把他锁起来 – 收到
– Let’s lock it down. – Copy.
该走了
Get ready to go.
现在打开电磁干扰
Powering up EMP now.
这里没人了
All clear here.
好了走吧
Good to go.
你安全了 行动
You’re clear. Go.
靠 检查一下
Shit. Check something out.
你觉得这是怎么了
What do you think it is?
是100房♥间的摄像机吗
Are the cameras up in the 100 room?
额 糟糕
Uh, negative.
555-0143
555-0143.
怎么这么久
It’s taking too long.
味道不错
Tasty Orders.
这里是莎伦 美联储
This is Sharon at the Fed.
现在 距离我们点餐大概已经过去一个半小时了
Now, we ordered almost an hour and a half ago.
午餐时间都快过去了
Now, I only have so much time on my lunch break.
来了来了 几分钟就到
It coming! Be there in a few minute!
他们刚刚在催中餐了
They just called for the Chinese.
麻利点儿
Hurry it up.
那里还是没电对吗
Motion is out in there, too?
对 我们还是没有电
Yeah, man, we’re still brown.
你知道 我们最好手动操控
You know, we better override.
通电
Power it up.
好的
All right.
好了
Done.
好 最好再去那个点钞室看看
Okay. Better get that count, too.
靠 警卫来了 躲起来 躲起来
Shit, here comes security. Get down. Get down.
嗨 老兄 去检查一下100点钞室 动作感应警报坏了
Hey, man, got to check this 100 count. Motion went off.
– 路易吉 – 过来 快点过来 快点儿
– Luigi. – Step on it. Step on it, quick.
啊?
Yeah?
– 路易吉 – 啊?
– Luigi. – Yeah?
该死 老兄
Damn, dude!
路易吉 你占着线呢 老兄
Luigi, you’re stepping on the line, man!
再说一遍?拉塞尔?
Say again? Russell?
蠢货 你得松开才能让我通话
Hey, dumb-dumb. You’ve got to let go of the push to talk.
今天究竟是怎么了?
What the hell is going on here today?
路易吉 老兄 他占了线路
Luigi, man. He’s stepping all over the line.
他就像个混♥蛋♥
He’s hot like a motherfucker.
他在咖啡厅 去找他吧
He’s in the cafeteria. Go ahead and get him.
好 收到 这就去
All right. Roger that. I’m stepping out.
安全 行动
You’re clear. Go.
老天
Holy shit.
路易吉 你一直占线
Luigi, you’re hot-micing.
你要松开通话键 你一直占线
You’ve got to let go of the talk button. You’re stepping on the line.
老兄 怎么是我
Dude, it’s not me.
快点儿 我们得清查百元钞的数目
Come on, we’ve got to check the 100 count.
走吧 去找朱尼尔 走吧
Let’s go. Get Junior. Let’s go.
换到5号♥线
Switch to line five.
你有大约一分半钟 两分钟的时间 我们走
You got about a minute and a half, two minutes. Let’s go.
他们回来了 快走
They’re back. Get out.
路易吉 看到什么了 老兄?
Luigi, you see anything, man?
好 没事 这除了灰尘什么都没有
Yeah, we’re good. There’s nothing back there but dust.
我在找什么鬼?
What am I looking for?
别担心 老兄 我就是确认一下房♥间 看看点钞室
Don’t worry about it, man. I’m gonna juice up the room, run the count,
然后确认这儿没什么问题 行吧?
and make sure we’re good, all right?
了解
Copy that.
你在哪呢?
Where are you?
我是 马力 我在通风管里
This is Horsepower. I’m in the vents.
“绿色和平” 你搞定了 快撤
Greenpeace, you’re done. Cut out.
电又来了兄弟们
We are back up, brother.
所有人 全部回到点钞室
All teams, back to the count room.
联♥系♥洛杉矶警局中心
Get on with LAPD Central.
告诉他们 我们正在第八和格兰大道上追查
Tell them we’re running surveillance at 8th and Grand.
请求批准代号♥5 我们不想惊动嫌犯
Request a Code 5. We do not wanna spook the suspects.
收到 代号♥5已生效
Copy that. Putting in a Code 5.
是我的幻觉 还是这钱箱原来是满的?
Am I tripping or was this full before?
咱还是先数一遍吧
Let’s just check the count.
是71万2千吗?
$712,200.
71万2千
$712,200.
罗素 钱数对上了
Russell, the count is on.
收到 让阿♥拉♥米达的人走吧
All right, roger that. Go ahead and clock out Alameda.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!