放阿♥拉♥米达走
Take Alameda out.
钱数是对的
The count was good.
但你们的两箱子都没装满
But both of your bins were half-full.
什么?
Sorry?
你们的钱箱 都不是满的
Your bins, they were half-full.
我们来的时候就这样
That’s how we got them.
下次
Next time,
直接放进钱袋子里
just put it in a cash sack.
这样就方便多了
Makes things a lot easier.
多用用脑子 少用点蛮力
Try and work smart, not hard.
没问题 谢谢你的建议
Okay, sounds good. Thanks for the advice.
我们本来想给小费的 但你实在送得太慢了 明白吗?
We would tip you, honey, but that just took too damn long, okay?
今天只有我一个送餐员 不好意思
I’m the only guy they’ve got delivering today. I’m sorry.
抱歉各位 让我再看看你们的运输文件
Sorry, guys, let me see your drop confirmation again.
– 好的 – 给你
– All right. – There you go.
那个送中餐的?
Chinese food guy?
来 放他过来
Go on. Buzz him in.
让他等着
Hold him there.
2点45
2-4-5.
好 把他放过来
Yeah, send him through.
过来一下 兄弟
Come here for a sec, buddy.
你看 这里没有你进来的签名
Yeah, man, I don’t have you signed in.
你的名字在哪儿?
Where’s your name?
别闹了 我在上一班的人那里签过字
Come on, man, I signed my name with a dude from the last shift, man.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I don’t know what to tell you.

Mmm-mmm.
别这么挑啦
Damn you finicky.
– 我要退款 – 好吧
– I’m getting my money back. – Okay.
– 我要退款 – 好吧
– I’m getting my money back. – Okay.
就这么多了
That’s all I need.
好的 你们可以走了
All right, you boys are good to go.
– 非常感谢您 – 别客气
– Thank you very much, Officer. – Take it easy.
– 祝你过得愉快 – 好的
– You have a good day. – All right.
– 走吧 出去吧 – 谢谢你
– Go on. Get out of here. – Thank you.
是的 我找大堂保安 谢谢
Yes, security in the lobby, please.
大堂保安
Lobby.
你看没看见一个送餐员
Yeah, did you see a delivery guy?
红衬衫 浅黑色皮肤 一米八左右
Red shirt, light skin. About 6 foot.
– 等等 什么?- 叫住他
– Wait, what? – Stop him.
你们看住左侧 我们负责右侧
You got eyes on the 1-2 side? We’ll cover the 3-4 corner.
收到
Copy that.
被保安耽误了一会 你们在哪儿?
Got held up at security. What’s your location?
格兰大道南 刚过弗农大街
South on Grand, just past Vernon.
右转上盖奇大道 盖奇大道
Go right on Gage. Right on Gage.
收到
Copy that.
下车 快点 快出来
Move! Let’s go! Get out!
– 快点 赶紧走 – 别激动
– Come on, move! Move! Here we go! – It’s cool.
– 赶紧的下车 走 走 – 别冲动 冷静
– Come on, get down! Go! Go! Go! – It’s cool. I’m cool, man.
冷静 兄弟
Be cool, bro. Cool.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
他就在那里 红衬衫 前方两个街区
There he is. There he is. Red shirt. Two blocks ahead.
发现嫌疑人
Eyes on suspect.
他在第九大街上往东走 快到希尔大街了 就在街南边
Walking eastbound on 9th, approaching Hill, south side of street.
停在他前面 截住他
Pull up in front of him, in front of him.
抓住这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Let’s get this motherfucker.
先把这贱骨头塞进车里
Let’s ram his bitch-ass into the gate first.
给我他妈上车 滚上来
Get in the fucking car! Come on. Get in.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
揍他
Hit him!
混♥蛋♥东西
Motherfucker.
快点快点 咱尽快把这茬搞定
All right, let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s get it done as quick as we can.
扯什么蛋
What the fuck.
他在哪儿 他妈的在哪儿?混♥蛋♥
Where is he? Where the fuck is he, asshole?
他妈的
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Fucking…
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
把一次性手♥机♥交出来
Give me the burner phone.
他到底在哪儿?
Where the fuck is he?
太平洋地平线垃圾场
Pacific Horizon Salvage.
就在南门
In South Gate.
那是接头点
That’s the rally point.
我是”银背” 说吧
Silverback, go.
“马力”被抓了
Horsepower’s burned.
重复一遍 我没听清
Repeat that. I can’t hear you.
“马力”被抓了
Horsepower is burned.
他完蛋了
He’s done.
我现在还安全 我去哪儿找你?
I’m still clean. Where am I going, bro?
我♥操♥
Fuck!
快走快走 你们把钱都收好了吗?
Let’s go. Let’s go. You guys got it all?
– 收好了 都在这里 – 装起来
– Yes, it’s all in. – Pick it up.
好的
It’s good.
太平洋地平线垃圾站南门 阿♥拉♥米达走廊那里
Pacific Horizon Salvage. South Gate, Alameda Corridor.
10-4 我去找你汇合
10-4. Headed to you.
那两个人出什么事了?
What happened to the other two?
他们被抓了
They got burned.
发现嫌犯
Eyes on suspects.
开着黑色四门越野车
Black, four-door Suburban!
正在阿♥拉♥米达大道上向南开
Heading southbound on Alameda.
快到劳森大道了
Approaching Slauson Avenue.
我需要你们去圣达菲接应我
I need you to parallel me on Santa Fe.
我们被堵住了 什么情况?
We got some traffic up ahead. What’s going on?
这条路被封死了
Corridor’s backed up.
我们刚开进阿♥拉♥米达走廊 在往南走
We just turned down Alameda Corridor, heading south.
该死
Shit.
正在逼近嫌犯 6点钟方向
Coming up on suspect, 6 o’clock.
该死
Shit.
前方右侧车道被封死了
Right lane is closed up ahead.
重复一遍 前方右侧车道封住了
I repeat, right lane is closed up ahead.
你们看到了吗?
You guys see that?
大概在二三十辆车后面 那是谁?
Twenty, 30 cars back. What is that?
不会是
Is that…
好了 我们现在停车了
Okay, we’re at a stop, stop, stop.
去他的援兵吧 我们得行动了
Fuck backup. We’ve got to move.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
是的
Yup.
就是警♥察♥
That’s them.
– 给我防弹衣 – 好
– Give me my vest. – Yeah.
好的 给你
Yeah, here we go.
好 他们被堵死了 我们必须在通路之前行动
Okay, we’ve got them pinched in. We’ve got to move before it opens up.
拷上他
Cuff him up.
小心 嫌犯都穿着防弹衣
Be advised, suspects wearing body armor.
不要射击躯干 只打四肢和头
No center mass shots. Limb and head shots only.
收到 在这儿转弯
Copy that. Go around right here.
堵车了
It’s jammed up.
准备好了?
Good?
好 咱们走
Okay, let’s go.
– 糟了 – 怎么了?
– Oh, shit. – What?
他们都下车了
They’re getting out of the car.
吉 从右边过去
Z, go down the right.
格斯 博拉科 跟我集♥合♥
Gus, Borracho, center with me.
默夫 呆在左侧 别跟上来
Murph, stay on the left. Don’t come in.
– 把机♥枪♥给我 – 妈的
– Pass me the saw. – Fuck.
咱们走
Let’s go.
趴下 趴下
Stay down. Stay down.
趴下 快趴下
Get down. Get down.
– 洛杉矶治安局的 趴下 – 都趴下
– Sheriff’s Department. Stay down. – Get down. Get down.
– 趴下 – 治安局的 趴下来
– Get down. – Sheriff’s Department, stay down.
快趴下 躲在引擎后面
Get down. Get down. Stay by the engine block.
趴在方向盘后面别动
Get down behind the wheel.
我是治安局的 女士 快回到车里
Sheriff’s Department. Lady, get in the car.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!