美国♥军♥队自第一次世界大战起便使用军犬
曾在伊♥拉♥克♥和阿富汗服役的军犬超过三千条
军犬麦克斯
坎大哈省
阿富汗
好吧 麦克斯 去搜查
Okay, Max. Go search.
小心 麦克斯
Careful, Max.
安全吗
Coast clear?
可以进去了
Good to go.
-先生 站到圈子里去 -来吧 过去站好
-Sir, just move to the circle. -All right, let’s go.
-快点 快点 -出来 出来
-Come on. Come on. -Outside the door. Outside the door.
好啦 退后 退后
All right. Back up. Back up.
这里为什么只有老年人 年轻人去哪了
Why is it just a bunch of old people? Where are the young studs?
我们一直监视这座村庄
We have surveillance of this village.
我们知道你们向塔♥利♥班♥出♥售♥武器 你们的军♥火♥藏在哪
We know you’re selling weapons to the Taliban. Where is your supply?
安静 女士 请安静
Calm down. Ma’am, calm down.
看看我们找到了什么
Well, look what we have here.
我们中了大奖了
We hit the jackpot.
好样的 麦克斯 好样的
Attaboy, Max. Attaboy.
妈妈 我们好长时间没聊了
Mom, I know it’s been too long since we last talked.
我们加倍的巡逻还是值得的
They doubled our patrols, but it’s paying off.
我们营从未有这么大的收获 都是麦克斯的功劳
Our battalion’s never had a find like this. We owe it all to Max.
我们为你们俩骄傲
We’re so proud of you both.
你听见了吗 麦克斯 过来打个招呼
Oh, you hear that, Max? Say “hi.”
-嗨 它能看见我吗 -当然可以
-Hi. Can he see me? -Yeah, of course he can, Mom.
我们在狗的眼睛里 不过是一堆像素
Come on. We’re just an ocean of pixels in a dog’s eyes, Pam.
-嘿 爸爸 你好吗 -我很好 凯尔
-Hey, Dad. How you doing? -I’m good, Kyle.
-你不应该这么蒙你妈妈 -对不起 长官
-You shouldn’t mess with your mother like that. -Yes, sir. Sorry.
-你们发现了什么 -和往常一样 不过这次多得多
-What’d y’all dig up over there? -The usual. Just a lot more of it.
火箭筒 AK步♥枪♥ 很多八十年代留下来的苏联垃圾
You know, RPGs, AKs. A lot of Russian junk left over from the ’80s.
我随时都愿意用那些苏联垃圾 换掉手里的M4步♥枪♥
I’d trade that M-4 for one of those Russian AKs any day of the week.
倒是可以试试看 长官
-I’ll run that up the flagpole, sir. -Well…
我想你们俩都应该得勋章
Anyway, I think both of you deserve a medal or something.
是啊 凯尔真棒 就连他的烂狗都是英雄
Yeah. Kyle’s so awesome, even his fricking dog’s a hero.
不许把脚放在桌子上 也不许说粗话
Feet off the table. No cussing in this house.
-我没有说粗话 -就算你没有直说…
-I didn’t cuss. -You can’t hide the words in your mind…
上帝也知道你心里的粗话
from God by switching letters in your mouth.
-你认为他在乎我想什么吗 -嘿 别说了
-You think he cares what I got in my mind? -Hey. Cut it out.
他们问我怎么能在战区睡得这么好
They ask me how I sleep so good in a war zone.
你睡得好 是因为有我保护你
You can sleep because I got your back, K-dog.
-嗨 -嘿 泰勒
-Well, hi. -Hey, Tyler.
你还在和那个水池搏斗吗
You still wrestling with that kitchen sink?
对啊 不过我想它快输了
Yeah, but I think it’s about to tap out.
-你们可别去惹麻烦啊 -我们就是制♥造♥麻烦的
-You boys keeping out of trouble? -Still making trouble, Ms. W.
我专给那些坏蛋找麻烦
-Now I’m just bringing it down on the bad guys. -Hoorah.
把他们都灭了 让上帝去对付他们吧
-Waste them all. Let God sort them out. -Hey.
所有人都去指挥部报告
-Hoorah. -Boys, we need you to report to command.
-妈 我得走了 我爱你 -好吧
-Hey, Mom, I gotta go. Okay? I love you. -Oh, all right.
-再见 我们爱你 再见 -注意安全
-Well, okay. Bye. We love you. Love you. -Be safe.
贾斯汀 过来和你哥哥说再见
Justin, come say goodbye to your brother.
-贾斯汀 -妈 随他去吧
-Justin. -Hey, Mom. Just leave him be, okay?
我们要去平息一场小暴♥动♥了
I’m just dealing with a minor insurgency.
他要拯救整个宇宙了
He’s trying to save the whole universe.
这是你们组发现的武器库存 对不对
This is the weapons cache your unit uncovered. Is that correct?
-是 长官 -而这个是现场报告
-Yes, sir. -And this is the field report.
照片里的武器比报告里列的多
And there are several more weapons in the photos than are listed in the report.
但还没有多到要调查的地步
Not enough to set off alarm bells.
这不是我们第一次…
This is not the first time…
发现你们组的现场报告有出入
we’ve noted discrepancies in your unit’s field reports.
这样下去 小溪就要汇成大河了
After a while, a trickle turns into a stream.
你想告诉我们什么吗 陆战队貝
Anything you want to tell us, Marine?
我只负责军犬 长官
I just handle the dog, sir.
哈恩中士 进来站在中间
Sergeant Harne, step inside, front and center.
长官 哈恩中士报告
Sergeant Harne reporting, sir.
那些坐办公室的大爷 怎么能这么问我们
Can you believe those office pogues coming at us like that?
我们在替他们玩命呢
We’re putting our lives on the line for them.
泰勒 我们不是五年级的孩子了
Ty, this ain’t fifth grade.
我不能替你遮掩了
I can’t cover for you like that here.
直到昨天 我才知道你在干什么
Until yesterday, I had no idea what you were doing.
你越界了 悬崖勒马吧 不然我就帮你勒
You crossed the line. Put the brakes on it or I will.
-凯尔 你别忘了我是谁 -你什么时候才能…
-Kyle, it’s me you’re talking to. -When are you gon…
它发现什么了
What’s he got?
-它要我们别动 -不行 我们有命令 让它前进
-Wants us to stay put. -No. We have our orders. Move him out.
麦克斯
Max.
-大家卧倒 -隐蔽 隐蔽
-Everybody down! -Take cover! Take cover!
麦克斯
Max!
泰勒
Tyler!
泰勒
Tyler!
史密斯 罗德里格斯 跟我来
Smith, Rodrigues, with me!
韩德森 马驰 上
Henderson, March, go, go, go!
-我看不见 我看不见 -我看不见
-I can’t see it! I can’t see it! -I’m blind!
全体前进 前进
All right, everybody, move up! Move up!
文考特在哪
Where’s Wincott?
-中士 -我抓住他了 我抓住他了
-Sarge! -I got him, I got him.
别紧张 麦克斯
Easy, Max.
别紧张 麦克斯 我在这
Easy. I got you, Max.
下载及刻盘完毕
这个没有安全码或是加密什么的
All right. There’s no security codes or encryptions or anything like that on it.
我明白了 你为自己感到骄傲
-Yeah, I get it. You’re proud of your work, B. -Whoa, whoa.
这个我想多要两百块 告诉埃米利奥
I want an extra 200 for this one. Okay? Tell Emilio that.
-你说什么 -我听说…
-You said what? -I heard he’s selling…
他把我破解的《刺客信条》 都卖♥♥到奥斯汀去了
that “Assassin’s Creed” I ripped all the way in Austin.
你最好别向我的堂兄发牢骚 你明白我的意思吗
You don’t want beef with my cousin. You know what I’m saying?
听着 多付我两百块 要不然这就是最后一次了
Look, man, 200 more or this is gonna be the last one.
嘿 文考特先生 我得走了 待会见 贾斯汀
Oh, hey, Mr. Wincott. Gotta go. Be seeing you later, Justin. Peace out.
好吧
Okay.
过来
Come here.
-你在干什么 -聊天
-What are you doing? -Hanging out.
你早上为什么没去上班 八点钟
I thought I was gonna see you at work this morning, 8 a.m.
为了八块钱一小时去拖地 就这么浪费我的夏天
And waste my summer? Sweeping floors for 8 bucks an hour?
你宁愿坐在房♥间里玩游戏
You’d rather sit in your room on your butt,
这个更适合你
playing video games? That suit you better?
总好过出租地方给别人存放垃圾
It’s better than renting storage for junk…
那些垃圾就应该被直接扔掉
people should’ve thrown out in the first place.
是那些垃圾让你有饭吃
That junk puts food in your mouth, smart guy.
我不仅是掌柜 而且是老板
And I don’t just run it, I own it.
遠里有很多人还要打卡上班 我却是自己的老板
A lot of people around here, they gotta punch a time clock. I’m my own boss.
-反正不是我的老板 -你说什么
-Yeah, well, you ain’t mine. -What’s that?
呆在这 贾斯汀
Stay here, Justin.
爸爸
Dad.
-呆在那 -爸爸 他们来干什么
-Stay here. -Dad, what are they doing here?
爸爸
Dad.
女士 先生
Ma’am. Sir.
对不起我来晚了 我在梅特兰训练您的儿子和他的军犬
Sorry I’m so late. I trained your son and his dog at Maitland.
他们把麦克斯送回来治疗
They sent Max back for an eval.
我想既然离这里不远…
Figured since we were only a short drive away…
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
我们得走了 麦克斯 来吧
We gotta go, Max. Come on.
对不起 其实它没有这么不听话
I’m sorry. He was trained better than this.
走吧 麦克斯
Come on, Max.
我明白他的感受
I know how he feels.
麦克斯
Max.
对不起 小伙子 你是谁
Excuse me, son. Who might you be?
他是凯尔的弟弟贾斯汀
It’s Justin. Kyle’s brother.
我猜麦克斯已经知道了
I guess Max already figured that out.
你能帮我们把它领回车上去吗
You wanna help us get him back to the van?
也许你来做会容易得多
Might go a lot easier if you did.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在是最伤心的时候了
Here comes the hard part.
嘿 你在哪 我看见你在线 说话啊
你不说话让我紧张
这会让你学到东西
A lot to learn from there.
-学到什么 -学会如何成为男人
-About what? -About becoming a man.
入伍 像凯尔那样被打死
Enlisting? Getting killed like Kyle?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章旅程终点
下一篇文章小丑 Joker
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!