你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?发生什么了?
What the fuck are you doing? What’s going on?
你们在监视 然后你♥他♥妈♥让这些人撤退?
You were running surveillance, and you let this shit go down?
这他妈是我们的事情 我们已经监视他们好几个星期了
It’s our fucking case. We’ve been surveilling these guys for weeks.
这就是我们监视的作用
That’s what surveillance is!
他们犯罪 然后我们及时阻止他们
They commit a crime, and then we stop them.
走 去地下室
Go. Go to the vault.
打开它
Open it.
我们走 过来
Let’s go. Come.
坐 坐下
Sit. Sit down.
我要开免提了
I’m going to put this on speaker phone.
你去回复他 但不要提到任何名字
You’re going to answer, but don’t use any names.
懂了吗?
You understand?
喂?
Hello?
你好 这里是洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Hello, this is the Los Angeles Police Department.
我在和谁通话?
Who am I speaking with?
我是分店经理
This is the branch manager.
先生 我需要和负责人通话
Sir, I need to speak with the person in charge.
我就是
You are.
好 很好 让我自我介绍一下
Okay, good. Well, let me introduce myself.
我是帕拉达警官
I’m Officer Parada…
我管你♥他♥妈♥的是谁 我们的要求满足了吗?
I don’t give a fuck who you are. Are our demands being met?
我现在在和谁通话?
Who am I talking with now?
回答问题
Answer the question.
现在还在准备
It’s being worked on as we speak.
但是你要理解
But you need to understand…
你刚刚害死了一个人♥质♥
You just killed a hostage.
该死
Goddammit!
– 起来 起来 – 不 不 不要
– Get up. Get up! – No! No! No!
快点儿 走
Come on, move!
我什么都没做 求你了 你要干什么?
I didn’t do anything. Please. What are you doing?
– 快点儿 – 不要 不 不要
– Come on. – No! No! No!

Fuck!
– 你在处理 是吧?- 靠
– You were on it, huh? – Shit!
你就是一坨狗屎 奥布赖恩
You’re so full of shit, O’Brien…
你明明知道他们的要求 你这个混账东西
You heard the demands, you stupid motherfucker!
– 是 – 你叫了一个交涉的人?上帝
– Yeah. – You put a negotiator on? Christ!
– 混♥蛋♥ – 你骂谁?
– Fuck you! – Fuck me?
对 骂你呢
Yeah, fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥的漂亮发型 你个白♥痴♥
Fucking nice haircut, you fucking idiot.
你♥他♥妈♥的推谁呢?
Who are you fucking pushing now?
你♥他♥妈♥的开什么玩笑?
Are you fucking kidding?
– 突击小组立刻行动 – 你♥他♥妈♥的傻子
– Get SWAT rolling right now! – You stupid fucking pussy.
操♥他♥妈♥的罗比 鲍勃发飙了
Fucking Lobbi” Bob is angry!
– 好了 头儿 我们走吧 走吧 – 傻子
– All right, boss, let’s go. Let’s go. – Shitheads!
– 我们走吧 – 靠
– Let’s go. – Fuck!
我们这里情况是这样的
We’ve got a situation going on…

Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 梅雷曼?
What the fuck are you doing, Merrimen?
喂?
Yeah?
这里是警♥察♥局 请不要挂断
This is the Police Department. Please don’t hang up.
我是丹尼
My name’s Danny.
我是你唯一的联♥系♥ 没有任何其他人会给你打电♥话♥
I’ll be your only contact. Nobody else is going to call you.
你是负责人吗?
Is this the person in charge?
我是分店经理
This is the branch manager.
我在代表负责人讲话
I’m speaking on the man in charge’s behalf.
你有名字吗 分店经理?
Do you have a name, branch manager?
听着 他们已经杀了一个人♥质♥
Listen. They’ve already killed one of the hostages.
一个女人
A woman.
他们不会再和你说话了
They will not speak to you again.
如果你在他们的要求没满足之前再打回来的话
If you call back again before their demands are met,
他们会再杀一个
they’ll kill another.
给他们钱就好了
Just send what they want.
钱和直升机正在路上
The money and the chopper are en route,
但是这需要一点时间
but it’s going to take a little bit of time.
你们要给我最少90分钟的时间
You need to give me at least 90 minutes.
这可行么
Is this doable?

Okay.
别再打回来了
Don’t call back.
这里区号♥多少?
What’s the prefix here?
562 这里是长滩
562.It’s Long Beach.
喂?
Hello?
你在看吗
You watching?

Yup.
这次你要怎么逃过这一劫?
So how the hell are you going to get out of this one?
还不清楚
Not sure yet.
你是从她的手♥机♥里拿到我的号♥码的么?
Did you get my number from her cell?
我还没有被铐起来
I aingt cuffing up.
那好吧
That’s okay.
反正我没带手铐
I didn’t bring my cuffs anyway.
是 我看见了
Yeah, I can see that.
是我猜的那个人吗?
Was that who I think it was?

Yup.
我们的一架直升机 就要到了
We’ve got a chopper that’s gonna come down.
直升机将在那里降落
The chopper is going to land right over here.
一号♥是双门出口 二号♥是单门出口
I’ve got two-door entry on one. One-door entry on two.

Breaching!
很好 他们刚刚炸了地下室
Well, they just blew the vault.
咋了?
What the fuck?
美国联邦储备 账户接收
Federal Reserve, accounts receiving.
喂 这里是 阿♥拉♥梅达
Hey, it’s Al at Alameda.
我们在 皮科·里维拉有一次卸货 我们需要确定一下时间
We have a drop at Pico Rivera we need to schedule.
周三2点怎么样?
How’s Wednesday at 2:00?
没问题 再次确认一下 18号♥ 下午2点
That works. You’re confirmed for 2:00 p.m. the 18th.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
– 我们在这儿是吧?- 对 是这儿
– We’re here, yeah? – Yeah, that’s us.
然后这里是?
So what is this?
这是下水道
This is the sewer line,
根据地图 这里是注满水泥的
and according to this map right here, it’s all cemented up.
对了 我们的直升机在哪呢?
Hey, where are we with the chopper?
我们在等着清空场地呢
We’re waiting on clearance.
放轻松 他们哪都去不了的
Relax, they’re not going anywhere.
为了清理场地
To hell with clearance.
我们都要离开
We’ve got to move.
奥布莱恩 喂
O’Brien, hey!
他没吃药吗
Is he off his meds?
叫他妈的回来
Tell him to get the fuck back here!
你能骂大声一点吗?
Will you shut the fuck up?
哦 操♥你♥妈♥
Oh, fuck you.
我们最好把他叫回来
We better go back him up.
尼克去前面了 我们准备行动
Nick’s heading to the front. We’re on the move.
我们走吧
Here we go.
– 靠 – 他是认真的吗?
– Fuck! – Is he serious?
所有人都还好吗?
Everybody okay?
还好
Yes.
求你了 上帝 求你 让我再见到我的家人
Please, Lord, please, let me see my family again.
– 尼克 – 警♥察♥局
– Nick! – Sheriff’s Department.
尼克
Nick!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
– 妈的?- 尼克 你在哪儿?
– The fuck? – Nick, what’s your location?
你的位置?
What’s your location?
喂 这里是阿♥拉♥梅达
Hey, this is Al at Alameda again.
我忘记确认在皮科·里韦拉卸货的时间了
I forgot to schedule a drop at Pico Rivera Savings.
你们今天几点开门阿?
What do you have open today?
犹太鸟 这里是银背大猩猩 我们再确定一下?
Ghetto Bird, this is Silverback. We confirmed?
确定了
Check.
约在2点45 就是两分钟以内
Appointment’s at 2:45. That’s in two minutes.
皮科·里韦拉
Pico Rivera.
马力准备好了吗?
Horsepower all set?
好了 我准备出发了
Yeah, I’m ready to go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!