给你的身体点时间愈合
Give your body time to heal.
你毁了我
You’ve ruined me.
我还要多久才能…
How long until I can tak…
斯特兰奇医生 你的组织还在愈合
Dr. Strange… those tissues are still healing.
那就加快速度
So speed it up.
把支架沿肱动脉伸入桡动脉下
Pass a stent down the brachial artery into the radial artery.
可能可行
It’s possible.
是昂贵的实验性疗法 但有可能
Experimental and expensive, but possible.
有可能就行
All I need is possible.
张开
Up.
张开
Up.
拿出点力气来
Show me your strength.
这根本没用
This is useless.
不是没用的 你可以的
It’s not useless, man, you can do this.
那回答我 学士
All right, answer me this, bachelor’s degree.
你见过谁遭受了这么严重的神经损伤
Have you ever known anyone with nerve damage this severe
经过理疗 康复了吗
to do this, and actually recover?
有一个人
One guy, yeah.
工厂事故 脊椎断了 瘫痪了
Factory accident, broke his back. Paralyzed.
他的腿日渐萎缩
His leg wasted away.
因为推轮椅 他肩膀疼
He had pain in his shoulder from the wheelchair.
他一周来三次
He came in 3 times a week.
有一天 突然不来了 我以为他死了
And then one day stopped coming. I thought he was dead.
几年后 他在街上从我身边走过
A few years later, he walked past me on the street.
-走 -对 走
– Walked? – Yeah, walked.
扯淡 拿他的病例给我
Bullshit. Show me his file.
从档案馆里找到他的病例得要点时间
It’ll take me a while to pull the files from the archive.
但如果能证明你个自大鬼错了
But if it proves your arrogant ass wrong,
那也值了
worth it.
我看过了你所有的研究
I looked at all your research.
读了你发来的所有论文 这是行不通的
I read all the papers you’ve sent, it’s no gonna work.
我觉得你并不明白 你伤得多重
I… I don’t think you realize how severe the damages are…
-是这样的 -最优秀的医生都没能做到
– Look, here’s the thing, I… – The best have tried and failed.
我理解 是这样的
Look, I understand. Here’s the thing. I…
你要我做的事根本不可能 斯蒂芬
What you want from me is impossible, Stephen.
拜托
Come on…
-我还得考虑自己的名声 -拜托
– I’ve got my own reputation to consider. – Come on.
埃蒂安 等等
Etienne, wait.
-我没法帮你 -等等 别
– I can’t help you… – Wait. No.
不不 等等
No, no, wait!
他不肯做
He won’t do it.
他是个庸医
He’s a hack.
东京有种新手术
There is a new procedure in Tokyo.
他们培养捐献者的干细胞
They culture donor stem cells and then
进行采集 然后3D打印个支架
harvesting them and 3D-printing a scaffold.
如果我能借到钱
If I could get a loan together, just…
-斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬 -一小笔 20万
– Stephen… Stephen. – A small loan, 200,000.
你一直是挣多少花多少
You’ve always spent money as fast as you could make it
但你现在是在花你没有的钱
but now you’re spending money you don’t even have.
或许该考虑停止了
Maybe it’s time to consider stopping.
不 现在才更不能停止
No. Now is exactly the time not to stop.
因为 我并没有好转
Because, you see, I’m not getting any better!
但这已经不是求医了 这是发疯
But this isn’t medicine anymore. This is mania.
有些东西就是治不好
Some things just can’t be fixed.
-没有工作的生活 -也还是生活
– Life without my work… – Is still life.
这不是末路
This isn’t the end.
还有其他事能让你的生命富有意义
There are other things that can give your life meaning.
什么 你吗
Like what? Like you?
你现在该道歉了
And this is the part where you apologize.
你现在该走了
This is the part where you leave.
好吧 我也看不下去你再这么折磨自己了
Fine. I can’t watch you do this to yourself anymore.
-太艰难了 是吗 -没错
– Too difficult for you, is it? – Yes.
是的
It is.
看到你这样令我心碎
It breaks my heart to see you this way.
不 别可怜我
No. Don’t pity me.
我不是在可怜你
I’m not pitying you.
是吗 那你为什么来
Oh yeah? Then what are you doing here?
带奶酪和酒来
Bringing cheese and wine
好像我们是去吃野餐的老朋友
like we’re old friends going for a picnic?
我们不是朋友 克里斯汀
We are not friends, Christine.
我们连情人都算不上
We were barely lovers.
你就喜欢悲剧故事 是吧
But you just love a sob story, don’t you?
你现在就这么看我了吗
Is that what I am to you now?
可怜的斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇 施舍对象
Poor Stephen Strange, charity case.
他终于需要我了
He finally needs me.
又一个你可以拯救的人性渣滓
Another dreg of humanity for you to work on.
把他包扎好 让他重新回归社会
Patch him up and send him back into the world,
心里简直要唱起歌♥
hearts just humming…
你非常在乎 是吧
You care so much! Don’t you?!
再见 斯蒂芬
Goodbye, Stephen.
拜托 拿出点真本事来啊
Come on, man! Where is the competition?
你话真多
Talk a lot!
乔纳森·潘伯恩 C7-C8脊椎完全性损伤
Jonathan Pangborn, C7-C8 spinal cord injury, complete.
-你是谁 -胸部以下瘫痪
– Who are you? – Paralyzed from the mid-chest down.
双手部分瘫痪
Partial paralysis in both hands.
我不认识你
I don’t know you.
我是斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇
I’m Stephen Strange.
是个神经外科医生 曾经是
I’m a neurosurgeon. Was a neurosurgeon.
你知道吗 我还真认识你
Actually, you know what, man? I do know you.
我曾经去过你办公室 你拒绝见我
I came to your office once. You refused to see me.
我连你助理那关都没过
I never got past your assistant.
你当时没法医治
You were untreatable.
治不好就得不到荣誉 是吧
No glory for you in that, right?
你从万劫不复的病情中康复了
You came back from a place there’s no way back from!
我也想找到我的康复之路
I’m trying to find my own way back.
潘伯恩 你还打不打了
Pangborn, are you in or you out?
好吧
All right.
我本来都放弃我的身体了
I’d given up on my body.
我以为我只剩下思维了
I thought my mind’s the only thing I had left.
至少也该努力提升它一下
I should at least try to elevate that.
所以我去见大♥师♥
So I sat with gurus,
还有圣女
and sacred women.
陌生人抬着我上山顶去见圣人
Strangers carried me to mountain tops to see holy men.
最终 我找到了我的导师
And finally, I found my teacher.
我的思维得到了提升
And my mind was elevated.
灵魂得到了深化
And my spirit deepened.
-不知如何 -你的身体痊愈了
– And somehow… – Your body healed.
是啊
Yes.
还有更深奥的秘密等着我学习
And there were deeper secrets to learn there,
但我没有体力去接受了
but I didn’t have the strength to receive them.
我安于我的奇迹 回家来了
I chose to settle for my miracle, and I came back home.
你找的地方叫卡马塔奇
The place you’re looking for is called Kamar-Taj.
-但那里代价[价格]很高 -多少钱
– But the cost there is high. – How much?
我指的不是钱
I’m not talking about money.
祝你好运
Good luck.
玩球吧 来啊
Let’s ball. All right, ball up!
不好意思 打扰一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
卡马塔奇
Kamar-Taj?
你知道卡马塔奇在哪吗
You know where Kamar-Taj is?
卡马塔奇
Kamar-Taj?
卡马塔奇
Kamar-Taj…
好吧
Okay.
伙计们 我没有钱
Look guys, I… I don’t have any money.
你的手表
Your watch.
不 求你们了
No, please.
-我只剩这个了 -你的手表
– It’s all I have left. – Your watch.
好吧
All right.
你在找卡马塔奇
You’re looking for Kamar-Taj?
真的吗
Really?
你确定找对地方了吗
Sure you got the right place?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!